[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need new jeans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Hand_040820172014.jpg (84KB, 1072x1394px) Image search: [Google]
Hand_040820172014.jpg
84KB, 1072x1394px
Where do you folks shop for jeans?

I've recently been making the switch to women's jeans, but its a pain in the ass to find jeans that are tall sized.
>>
>>8328659
I just buy them from a supermarket. They're surprisingly well-fitted for something I just grabbed off the rack.
>>
>>8328659
I bought gril jeans for the first time the other day, got home and NO FUCKING POCKETS!!
>>
>>8328659
I've seen a lot of people swear by Topshop, particularly the Jonis.
>>
>>8331216
>NO FUCKING POCKETS
Well, no shit. You have a purse.
>>
>>8331259
>pre hrt in boymode sneakily wearing gril clothes to feel better.
>>
>>8331266
Nope, cis bi guy that just leaves stuff in pockets for weeks on end due to jeans being on a monthly wash cycle.
>>
>>8331276
Na I was talking about me

Also:
>jeans being on a monthly wash cycle.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>8328659
I buy all my jeans from used clothing stores. People grow out of jeans way before they are in bad shape plus they're already broken in.

Plus no one cares if you're shopping in the women's section of a used clothing store.
>>
>>8331086
My supermarket tends to only sell food, I'm in the us

>>8331216
No pockets suck, though i do have one pair that has halfway decent pockets, and another with legit pockets

>>8331286
Jeans don't need to be washed often, I'll wear them 10-15 times before a wash (at least muy make jeans)

>>8331412
The problem i have is I'm tall and wear size 12 tall or 14 tall, i need at least a 35 inch inseam, and regular size jeans leave my ankles exposed since they tend to have 31-32.5 inseam. I've tried thrift shops, but its rare to find jeans for tall folks
>>
>>8328659
I get AG jeans, they have tall and thin sizes.
>>
>>8331266
>>8331286
Maybe try getting a man-purse or a backpack?

Otherwise, I like my jeans to wear in properly, and conform to me rather than being hard and scratchy. They're at their best in the last third of their life cycle, when they're all sort and worn and fit just right.

>>8331412
>plus they're already broken in
By someone else's backside.
>>
>>8328659
Longtallsally - amazing, but pricey.
Topshop - also nice range.
New Look - sometimes amazing deals.
Amazon - pretty much everything ever.
Etc.

UK, but most ship internationally, or have international equivalents. Go to Google.

Most popular clothes/fashion websites have tall and petite sections nowadays. Be willing to pay a little extra than trying to find the cheapest things - you'll be thankful in the long-term.
>>
>>8331574
but i like trying them on so i hate online shopping for clothes, and I'm awful about returning things i bought online so i try not to buy clothes online. I have way too many brand new shirts that don't fit good that i procrastinated on so im stuck with em now
>>
>>8331519
Jesus Fuck those are some expensive jeans, ive got suits I've paid less for. They look nice thought
>>
>>8331894
>Fuck those are some expensive jeans
Yeah, for sure. When you're a tall skeleton though there's not many choices.
>>
>>8328659
i've got a pair from old navy that are long enough for me at 6'1 and long legs
>>
>>8328659
I'm 6'2 and I just get gril jeans and other clothes that fit from the local K-Mart and Warehouse, even in boymode, no one cares.
>>
>>8335890
Bullshit. If my local supermarket to jeans to fit someone 6'2" and skinny, you can find some too.
Got both baggy and skinny jeans too.
>>
I'm a cis woman and jeans are such a pain in the ass, wear skirts instead. Jeans are so stupid wow just thinking about jeans. Women are curvy meaning you can't just have a waist size and height like men do, you have hips and thighs and butt and waist and height. And then you can't tailor jeans either. I have ONE pair of jeans that fit me and I think its a miracle.

Try the internet with your measurements to get like 1-2 pair of jeans tops for if you are going hiking or something. JC Penny has some tall jeans.
>>
>>8336324
Second this, trans girl though but skirts are so much more comfy than jeans. And they can be worn whenever, in any weather, eg. if it's cold just use thick/warm stockings under.
>>
>>8336324
>>8336535
Skirts are awesome, but as a 6'4"guy who doesn't shave his legs and is not looking to be full girlmode, i don't think the public at large needs to see that.

I'm just looking for jeans that fit right so i can go on about my normal day Just wearing woman's jeans. I still want to hunt, fish, hike, work on stuff, and generally get dirty, just with jeans that feel and look awesome, rather than the boring male jeans.

>>8336183
One off the few jeans that fit well i did get at kmart.

>>8336162
I haven't been in old navy in years, guess ill have to check them out again

>>8335890
I'm far from a skeleton, tall yes, but I'm a 12 or a 14 so that's fairly beefy
>>
>>8336535
>>8336324
Don't tempt me. Kilts look comfy as fuck for festival season.
>>
>>8336535
Leggings under skirts, is this ok?
>>
>>8328659
>jeans that are tall sized

i have the same problem
i get mine from jcpenney online and buy lacoste izod brand.
you can get up to 38" inseams
the relaxed fit is a cotton/spandex blend that is really comfortable.and fits over larger hips.

http://www.jcpenney.com/g/izod-relaxed-fit-jeans-men/N-bwo3yZ5uZ1z0ph91
>>
>>8328659
This post really sums up what's wrong with this board. "I'm going to buy clothes that don't fit me just because they have a 'female' label on them." There's a reason the term AGP gets thrown around so much here.
>>
>>8337542
yes it is okay
>t. tranny with zero fashion sense
take my advice with a grain of salt, but i wear leggings under skirts
>>
>>8337630
if you're a hon with a fridgebod, they hardly fit you anyway, but you can't go full-time in guy clothes so what can you do
>>
>>8337630
I'm looking to find jeans that fit me, hence why i made this thread, i have jeans that fit, but finding a pair that aren't too short is my issue at most stores, Hence why i inquired about tall sizes.

I just want a some good fitting jeans, in a feminine style. If i didn't care that they didn't fit I'd never make this thread and go around in pants that look like capris
>>
>>8337542
Yes, especially if its a short skirt
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.