[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blanchard Safe Space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1493662842902.jpg (3KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1493662842902.jpg
3KB, 125x115px
Safe space for for anyone who thinks he was right to talk about Blanchard and for open-minded people to ask questions.

If you want to argue against him please make your own threads.
>>
Just in case:
>HSTS
Ain't real.
Stop believing in postmodernist lies.
>>
>>8327786
Allright, here's a genuine question: Why do you still hold to a 30 yeard old theory that has been debunked many many times?
>>
>>8327800
::TRIGGERED::
THIS IS A SAFE SPACE YOU CIS SCUM
>>
>>8327800
>>8327808
Make your own thread. Ask nicely in the OP and we won't come in. Please treat us the same.
>>
These snowflakes are trying to accuse me of being a crazy guy who belives ridiculous conspiracy theories.
>>
>>8327855
Ignore them unless you want to debate for the sake of it.

They won't help self-analysis that way and only distract from it.
>>
>>8327855
Have you tried not believing in crazy conspiracy theories?
>>
>>8327894
I already roasted them enough.
>>
>>8327815
still surface stagnant
mosquito eggs on the top
a wise one kills them
>>
>>8327786
You know the problem with safe spaces is that you shut yourself off from any criticism to the point of delusion right? That's why sjws are a thing.
>>
>>8329759
Except the reason for this thread is the quality of the criticism this board has on the topic.

But if you think it's quality criticism after all, free free to make your own thread to debate it. Don't bring it here though after we decided it was too low quality and got in the way of our discussion of it.
>>
>>8329820
Because it's well known that this theory is bs and is trying to survive through memeing it up. If there was a separate thread to discuss it would just create a this or that mentality when it's already incorrect to begin with. Sorta like the sjw vs alt right thing that happened wich only proves my point further.
>>
File: 1492546640042.jpg (254KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1492546640042.jpg
254KB, 666x666px
how can your theories be real if gender isn't real?
>>
>>8327786
Dear Blanchard, cure my agp and make me a normal man please
>>
>>8332400
I'd like that too.
Can it actually be done?
>>
>>8332365
Go make your own thread.
>>
>>8332400
>>8332968
transition
you'll get to experience real dysphoria as you slowly begin to feel what its like to be female while you also slowly notice more and more of how much of a man you are
between the depression, mood swings, and naturally lowered sex drive, AGP will be the last thing on your mind
>>
>>8327786
kys Blanchardian scum
>>
This thread reveals interesting difference between how anti-Blanchardians treat Blanchardians and how Blanchardians treat anti-Blanchardians.
>>
>>8336996
Anti-Blanchardism needs to stop.
These people want to genocide us, Blanchardians.
We must form an AGP nation, so that our people can be free.
I suggest we take over Somalia.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.