[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pre-T FtM Passing Tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: smchar_uranus008.jpg (42KB, 411x343px) Image search: [Google]
smchar_uranus008.jpg
42KB, 411x343px
I'm looking for some tips to help with passing. I'm pre-T and though I bind well, I'm super short and have a very feminine voice and soft face. I don't have access to vocal training or gym equipment, but I've been starting at-home exercise. I'm really looking for any help here,tiniest things help.
Thanks
>>
>>8338596
>super short
Don't transition, kill yourself
>>
Good point, anon
I'll be sure to try that one
>>
Don't let your hips sway when you walk. move your shoulders instead.
>>
>>8338596
Anon I think the best you can do is roll the classic hoodie, stop plucking your eyebrows if you ever did and cut your hair short.

Until you go under HRT you can't really do much more, sorry.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 196x240px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 196x240px
>>8338596
>I don't have access to vocal training

You are on the net, you have access.
Look for acting tutorials that focus on speaking with resonance or "from the chest". Do it everyday in private, it will help.

Casually watch and emulate how men: walk, stand, sit, and gesture. Again, online acting tutorials are available.

Do not slick the hair on your temples down to fake sideburns. Guaranteed clock.

Order a binder. If you like how they make you look order a few more so you can cycle through them to stay cleaner.
They are not that expensive, comprable to many womens tops or bras.

Buy male underwear, jeans, shoes.

Buy a masculine watch.

Together these will help you until T finishes the job.
>>
File: 1494959450115.jpg (69KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
1494959450115.jpg
69KB, 500x517px
>>8338596
>I dont have access to vocal training
yeah you do, youtube and your own mouth are perfectly fine

dont wear plaid, oversized clothes, clothes that grab your figure, or bowties.
do wear clothes that fit your shoulders instead of your waist, well fit jeans that arent skinny jeans, and somewhat loose sweaters.
don't up pitch the end of your sentences, furrow your brow more often, keep your hands in your pockets when not in use, with your binder on push your chest parts to the sides and up so they dont sag but flatten and look more like pecks. get a square haircut, walk with your feet apart instead of walking in a straight line one foot in front of the other, dont ramble on and get straight to the point in conversation. good luck
>>
>>8338596
Keep your arms a little bent at the elbow always, instead of walking one foot in front of the other walk on either side of an invisible line. Don't sit with your legs too close together and avoid crossing them when you sit because your crotch area will look wrong. Don't avoid eye contact with people or try to make yourself smaller- insecurity seems feminine. Buy "straight leg" or "regular fit" jeans.
>>
>>8338596
>vocal training
this is a thing?
>>
Just correct people everytime they misgender you. If they persist, yell at them and call them privileged.
>>
Also: what kind of exercise Anon? You should be looking to bulk up your upper body. Even if fat loss is your main concern having some muscle to start with after the layer of fat is gone is good. Here's a video with some exercises that are good for upper body work and only require a matching pair of heavy enough dumbbells (should cost you around 25 bucks at Walmart or wherever)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgEd_jqkg0M
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.