[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is necessary for trans to be programmers because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (26KB, 555x265px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
26KB, 555x265px
Complete the sentence
>>
>>8325685
Because it would be a waste of a beautiful mind if they weren't.
>>
>>8325685
It's the only form of communication in which they can construct logical and coherent statements?
>>
Because cute boys dressed as girls make the best programmers!
>>
Coding is a waste of time. We don't live in the Matrix therefor you cant code in a new female skeleton. Kill yourself OP.
>>
I used to work as a computer technician and the IT and tech industry is so accepting it's crazy.
I looked like a long haired freak and people loved me because I fixed their computer. I really want to get back into the industry but anxiety over customers really wrecked my mental state.
>>
>>8325719
Anything that has to do with keeping others happy is wrecked with anxiety. You just got to find a way to make that anxiety work for you.
>>
>>8325732
Good people were really happy that I helped them. But there was a lot of hateful customers. I talked about my experiences as a retail computer tech on here before. It wasn't my funnest time in life. It's definitely not something I wish to go through again, yet at the same time my coworkers were the nicest people I've ever met.
>>
>>8325739
Heh heh, got'a love that tech industry. A lot of different kinds of people. I love my tech's idc what they look like talk like or act like. They really are the nicest people.
>>
>>8325747
this
I went to a STEM award ceremony recently with bright fucking blue painted nails, and no one bat an eye, people even came up to me all friendly to talk about other things.
Oh and did I mention that this was in a second-world country? It was, and I was waiting to be lynched on the street.
>>
>>8325685
Because the biomechanical operations required to reform male physiology into female will require more precision and computational power than is available to humans.
>>
This is one of the reasons I end up dating transwomen. Far more interesting usually than regular girls, there's very few cis-female engineers for example.
>>
>>8325718
FUCK
>>
I only use computers because I'm a shut in, there's less nerd-like shit I can learn instead. Nerds.
>>
>>8325685
It is necessary for trans to be programmers because...
>the programming virgins need some eye candy.
>it's the only place they will be able to find love.
>it's the only way they are getting a scholarship.
to add on to ^
>it's the only way they are going to save money for surgery.

>tfw stereotype mtf comsci major that acknowledges this
>>
>>8325685
It is necessary for trans to be programmers because that is the only way for programming to look like it has a high ratio of women while still producing quality code.
>>
>>8325685
It's the only way to get money for surgery.

I've decided to throw my fate into the hands of others though by pursuing my dreams and just hoping that someone will find me charming enough to love me and buy me surgeries. I couldn't live a life of programming, shits so boring.
>>
>>8326385
>the programming virgins need some eye candy.
>eye candy
>>
>>8326527
Except that's true, as an engineer, you don't know how much I like The fact we had girls/Trans girls in the class or the workplace. It really makes my day. Also I'm not a pervert.
>>
>>8326547
Why do you like it? Are they pretty? Get many cute cisgirls too?
>>
>>8325685
AGPs aren't trans.
Move on with your man brain and stop trying to attach your fetish to the trans movement.
>>
>>8325685
because we still don't have a trans dating app
>>
>>8325718
Advances in science will enable us to do two very important things, though, 1) construct a perfect gynoid and 2) transfer our brains, and thus our consciousness, into them.

Therefore Computer Science is the chosen path for trannies that leads to ultimate salvation.
>>
>>8326617
If you truly believe the theory of the dichotomy then you would know that it considers AGP just as trans as you are :^)
>>
>>8326617
Agps ARE the trans movement.
>>
>>8326630
>>8326692
If youre interested in boring shit like computers you have a man brain.
There's a reason it's all men and dykes who work in those fields.
AGP are not trans.
>>
>>8326947
So what's interesting?
>>
>>8326947
>it's all men and dykes who work in those fields.
this is actually kinda true
>>
>>8326617
Only AGPs browse 4chan :^)
>>
>>8325685
because they can't pass and must stay hidden away from the world.
>>
>>8326608
i think theyre pretty yeah, and we used to have 1 cis girl but she dropped out, at the end we ended up with 3 trans girls.

sometimes at work we have 1 of those same transgirls working with us. i get pretty nervous though so i never asked her out.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.