[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not trans anymore?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: cute.jpg (47KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
47KB, 720x960px
I don't like my masculine features, but i think i have to deal with them?

I mean, i've bought tons of cute clothes and cosplays, sex toys, and tried some shitton of things to feel more feminine. But i think i was I mixing things up?

I'm kind of a beta failed male, i'm 5'8 and 167lbs. This almost got me meme'd into transition i think, bc these arent the perfect male measures, but i'm too tall and fat for a girl, and this is what made me see the reality:

I'm just a fag i guess? I love feminine guys, and i was afraid my appearance would leave me alone forever (I look like the average metalhead, but without the black clothes n' shit). But i may be able to find someone that loves me for my personality. I should not fuck my body with mind-changing shit and then lose all my family and friends just because i want to pursue aesthetics that are unreal for me. This makes me believe that i was confusing gender with sexual orientation, even if i believed i knew the difference.

Anyway, i hate vaginas, and i have many misogynist ideas (Despite having common sense and not spreading them). So, by being trans i would become something i'm not even comfortable with. Also, even if it's my dream to cosplay in cons, it's way easier to do this as a boy than waste hours as a girl (This in the impossible case i'll flawlessly pass and be a cute girl). This dream doesn't even have a future. How would i earn money (besides prostitution)?

So maybe i should stop caring with this shit and drink some vodka while i think about what should i do in college (i'm already doing it anyway)? I'm still unsure about what i wrote, but i'm almost certain about that.

>Tfw you have to throw away a fuckton of clothes and cringy shit without anyone knowing.
>>
>>8333941
>but i think i have to deal with them?
I told myself this a few years ago.
Now I'm going on HRT soon.
>>
>>8333941
Enough with the diatribes.
Just start taking your medication, young lady.
>>
>>8333941
>5'8 and 167lbs
hey there fatty
>>
>>8333941
You sound like ideal femboy material, anon
Shave your shit, get on HRT with that other thing (idk what it's called) to. stop you growing tiddies
You don't even have to be the /lgbt/ definition of femboy, which is basically a repressed tranny, you can be comfortably feminine boy.

I hope, seeing as that's the plan for myself, and I'm 5 foot fucking 11
>>
>>8333941
>I don't like my masculine features, but i think i have to deal with them?
This doesn't sound like you were "mixing things up" but that you've decided you have to repress for some reason.
>I'm kind of a beta failed male
>i'm 5'8 and 167lbs
>bc these arent the perfect male measures, but i'm too tall and fat for a girl
Meme memey meme bullshit.
Ironically you think you were "meme'd" into transitioning for not being "male" enough yet you're completely oblivious that you're now memeing yourself out of transitioning for not being "female" enough, all based on something as variable as height and weight.
>i was afraid my appearance would leave me alone forever (I look like the average metalhead, but without the black clothes n' shit)
There are guys into that. Really there are people who are into just about anything.
>i may be able to find someone that loves me for my personality
Well that should be the idea whether you're a tranny or not.
>should not fuck my body with mind-changing shit and then lose all my family and friends just because i want to pursue aesthetics that are unreal for me
Again, this doesn't sound like you were really confused about anything but that you think you have to repress for reasons.
>This dream doesn't even have a future. How would i earn money (besides prostitution)?
AGAIN, this just sounds like you're making excuses for why you "have" to repress rather than really thinking that your feelings were mistaken.
Sure there is employment discrimination and a lot of people resort to shit like sex work but there are also tranny scientists, politicians, celebrities, religious figures, you names it. A fair number go into fields like programming that require less interaction with potential bigots.
>So maybe i should stop caring with this shit and drink some vodka
Well, in general, that's not the best tactic to deal with issues.
>while i think about what should i do in college
You can do that too, shit's not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>8333945
But you were convicted about this or it was a minor repression and you still thought about it sometimes?

>>8334020
I think that can be an option but i've scrolled through interesting threads in the past weeks and it seems that hrt in my case is very disadvantageous, bc of hepatoxicity, mental changes, body hair not going away/becoming so thin laser would be impossible in the future, so idk

Also i think height doesn't matter if ur cute :3

>>8334205
>Ironically you think you were "meme'd" into transitioning for not being "male" enough yet you're completely oblivious that you're now memeing yourself out of transitioning for not being "female" enough

But If I was influenced to make this decision, the right thing to do is stop thinking about this right?

I think i'm not "memeing myself out of transitioning" for not being female enough, but because between staying as i am and achieving a female appearance, it's obvious what's easier. The thing is, i was horrified before when i thought about my future like this, but i think i don't care anymore like i've used to do...
Anyway how to cope with being a female if i have twisted views about them? (t. even if i dated 2 girls during months each)

>Well, in general, that's not the best tactic to deal with issues.
Don't talk about mein vodka >:(

But seriously, i would not be like that if didn't start to browse 4chan, i think this decision is holding me back in life.
>>
>>8334616
>But you were convicted about this or it was a minor repression and you still thought about it sometimes?
I didn't think explicitly about gender much, just my body a lot, I figured I was just insecure and gay.
>>
>>8333941
>i hate vaginas, and i have many misogynist ideas
What misogynist ideas?
>>
>>8334637
Sorry to ask but how long it lasted before you changed your mind? Are you sure about your choice now?

>>8334663
I think this can change the subject of this thread, sorry.
>>
>>8335322
>I think this can change the subject of this thread, sorry.
Just post and if I want to reply I'll make a new thread for it.
>>
File: yozakura.png (745KB, 782x970px) Image search: [Google]
yozakura.png
745KB, 782x970px
>>8335333
I'll bite. You can asnwer here.

I've had a bad time in studies/personal life/work with every women that i had to waste my time with. They were all cunts, whores, the worse kind of trash i've ever knew.

In the workplace they were lazy asf and blamed everyone for their problems. They took advantage of being close to the manager/bosses and did literally nothing while making my and my coworkers life hell.

In the studies (Elementary school to my last year) I've never met a decent girl. Half of them hated me because they were too stupid to get nice grades and as i had no romantic interest in girls, i did not give a fuck about their approaches with the intention of leeching my asnwers to the tests or being in my group to do nothing and get nice grades. The other half was annoying as fuck and always talked about shit i don't care like their sexual life (at 15)

In my personal life, i've had very hard moments with my mother and sister, my mother is literally crazy (Severely anxious, perfectionist, workaholic) and my sister always treated me like shit.

So in my conception, 90% of the women are lazy cunts, literally crazy bitches that blame their pussy for being pieces of shit. They spend too much time inflating their egos and taking care of their body (this is a conflict because i'd like to care of myself too) and don't help our fucking shitty society to improve in anything.

>I don't want to offend anyone here, if you've read until this and is triggered, close this page and go punch a pillow.

So in the end, when i think about that, i'm like "This is the last thing i want to be" and move on with life until this thoughs come back at me. I never had problems with guys and i enjoy being with them (i think they enjoy me too, bc even if i disappear for some weeks bc of depression, they call me 500 times to see where i am and if i want to hang out)
>>
>>8335969
You could think about it like this: you could become the change you want.
>>
>>8335969
>In the workplace they were lazy asf and blamed everyone for their problems. They took advantage of being close to the manager/bosses and did literally nothing while making my and my coworkers life hell.
Specific examples?

>my sister always treated me like shit.
What did she do?

>They spend too much time inflating their egos
How are their egos too inflated?

>So in the end, when i think about that, i'm like "This is the last thing i want to be"
You wouldn't have to be like that just because others are.
>>
>>8333941
Honey I work retail I see tall thick women sometimes, its about body proportions not height and weight.

You hate vaginas? Awww you poor androphile, wish I could share my bara body with you. Id even let you make me more feminine :)
>>
>>8333941
>vodka

For fucks sake, if you're going to try to man up do yourself a favor and drink some fucking Bourbon, faggot. As for the rest, good luck.
>>
>>8335991
>>8336086
Well, i do agree that i can be different, it just holds me back when i think about this. Also i know it's retarded but i know there's many people like me (and with even worse views for lgbt people). So yeah, when i literally change places with them i feel bad.

>>8336216
I wouldn't make you more feminine bara-kun, you're perfect :5

>>8337731
Absolutely, whisky is the top tier thing for manly gentlemans, but some Stolich or Ciroc aren't bad too (when you're poor). Also thank you
>>
>>8340068
But I thought you only liked feminine guys? :)

Im actually a bara "straight" AGP. so I like feminine guys and women(including their lovely vaginas).
>>
>>8333941
congrats you are a normal gay guy. Enjoy your life without mental illness.
>>
>>8340068
Well, seeing as the alcohol thing has been solved, I wish you luck anon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.