[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does straight women hate bisexual men so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: 1475263652456.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1475263652456.png
18KB, 509x411px
Why does straight women hate bisexual men so much?
>>
>>8326957
Some find it hot others find it emasculating
>>
Bisexuality in men can make them seem less manly/masculine. Not to mention that they are more likely to have disease.

>In 2014, gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men accounted for 83% of primary and secondary syphilis cases where sex of sex partner was known in the United States. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men often get other STDs, including chlamydia and gonorrhea infections. HPV (Human papillomavirus), the most common STD in the United States, is also a concern for gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men. Some types of HPV can cause genital and anal warts and some can lead to the development of anal and oral cancers. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are 17 times more likely to get anal cancer than heterosexual men.

I'm a bisexual woman and I'm not sure how I'd feel about a bisexual guy. Sounds hypocritical and it probably is but you can't help the way you feel.
>>
>>8326972

> some find it hot.

I sincerely doubt this....the women who do are probably in the fringe minority.

Although in liberal areas of America and the UK, women might not find it emasculating, their vast majority's feelings would err on the spectrum of neutrality to slight repulsion.
>>
More likely to betray you.
>>
>>8326957
The same reason gays do.
You're perverts.
>>
>>8326957
In my experience, gay men and straight women are both kind of sexually intimidated by a man being openly bisexual.
>>
>>8326957
There are two types of bi guys

The creepy manwhore type
The cute aspie type

The aspies are virgins and won't be carrying any diseases. They're like cute gay boys but they like girls too.
>>
>>8327000
>The creepy manwhore type
Gays.

>The cute aspie type
AGPs.
>>
>>8326995
No one is intimidated by you, lol.
We just find you gross.

>>8327000
But gay men and straight women aren't interested in autists either because they're creepy.

I do agree that the bisexual guys I've hooked up with have basically been perverts, but hot perverts and they're not creepy until you have sex with them.
>>
>>8327029
>what is insecurity
>what is jealousy
>>
>>8326957
i'm a masculine cis gay guy and i like the idea of bisexual men, but in practice they are also creepy and desperate bottoms who seem like they are closeted fags.
i would really like to get fucked by a hot guy who also likes to fuck women but i've never met one in person that was hot or seemed alpha.
>>
>>8327059
>masculine
>wants to get fucked like a woman
This kids, is what we call delusion.
>>
They probably think it's a turn-off when a guy likes dick in his ass/has had his dick inside another man's ass.
>>
File: green.jpg (326KB, 1065x1065px) Image search: [Google]
green.jpg
326KB, 1065x1065px
>>8327130
well i am masculine.
aside from the wanting to get fucked like a woman part.
i don't think that's delusional.
i think that is self aware.
you probably think you're straight or bisexual while fapping to the idea of sucking girl cock or getting dominated by a mistress.
what you do in bed doesn't define how you act on the street.
>>
>>8327353
What would make you consider a guy to be girlier than you?
>>
>>8327404
I'm really neutral. So there's a lot of room on either sides of the spectrum. But for one, butt stuff.
>>
>>8326957
Being left for a man is hard to take.
>>
>>8326957
because they are straight men that don't rely on their cunts to have sex.
>>
>>8326957
Just don't tell them? Your sexuality is your business and yours alone. I don't get why bi/gay ppl go around telling ppl their sexuality. Straight people never do that, because we realize nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>8326985
The oldest meme in the book
>>
>>8327881
Unless you actively work to keep it a secret, lying about it, or avoiding it, people WILL find out you're bisexual whether you tell them or not. This is the social media age.
>>
I see guys that have sex with guys as less than a real man. Plus they probably have a House In Virginia.
>>
>>8326990
>gays
>you're perverts
kek
>>
Because they know that a puss can't compare with a peen.
>>
>>8326979
>can't help the way you feel
welp, there you have it, why liberal elitist feminist queer women are scum.
But racists who base their fear and hate toward blacks are endlessly and appropriately shamed, right?
pls resolve the contradictions in ur philosophy
>>
>>8326984
because of underlying homophobia, or...
>>
>>8327881
Straight people don't go around telling people they're straight purely because it's already assumed, for various reasons. Not only is the concept of homosexual/bisexual a relatively recent invention (at least in English), but probably no more than 10% of people are a 3 or greater on the Kinsey scale.
It's not that no one cares.
A lot of people care.
>>
Because AIDS
>>
>>8326957
Does liking shemales make you bi? Big topping and bottoming.
>>
>>8326957
I've had two bi women reject me on that basis alone - bi man
>>
Women can easily detect by the sheer strenght of their intuition when someon is a sociopath.
>>
>>8335414
where they bisexuals or "bisexuals"?
>>
>>8335414

Just another reason to hate women in general.

They can't even see how hypocritical that is. They lack the brainpower for any sort of logic.
>>
>>8326990
Yup. Me wanting a wholesome relationship with a guy is me being a pervert
>>
>>8331307

I'm a centrist, not an elitist or even a feminist (depending on the definition you throw at me).

>>8336282

Oh please. See >>8326979. Bi men are far more likely to carry disease, plus I like masculine guys. Bi men don't need to date me. Stop being entitled.
>>
They are whores
>>
>>8326957
What are you talking about? Never heard something like that.
>>
>>8336385
I´m bi, masculine and hat unprotected sex with 1 person, in a commited relationship which lastet longer than a year

Bisexual=/= high partner count
Bisexual=/= feminine man

I reject more women than the average straight guy, and i never had sex with a man.
>>
>>8336420

>I´m bi, masculine and hat unprotected sex with 1 person, in a commited relationship which lastet longer than a year
~Good for you~

We are talking about bisexual men as a whole, not you as a special individual (ps I dont care about your life story). And I am bisexual, I know bisexuals aren't promiscuous but:

1) Men who have sex with men are far far more likely to have disease.
2) Having or fantasizing about sex with men is, in itself, kind of a feminine thing to do. Sorry.
3) You aren't entitled to date anyone. No one is going to give you validation. Get over it.
>>
>>8336443

It´s like with all gay people are xyz you only see the sluts, you only see the faggots, there are lots of bisexuals who don´t attend mixed gangbangs but they are not as visible.

Extroverted people are sluttier than introverted, extroverted people tend to announce their sexual orientation and sexual exploits.

Not that much to do with Orientation in my opinion.
People who have unprotected sex have unprotected sex, and yes MSN have a higher disease risk, but i would not date women who whores around eather.

1) Î
2) yeah, and every girl with girl on girl fantasies is a lumbjerack
3)I don´t want to date you, and i don´t want your validation; the fact that you assume that is a big red flag for me, It tells me that you may have a sense of self importance that i would not go with.
>>
>>8336478
>It´s like with all gay people are xyz you only see the sluts, you only see the faggots, there are lots of bisexuals who don´t attend mixed gangbangs but they are not as visible.

K who cares. I never said anything about mixed gangbangs, I am talking about STIs which is scientific fact.

>yeah, and every girl with girl on girl fantasies is a lumbjerack
Whatever

>I don´t want to date you, and i don´t want your validation
Then stop trying to argue or talk about ~red flags~ (lol). You don't know me, I don't know you. I gave my reasons which apply to men who have sex with men in response to OP. Why the fuck do you need to tell me your life story and your red flags and all this shit in return? I don't care.
>>
>>8336483
You act like a narcissistic spoiled cunt.

I told you why your arguments are bullshit, it´s called a discussion, it´s not about my fucking life story, i was using myself as an example to state proof you wrong.

And for the rest of your posting:
>>8336282
>>
Why the fuck would any woman think a man accepting penises into his shit hole is attractive?

You have to get out of the "All sexual kinks are okay" mindset and just look at things for what they are, gay sex is extremely absurd and unsightly and only tolerated because its a self contained mess of consenting parties.
>>
>>8336487
>You act like a narcissistic spoiled cunt.
K. And you act like a super creepy guy desperate for validation. Like? You aren't making me want to date bisexual men by telling me what a special snowflake you are. I don't know you. You also aren't scaring me by whining about "red flags" or bringing out the muh-soggy-knee. You don't know me.

>I told you why your arguments are bullshit, it´s called a discussion,
Why do you think internet strangers' sexual preference are up for discussion?

> it´s not about my fucking life story, i was using myself as an example to state proof you wrong.
No you aren't, because you are a single individual and OP was discussing bisexual men as a whole.
>>
>>8336501
edgy
>>
New reason to never date a bisexual guy: they are extremely defensive and entitled. Too many mental issues.
>>
>>8336503
The last thing i want to is to date bisexual men, i´m glad you don´t, it does not seem like a loss for "us" .

I just don´t like people spreading bullshit about my sexual orientation, because i am a decent person.

I don´t want your validation, just want to show everybody that your bullshit is not universal for every bisexual guy.

And your "individual" and single Person argument does not count, because nobody will date bisexuals as a group, people are usually dating single individuals.

But discussing with you does not make sense.
I´m out.
>>
>>8336523
>The last thing i want to is to date bisexual men, i´m glad you don´t, it does not seem like a loss for "us" .
K great.

>I just don´t like people spreading bullshit about my sexual orientation, because i am a decent person.
Nobody cares about you, I literally quoted actual statistics.

> nobody will date bisexuals as a group, people are usually dating single individuals.
But the thread is about bisexual men as a group. Not you as a special snowflake, super whiny individual. Not about dating x or y individual bisexual. Nobody said EVERY bisexual has an STI. But bisexual guys are far far more likely to carry STI. Just like lesbians are far more likely to beat their wives. Its the way it goes.
>>
File: ww champion.jpg (602KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
ww champion.jpg
602KB, 1000x667px
>>8336521
maybe, but still we are better than gays and straights.
>>
>>8336532
Thanks for ruining the thread Ms whore in a high horse
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.