[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was I clocked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
So if you're with your AMAB transfeminine friend who doesn't pass at all, and you're relatively well-passing, to the point where you haven't been misgendered or clocked in at least a year (and you go out rather frequently). And you're walking on the sidewalk with this friend, and they're dressed in unmistakably female clothes (a dress with leggings or pants or something), but you're also wearing a rather revealing outfit (a loose black tank top tied in the back to make it a crop top, a denim vest, denim shorts, and black boots with like an inch heel), and you're also wearing a lot of eyeliner. When suddenly, someone shouts from their car "FUCKING TRANNY!" Now keep in mind that you're closer to the street, but they're closer to the lights of the stores, and it's nighttime.

In this situation, do you feel that the epithet refers to you, your non-passing friend, or both of you? On the one hand, I was the one dressed like a hooker, and my shoulders and upper arms were kind of showing because I was wearing a vest. On the other hand, nothing like this has ever happened to me before, whereas it seems to happen to my friend all the time (judging by her reaction). I was honestly mortified, but she just said something back to them, I don't remember. Honestly this is making me want to never go outside again, but I'm not even sure exactly what happened.
>>
Does it matter? An asshole said an asshole thing. It doesn't happen in your daily life, he doesn't matter, you'll never see him again. PROBABLY your friend since you said yourself she doesn't pass at all. Maybe it was you 2 in conjunction with each other. Doesn't matter.

There are rotten people in the world.
>>
>>8336371
probably both of you but maybe since your friend is unpassing he noticed your flaws too since you were in revealing clothes
>>
>>8336371
>gets called a tranny
>was i clocked?
>>
>>8336371
If you friend doesn't pass at all, he must have clocked your friend, and if he said "FUCKING TRANNY!" instead of "FUCKING TRANNIES!", he must only have clocked one of you.

So it was your friend and not you who was clocked.
>>
>>8336412
chances are ((((she)))) doesn't pass either
some trannies are more delusional than others
>>
>>8336412

Catcallers don't usually follow grammar, its a spur of the moment thing. I think it was likely the two of them in conjunction but like IT DOESN'T MATTER.
>>
>>8336425
Pretty sure he passes:
>to the point where you haven't been misgendered or clocked in at least a year (and you go out rather frequently)
>>
>>8336428
if they make enough effort most people aren't antisocial enough to call you a tranny to your face
>>
>>8336440
me and my friends specifically look for trannies to call out on the streets
>>
>>8336401
>>8336427
How does it not matter? If I don't pass, I don't pass, it would negate every time I "passed" before, because obviously they were just being nice.
>>
>>8336444
bless and nice trips
>>
>>8336449

1) "Passing" is kind of stupid? Like? Are you less of a woman if you ""pass"" or not? People should respect your gender regardless.
2) Does it matter if they were """just""" being nice? I always try to be nice to visibly trans women. Most people, unless you live in asshole central, try to be nice to you and respect pronouns. I would hope. I worked with a woman who absolutely was visibly transgender. She is no less a woman, she is no less sweet, no less hardworking.

Then there are rotten evil people in the world who might try to make her feel like shit for no good reason. They don't matter. Should she second guess herself or feel bad about herself for not """"""""passing"""""""? Yes she is trans, no that is not a crime, that is a part of who she is. Not to meme too hard but it is 2017. Most people are aware of trans issues, aware that some women are
"born male".

Dwelling on that asshole is what gives that horrible toxic garbage power.
>>
>>8336449
post pics i'll let you know
>>
>>8336425
this
>>
>AMAB transfeminine

pls go back to tumblr and don't come back
>>
File: smug tea.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
smug tea.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
>do you feel that the epithet refers to you, your non-passing friend, or both of you
The hon (which means not you). If it was meant for you they would shout "FUCKING TRANNIES!" instead but they didn't.

So no, you weren't clocked my man.
>>
>>8336371
Depends. When did you transition?
>>
>>8336425
this is commie-chan, she passes
she's told us all this story about fifty times by now and it is extremely obvious her friend is the one who got clocked
>>8339861
she transitioned at 15, has c-cups and a 0.7 whr, and an androgynous at worst face
>>
>>8339877
Baseless slander. And how could I have told it 50 times by now if it just happened last night? Also they're probably not even really C-cups, you've seen them.
>>
>>8339926
>And how could I have told it 50 times by now if it just happened last night?
you're *really* obsessed with it
you've told us every fact of the situation and it is blatantly obvious to any objective observer that you were not the clocked one in that situation, but you continue to insist you got called a tranny
>Also they're probably not even really C-cups, you've seen them
technically, if you use what i have on good authority from a bunch of cis women is the only good sizing method, they're *larger*
>>
>>8339949
Then why do you keep telling me to get implants? Are you some sort of enormous breast fetishist, instead of just a large breast fetishist?
>>
>>8339972
they kinda disappear in any image where your arms are near your chest
also a tru-c or tru-d isn't particularly large, it's just that the inaccurate sizing method most use makes them seem large because the women wearing them are actually tru-g and the like
>>
>>8336371
Passing tranny here. I have gone well over a year without getting clocked.

But I have a friend who is decently passing but is very open with being trans... obnoxiously so.

Practically every time I'm out with her, I get looks. It's people noticing her and over-analyzing me.

It's an awful feeling and I try to distance myself as much as possible.

Fuck being openly trans. Nobody should be proud of a birth defect.
>>
>>8336371
I've been in similar situations, I've passed for 10 years now look cis and I'm quite attractive, it's weird to see the actual reactions to an unpassing tranny, they turn heads a lot more, get a lot of sarcasm yelled at them like "you're a sexy bitch" but comments just passed their earshot of people saying "that's a dude".

I mostly hang out with my cis female friends, ironically I look more cis than most of them too (humble brag).
>>
>>8342856
,':^)
>>
File: neversaynever.jpg (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
neversaynever.jpg
44KB, 250x250px
>>8336371
>someone shouts from their car "FUCKING TRANNY!"

They clocked your friend.
It was a drive-by, if you pass normally they probably didn't spare you more than a glance over... while in a moving car they fixated on the obvious hon.

Get over it.

Dress like less of a hooker while out with that particular friend, though, because if someone meets you two face to face they ARE more likely scrutinize you more and will clock you. Also... if I see two hookers on the street and one is clearly a HON, I assume the other is 80% likely to also be a tranny. Herd beasts.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.