[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best job for unpassing trans ppl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Alright, so my current job is dealing with hundreds of customers on a daily basis. And I honestly feel like killing myself. This is unbearable.

I need a complete career change. Im young and its doable now.

What do you guys think?
What should I do?
I cant be a neet, especialy since it wont pay for any surgeries and hormones/blockers.

What do you guys think? What are you doing for living? Do you like doing it? Whats your plan if not?
>>
>>8330294
Is it bad that I plan on being a NEET until my parents die then use the life insurance to get surgeries so I can finally do something with my life? I would rather have them live forever and being unpassing though. Anyways lots of trannies are into computer programming for good reason maybe try that out.
>>
>>8330294
GO programmer/coder.
you don't have to deal with people.
>>
I'm a custodian. I'm not completely isolated but my normal job duties don't really require me to talk to anyone.
>>
>>8330309
Yes it's bad because it means you don't have any personal ambition yourself.
>>
>>8330365
I mean could've told you that. I really don't care much at all about life.
>>
i love all
pls don't hide yourselves away
>>
>>8330340
>GO
no trolling
>>
>>8330383
I wish I knew you
>>
government job
>>
>>8330294
It depends entirely upon where your talents lie.

If you don't want to deal with people but have a skill, do that. Folks here like to suggest coding because hey internet, but it's something you have to do a lot of before you get any good. Have you done any college? What major? That'll help to determine your course of action.
>>
>>8331366
how do you you find out your talents if you don't have any you know of
>>
>>8331801
Work as a stocker at a grocery store
>>
>>8331806
how will it help
>>
>>8331801
Then you've got bigger issues. Just start working, preferably at something you enjoy. If you need some skill to advance at it, learn that skill. If you need college to advance at it, go to college. If you need to work hard at it, fucking work hard.
>>
>>8330294
Get a job at a call center. It's seriously the best place for voice training all day and making some money while doing it.
>>
>>8333039
>incredibly depressed
>work hard
not really worth it anon
>>
>>8330294
>best job for unpassing trans ppl?
Actor in a haunted house.
>>
>>8330294
>>8333288
necktie modeling! Great idea!
>>
>>8333288
Them's the breaks, kid. If you want to make money, you have to have a skill that people are willing to pay you for. If you're depressed, get some treatment for it, which if you're living in some shithole like the USA, means you're going to need to get some money.

So get some money. If you can't do something you enjoy, then do what it takes to get enough money so you can do something you do enjoy and less of what you don't.

You're gonna have to man (or woman) up if you want to improve things.
>>
>>8330294
Why are we still here?

Just to suffer?
>>
>>8330294
andron here. I work maintenance at a bar/function hall.
I only encounter 3-4 people every day, same exact people. 2 coworkers (or 1 on a slow week), my boss, and the first bartender on shift.
Its not a great job, nothing hard, but physically exhausting if your twink stats bod. Hours are early as fuck in the morning or late at night (Cleaning up after parties, functions, etc. after everyone has left)
Would only recommend because no one can exactly tell "what" I am except small & androgynous.
I hate my job, I'd rather be around people, but it has some perks like dressing how ever I'd like style wise as long as I'm okay with it getting dirty to borderline grimy depending on how much there is to do before the bar opens for the day.
>>
File: 45217854578478.png (14KB, 555x522px) Image search: [Google]
45217854578478.png
14KB, 555x522px
>>8330294
best job for a non passer
hmmm
if your in the us one that can give you free ffs
if not save and get international ffs which is a lot more afforadable if you cant get it 4 free
>>
>>8339447
Where can I go for FFS in the US? Aren't they all bad here?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.