[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I have sex with guys for validation and experience?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: images (3).jpg (15KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
15KB, 384x384px
I've never had sex before and I've totally given up on having a ltr because of my mental illnesses, not only trannyism
T. Mtf
>>
>>8336585
Yes, it's a great way to satisfy your interpersonal AGP.
>>
>>8336585
>I've totally given up on having a ltr
thats sad.
do w/e you want, but a fair few guys will likely avoid you if you do it too much and that could hurt your chances of an ltr in the future.
>>
>>8336589
pls describe for those of us who haven't had the experience
>>
File: 1493139464951.jpg (79KB, 650x495px) Image search: [Google]
1493139464951.jpg
79KB, 650x495px
>>8336585
Why do you have no dignity anon?
Explain yourself.

And no, sex will never validate you as anything. The only thing that will validate you as a human or a woman or anything is to own up to what you are and following through with what you say you want to do with your life.

Having friends to talk to, especially cis or transgirls helps me because theres so much i cant talk about to my bf or his friends
>>
>Shit Tier
Fucking random dudes for validation and experience

>Mid Tier
ERPing with random dudes for validation

>Top Tier
Becoming a paid camwhore for validation

>God TIer
Getting drunk alone on a Tuesday night and camwhoring on omegle for free for validation
>>
>>8336773
this. as much as the sexual liberation meme is promoted, the majority of people (gay, straight, bi, whatever) don't want a significant other with an extensive sexual history.
i've had women say having a body count in the double digits is an auto fail when looking for a LTR, but i'm a k1 cis man so it may be different for gay men/chasers.
>>
>>8336902
>ascended tier
giving your contact to me
>>
>>8336902
>sitting in front of a computer is better than physical touch
nice meme
>>
yeah it helped a lot with my self confidence. when I started hrt and I was an anorexic femboy in the beginning I got *so much* attention from guys and I loved every second of it. Now that I pass and I've been on hormones for 3 years I feel confident as fuck. go for it op
>>
>>8336812
There is no dignity in being an ugly trans in the first place
>>
>I've totally given up on having a ltr
Me too!

Just eat McDonald's and wait for death like me
>>
>>8338675
even if you are as ugly as you say you are there is no point stressing over it this much, u think 2/10 genetic freaks worry about how freakish they look all day? Theres more to life than being physically attractive
>>
>>8336585
Doing so might make you feel better short term but I don't think it's really worth it. Don't worry about it, the right guy will eventually come along and won't care how 'experienced' you are. You're more valuable than just a sex object, go out there and try to meet people. If sex happens, so be it, you got what you wanted.
>>
>>8339554
no anon, not when you are trying to present as a girl
>>
i want to have sex, but i dont know how to go about it, i'm scared, and i really dont want to have sex with random people anyway
>>
File: Metamorphosis_of_Narcissus.jpg (59KB, 494x323px) Image search: [Google]
Metamorphosis_of_Narcissus.jpg
59KB, 494x323px
Y'all are fucking full blown narcissists
>>
>>8339554
>u think 2/10 genetic freaks worry about how freakish they look all day?
i do. i look like a cross between sloth from the goonies and jason statham.
>>
>>8344304
I have got to see a picture.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.