[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is there so much tension between mtfs and ftms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

why is there so much tension between mtfs and ftms
>>
sexual tension
>>
>>8328876
Because they each want what the other is so ungrateful for.
>>
>>8329177
This desu.
>>
>>8329177
This.
It's really not the fault of either groups.

They both happened to be born with the body the other side wants, and both sides know they would be able to shape it into something attractive and take better care of it than the other group can with their own body.
If there was such a thing as a brain swapping machine mtfs and ftms would just trade places all day and a lot of problems would be solved.
>>
>>8328876

Because MtFs make 90% of the threads on this board and it drowns out everyone else, includes FtMs. Everyone's sick of them spamming threads about being a hon, starting HRT too late, surgery, chasers, generals, passing/not passing, reddit, tripfags, blaire white, conservative trannies, pol, etc., and it's fucking annoying. At least FtMs are mentally stable on here.
>>
>>8329263
t. Aiden lol
I'm ftm and I've never noticed any tension between ftms and mtfs? If anything, there's only competition and drama between mtfs. I don't hate mtfs for what they have at all and wouldn't switch bodies with one because it wouldn't be mine. That being said, I still have crippling dysphoria despite a pretty passable body/height.
>>
>>8329191
>If there was such a thing as a brain swapping machine mtfs and ftms would just trade places all day and a lot of problems would be solved.
I think you're right, but I feel like I'd be bothered living in a body I wasn't born in desu.

>>8329263
MtFs have to deal with being considered pedophiles by the right, so of course the controversy around them is going to drown out the actual issues at hand. Have fun with your pretty much 100% assured successful transition and nonexistant social stigma.
>>
>>8328876
>>8329177
Reminds me of a pokemon episode where some bellosm were jealous of some vioplume and vice versa only because some breeze randomly evolves them into what they are.
>>
>>8329379
Pretty much this. All I ever wanted was a house, a fmaily, and to be a school teacher.

The house may be doable, eventually, but the other two are *so* handicapped by social stigma, it feels hopeless.

Meanwhile, I meet a school teacher who is very pretty, popular, has a house and family, and... decides to go FtM. Divorced the husband, kicked him out of the house, hooked up with a queer. So, still has the house, the family, the job, and is beloved by all.

Bitch had *everything* I ever wanted, and more, and the fact that they (I use "they" because they bounce back and forth as some gender fluid fuckery) can have all of this and just do whatever the fuck they want without losing anything and actually getting *more* popular and beloved has turned me into a hater.

FtMs can do whatever the fuck they want and still be loved by everyone. If, somehow, all else fails, they'll still be accepted and welcomed by the lesbian "sisterhood" who, ironically through biological determinism, inherently denies their identity. MtFs are the most disposable and despised members of society and no one wants them around.

Fuck FtMs and especially fuck the ones trying to reclaim words that have been used to degrade and abuse MtFs. Fucking posers.
>>
>>8329708
>Divorced the husband, kicked him out of the house, hooked up with a queer. So, still has the house, the family, the job, and is beloved by all.
Does their homeless ex-husband pay alimony and child support?
>>
>>8329750
Child support. Don't know about alimony.
>>
>>8329755
Well, at the end of the day he was the schmuck who decided to get married.
>>
>>8329772
These hoes ain't loyal.

Vaginas are golden tickets to get away with so much shit and still get paid in the end - even more so if you're willing to share - which they did. In bio hazard levels of frequency.
>>
>>8329802
Jelly af tbhon. What do you mean about sharing?
>>
>>8329870
Promiscuity. Regular orgies.
>>
>>8328876
I like FTM's

I'm quite scared of (butch) lesbians though, like Paranoid they are TERFS.
>>
>>8329893
How did that help them when it came to the divorce and aftermath?
>>
>>8329931
I mean, he was participating too. What's the guy going to say? "No, judge, the children would be better at *my* orgies."
>>
>>8329191
One trick I use to help with gender dysphoria is, think how happy an ftm would be to have my masc body and lifestyle.
>>
>>8329909
You know lesbians hate MTFs because they think they are all men trying to take advantage of them, right?
>>
File: 1.jpg (14KB, 320x326px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
14KB, 320x326px
>>8328876
YEAH, SEXUAL TENSION. WHERE IS MY MTF GIRLFRIEND?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>8329972
Classic projection.
>>
>>8329964
But if they were both participating then how could it have helped either side in the divorce? Or did you just mean his ex-wife got to keep having orgies?

...do you know this story through attending their orgies?
>>
>>8330079
I have no idea where you got the idea that them having orgies would help either one in a divorce. Neither side needed help, the vagina tends to get the kids regardless.

Oh, they (singular) still have them. I know because I have gotten the occasional invite and people talk.
>>
>>8330092
I misunderstood, I thought you were connecting the orgies to the divorce. Sorry.
>>
>>8330135
That would have been certainly an interesting story.
>>
>>8329987
come to chicago
>>
>>8329263
>At least FtMs are mentally stable on here.

More like Ftm act like men which are stable while mtf act like women who of course arent
>>
>>8329337
>I'm ftm and I've never noticed any tension between ftms and mtfs?
Same
>If anything, there's only competition and drama between mtfs.
Yep
>I don't hate mtfs for what they have at all and wouldn't switch bodies with one because it wouldn't be mine.
Same, but in reverse
>That being said, I still have crippling dysphoria despite a pretty passable body/height.

REEEEEE I HATE YOU NOW
t. Alice
>>
>>8328876
What? I have never seen tension between them.

I'm mtf and want a (tall) ftm bf
>>
>>8330686

Wtf this completely changes the way I think of trans women.
>>
>>8329191
Once brain swapping begins, rich but aged or very sickly people will begin paying Chinese or Indians people to in-vitro have white euro children, raise them to near adulthood and then swap.

Island of misfit boys and girls results
>>
>>8331218
?
>>
>>8331235
It will just be bodies from Chinese prisoners executed to order, like already happens for organ transplants.
>>
>>8330076
What?
>>
>>8330628
>tfw I know who you are
>tfw getting involved with you would be the worst decision I could possibly make

NEVER trust anon trannies from Chicago. NEVER
>>
>>8332115
there's like a hundred of us! some of us are reasonable people
nonetheless, smart
>>
>>8328876
Because trannies are insane.
>>
>>8331210
Yeah this sucks, a mtf gf would be perfect but I'm short and have stupid tiny hands so I need a shorter, smaller handed one but they're rare and even then they would want someone taller anyway...
>>
>>8330947
I posted that, pls date me bb I don't mind your masc features
>>
>>8328876
Because most of them look gross
>>
Because mtfs get to watch ftms have successful transitions, acceptance from society and the bodies and childhoods they wanted, meanwhile getting treated like shit pre and post transition and end up hons 90% of the time only to be told "we suffer the same amount through our transitions".
>>
File: Running_GettingFaster.jpg (110KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
Running_GettingFaster.jpg
110KB, 460x345px
>>8332135
im on my way
>>
File: 1493789674105.jpg (37KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493789674105.jpg
37KB, 528x480px
>tfw no big handed mtf gf to ride into battle
>>
>>8333632
hands not big but you can ride me into battle if you're smaller
>>
Never felt any tentions between mtfs and ftms if anything the coolest dude I know is a ftm. The only tention I am aware of is the tentions mtf have amongst each other for being whining little girls and ftm have tention amongst each other due to the fake tumblr ftms.
>>
>>8333723
>tentions
laughingwhores.jpg
>>
>>8332650
I already have a bf who doesn't mind my masc features, I'm sorry :c
>>
File: 1494305929205.jpg (239KB, 615x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1494305929205.jpg
239KB, 615x1022px
Mtfs do all the fighting.
Ftms just does all the dyeing.
>>
>>8338408
what comic is that from?
>>
File: 1484724640509.gif (1017KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484724640509.gif
1017KB, 500x281px
/LGBT/ needs more blanchardian shitposting
>>
>>8329177
Pretty much hit the nail on the head.
You would think that people that have nothing in common except for being envious of the innate biology the other one has not getting along would be a given huh?

Or at least some sort of elephant in the room tension yeah.
>>
>>8338456
>shitposting
>>
>>8328876
There is none at least among my groups we are brothers and sisters united in struggles and warriors against TERFs.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.