[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe turbo hons should be encouraged to transition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: _MG_2079-Edit.jpg (166KB, 712x1068px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_2079-Edit.jpg
166KB, 712x1068px
Do you believe turbo hons should be encouraged to transition?

I don't mean ones that just look like ugly masculine girls, I mean ones that look 100% like cis dudes even if they took HRT for years.

I think if you're gonna look like a dude no matter what, it's better to accept life as a dude.

FtMs cannot be turbo hons BTW,, at least I've never seen one.
>>
File: mimi (1).jpg (35KB, 308x410px) Image search: [Google]
mimi (1).jpg
35KB, 308x410px
>>8337824
are you going to make this thread every day?
why?
>>
>>8337824
That's not a turbo hon retard, that looks like half the fat disgusting middle age women I see all the time
>>
>>8337824
Probably if they're married and definitely if they have children. Seriously, I cringe whenever I hear about these 40 year old hons with large families "discovering" they're trans. That is such an awful thing to do to your family.

I always feel extremely bad for the spouse, who's had the man she loved warped into a complete monstrosity.

And don't even get me started on the children. Absolutely no child deserves a creepy unpassable hon for a parent. Could you imagine growing up as a teen and the complete and utter fucking shame and mocking you'd get for having a hon for a parent?

Hons are selfish. Sort out your gender issues before you have a family depending on you. If your trans feeling are really valid, then they definitely have been there since at least your teens.
>>
>>8337824
I really don't get all the hate for hons. It's their business if and when they want to transition. It's not like they're taking away my whoremoans by doing it. I feel kinda sorry for most of them tbqh because I imagine that they had to repress really hard for decades.
>>
>>8337965
If you have kids, you're better killing yourself than transitioning.

Just don't make it look like suicide and have life insurance first.

It happened to my friends a pair of twin and their father used their college fund to transition with SRS.

They're wage slaves now and their hon of a second "mother" doesn't care.
>>
>>8337995
Fuck so Kay Brown was right. I am AGP and I would never do that to any hypothetical kids of mine. If anything I'd want then to go to college so they learn tolerance for hons.
>>
>>8338139
They're miserable, I will never correctly gender their father because of how fucking selfish he was taking their college fund.

When you have kids, they become more important than you. You do not fuck over your kids with selfish acts.
>>
>>8338240
This. If you're gonna transition as a parent, at least wait for your children to move out.
>>
>>8338139
>>8338240
This is why AGPs should be transitioned early, before they establish lives as men, marry, have kids, etc.
>>
If you're not trans dont transition
>>
Yes, we should. And try we should also try our best to make this the last generation of turbo-hons. ill go into more details in a separate post but basically:
>Set up legal protections for all trans people nation-wide, stop it from completely wrecking people's lives.
>increase education and public support for trans peopl(blitz the media with positive portrayals of trans people at all ages)
>Declare a period of amnesty, after which nobody over 50 is allowed to medically transition, a few years later declare that anyone over 40, then 30 all the way to 25 being the upper limit.

The idea of this is so that anyone who is really trans and was just fucked by when they were born will see the now or never situation and jump or spend the rest of their lives as men.

>set up a declaration that insurance companies must cover all trans related surgeries including cosmetic ones like ffs and breast augmentation
>educate children from a young age, any who display trans traits should be allowed to express them
>fine or punish parents who try to block their kids from expressing their gender/disowning their children/kicking them out
>lower the age at which kids can get blockers and hormones
>possibly make hormones OTC the same way they do with girls and their birth control
>remove parental approval being necessary for the medical aspect of treatment(again, the same with birth control and abortions for minors)
>if a child regrets then make it so doctors are off the hook for malpractice claims

there's more but that basically covers it
>>
>>8337965
So much this. Transition should be like legalized recreational drugs.

Its the person's perogative unless they have dependents. You wouldnt get a heroin addiction if you have kids, so you shouldnt be able to make yourself into a hormonal flesh monster either.
>>
File: 1448184417301 (1).gif (437KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1448184417301 (1).gif
437KB, 420x420px
>>8338470
A perfect society! Seriously, tell me how I can elect you into a government office.
>>
Definitely not. Instead they should be given one free state-sponsored euthanasia
t. turbo hon
>>
File: 250px-ArthurMitchellDexter.jpg (20KB, 250x362px) Image search: [Google]
250px-ArthurMitchellDexter.jpg
20KB, 250x362px
>>8337858
Theyook like this dude in a wig.
>>
>>8338617
Well I need to finish(go back to school)
college first. I look mostly normal, but I *am* a tranny so I don't see myself getting elected to any position of power anytime soon. Doubly so with my plan to wipe out hons. It wont gain me much support from the trans community plus my views on ftms not needing much, if any help since they have hormones that work as advertised and already having the social acceptance bit worked out would take out another portion of my support from the trans community.
And my ideas on education of the youth, lowering the barriers to acess to medication won't do me any favors with the cis crowd because its "converting children to the trans lifestyle".

Tl:dr I have a few good ideas that will never see the light of day.
>>
>>8338628
I'm sure you look great hun (: <33
>>
>>8337858

sure thing, hon
>>
>>8339025
Thank you, Susan!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.