[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does gay men hate woman so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: 0Jyi4R6.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
0Jyi4R6.png
12KB, 400x400px
Why does gay men hate woman so much?
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
>>
Not a gay guy but

1) Most gay guys don't hate women
2) Those that do usually hate women based on the same bs stereotypes why straight men hate women.

"Women are vapid"
"Women are slut"
"Women are incompetent/useless"
"Women are annoying"
"Women are crazy/unstable"

Etc etc etc. Literally the same misogyny, different men. SOME gay guys will whine about how "women always want me as a pet" (what) or "vaginas are gross".
>>
>>8336527
>bs stereotypes
lol
>>
>>8336602
What's wrong?
>>
>>8336460
gay men are scum, the worst people in the LGBTQ community, they lie, they are vapid, superficial, they always bitch, right now, gay men are just cockwarmers to the majority of gay men thanks to their bitcheness.

>>8336626
nothing, he is just a self-hating homo who hates women.
>>
>>8336626
Your claims.
>>
>>8336635
Are you a woman?
>>
>>8336712
i am bisexual male master race.
>>
>>8336635
i dont know i think a lot of lesbians are mean as fuck but i havent met many irl and just base this claim off of 4chan which probably isnt a good thing to do
>>
>>8336460
I don't hate women. I work with women I like, and have a couple personal female friends. But almost all of my friends are straight guys with some gays sprinkled in.

I just don't find women very interesting as a whole. While there are exceptions, women tend to care about shit I don't. Fashion, hair, nails, petty feuds with each other, relationship drama, etc. This is especially true for women my age (early 20s), which is why the women I do tend to enjoy hanging with are unattractive older women. They're far more likely to have real conversation.

And don't get me wrong, lots of gays are the same way, which is why my friends are mostly well-educated straight guys.
>>
>>8336460
BECAUSE THEY STEAL ALL THE GOOD GUYS REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8336822
>straight
>good
>>
>>8336822
^this so much. Gay men who truly hate women, had their heart broken and got super insecure about it. The others just don't get hypnotised by titties, which again is the only reason straight men don't "hate" women
>>
>>8336994
Straight men are objectively the ideal.

straight men > gay men > literal shit > bi men
>>
>>8336769
All attractive people are into fashion and "vapid" things.
Gay, straight, male or female.
I think you'll find it's ugly boring people like you who you click with.
It's not about male or female.

>>8337039
Gay men are generally better looking and more interesting than straight men.
>>
It's 4chan. What did you expected?
>>
>>8337046
>Gay men are generally better looking and more interesting than straight men.

I fucking wish, dude. I've only ever fallen in love with straight men.
>>
>>8337050
irl it's not valid?
>>
>>8336527
>"Women are vapid"
>"Women are slut"
>"Women are incompetent/useless"
>"Women are annoying"
>"Women are crazy/unstable"
all true
>"vaginas are gross"
also true
>>
>>8337059
This, holy fuck all the gay guys I know are so vapid and hedonistic, and I feel like I have internalised homophobia for thinking it but I just can't relate to most gay boys, it makes me depressed
>>
>>8337090
>holy fuck all the gay guys I know are so vapid and hedonistic
That's because they're HSTSs.
>>
>>8337059
That's because you're ugly and weird and gay men as you know are vapid.
You also obviously live in a shit place with generally ugly people.
Move to a major city and you will see that the vast majority of gay men are hot and interesting.
>>
>>8337059
It's also pathetic that you're falling in love with people who don't love you.
You're such a failed gay.
Go to the gym and buy some designer clothes.
Jesus.
>>
>>8337098
HSTS ain't real.
Stop believing in postmodernist lies.
>>
>>8337046
>All attractive people are into fashion and "vapid" things.
Not really. And I literally never said "vapid". I just said things that did not interest me.

But sure, everyone who doesn't care about getting mani-pedis must be Quasimodo. That's an easy enough way to justify your lame interests.
>>
>>8337116
Yes really.
Show me a hot scientist or something.
You can't.
>>
>>8337101
>The majority of places don't count because I live in New York

Replace New York with LA or whatever city you like. You're all just shitty people.
>>
>>8337125
>This level of bait
Lol, so what do you do for a living, pray tell?
>>
>>8337126
No, the shitty people live in whatever incest riddled rural crap hole you live in.
All the attractive gay men move to cities where they can have a decent standard of living.
Don't assume that gay men are ugly because you happen to be ugly and live in a place full of ugly people.
The proportion of hot gay men is WAY higher than the proportion of hot straight men.
Even straight women acknowledge this.
>>
>>8337137
Lol, I don't work.
Can't find a hot scientist can you?
I guess some doctors are hot but they tend to be gay too.
>>
File: sexy-scientist.png (118KB, 253x300px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-scientist.png
118KB, 253x300px
>>8337145
idiot
>>
>>8337145
>A NEET roleplaying as an attractive person.

Top kek.

And why do you think I would have access to pictures of every "scientist" (whatever the fuck that means)?
>>
>>8337165
I am attractive though.
Btw I just googled hot male scientists and this is what came up.
Lmfao omg.

http://thats-normal.com/2015/07/man-candy-monday-sexy-scientists-irl/
>>
File: 1495408555127.jpg (44KB, 496x430px) Image search: [Google]
1495408555127.jpg
44KB, 496x430px
Because women are the best conpeople on the planet and I'm jealous. They've managed to construct society in such a way that they get to be infinitely more valuable in the eyes of society than men and get to pretend that all their benefits are somehow a detriment all because straight men let them out of pussy-lust. Seriously being a fucking gay males who is viewed by society as someone who needs to be in the protector class in order to hold up this fucking garbage system we have where men are disposable drones is fucking retarded, I almost got meme'd into transexuality over this shit
>>
File: fkkyeydnlezy.jpg (924KB, 4208x2368px) Image search: [Google]
fkkyeydnlezy.jpg
924KB, 4208x2368px
>>8337196
>Because women are the best conpeople on the planet

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40010886
>Germany cracks Europe-wide burglary gang of 500 members. The group used young women to carry out the burglaries because they were discreet and less likely to face jail.
>>
>>8337145
My uni math teacher who does statistical management R&D is pretty hot... [spoiler]and I'm a straight cis white male[\spoiler]
>>
>>8337232
http://www.polymtl.ca/recherche/rc/en/professeurs/details.php?NoProf=284?NoProf=284
He lost the goatie and is pretty chisled
>>
>>8336460
why do you think were gay?
its BECAUSE we hate women
>>
>>8337232
He's literally ugly.
>>
>>8337238
>shit taste in men
I thought you were just memeimg that you were straight but now I believe you
>>
>>8336460
I don't, I can deal with catty women and annoying women but I just get sick of women acting all self righteous and sanctimonious all the time. I don't have to pretend like you're always right about everything and you're the voice of morality because you can't guilt me into it. I feel sorry for straight guys who can't call you on your bullshit. You don't know how many times I've been called a virgin by women when I treat them like everybody else and not like special cases.
>>
>>8337176
>Claiming something on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving board.

Why make a claim when you have no intention of proving it?
>>
I love my sister and my mom but most women have the personality of fly paper and cover that up with trying to look hot. That means nothing to me so why should I like you?
>>
>>8337328
Just trust me.
I'm cute.
Which is why I can do really fucked up mentally ill things and still pretty much always get my way and have people going out of their way to help me.
Seriously if I was ugly I'd be living on the street.
>>
File: wenn31558235.jpg (215KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
wenn31558235.jpg
215KB, 500x458px
>>8336460
I don't hate women.
But I tend to avoid them because they always fall in love with me if I'm nice to them and then they get angry if I don't want to fuck them, even though they know I'm gay.
One girl who I met at a gay bar and was nice to and did a couple of social events with because I thought she was cool started telling people on social media that we were dating and were planning on getting married!
I was just totally floored and I asked her about it and she started screaming at me that I had led her on and that I was an awful man like all men and I finally just had to walk away and block her on everything because she would not give up calling and acting psychotic in general.
i still get people asking me "what happened between you and x? she is really upset." and i'm like "how much time do you have?"
women are crazy and not really worth your time if you just want a friend get a guy.
>>
cuz ther gay xd
>>
>>8337039
Whatdo you have against bi people?
>>
File: Tarot_Amoureux_6.jpg (574KB, 980x1351px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot_Amoureux_6.jpg
574KB, 980x1351px
>>8337681
bi people are either confused, closeted or trying to get attention/be trendy.
there is no point in telling people you're bi.
if you're fucking someone of the same sex then you are homosexual.
if you're fucking someone of the opposite sex then you're heterosexual.
you literally can't fuck two people at the same time unless you use a strap on or something.
i mean you only have one dick or one pussy.
okay, maybe you could have a guy fuck you in the ass while you are fucking a woman.
in that case and at that time i would call you bisexual, but otherwise why call yourself that?
there really is no advantage to identifying as bisexual and a lot of disadvantages.
>>
>>8337733
>but otherwise why call yourself that?
Because I like dicks and vaginas equally you fucking retard.
>>
>>8337745
So that means you have to tell everyone about your sex life, retard?
Literally no one cares.
>>
>>8337778
I don't talk about it in real life, autist.
>>
>>8336460
I'm jelly of their self-lubricating fuckholes
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.