[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hips grow till old age.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Life is pain.jpg (52KB, 712x508px) Image search: [Google]
Life is pain.jpg
52KB, 712x508px
http://www.livescience.com/35719-hip-bones-widen-with-age.html

Alright, so hips slowly grow troughout our lives. So why the fuck cant we still stimulate bone growth?

Or expand them with surgery. Or..anything?

I guess its good new they'll be larger as I age. But holy shit, I hope to see some bone graft surgeries in the next 10-20 years
>>
>>8328194
Estrogen technically does stimulate bone growth.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Treatment
>>
>>8328236
how does this help us tho?
>>
>>8328236
so we're cutting off the breast buds of little girls, giving them a hystrectomy and preventing their growth in height and weight.

but
>cross-sex hormones too dangerous in transgender teenagers
>puberty blockers are horrible drugs that ruin children's lives

how can humans be so stupid
>>
>>8328194
There are bone growth stimulants.
>>
>>8328347
She's mentally disabled so it's fine.
>>
>>8328389
>she can't consent so it's fine
>transgender people who want hormones and can consent to them should not be allowed the medicines they need
>>
>>8328347
We did it for science
>>
>>8328395
No, trans people grow up and are likely smarter than her even at the point of considering blockers.
>>
File: 1493327655492.jpg (70KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
1493327655492.jpg
70KB, 810x780px
>>8328408
that's what I'm saying
>>
>>8328423
The point is they need better care. We can't just do whatever to them like with a disabled person.
>>
>>8328492
This is exactly why I voted GOP. So they can put the exact same body autonomy restrictions they have for trans for all the breeders. Soon, they'll bankrupt pp and pass AHCA with restrictions banning any tax credits for being used on healthcare including abortion and instructing insurance that they shouldn't cover birth control.

This is fantastic, they based the clause almost perfectly from the trans laws prochoise supported 40 years ago that banned any insurance coverage for transition.

The laws forcing minors to need the consent of both parents to get an abortion are spectacular. The gop needs to be encouraged to take it even further and order therapists to ban abortion for everyone where it isn't medically nessary. In the name of safety of course. You wouldn't want people to take deadly blood clot causing contraceptives or get irreversible abortion on a whim, right.

Things are looking up. Soon the breeders will have no body autonomy. We will have equality and justice and they'll suffer just like they make us suffer.
>>
>>8328533
that's fantastic anon. consider adding this too

>a year of mandatory psychotherapy before being allowed to have any kind of plastic surgery. during this period the patient must prove to the doctors they need the surgery with a real life test. for example a patient who wants breast enhancement must go around wearing balloons on her breasts. if she refuses to wear balloons because they are ridiculous and not at all comparable for breast enhancement then she is unfit for surgery.

this of course is in the name of safety: you wouldn't want people to ruin their bodies with dangerous and "unnatural" surgery.
>>
>>8328570
Fantastic. Sign me up on this life saving idea. We have to keep all the people safe from them selves. They'd do the same for us.
>>
>>8328389
>implying transgender individuals arn't mentally disabled.
Wee lass.
>>
>>8328533
>So they can put the exact same body autonomy restrictions they have for trans for all the breeders.
I don't think they're going to ban circumcision anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.