[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay men: Would you date a ftm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 18

File: images.jpg (11KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 224x225px
Pretty much exactly the title. Wondering how many of you fellow fags would actually date a ftm, before or after transition etc.
Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1493145146171.jpg (16KB, 473x473px) Image search: [Google]
1493145146171.jpg
16KB, 473x473px
>>8328675

no

t. gay guy who lives with a ftm
>>
>>8328675

maybe... I talked to some on dating apps, they seem okay but one didn't want to talk anymore after he found out I supported trump
>>
>>8328708
>one didn't want to talk anymore after he found out I supported trump
Some gay guys can be like that too. Some people just don't realize how awful the alternative to Trump really was (and is).
>>
Fuck no
>>
File: 1495341009149.png (636KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
1495341009149.png
636KB, 720x719px
I've seen some with no dick and they say they're "ftm" which is not my thing... I like pale husky dudes so I'm down as long as they don't look too fem and actually have what counts as a dick. If you're short, husky, pale and HAVE A DICK I'll date you for sure. Only because I like to see guys climax when I'm in them. Then again I really don't know much about trans stuff. This is just a "cis" bi dudes opinion :/
>>
>>8328807
I'm pretty sure the srs for ftm is bad. Like, Frankenstein dick bad, which is why they usually don't bother with it.
>>
Maybe. But I only really like to bottom so the whole no-penis thing is kind of an issue
>>
>>8328821
>Anonymous
In which case, no lol. Thanks for the insight my dude I didn't know much about the subject as i normally don't frequent this side of the site.
>>
sorry
i like sucking dick and i hate the taste of plastic
>>
>>8328693
Maybe, never met one irl
>>
>>8328675
maybe if I could fuck a ftm's pussy experimentally but otherwise hell no
>>
>>8328881
>>8328675
oops xd
>>
>>8328675
Nah I'm only into cis guys
>>
>>8328675
Hmmm, maybe, I'd be open to it at least
I'd date a mtf before a ftm desu
>>
>>8328693
What's wrong with him? Did he make you dislike ftms or its just not your thing
>>
No because trannies are mentally ill.
I would date a girl if she had a perfect body and personality though.
>>
This >>8328849 and >>8328829
>>
File: 1337836691165.jpg (104KB, 960x530px) Image search: [Google]
1337836691165.jpg
104KB, 960x530px
no I don't have sex with people who don't have penises

I would be friends with a ftm though
>tfw no ftm best friend rangebuddy
>>
>>8328675

Used to think no, but then I changed my mind after meeting them. I still feel confused about the whole she/him but no one has invoked such a genuine sense of love in me.

They are dedicated to their work with a boundless generosity.

Being mtf is completely blind sided by the far more beautiful soul underneath.
>>
>>8328821
>>8328839
There are 2 procedures for ftms bottom surgery. The phalloplasty is the "frankendick", where they create the penis from skin taken from the patient's body.

But then there's metoidioplasty. It lengthens the clit, but only so much. It looks and reacts like the real thing. Not horrific like phallo. But microdick.
>>
File: 1494975876819.jpg (3KB, 120x125px)
1494975876819.jpg
3KB, 120x125px
>>8329032

On the contrary, he's very dear to me and I love him very much. I want what's best for him.

Call me shallow but there's tools missing, physically and mentally. Yes I can hear it now 'gender is a social construct' 'xx xy don't mean shit' but he doesn't have a penis.

And I suppose the idea that at sometime he was a she doesn't do anything for me.
>>
Ahhh yes absolutely.
Its taken a while for me to come to terms with it considering I didn't even know FTM's existed. I had no idea that it was possible let alone any women had the feeling/emotion to do so.

I have NEVER been attracted to penises. The idea of me sucking a dick is gross -- I see myself vomiting. And I also don't ever see myself bottoming. I've never had the emotion/urge/feeling and don't like having my butt played with.

However, as much as I like the idea of ftm there are things that's do bother me. The fact that they actually where born a cis female bothers me! Why couldn't they just be born a male with a micro penis then simply got pie slice installed ? I've also heard some horror stories of roid rage and dirty/stinky gentiles because its perceived as masculine. Also, I will always be concerned about there actions 'Is this natural or an act'.

Nevertheless, pic related is my literal, real life husband!
Or at least I wish.
>>
>>8329253
No no I get it, genitals are a big deal and srs is just stitched meat. Mentally you say? Did you notice something different?
>>
>>8329269

It's just that...I don't know but no amount of change will ever be enough for me. He's doing very well transitioning and I'm happy for him but to me, he'll always be my little gal pal from grade school.

Sometimes I think I'm a horrible person for not giving him a chance because he's shown interest but I can't shake it.

In the end I think he'd be much happier with someone who can see past that.
>>
>>8329304
Yeah fair enough. I guess its cause you already knew him pre-transition and it's not easy to just forget who a person was.
I'm a tranny myself but I have a hard time perceiving other trannies as their "chosen" gender if I knew them beforehand\don't pass. I respect their pronouns and whatnot but
instinct isn't as plastic as language.
>>
File: 60c045_5924368.jpg (417KB, 1200x1391px) Image search: [Google]
60c045_5924368.jpg
417KB, 1200x1391px
>>8329326

Thanks for being so understanding.

If I met another ftm who passed on all grounds I might have to rethink things but the lack of a penis or srs would still give me pause. To date, I have never met a ftm (or one who said so up front.)
>>
>>8329389

durr *To date, I have never met another ftm aside from my friend*
>>
No, I'm not a fucking straight
>>
>>8329389
I remember reading there's statistically less ftm than mtf, shit's probably changed with the tranny surge of the last few years, but even then ftms tend to blend in more so you'd notice them less.
You'd see srs dick as a real dick? I was under the impression that people found it horrifying (with good reason, technology isn't quite there yet)
>>
File: 1494023173333.png (117KB, 291x286px) Image search: [Google]
1494023173333.png
117KB, 291x286px
>>8329458

I heard from some TERF Radfem youtube video that ftm are women disgusted with womanhood, the comments quickly devolved into namecalling/transphobia/shitposting.

I've been to bars and sometimes I see a guy who makes me think "whoa I don't think he was born a man." but I attribute that to appearances and gender bias.

End of the day a ftm post-op with srs is a man in my book. But like I said, I only know my friend and I really have NO idea how I'd react if I ever became intimate with such a person. I'm probably contradicting myself a thousand times over.
>>
>>8329520
So its uncharted territory. Got it. But yeah it probably depends on individual chemistry with the person
>>
>>8329520
>>8329941
Same op but forgot to mention, if you want some serious ftm bashing go visit the "dirt from dirt" blog, it's some old terf dyke ranting about titty chopping and lesbians being converted into heteronormativity by the tranny cult.
>>
>>8329941
>>8329953

>Uncharted territory

That's...the best way to describe how I feel, thanks anon.

And I took a glance at that blog. Holy fucking shit. I can understand the need for woman to feel safe whenever/wherever I get that but that blog read like a hateful manifesto inciting violence! I want to protect my friend from these kind of people.
>>
Probably not. I like delicate small guys, which is probably the opposite of what they'd try to look like so.
>>
>>8328675
Maybe if it was a bear or Chubby FtM then yes I would
>>
File: l'echeque.png (529B, 104x79px)
l'echeque.png
529B, 104x79px
>>8328675
No.
>>
>>8328675
Maybe only bi. No one cis male want to date ftm
>>
>>8328675
This thread makes me pretty sad, but I don't blame anyone and I'm not surprised. I wish I was just a cis dude baka.

I just wanna fuck my cute bf and cuddle. I'm a bi ftp btw.
>>
File: CXaZbGUWEAAeL6z.jpg (145KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
CXaZbGUWEAAeL6z.jpg
145KB, 1024x576px
>>8330006
NIce Gascoigne you got there
>>
>>8329264
Why do people with mental disorders type like this?
>>
>>8328675
Nah. Some are hot, and FtMs are way cooler than most MtFs but my favorite thing to do sexually is worshipping my partner's cock, and that takes at least an average sized nice looking cock to do right.
>>
>>8328675
No, but it's because of a very specific reason. I'm a footfag, and I love masculine feet. Transmen may look exactly like men, but the feet will always be feminene.
>>
>>8328675
I'd give it a shot. I'm not put off by a vagina.
>>
File: 1494889330618.png (74KB, 246x236px) Image search: [Google]
1494889330618.png
74KB, 246x236px
>>8335074
FUGGGG
time to go on HGH to delet my foot dysphoria
>>
>>8335074
maybe in size
>>
I'm a 5'9" ftm 145lbs 3 years on T. I don't like sex in the dysphoria hole, but you can mess with my mini dick and the back door is still open for business.

Am I dateable? I've given up on online dating because I've had one too many people who were into me completely change their minds once I said I'm not cis.
>>
I'd only date an aiden

t. bi man
>>
>>8336233
>I've given up on online dating because I've had one too many people who were into me completely change their minds once I said I'm not cis.
can you explain why people do not want you once you say you are not cis?
is it because they reeeeeally want vaginal sex?
>>
>>8328675
Nope.
The dick is extremely important and dating an ftm is only questionably homosexual, instead of the normal homosexual.
>>
An honest question from a biscum.
I've been with a woman once and once with a guy. Neither time involved genital penetration, but both times were very pleasant experiences for me(and hopefully for my partners).
While women have sensitive breasts and their skin is usually very sensitive to touch when they're aroused, I'm not sure what to to with a guy who doesn't have a dick at all and doesn't want me to touch his crotch.
Like, what do I even do to make him feel good aside from anal penetration?
>>
>>8329458
I've seen info that the numbers are relatively similar and that FtMs just tend to quickly go full stealth and just don't get involved with the trans community much after they're able to pass.
Also, if you look at /r/MtF and /r/FtM, both have relatively similar numbers of subscribers(15800 and 14300).
>>8329304
You seem like a good person. You care about him and are accepting, even if you can't completely rewrite your perception of him.
>>
File: colored-served-in-rear-l.jpg (17KB, 481x120px) Image search: [Google]
colored-served-in-rear-l.jpg
17KB, 481x120px
>>8336233
>the back door is still open for business
>>
>>8336770
Well, I'm ftm myself and it really depends on which person it is. Some ftms like being touched down there, some don't. I don't really like my junk but I'm ok with using the clit and maybe the hole, so it depends. Just learn to know the guy, and also kiss and do other shit to get him going. It's just, like, foreplay then learn what is and isn't acceptable by him.
>>
>>8328675
No.
I have had shitty experiences with some in Uni and it sadly spoiled things for me.
I honestly never met a guy that was that level of autistic mixed with a little bit of tumblr, maybe because I graduated in special effects and so on but boy, all the lgbtqqwhatever people in that place were weird in one way and the other.

Anyways they also lack the dick which I enjoy so too many cons and not enough pros.
>>
>>8328675
I don't get this obsession with genitals. No sane person would turn another sane person down that they're compatible with.
>>
>>8337070
Gay culture is very phallocentric.
>>
>>8337082
>phallocentric
nice neologism
>>
>>8336591
No, it's because I don't have a dick.
>>
File: sad-doggo-57b28a18b2aa1.jpg (61KB, 1151x1069px) Image search: [Google]
sad-doggo-57b28a18b2aa1.jpg
61KB, 1151x1069px
>>8336233
pls respond
>>
>>8337224
>neologism

Greek has been around for thousands of years.
It is hardly new.
>>
>>8328716
>Honestly believing this
>>
>>8328675
Probably but I'm bi, not gay.

Just a few questions:

Is it gay to like ftms?

What is gayer, femboy, MtF, FtM or hons?

Idc since I'd fuck anyone if they fit my standards but there is many "straight" people with this question in mind
>>
Yes, and I have before.

They're cool, and gay/bi ftms are free from gay culture bullshit.

I almost exclusively top, but he fucked me more than a few times with a strap on.
>>
>>8338213
Passing FTM would be the gayest, hons would be second place, followed by femboys. Passing MTFs aren't gay imo.
>>
File: images(2).jpg (5KB, 225x225px)
images(2).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>8337876
>>
Do FTMs date other FTMs? I never see this.
>>
>>8339650
I've seen it happen a few times, and I happen to know a FTMxFTM couple who recently got married. Also keep in mind that they generally aren't nearly as attention-whorish as MTFs are which is why you don't hear about it as much.
>>
>>8328675
I dont think so
I wish I liked them, ftm bears are cute af (sometimes, others they are fucking nasty)
>>
>>8337934
We're yet to see what Trump presidency will bring, but Hillary Clinton is notorious for being corrupt and warmongering. Her horrible reputation was the reason she lost against someone like Trump.
The only good thing about her was that she represented the Democratic party, which, while not without its flaws, in general has better policies than Republicans.
On the other hand, Trump is an incompetent populist goof, and his presidency will see Republicans having more power.
So people were basically forced to choose between a stupid president and a dangerous president.
>>
>>8339828
That's funny, FtMs act like women and MtFs act like men when it comes to sex lol
>>
>>8328675
As long as I like them as a person. That's all that matters to me
>>
>>8328675
I tried but couldn't find any that had a penis (very important!) or actually thought like a man.
>>
>>8328675
yes.
ftms are cute
>>
>>8328675
I would date an ftm, but not pre-T, secondary sexual characteristics (basically things that distinguish boys pre puberty vs men that are finished with puberty) are a major turn on for me. I've dated a guy that was pre-T and I wasn't as turned on physically.

Once they have already started on T sure.
>>
>>8336233
I would probably date a guy like you, if we got along otherwise. I mentioned elsewhere my main hangup with dating ftms is when they are pre-T, the physical attraction is not there.
>>
>>8328675
Yes, and I have. He was pre-hormones, short and small. We made out and grinded a lot. He helped me jerk off. He took off his binder a few times, he had a pretty flat chest to begin with, but he was never comfortable enough to take off his boxers with me. And honestly I'm not sure how that would have gone or what I would have done. I'm willing to date other transguys.
>>
Yes. Married one. He's strong enough to be able to "hold" a strapless cock, and is so enthusiastic to "fuck like a guy" that he puts twenty times the effort into topping that any cis gay ever did. I cum fucking waterfalls when he fucks me.

10/10 would recommend
>>
>>8328675
fuck yess. transboys are my fetish
>>
File: 1k4aio.jpg (141KB, 1920x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1k4aio.jpg
141KB, 1920x1078px
>>8341362
when you say it like that it makes you a little as appealing
>>
>>8328675
>Gay men: Would you date a ftm

Hell no, the ones I met were mean as fuck because they felt threatened or some shit. I really can't stand people who think they need to prove things by being assholes to others.

To me it's either bi or gay guys. Otherwise I stick to my cats.
>>
>>8342672
*a lot less

sorry I don't know why autocorrect fucked the last part of that sentence
>>
>>8336770
Squeeze his ass a lot, do a lot of kissing and neck kissing/biting
>>
>>8340971
God I wish I could do this, I just wanna make guys cum by fucking them into submission.
>>
>>8328675
Yeah 100%! He'd have to have picked up on enough male socialization though. As long as he's down to be the dominant one and top me on the regular I'd deff date a cutie ftm.
>>
>>8328675
No. Not having a dick and having a pussy is just a non-started for me. I wish ftm's could just have dicks.
>>
>>8328716
Fact. Muhammedans will ruin this world.
>>
>>8346834
>>8346863
tfw no bf to fuck into oblivion
>>
>>8328675

Only if they were total bottoms and didn't have any creepy fetishes/kinks.
>>
>>8346938
....what counts as creepy for you?
>>
>>8328716
There is objectively nothing worse than Trump, Sanders would've fucked things up in the completely opposite direction. Hil is trump but less inexperienced and populist-pleasing. Trumpets will deny this even though Trump has LITERALLY gone back over all of his promises or has been shut down anyways.
>>
>>8346834
Why can't you? Are you taking about wanting a natural cock as opposed to a silicone one?

My FtM husband did crazy kegels and got to the point where not only can he hold a strapless like a champion, he can cum from using it.

It's not a flesh and blood cock, but his enthusiasm is more than making up for it. Best sex of my life.
>>
I would, post-transition. I don't think I could ever fall in love with someone presenting as female. I'm just not wired for that.
>>
>>8347944
Are you MtF? The way you wrote about him sounded like a housewife super proud of her husband, kinda cool actually.
>>
If they liked really big dick, I would. A lot of gays pretend they want a huge cock in their ass but they really don't.
>>
File: 1495146897093.png (76KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
1495146897093.png
76KB, 200x197px
>>8328708
Are you sure they didn't dump you because you make your politics your identity?
>>
>>8340394
>implying trump as president isnt orders of magnitude more dangerous than clinton

you know what starts wars? indecision, unreasonableness and erratic behavior. At least if clinton went to war it would be intentional. Trump is going stumble, gaff and bluster his way into WW3
>>
>>8348016
*nod nod* Guilty as charged. I'm not just taking him up though... he's actually that good <3

I like to think I'm a good wife too <3
>>
>>8336233
Okay so for real here, I haven't got a single answer and it's really depressing.
>>
>>8348750
What you need to do is get out there and keep dating. Rejection will happen, a lot. Just keep going and don't give up and eventually you'll meet someone who can't get enough of you.

It took me almost 8 years to find someone who was really into me. I went through dozens of people who couldn't get on board with who and what I am until I met the person who drinks me up like I'm a fine wine.

You're unique. You need to find someone else who is unique. It's not easy.
>>
>>8336233
Just some advice, but you should be upfront about being trans on dating sites. It's pointless to hide it, since you have to tell potential partners at some point anyway, and you'll weed out people who aren't open-minded to it immedietly if it's on your profile; so you won't waste yours, or anyone else's time with promising chit chat before coming out.
>>
>>8348435
>orders of magnitude more dangerous than clinton
do you want to live dangerously, or do you want to live like a coward?
>>
>>8350207
What happens to your post when we switch sex for race...

>The idea that white nationalists are hateful towards negros is a lie. They're only blunt, and sometimes angry (never without reason). Negros often perceive whites as being hateful when they're being blunt, because they expect whites to be their slaves.
>>
I'll date anyone who doms/tops exclusively and is qt. Male, ftm, female, or mtf, doesn't matter. I just say I'm gay because 99.9% of the time those people are male.
>>
>>8350178
Most of photos you'll find for meta and phallo are often taken while the wounds are still fresh. Full healing can take months, and some surgery requires multiple operations (like phallo) so what you're looking at may even be unfinished. Not to mention all fresh surgery wounds, even smaller ones, can look pretty horrific.
>>
>>8350207
It's not a lie but an observation.
>>
>>8328675
Only if he is shredded, and still has a mangina.
>>
>>8330006
>that blog read like a hateful manifesto
Because that's what it is.
And they're all like that.

But they do not see it themselves.
>>
>>8340512
How so? I've only fucked an MtF but she felt very womanly
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.