[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my uncle gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: headpat.gif (947KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
headpat.gif
947KB, 500x280px
This thread is in no way intended to attack my uncle, because he has always been really kind to me. But I can't stop wondering what if my uncle is gay?

I'll green text a bit of back story so that people can give me their opinions.
>When I was younger my uncle lived with my family.
>During this period he spent quite a bit of time with me. Would take me out to places, would pick me up, would hang me upside down, typical fathering stuff.
>Parents thought it was because he never had any kids of his own.
>Uncle was always dating a new woman, he could never stay with them for long.
>As he has gotten older he has seemed continually more depressed.
>Don't see him very often anymore, ten years and I only see him once or twice on average. >As I started to "man up" things became more distant.
>A few years ago I conceded and stopped trying to be masculine since it never really felt natural to me. I started HRT last year and have been pretty happy in Femboy mode for about 3-4 months now.
>See uncle and extended family for the first time in many months. Everyone was quite shocked by my appearance when I walked in but no-one said anything.
>Uncle is wearing his fake smile talking to people.
>Uncle glances around at everyone, leaves the conversation, gets up and walks straight over to me.
>He just starts scuffling my hair and he had a smile I rarely ever see on him.
>Everyone in the room stops talking and stares.
>He left with his girlfriend straight after, barely a word spoken.

I always thought, like my parents, that this was just a matter of him not having had children himself. I thought maybe that I'm prettier now that I must have reminded him of how I used to be and maybe he remembered the old days.

But I can't stop wondering if maybe he is gay? He has never had much stability with women, nor had children even though it seems he would have liked to. Maybe he's into the twinky type and just worried about what my somewhat judgemental extended family may think. Opinions?
>>
>>8334541
She's probably a femboy too.
>>
Your uncle is gay
>>
You're gay
>>
>>8334541
this made me happy uwu

prolly just a someone who was born too early to express themselves and is happy you were able to :))
>>
Your uncle is trans. You should offer to share your hormones with her.
>>
>>8334568
Well that's the suspicion but I mean those things I mentioned could just be a lack of kids, right?

>>8334577
Are you saying he's gay or trans? No-one in my extended family knows I'm either way inclined.

>>8334564
>>8334588
Are you two just memeing or are you being serious? Because I'm not sure I'd doubt you, there is definitely an aura to him I'm just not sure what though.
>>
>>8334614
it's possible they are trans and are happy you got to transition because when your uncle was your age it was damn near impossible
>>
>>8334634
I mean its not impossible but this board has a tendency to just say everyone is trans. Why would you say he's trans over being gay?
>>
>>8334644
i can't say hes either senpai it's also possible hes just a little strange
>>
>>8334656
Strange is a given, but there's always a reason for it.

Yeah, I suppose he's the only one that can give a straight answer but I'm never going to ask him. Don't really know why I posted this now, I don't know why I expected some revelation to come from 4chan.
>>
>>8334644
Well I thought I was bi until I started taking hormones and crossdressing and now I realize I am just pseudobisexual AGP transfeminine.
>>
>>8334644
Because all gay men are repressed trannies
>>
>>8334691
AGP runs in families.
>>
>>8334691
>pseudobisexual AGP transfeminine.
W-what?
>>
>>8334761
I only like men to the extent that they can reinforce my role as a feminine person, which turns me on sexually.
>>
>>8334801
What's it like?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.