[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alldaychemist order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 07d676ff.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
07d676ff.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
So,
I finally worked up the "balls" to put in a greynet order for Bicalutamide, Raloxifene, and Estradiol

I got the call from “Dave” within 20 minutes of placing the order with further instructions

I've now created the money order and am fixing to send it

Can anyone tell me what the fuck to expect? I'm freaking out a lil bit, I've never done anything like this before and the money order to “M/s Pajeet Wood” looks sketch af

What does the package look like? CollegeNEET here, my parents know that I regularly order computer parts off AliExpress, so a foriegn package won't sound any alarms, but how on guard do I need to be?
>>
>>8337837
>CollegeNEET

If you're in college, you're not a NEET, retard.

Not in
Education
Employment or
(vocational) Training
>>
>>8337848
This. Kys OP my man
>>
>>8337848
>>8337853
By NEET I meant the colloquial definition of useless/lazy, not literally
>>
>>8337837

I love Code Geass.
>>
>>8337837
>greynet order for Bicalutamide, Raloxifene, and Estradiol
why would you do that? why not just buy from the well-known online pharmiacies that regularly get posted around here?
>>
>>8338090
“Greynet” as in a ℞-only drug without telling a doctor I “want to be a girl”

I thought adc was a well-known one tho? I had considered inhousepharmacy but I forget why I didn't go with them

Are there any other options?
>>
>>8338155
>I had considered inhousepharmacy but I forget why I didn't go with them
I remember now

Equivalent levels of sketch but ADC has slightly lower prices
>>
I get from ADC, don't have any problems. Over like 150$ you have to sign for the package.
It does say personal medication on the package contents listing (for customs)
Otherwise its pretty discrete.
I'd recommend being home to collect the package if you're worried about parents.
The tracking goes through usps when it hits the states
You can also have it held at the post office if you're afraid.
ADC is better than inhouse all day every day.
Don't forget your blood test hun
>>
>>8337837
ADC's payment methods are a massive hassle, you know qhi stock bica now right?
I prefer qhi to the rest because they have the least bullshit, payment by debit or credit card, just a waiver form for your first purchase and they'll even accept a pic of the signed form if you don't have a scanner
>>
>>8338289
I am a denizen of burgerland, sadly
(I didn't think QHI shipped here)

No way I'm attaching this shit to my bank account, and prepaid credit card is only slightly less hassle than a money order :/
>>
I have a question about buying these things.
I don't know how it works in each country, but still.

When the package arrives in my country, I need to send an email containing the bill or a screenshot of that purchase, so that they can tax me appropriately.
What do I send them?

Thanks.
>>
>>8338341
>No way I'm attaching this shit to my bank account
why not? it's not like anyone will know just from your bank statement that you bought prescription drugs
>>
>>8338396
idk about other sites but QHI at least includes tax in the price (VAT, standard procedure for UK companies)
>>
>>8338416
I haven't ordered expensive things online many times.
The only site I ever ordered anything from was iHerb.
All I know is that my country's post office required me to send them a bill or a screenshot of the order so that they can tax me.
ADC is the only major website that ships to where I live.
Can I just fake the bill or something?
They do check 'em manually, but I guess they don't pay attention to details.
>>
>>8338451
What country?
>>
>>8338462
Croatia
>>
File: 1448843991686.jpg (40KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
1448843991686.jpg
40KB, 400x402px
>>8337837
>>8338341
>I am a denizen of burgerland
Back when I had a tranny gf whos HRT I was paying for, plus a few others I was helping source, I would order like 6month supply from ADC like every other month. You really need to relax this shit is simple and easy. You arent doing anything wrong or illegal, its not like you are buying cocaine or heroin to sell to kids..... because if you were its actually a lot easier than buying from ADC lul.

The packages come plain and discreet as anyone ordering ANY type of medication would probably prefer. One of my packages even got opened by US customs (packages come from India if I recall correctly) and it had a slip in it saying all contents were checked and approved. Literally nothing is going to go wrong you are going to send your money, you are going to get generic close to expiration meds that you paid for and that will be that.

One other thing you mentioned was pre-paid cards and I just wanted to let you know that due to anti-money laundering "know your client" provisions in the PATRIOT Act it is actually against US Federal law for those pre-paid debit companies like Vanilla to process transactions for foreign based merchants from customers that have not supplied their full name, address, and DL# or SSN. So you cannot order things online from foreign merchants with those pre-paid cards unless you de-anonymize them (if its even an option for that card), the transactions get auto declined, just FYI.

>>8338396
>When the package arrives in my country, I need to send an email containing the bill or a screenshot of that purchase, so that they can tax me appropriately.
Holy fucking nanny state Batman. What a shit tier country. People can talk all the shit they want about the USA, its still the best country to live in.... 4th Amendment rights on domestic mail and duty free imports under "$2,000" (not even enforced) on international mail .... feels good to be a Patrician :^)
>>
>>8338600
You don't have anything to be proud of in your life, so you choose to be proud of the fact that your country doesn't check mail that much?

Do you spend more time on /pol or /lgbt?
Also, do you hate yourself for being gay/trans?
>>
>>8338600
>The packages come plain and discreet as anyone ordering ANY type of medication would probably prefer. One of my packages even got opened by US customs (packages come from India if I recall correctly) and it had a slip in it saying all contents were checked and approved. Literally nothing is going to go wrong you are going to send your money, you are going to get generic close to expiration meds that you paid for and that will be that.
thex for the reassurance my pham
>>
>>8338600
>you are going to get generic close to expiration meds that you paid for and that will be that.
How close to expiration?
Is ordering big supplies a good idea?
>>
File: Carth political compass.jpg (31KB, 440x462px) Image search: [Google]
Carth political compass.jpg
31KB, 440x462px
>>8338660
>You don't have anything to be proud of in your life
LOL tell yourself whatever you need to get through the day my Eastern Yuropoor friend. I have a lot to be proud of and thankful for, it says a lot that you got so butthurt over a comment in jest pointing out a few perks we have here in Murica. Have fun turning in your permission tax slip to pick up your package tho.

>Do you spend more time on /pol or /lgbt?
Point out your government is greedy, must be from /pol/ amirite? I am a very liberal person, but I bet you are gonna accuse me of voting for Trump next huh?

Well I did :^)

>Also, do you hate yourself for being gay/trans?
I am neither. I am a cis chaser and I only like cis/trans girls.... well I have slammed a few cute femboys too so file me under "bisexual" if you must faM... hey maybe after you print out your permission slip and your government agrees to release your package you ordered you can take your hormones and dress up in something cute for me? :3

LUL

>>8338672
>thex for the reassurance my pham
You're welcome, people get wayyyy too panicked about this stuff. Even though these meds are technically regulated and require a scrip, US Customs just doesnt bother with it. Simply put they have bigger fish to fry, even if they find it they wont confiscate it.

As a side note they will confiscate Test or any synthetic Test derivatives if they come across them. Dat dere female privilege strikes again :^)

>>8338685
>How close to expiration?
>Is ordering big supplies a good idea?
From what I remember it was p close like 6months or so.... I mean technically the meds dont go bad on the expiration date its more of a precaution, but yeah I can understand not wanting to take expired meds..... its part of how they sell them so cheaply though. As far as big orders ADC has some rules about that think they can limit it to 3-6mos on a case by case basis until you establish history with them. I wouldnt go more than 6 just in case.
>>
>ran out of space to put the fucking huge Designated Land address on the money order
>post lady told me to append the line “Pitampur, Delhi-110034” to the first line, prefixed with “of ”
>but the ADC guy tells me this won't work and I need to reissue it
>too late, post office closes early on a wednesday
>go to bed early
>wake up at fucking 1AM
>8.25 more hours until the post office opens
I guess this is nothing compared to the 25-day wait for shipping, though
>>
>>8339308
>Have fun turning in your permission tax slip to pick up your package tho.
Thats an EU policy, my shithole country has nothing to do with it.
>I bet you are gonna accuse me of voting for Trump next huh?
I would have voted Trump, I'm barely liberal.
>hey maybe after you print out your permission slip and your government agrees to release your package you ordered you can take your hormones and dress up in something cute for me? :3
That actually sounds kinda hot, so I'm gonna let that one slide ;)

I got butthurt because it seemed like you were being rude, at least too cocky.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.