[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with being unpassable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1495277210683.jpg (56KB, 303x393px) Image search: [Google]
1495277210683.jpg
56KB, 303x393px
How do you cope with being unpassable?
>>
>>8334886
You could always soak up compliments from a desperate chaser. Such a man will definitely tell you that you are a gorgeous woman all the time, if you just suck dick halfway decently. Would that interest you? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>8334886
By not transitioning.
>>
>>8334886
You get a cute transbian gf like me
>>
>>8334896
If it wasn't 4chan it would.

>>8334898
Not an option I would rather be dead than stop transitioning.

>>8334900
You would actually date an unpassable tranny?
>>
>>8334914
Not >>8334900, but I am super unpassable and i have a transbian gf. Totally works!
>>
I correct strangers a lot.
>Don't call me sir
>Don't call me man or dude
>Don't assume my gender

At work I just remind everyone that I use female pronouns. Unfortunately most of them forget this easily but I'm allowed to correct them every time.
>>
>>8337030
This might sound embarassing but it makes me feel a little better than thinking I shouldn't say anything about it.
And whenever I do get gendered correctly, it's usually because I've explained my pronoun preferences and it does feel good to sometimes be called "ma'am" and not "sir," even if I know it's not because I pass.
>>
>>8337057
And the fact that a stranger who's *trying* to be polite to me can forget my pronouns SECONDS after I clearly explain what I want them to call me has begun to make me feel that the problem is less about my ability to pass than this whole messed up system that has left cishets utterly dumbfounded and helpless to resist the conditioning to assume a person's gender.
>>
>hello sir
>actually I am a girl
>oh you mean you're transgender?
>No I am just ugly
works every time
>>
>>8337094
>the problem is less about my ability to pass than this whole messed up system that has left cishets utterly dumbfounded and helpless to resist the conditioning to assume a person's gender
oh, hon

no

no one is conditioning anyone

you're just a statistical outlier, that's all
>>
File: IMG_0010.jpg (299KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0010.jpg
299KB, 960x960px
i've got a weird ass predicament -- i pass visually almost literally 100% of the time (pic related is me pre hrt), but i have a deep voice and have never bothered to fix it

i started hrt in puberty so it's not like a grown man deep voice, just like ,,, 15 y/o boy. but you know what? if i'm talking to someone, like actually having a conversation, and they're referring to me as a boy, i'll just call myself a girl, call myself a lesbian, etc. etc. lmfao i also sometimes fake having cis genitals just bc...only female friends n u pick up on the nuances

but like really tho? hrt, makeup, hair. pretty much anyone can at least visually pass. you just need to remember you can look like a girl and not wear dresses and skirts, those can hurt more than they help sometimes.
>>
>>8337172
Start voice training now? What age did you get blockers and full HRT?

>only female friends n u pick up on the nuances
Which nuances?
>>
>>8337197
voice training is hard as hell, and the only speech pathologist i know has a 1.5 year waiting list, and i'm gonna be leaving my city before then. started blockers and full hrt -- 100mg spiro daily, 1mg estro daily to start -- at 16, and i'm 18 now

i pretty much only date girls, are my friends are girls, and none of us really hold back from talking about genital stuff. i've had sex with a lot of girls and know what feels good, what girls prefer (can discuss the specifics of sex and preferences with other girls), and also i've seen enough girls hurt to know how shitty uteruses are lmfao. stereotypically trans to fake that kinda thing but i can complain about periods with the best of them. i even keep tampons in my bag (though those come in handy a lot even outside of periods).
>>
>>8337212
Have you read the voice link in the /mtfg/ OP?

Is there anything you slip up on when pretending to have cis genitals? What other uses do tampons have?
>>
>>8337239
yup! it's just really, really hard work, and not to blame depression, but my executive dysfunction is off the charts. it's really hard to do things, even if i want to do them -- but i'm hoping over the next year i'll be able to, i've seen a lot of good tutorials^^

honestly, no. it's been.... a while that i've dated girls lol and my personality is literally the same as any girl i've ever met. and uh, the tampon itself can clean up spills/blood, the plastic bit the tampon's in can be put back in the wrapper to hold pills, and the applicator can be used to snort things. and also periods. good 2 have on you, and plus makes you look 10000x more cis.
>>
>>8337263
>and my personality is literally the same as any girl i've ever met.
Has it always been that way, since childhood? Do you have any boyish hobbies or habits, even if they're ones a large minority of cis girls also do?
>>
>>8337272
no, not at all lol. i used to be a pretty shitty boy, but after i knew i was trans for some reason i just stopped being friends with boys. most of my friends have been girls since like age 14, i just pick it up. oh and yeah, i have a lot of boyish things about me. i like video games, i used to be like lem in counter strike, i like beer a lot, um.... i think that's about it, but i definitely don't have the most feminine pastimes, lol.
>>
>>8337272
btw, why do you ask? if you don't mind me asking ofc
>>
>>8337286
What do you mean a shitty boy? How did you figure out you were trans at 14?

>>8337288
I like hearing different people's account of how they came to realize and transition. Many didn't manage to get on HRT as early as you, so well done there! Although of course even earlier is better.
>>
>>8337167
So when people tell me they were just raised to believe it's polite to assume a person's gender, they're just imagining that this is something they were taught?
>>
>thread about being unpassable
>overrun by narcissistic early transitioner whining
Many such cases!
>>
File: 1479324839402.png (192KB, 455x391px) Image search: [Google]
1479324839402.png
192KB, 455x391px
>>8337404
>it's polite to assume a person's gender

People are capable of identifying a person correctly as male or female more than 99,x% of the time. That's because ignoring some outlier medical cases everybody is male or female and looks the part.

And they also manage to identify you correctly it's just that you are not happy with the results and give everybody an awkward time at work about it. If you want people to use female pronouns, you might as well have the courtesy of passing as female or at the least have some humility instead of giving people this 'omg CIS people amirite?'-attitude.
>>
>>8337424
define "early". Most trannies here are in the late teens to early 20s range. Hardly early
>>
>>8337426
Lol what is the guy actually saying in this panel
>>
>>8337426
>People are capable of identifying a person correctly as male or female more than 99,x% of the time
And they have to guess right because that's the only way assuming a person's gender is a nice thing to do, and not a weird or even hurtful thing to say. That's the problem with this arrangement.
>And they also manage to identify you correctly it's just that you are not happy with the results
Misgendering me is not "identifying me correctly."
>at the least have some humility instead of giving people this 'omg CIS people amirite?'-attitude
If you're so distracted by the way I look that can't remember what I want you to call me even though I tell you *literally every time* you say the wrong thing, if you can forget this thing I ask you to do in a matter of *seconds*, at some point I have to wonder if the problem is me.
>>
>>8337123
If you're just not passing and not an actual hon, this would probably work.
>>
I call even mostly passing trannies they're birth gender the first time.

I apologize afterwards and say you just look like a dude I'm so sorry to make them feel like ugly hons.

One day I'm probably gonna drive one to suicide.
>>
>>8337172
Just by how your covering you're face I can tell you don't pass.

And lol, nice choker.
>>
>>8337997
that's me pre hrt like two years ago lmfao
>>
>>8338467
Why would you post a pic of you as a hon then
>>
>>8334896
>Would that interest you? Asking for a friend.
Not OP but tell your "friend" I would be interested.

Also tell your friend since I hate going outside showing my stupid unpasser mug I wouldn't mind just staying home 24/7 and for example cook for your friend until he comes home from work tbqh.
>>
>>8337172
>that midface
>those bushy alpha male eyebrows
>that visible brow ridge that's literally crushing your eyes
TWINKHON
>>
I could probably pass if I didn't have such a wide jaw line and horrible chin..
no more trap fantasies
>>
>>8338630
cause the thread was about being unpassable..?
also i don't know if a 16 year old kid counts as a hon babe
>>
>>8334886
The suicide rate in trans people is incredibly high, even with transitioning. Why? It's impossible to be 100% the opposite sex, causing immense dysphoria. I don't think it's possible to be trans and not have dysphoria, and would even argue if you have no dysphoria you are not truly trans. Tl;dr, I don't know what you're supposed to do... I have a fatal disability, I can't walk, I hate it. I will never be able to cope with not being normal fully, you just have to live with it. It's a struggle. This is why I understand and feel for trans individuals, I know what it's like to wish to be something you cannot ever be. It's unfair. Life is fucked. Luckily you can die and escape all your thoughts.
>>
>>8334886
I stay in boymode and only go outside when I have to.
>>
>>8334886
That manga is every transwoman and agp here.
>>
>>8340144
What manga is it from?
>>
>>8340163
Bokura no hentai

Ending isn't that great
>>
>>8337426
i concur.
>>
i don't, probably will kill myself in the next few years when all hope is completely lost. i'm still in the stage of still fucking kidding myself for some reason even though i'm fucking 30.
>>
>>8340444
If you're gonna kyS take HRT at least
>>
Daily reminder that "transbians" are just mentally ill roleplaying dudes who may or may not be physically feminized
>>
>>8337442
The guy is saying
>Trump IS your president
>and if he dies, Mike Pence (who is actually grossed out by degenerates instead of just being open to them / not giving a fuck) will be the president
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.