[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Caytlin Jenner? I've seen people hating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

What do you think of Caytlin Jenner? I've seen people hating her but I don't understand why
>>
File: jews.png (287KB, 460x712px) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
287KB, 460x712px
>>8335478
She's an idiot who thinks that shilling for far right candidates will somehow improve things.

Kinda like the polgbt people on here, honestly.
>>
>>8335539
This.

I do believe she's legit trans though. By the sounds of her past, like getting full electrolysis while young and such it does seem pretty legit. She's just a shitty entitled rich bitch is all.
>>
she's kind of a cuck but i don't get why people hate her so much.
>>
>>8335539
>She's an idiot who thinks that shilling for far right candidates will somehow improve things.
You're an idiot.
>>
>>8335478
She killed a man, and never faced any consequences for it, even though she was at fault.
>>
she's a rich white privileged bitch who claims to speak for trannies but in fact has no idea what most trans women go through. On top of that she's a fucking right winger uncle tom.

Someone like chelsea manning is far more relatable, she's literally one of us who was at the wrong place and the wrong time and stuck to her convictions and had to pay for it.
>>
>>8335664
Female privilege.
>>
>>8335673
>she's a fucking right winger uncle tom.
Because the left are so good to us...
>>
>>8335707
Caitlyn supported Ted Cruz, who was pretty vocally anti-lgbt. Didn't even support the "potential" that Trump would have been pro-lgbt.
>>
>>8335673
As a chaser, she isn't anywhere near right-wing enough for me. Just because she doesn't believe in gay marriage doesn't really make her that right-wing, not in America anyway.
>>
>>8335719
Legitimately not seeing the problem. Obviously to you anybody right of Sanders is by definition anti-LGBT.
>>
>>8335676
>Female
>>
>>8335707
lol
>>8335719
yeah and desu anyone who thought the Trump administration would do anything but directly attack lgbt rights because
>he held up a flag
was pretty dumb and doesn't really know much about politics in general.
>>8335725
>as a chaser
ok yeah gross lol
>>
>>8335745
>ok yeah gross lol
Hey, don't be mean. I'm entitled to my opinion too.
>>
>>8335753
yeah it's just completely irrelevant in this thread.
>>
>>8335757
Just because my opinion is irrelevant and unwanted doesn't mean I shouldn't give it.
>>
>>8335745
>tripfag can't argue for shit
More respect for Caitlyn than you thbhon.
>>
>>8335539
This, she's basically the same as Blair White.

>>8335664
When did she kill a man?
>>
>>8335676
More like celebrity privelege. Having an ex wife with connections to the same people that helped get OJ off helped too I'm sure.
>>
>>8335773
>When did she kill a man?
Woops, it was a woman, not a man.

>In February 2015, Jenner was involved in a fatal multiple-vehicle collision on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, California. Kim Howe, an animal rights activist and actress, was killed when Jenner's SUV ran into Howe's car. Accounts of the sequence of collisions have varied, as have the number of people injured.[198] Prosecutors declined to file criminal charges, but three civil lawsuits were brought by Howe's stepchildren and drivers of other cars involved in the collision.[199][200] Jessica Steindorff, a Hollywood agent who was hit by Howe's car, settled her case in December 2015. Howe's stepchildren settled their case in January 2016.[201] Financial details were not disclosed in either case.[202]
>>
>>8335725
Nobody short of assisted living would think Trump is pro-lgbt.
>>
>>8335782
So you were parroting bullshit you had no clue about, good job.
>>
>>8335777
Combination of the two. Check the dates of when she came out and when she did the murder.
>>
>>8335818
Oh my fucking god.
Are you completely fucking retarded.

Do you know what murder is? Clearly you don't.
Go back to /pol/ and be a clueless idiot there instead.
>>
>>8335817
>So you were parroting bullshit you had no clue about, good job.
Kim Howe could have been an FTM, you don't know.
>>
>>8335831
Way to ignore the point. No points for guessing your political views.
>>
1) She's slightly conservative which make her Hitler IIRC.
2) She is a """"hon"""""
>>
>>8335853
She's very conservative.

>>8335847
You had no point.
>>
>>8335872
t. leftard
>>
>>8335902
>She murdered a man!
>Oh... ok, she murdered a woman!
>It was murder
You're a fucking retarded SJW, go back to your fellow SJWs at /pol/
>>
>>8335911
I never mentioned or cares about their sex. Learn to read.
>>
>>8335872

How is she "very conservative"?
>>
>>8335958
>Against abortions
>Claim that trans people should just survive on their own and not get health care benefits etc
>>
>>8336009
Sounds pretty reasonable. Not that extreme.
>>
>>8336009

>Against abortions

Like, half of people are against abortions, probably more if you consider "pro-choice" people are against abortion but think it shouldn't be outlawed because [insert mental gymnastics here]. That's pretty moderate.

I'm pro-life and I consider myself 100% centrist but you know.

>Claim that trans people should just survive on their own and not get health care benefits etc
Standard rich people garbage. Are we supposed to be singling her out for...not believing in free healthcare? When the whole nation doesn't get shit?
>>
>>8336031
America is very far right over all, you being a "centrist" makes you far right.
>>
File: mypolitical compass.png (17KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
mypolitical compass.png
17KB, 480x400px
>>8336069

Bullshit, sorry. This was MAYBE true idk, 20+ years ago, not today.
>>
>>8336076
It's still true, US is far behind on social development, and political development.
US politics is less formal and behaved than EU reality tv shows.
>>
>>8336236

Nah, afaict USA is AHEAD on social development. The whole world is a mess though right now I don't even know.

>US politics is less formal and behaved than EU reality tv shows.
lol you have never ever seen like British parliament have you. At least you aren't trying to tell me how ~not a centrist~ I am.
>>
>>8336239
US politics is basically trying to make other politicians look bad, not about bringing forth why you're good.
That kind of politics is not legal in the civilized world.
>>
>>8336327
Looks like you forgot to let Tim Farron know >>8331256
>>
>>8336239
>USA is AHEAD on social development

lmfao no. the US is v. behind. No free healthcare, fundamentalist christianity, extreme conservatism and the worst race relations of any developed country
>>
>>8336465
>No free healthcare
Doesn't exist anywhere. Also thats not really "social" thats healthcare. Yes we are behind on healthcare.

>fundamentalist christianity
Exists everywhere who cares. How can you even say thats "behind?" That's just your own prejudice.

>extreme conservatism
Exists moreso in Europe.

>worst race relations of any developed country
lol go to lgbtuk thread they literally are advocating genocide you are retarded.
>>
>>8336489
>they literally are advocating genocide
Self-defence and repatriation aren't genocide.
>>
She
- killed a guy
- said women need to be more ladylike
- accused trans women of not trying hard enough to pass "like her" (lol)
- Is a rethuglican

Yeah I respect her as a trans person but fuck is she a shit person
>>
>>8336908
I don't tespect her at all. I think she put her transness in the spotlight for ratings.
>>
She's the very embodiment of "fuck you, I've got mine"
>>
File: Laughing_Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>8336236
>US politics is less formal and behaved than EU reality tv shows
>what is the Brit Parliament where MPs roast each other on the regular
>US politics is
>is

Found the retard. Try coming back when you can form a coherent thought that isn't balls to the walls retarded.
>>
>>8336908
rethuglican? fuck off degenerate
>>
>>8338020
English is your native language, and you still believe it should be an "are" there... Holy shit, you can't even speak your own language, no wonder you all only speak one single language.
>>
>>8336609

Forcibly removing people from a country is genocide.

>>8336908
By "killed a guy" you mean she was in a car accident.

Also who cares about the rest. And "accused trans women of not trying hard enough to pass" is something that happens constantly on /lgbt/
>>
File: 1472325135676.gif (160KB, 430x270px) Image search: [Google]
1472325135676.gif
160KB, 430x270px
>>8339857
It is "are" though, "politics" is plural
>>
>>8340018
It's singular, not plural, all of the US politics is clumped together, as a singular.

Either way, you only speak a single language, you braindead fuck, kill yourself.
>>
>>8335818
>>8335676
Rich and famous people avoid getting punished for crimes all the time. It's not because she's a woman. She's a fucking hon so if anything that'd make it more likely for her to be convicted. She just has the money for outstanding lawyers, that's all.
>>
>>8338020
>the US and UK are the only countries in the world
>>
I think she's legitimately trans but she's a shitty person regardless. I have no idea how anyone can be trans and not support free trans healthcare for minors.
>>
>>8335478
I hate bourgeois narcissists in general, but Caitlyn is just really hateable. Liberals hate her because she's republican. Conservatives hate her because she's a hun, enough to the point where her name alone is basically a slur against trans people now. I personally hate her because she's probably the most embarrassing poster child for trans issues we could have gotten.

I also kinda feel bad for her, though. She basked a little too heavily in the limelight, and now her punishment is basically being the most hated trans woman ever.
>>
File: 152922.png (327KB, 633x744px) Image search: [Google]
152922.png
327KB, 633x744px
>>8335478
>>
>>8335478
She's an entitled rich narcissistic hon. She is extremely wealthy, has had every possible surgery and has a team of people who help her with makeup, hair, etc. And she wants to represent all mtfs, as if we all could wait to transition until we're 40, as if we're all rich selfish idiots.
>>
>>8339993
>>By "killed a guy" you mean she was in a car accident.
yeah, she was in a car accident where she drove a car into someone and killed them
>>
>>8341421
Atleast he has the driving skills of a woman.

AYYYYYY
>>
>>8341421
You mean "incident"
>>
>>8341427
That's how she decided she was trutrans and should transition after all.

That and lighter sentencing for women.
>>
>>8339993
>Forcibly removing people from a country is genocide.
No it isn't.
>>
She did nothing wrong.

Most of the shit that went wrong was how the people around her treated her.

Her republican views will help LGBT more than left-wingers will. The left is too retarded and virtue signals way too much. Right wing trans like Caitlyn Jenner and Theryn Meyer are worth about the equivalent of 100 left wingers because they're pushing for acceptance while not telling the general population to accept that we need to call slugkind people "zoo" and "zher". Literally 90% of the hate I see directed at trans is a knee-jerk reaction to retarded left wingers.

The people crying her transistion was too easy need to realise the alternative is having somebody like Christina-chan being their spokesperson.
>>
>>8335478
That HE is a MAN named BRUCE!
>>
>>8336908
>accused trans women of not trying hard enough to pass "like her" (lol)

Lmao the one time I visited seattle I walked around in some park and some men in dresses with shittons of stubble and no makeup were walking around and honestly my gut reaction was "wtf". I know there is some toupee fallacy going on but when a transperson isn't even trying to pass I really do assume they're probably more batshit than one trying to pass.

This is why Caitlyn Jenner is not bad for trans, she will say things people don't want to hear but that people need to do, even if the left will lie through their teeth because the worst possible fate for them would be being perceived as not the most accepting and progressive people ever.

>>8336009
>It's horrible that people don't believe trans are all libtarded shills!

It's a fucking godsend honestly that the first prominent trans is a Republican because everybody claiming to speak for trans is a libtarded shill.

>>8340947
She didn't transition as a minor + the outcomes for trans minors transitioning are unknown and there is serious survivorship bias here on LGBT because gender identity can actually change during puberty and those people then don't end up posting on LGBT.
>>
>>8335478
Neutral. She doesn't drive responsibly, but I'm glad she doesn't reinforce the far-left trans image.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.