[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friend of mine told me she was actually trans (passes REALLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

friend of mine told me she was actually trans (passes REALLY well) she starts crying and we end up fucking, is this normal?
>>
>>8326851
>is this normal?
When you're on Estrogen is it.
>>
>>8326884
checks out.
>>
>>8326851
You're gay now.
>>
>>8326851
And I'm just a hon...
>>
File: MGrMfnX.jpg (122KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
MGrMfnX.jpg
122KB, 720x960px
>>8326904
HONNED
>>
>>8326851
Yes. Any time the secret of the feminine benis is revealed qt transgirls have to present their boipussi for inspection by dick.
>>
>>8326851

So when did she start hormones? Why did she tell you she's trans?
>>
>>8329103
no idea about the hormones but we've been friends for awhile maybe thats why
>>
>>8329056
>that image
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>8326851
Yes, that's usually how it goes. The male instinct is to reassure a girl who feels insecure about herself for no reason, and the best way to do that is by dicking her.
>>
>>8332127
where do i find these insecure girls?
>>
>>8332153
There are some on this site who pass decently and still whine incessantly and try to kill themselves every so often, maybe one of those.
>>
Ahhhh you where trick/manipulated. Thats what trannies do.

Over the years i can think 3 'straight' men that has worked on. They reveal they are really a man -- they start 'crying' and the victims mind is taken out of the game. I honestly can't belive how effective that shit really is.

Anyway, you got played homie. And now you've proven to trannies that 'all men' can be converted. Congratulations, your a faggot now!
>>
>>8332509
Breaking the conditioning
>>
>>8326851
Sounds like what i did with a famous youtuber who then quickly tossed me aside after showing him my body and srs pussy instead.
>>
>>8326884
FPBP
>>
>>8332171
>insecure passing/semi passing grill here

Guys legit just want me for sex. Am I the only HSTS that wants a relationship?
>>
>>8332911
i want a relationship, whats your contact?
>>
>>8332911

>Am I the only HSTS that wants a relationship?

It would be interesting if it were mainly AGP that wanted relationships while HSTS are after casual sex.
>>
>>8331382
shes probably into you
treat her well, transgirls are fragile
>>
>>8333885
>tfw no fragile gf to wrap up in bubble wrap and pamper
>>
>>8333869
What would it mean?
>>
>>8333907

That sounds like it would get uncomfortably warm in there.

>>8333929

HSTS fell for the women's liberation meme.
AGP are aroused by seeing themselves as the dedicated, Christian, bad-girl-but-only-for-her-husband housewife.
>>
>>8334094
>That sounds like it would get uncomfortably warm in there.
i'd cool you off by giving you ice cream obviously
>>
>>8334094
>AGP are aroused by seeing themselves as the dedicated, Christian, bad-girl-but-only-for-her-husband housewife.
I'm AGP and I find that hot. So far so good.
>>
>>8334169

Ehh?! Now you just made it sticky--!
>>
>>8334195
sounds like i'd have to give you a bath/shower then, but me in there cause you're fragile. i'm just being a good citizen
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.