[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do gay guys feel when women hit on them? Does it make you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 4

File: 1468581066414.jpg (63KB, 470x419px) Image search: [Google]
1468581066414.jpg
63KB, 470x419px
How do gay guys feel when women hit on them? Does it make you uncomfortable? What about if he's still in the closet?
>>
>>8325612
personally it's always creeped me out a little bit, but i can't speak for everyone
>>
I don't mind if a woman hits on me at school or something. But if a woman hits on me at a gay bar/club it fucking pisses me off. I can't stand straight women they are the most privileged, entitled people on the face of the earth and they think it is okay to take over our establishments, get shit faced and then hit on us. They are usually sloppy drunks too, I had one call me a faggot because I wouldn't dance with her.
>>
>>8325612
I don't really care. Usually it's just girls joking anyway. Sometimes girls are weird about it but it's not a huge deal.
>>
doesn't happen lol
>>
>>8325629

Uh wtf. Bisexual women exist too thanks. Sorry you got called a faggot but don't assume a woman is straight for hitting on you.
>>
>>8325629
I love how gay guys get pissed at girls at gay clubs and whatever just because you want to be a huge slut.
I don't mind straight girls at gay events or clubs. I don't go there exclusively for dick and it's nice to meet people.
>>
>>8325612
It rarely happens and it's not like they can do anything to me, so I feel nothing. I would think that question is more suited to the lesbians than anything.
>>
>>8325659

Yeah women don't typically pursue men regardless that's just not how society works.

>>8325629
>>8325637

I had people tell me I am pretty much straight for being a bisexual woman in a committed lifelong relationship to a man. Sigh.
>>
>>8325637
Your right, bisexual women are just as privileged and entitled as straight women. There really is not much of a difference other than bisexual women are fatter and more violent.
>>
>>8325640
The issue is that straight women use gay men as a proxy for a boyfriend. I don't exist to be the lap dog of a straight girl. I am not your gbff, your style guru or your therapist.
>>
I'm asking because I hit on a guy who I suspect might have been gay because he got supper pissed (I don't know for certain he was gay though, but he's pretty effeminate)
I'm wondering if it's characteristic of gay guys to feel unsettled by it
>>
>>8325667
Then don't be friends with straight women faggot
>>
>>8325668
Maybe you are just ugly?
>>
>>8325665

Wow rude.

Not to play ~oppression olympics~ but since you started it:
Gay men are more privileged and violent than bisexual woman easily on account of being males. Straight women are more privileged than bisexual women on account of being straight.

I don't know who's fatter. Never heard that stereotype before. Apparently lesbians are fatter than bisexual or straight but yes we are fatter than straights who knew.
>>
>>8325667
If you're not into that just say no it's not hard. I've had girls try to do the whole gay bff thing and I just decline whatever I don't want to do. Usually I want to do like half of it anyway so it all kind of works out lol
>>
>>8325667
That's the reality of being friends with women. They talk about feelings and makeup, don't be friends with them if you don't like it.
>>
>>8325683

Is this what he meant?
I hear gay guys bitching about being treated as "gay bff" all the time but have zero clue what the fuck they are talking about. Always assumed it was regional/class thing but this might also explain it.
>>
>>8325674
Bisexual women are the fattest people in history, though lesbians come at a close second. Bisexual women also have the highest rate of domestic violence, again lesbians come in a close second.

As a woman a bisexual women will always have more privilege than a man. You can say that bisexual women have less privilege than straight women.
>>
>>8325692
Being a gay bff is like being a pet. You are more of an accessory or fashion statement than a human.
>>
>>8325692
Maybe it depends on the girl you meet. I mostly play video games with my best girl friend. She likes stuff like EU4 even. Top-tier faghag lmao
>>
>>8325703
>privilege
Tumblr hierarchy of privilege is so absurd.

>Drag shows
>Gay men can dress as women and act stereotypical
>Sooo progressive ohmygawd desu~
>Meanwhile, black face is the worst evil to ever grace humanity, even in a harmless context like cosplay

Can someone explain this logic?
>>
>>8325672
He doesn't know what I look like but my advances seemed to piss him off quite a bit.
>>
>>8325723
Well, women are the most privilege people in society so poking fun at them is okay.

Black people are oppressed so poking fun of them is putting salt in an open wound.

Also consider that drag queens came about when women would not sing for gay clubs because they didn't like gays.

Black face came about at a way to propagate negative stereotypes.
>>
>>8325703

Study I showed had lesbians as fatter.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874217/

Also I find bisexual women are more likely to be EFFECTED by domestic violence, but not more likely to be the perpetrators of violence. Where are you getting the idea that bisexuals are more violent?

>As a woman a bisexual women will always have more privilege than a man
Nah bullshit men are easily more privileged.

Males:
-Bigger
-Stronger
-Faster
-command more respect
-Seen as more competent
-Less prone to depression/anxiety
-Higher pain tolerance
-run like 90% of the world

Females:
-Lol nothing
-Sometimes hetero men are nice to women because they want sum fuk.

There's a reason why cis gay males are the face of the lgbtq community. Because male privilege get over yourself.
>>
>>8325734

No, black people are feared so making fun of black people is not done.
Women are not feared at all so mocking women is standard.

>onsider that drag queens came about when women would not sing for gay clubs because they didn't like gays.
There has always been gay, bi and trans women btw. Sorry you systematically excluded them.
>>
>>8325723
You know exactly why blackface is inappropriate, I don't understand why people like you just ignore the historical context of things.
>>
>>8325612
>my dick can easily find his way to touch your lovely hole
that whole thing is cringey but this rapey part is probably the worst.
>>
File: 1445333780644.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1445333780644.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
Three things for me
>uncomfortable because the interest is not mutual
>a bit anxious that people realize i'm gay and beat me up
>good because it is a sign that i attract people
>>
>>8325612
Idc.
I've been groped by women at clubs and I couldn't care less.
Grow up.
>>
>>8325612
I think most guys on this thread are trolling. I don't expect girls to know that I am gay, so why would I be offended?
>>
I know the feeling. Straight men do the same thing at lesbian forums and joints. I don't get what these straight fuckers don't understand.
>>
>>8325612
Depends on how the girl flirts with me but most women don't know how to be the one initiating stuff so it doesn't tend to be annoying.
>>
>>8325664
>I had people tell me I am pretty much straight for being a bisexual woman in a committed lifelong relationship to a man.
You probably are straight, you just like the social status that comes with being "different" and having "experiences"
Typical woman.
>>
>>8326119
this
>>
>>8325612
Never been actually "hit on". Girls have tried to flirt with me and I just remain aloof and pretend like I don't notice.>>8325612
>>
>>8326124
This.
>>8326155
Most gays on here are closet FtMs so they're from as fuck.
>>
>>8326793
Fem*
>>
A cute drunk girl once cuddled up to me and I went damn near catatonic because I literally had no idea how to react. I always thought of myself as bi(but leaning more towards men), because I am honestly attracted to women and fantasize about having sex with them often, but that really made me question it because with men I never have to think at all, it's always so natural like my reactions are programmed and "honest".
>>
>>8325612
If they are not old,fat or ugly, it tells me I am not ugly.
>>
>>8325640
The only straight girls who should be tolerated at lgbt events are trans girls.
>>
>>8326827
>I am honestly attracted to women and fantasize about having sex with them often
You're bisexual... don't respond to questions directed at the homosexuals, please.
>>
>>8325612
It only creeps me out if they know I'm gay and are doing the whole HAHA ISNT IT COOL THAT YOU'RE GAY?! I'M GOING TO START TREATING YOU LIKE A CUTE PET shit.
>>
>>8325612

flattered. doesn't bother me a bit, if it's playful drunk at the bar flirting I just roll with it until my bae shows up and we swap spit.

If they're trying to get in my pants, I shut them down (gently, I'm not Buddy Cole) Most women brush it off as lolflirt or omgicouldnttell. I occasionally get a sassy mamma who tries to turn the tables and accuse me of dating men because I couldn't possibly handle a 'real' woman like her. Bitch please with a limp wrist all up in yo face!

Can't answer the last question. Strangely, women didn't show interest in me until I came out of the closet.
>>
>>8325674
lmao wtf gays get beaten to death and lesbians can freely hold hands in the streets in my country which places bi women in an even better position .
>>
>>8328755
If only my life could be like anime ;_;
>>
>>8325612
Front desk clerk at a hotel for a number of years. I always have this flare up of anger when a woman comes up and is full-blown flirting-out whatever she's trying to say to me.

Usually they just do that as a default because they want something and see you're male and this almost always works for them apparently.
>>
>>8329484
Tell female entitlement stories please.
>>
>>8325612

Presuming this is written by a straight gal who somehow thinks it's "cute" to hit on guys you know are gay STOP.

We don't think it's cute.
We aren't your personal accessory.
We aren't your personal toy.
You are NOT going to 'convert' us.
We're sorry if you're been rejected by every straight man on earth and have to resort to annoying gay men--not our problem.
[insert world's largest eyeroll]
Go home and masturbate.
>>
>>8325664
>I had people tell me I am pretty much straight for being a bisexual woman in a committed lifelong relationship to a man. Sigh.

Umm, you are...
>>
>>8325637

Sorry, but if you're a bisexual woman, you should be going to straight bars for MEN, lesbian bars for WOMEN. Thinking you will pick up a man at a GAY bar is patronizing, like "OMG I am just sol hot he will fuck me even if he only likes dick OMG"
>>
>>8325706

Yabbut straight women think they are doing us SUCH A HUGE FAVOR by hanging out with us. Or coming to our bars by the dozen and taking over the room full of drunk, screaming straight women who probably vote re;publican anyway.
Please, one of the few advantages of being gay is not having to deal with drunk women who think the world revolves around them.
>>
>>8326155
I thought this was specifically about women at GAY CLUBS hitting on gay men? Obviously out in the 'real world'it's different.
>>
>>8329484

Women can most of the time get special discounts, avoid speeding tickets, etc just by batting their eyes and flirting with (horny) straight men. When they try it on a gay man it doesn't work, it **infuriates** them that they have to be subject to the same rules as everybody else.
>>
It depends. Sadly most of the women who show interest in me are usually fat or pushing 40.
When they are cute/fit I'm usually impressed with myself then feel bad -- cus the gay. Then I beat up on myself for being gay.
Self hatred cycle in full swing.
Its stupid.

I also find if rude/dumb if im amongst other gay dudes/places and they take an interest for me.
'But why' is the only thing I can think.
>>
>>8325674
>Gay men are more privileged and violent than bisexual woman easily on account of being males.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i'm from one of the most liberal states in the nation, and gay men get treated so much worse than bi women. bi women get food, drinks, clothes, etc. literally handed to them to just show up to a bar and act kinda slutty for promo. straight men love bi women because threesome potential, and lesbians love them to satisfy their conversion fantasy. and women in homosexual relationships, if i remember correctly, are the group with the highest partner abuse rates. shit, have you even been to a club? women are the ones getting shitted and fighting in the parking lot/bathroom/dance floor, and not gay dudes. i've only ever seen 1 fight between gay dudes, and it was because one of them had a boyfriend who was fucking the other one. literally every time i go out to a club/bar/whatever, some drunk woman ends up screaming at people, hitting them, throwing drinks, or something to disturb the peace. and guess what? their shit gets comped, the guys they are yelling at/throwing shit at get taken out by bouncers, and they get pats on the back for the rest of the night.
openly gay men get harassed by cops, searched for drugs, and falsely arrested for shits n giggles. gay dudes are regularly nagged by their female friends to play up the fag card and do the whole gay best friend song and dance.
fuck outta here, you stupid cunt. how about you actually go outside rather than taking the oppression hierarchies so fucking seriously?
>>
>>8325758
LOL, so sexual dimorphism qualifies as privilege, hon? men are only bigger and stronger because of biology, which was evolutionarily necessary for a fair division of labor.
men command more respect only when their size, physicality, or aggression are necessary and above what others can offer. ever been to a law firm or corporate office? women in pant suits command just as much attention, because by the time they're there they have a degree and some confidence. if you want to be successful in a harsh realm, you have to be aggressive. you're confusing physical intimidation with respect.
men are seen as more competent only in fields that are either dominated by men (engineering, physics, etc, even in the most gender equal nations are like 85% men) or in combat roles where height, weight, and strength are huge components. one is correlation, and partially bullshit, the other is just an obvious side effect of sexual dimorphism.
also, pain tolerance is higher in women at certain times and in certain portions of the body. it's not a universally true claim, moron.
you're also conveniently ignoring conviction rates, prison sentence lengths, divorce/child court, social interactions, the format of the educational system (group focused, which is more ideal for women, and not individually competitive which leads to better results among males), and a hundred other things.
>face of muh community
go back in history, cunt. gay men were primarily the ones rounded up and murdered, assaulted, or mocked. back in the day, when women were legitimately underprivileged, women tended to be ignored but a man getting fucked was seen as an insult to society.
GAY MEN WERE THE FACE, BECAUSE GAY MEN WERE THE ONES MOST OPENLY BEING FUCKED WITH.
why do you think the face of race relations in america are blacks, yet the chinese built the railroads, the japanese were interned, and the irish were fucked with by cops, employers, and politicians?
>>
>>8327567
You're a faggot, no one cares what you think.
>>
>>8325674
>Gay men are more privileged and violent than bisexual woman

the only time i ever got attacked at a gay bar was when i was talking to a woman (asking her about the live band that was scheduled to play) and her gf came back from the bathroom and thought i was a straight man and tried to punch me for talking to her woman.
seriously psychotic, fat bitch.
and security, another dyke, just watched and let it happen because she was friends with the cunt.
so i left.
the woman i was talking to was horrified and apologetic but since then i've always avoided lesbians and gay bars on womens' night.
women are awful.
>>
>>8329706
>Women can most of the time get special discounts, avoid speeding tickets, etc
What else? Specific examples?
>>
>>8330023
check conviction rates, sentencing differences, and how likely they are to get paroled. women are less likely to get convicted of the same crime with similar levels of evidence, have 40-50% shorter sentences on average (iirc, it was from stats taken from new york state so may not be equal nationwide. for comparison, blacks averaged 30% longer sentences than whites), and are significantly more likely to receive parole or get reduced sentences for good behavior. at every level these biases overlap and amplify one another. is it due to innate sexism favoring women? not necessarily, but the difference in how the two sexes are treated are significant enough to the point where it cannot be ignored or dismissed as statistically insignificant
>>
>>8330081
Justice system bias is more unjust than merely discounts and getting out of tickets, but it's the more mundane stuff that I'm jelly of. What else?
>>
>>8330153
that's about it.
female privilege is a myth.
women get raped 9 times more than men.
women are 4 times more likely than men to be the victims of domestic violence.
and i could go on but we all know that being a woman is difficult and those who say it is easy are deceiving themselves.
>>
>>8330194
I know there's downsides but I'm sure there's more upsides too.
>>
>>8330153
people always being on your side in a civil dispute, being able to take your partner's house even if your name isn't on the deed, demanding child support from men who aren't even your baby daddy, being able to tell a waiter you didn't bring money and you get to leave instead of either being forced to work or having the cops called.
almost any daily situation can be weighted in your favor
>>8330194
fuckin idiot. the amount of men that get raped in prison outnumber the entirety of the US's female victims. domestic abuse rates are roughly equal, sometimes showing women are more abusive, but conviction rates are significantly higher among men. why? because emotional abuse done by women against men isn't seen as abuse, whereas a man yelling at a woman IS abuse. you're fucking deluding yourself. just fucking look at any listing of statistics that have their methodologies publicly available.
no one is saying women have insanely easy lives free of assault, derision, or struggle. but what we ARE saying is that lying and/or ignorant cunts like you are misrepresenting reality and attempting to misrepresent the people calling you on your bullshit as people claiming men are universally victimized or women are living life on easy street. there are places in society where men are favored, and other instances where women have privilege. if you are so fucking blind you see things as "nuh uh, that can't be true because (X) happens to women!" then you should just fucking kill yourself and improve the gene pool in the process
>>
>>8330194
>>8330224
A man who is the victim of domestic abuse and calls the cops is more likely to be arrested, charged and convicted than his female abuse is.
>>
>>8330242
don't forget the women's advocacy group that got the canadian government to rescind funding to the only shelter for male domestic violence victims (that didnt turn away women, btw) causing the founder to go into bankruptcy trying to keep it open. the guy killed himself, btw
>>
>>8330224
oh please.
do you know anyone who has been forced to work after forgetting to bring money to a restaurant?
this only happens in movies.
your list reads like something a 12 year old would put together on a korean knitting board for autistic children.

really made me think!
>>
>>8330252
>do you know anyone who has been forced to work after forgetting to bring money to a restaurant?
yeah, i do. around here you're told to either work it off or the cops are called. at best, you're kicked out and put on a "do not serve" list.
>>
>>8330264
hahaha
who is stupid enough to go to a restaurant, order something and eat it, without having money?
and then instead of calling someone to bring them some money, or leaving a valuable item as collateral they "work it off"!
i suppose you mopped floors while the other customers continued eating?
or did you learn how to run the high pressure dishwasher and make sandwiches?
you're an idiot.
>>
>>8330288
some people are morons, some people rely on cards way too much and don't have anyone reliable to help them out. others are dumb enough to think they can dine and dash without fail.
and to be clear, i never have had to do it. the one time i didn't have money to pay, it was because my credit card expired and i didn't notice, but my gf paid for me and i just paid her back later.
you're a moron.
>>
>>8330251
How can anybody defend feminism?
>>
>>8330371
their primary perspective on feminism is what they learned from made for tv movies, their mom, and women's product ads
>>
>>8330322
>but my gf paid for me and i just paid her back later.
You should have left her to pay so she could have been the one to say she had no money. Then you'd both save.
>>
>>8330393
we were at the register together. plus we were both 16 and didn't have cars, so...
>>
>>8330322
so your story about a woman crying and then leaving without having to work or pay was complete fiction.
that's what i said.
thanks for admitting it.
>>
>>8330416
i was saying i had seen it, not that i had used it as an excuse to not pay. you were implying i had, or made a habit of, not paying for shit so i gave my only experience.
keep grasping at straws.
>>
>>8330392
and i suppose you got your learned perspective from years in the trenches fighting against the dreaded feminists?
or did you just import all your political knowledge without introspection from /pol/?
because that's what it sounds like.
i'm sorry you had a bad experience with a feminist.
that doesn't mean it is a bad theory or that all feminists are bad people.
>>
>>8330416
What do you think would happen to a woman in that situation?
>>
>>8330464
i don't go to /pol/
i don't generalize feminists, i group them by ideological consistency. hence the differentiation between waves, intersectional vs "white", and TERF vs trans inclusion.
i've had several, especially while in uni and i had to work around many women's studies majors n shit.
you're reading into my post what you want to see. i was making the point that purists that see feminism as nothing but good hearted people fighting for rights. those people are idiots who fail to look at reality, just like the people that claim all feminists are made from the same man hating cloth.
there are massive communities of people identifying as feminists that act against the best interests of people, by doing everything from preventing male abuse victims to get help to mocking women who don't fall into ideological lockstep. there are also large groups of people legitimately fighting for equal rights and opportunity. by pretending that people doing horrid shit while proclaiming how feminist they are, or regurgitating feminist talking points, aren't actually feminists you're just pulling the no true scotsman shit. kinda like with trans people, we have to respect how people identify themselves :-)
>>
>>8330464
>i'm sorry you had a bad experience with a feminist.
No you aren't. You love females gaining at the expense of men suffering.

>that doesn't mean it is a bad theory or that all feminists are bad people.
It is and they are.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.