[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me become a trap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

I'm about to start hrt, and while I'm doing it I want to do some exercises to help get the body shape I want. I've only just turned 18, so I still have some development left. What suggestions do you have?
>>
>>8325477
eat well, exercise, and dress pretty

Though I've seen exercise infographs here but don't have any, ill give you a bump
>>
File: squat.jpg (47KB, 457x419px) Image search: [Google]
squat.jpg
47KB, 457x419px
>>8325477
I have this
there are a few more guides but I never saved them
>>
>>8325477
stupid
>>8326190
stupid

stupid
just eat little and do cardio
>>
>>8326196
>OP wants to change body shape
>just eat little and do cardio lol lmao

fucking retarded, also all these guides are retarded

after you get on HRT start weightlifting, and inb4 LOL HULK MODE, nope, youre a weakling, you'll remain a weakling because estrogen will rot your muscle and strength, lift as heavy as you can for lower body lifts but dont neglect your upper body/core because having an unbalance will fuck you up, just do high reps low weight for tone for upper body and low reps high weight for lower body

YOU'RE WELCOME
>>
>>8326218
I'm not thanking you for shit. that advice is fucking garbage. the best thing a tranny can do is let their muscles atrophy as much as possible and hope their man skeleton isn't very pronounced.
>>
>>8326232
lmao, ok, hon
you either become so fat that you'll become a disgusting genderless blob (have fun with that) or you can hide your man skeleton with muscle that looks feminine

your choice
>>
>>8326236
what fucking weight lifting exercises are you recommending a tranny do you sick fuck? body weight would be the best. I bet you think trannies should do the squat meme because "DAT ASS BRO" when that's a compound exercise that will build your thighs and back more than anything. if you want a more pronounced ass, get surgery, other than that a womans body looks better the less pronounced their muscles are.
>>
>>8326245
yorure a fucking retard
you dont even know that having strong obliques will shrink your waist
>>
>>8326247
>having larger muscles will shrink your waist.
you're the retard retard
>>
>>8326254
ok, you have zero knowledge on the issue
keep being a miserable tranny my man
>>
>>8326257
how does having larger obliques make your waist smaller? you're a fucking idiot. the only thing that makes your waist smaller is having lower body fat.
>>
>>8326260
jesus christ you are absolutely ignorant
obliques + stomach vacuums

inform yourself before spewing ignorant shit
>>
>>8326268
you just mentioned too exercises. so what? answer my question, how does having larger muscles on your waist make your waist slimmer, dumbfuck? the lower your body weight, the slimmer you will look. my guess is you're 20 lbs overweight and believe in spot reducing fat through certain exercises like the dumbfucked ass you are.
>>
>>8326271
unless youre doing powerlifter shit your obliques will not grow as its VERY hard to do so, instead, when they are stronger they will "hold" in your waist and cinch your sides like a natural corset, infact the obliques are also referred to as the "natural corset"

inform yourself, peasant.
>>
I'm sorry to be rude, but I know what I'm talking about. you have a skeleton covered by muscle and then fat. growing your muscles doesn't "tighten" you up or make you slimmer. that is only achieved through fat loss.
>>
>>8326283
im sorry but you dont know what youre talking about
go look up arnold schwarzenegger routine that allowed him to have such a tiny waist despite being a body builder
>>
>>8326278
but why do something asinine like train your ugly oblique muscles and do other weight training if your goal is to look female? just jog and eat below tdee. if you're slim your gut isn't going to hang feet outside of your body like some kind of african with a distended belly if you don't do oblique exercises. it's a waist of time and has the potential to make you look worse
>>
>>8326288
why are you comparing a 230 lb bodybuilder to someone who's 18 and wants to look like a girl. it's so stupid. he had a tiny waist COMPARED TO THE REST OF HIS BODY because he trained it less. it wasn't because he had "tight obliques" holding in his distended intestines.
>>
>>8326296
just...no....
>>
>>8326291
because every retard here thinks that muscles are bad on women, guess what, its not, looking like a skinnyfat blob is even worse than being fat

but whatever, so much potential wasted, go be a cardio bunny who strains themselves for no progress whatsoever
>>
>>8326218
Though, if you get exhausted, and get exercise from doing 20 squats... you aren't going to be able to lift shit, while squating.
>>
I ride bike 3 times a week. It takes 3 hours. I'm commuting so 1.5 hours going to school and 1.5 hours returning from it. Is 4 days rest week too much? Should I do something else in those days. Or it doesn't matter since I ride my bike 9 hours a week?
>>
>>8326319
You don't need rest days with cardio. Exercise every day.
>>
>>8325477
Get help for your mental disorder
>>
>>8326305
Alright whatever enjoy your obliques faget
>>
I don't know if this helps, but I'm 5'6" and 110 lbs. I'm in college right now to become an auto mechanic, so I need to have a decent amount of muscle to be able to lift things like transmissions. I need to exercise, so I'm going to side with >>8326190. I can did it with weight if need be. I have all the equipment at home since both of my brothers work out. Right now all I do is the original post and my normal work that requires some upper body strength.
>>
>>8325477
what hrt are you doing?
I'm 20 and trying to do the same thing but have no hrt right now. I'm trying to find something i can self-med with.
been doing squats daily (50-100), riding bike, yoga/bellydancing and eating better.
also theres an exercise where I lay on the bed on my stomach with legs off the edge, and alternate lifting them.
>>
>>8327214
I'm not sure yet. I'm looking for some things to self med with, and am probably going to order some this week. Would you recommend yoga? I'm not flexible, but I'd like to be.
>>
>>8328284
I'd be interested to know what sort of drugs you end up going for. I'm really new to that stuff.
I don't exactly do yoga, at most I use it as an excuse to stretch and dance which will make you feel nice. [i can also do autofellatio to some degree, but you could hurt yourself]

>>8327021
>in college to become an auto mechanic
I've thought about doing this a lot, what type of program are you in / how long is it?
>>
>>8328705
I'll tell you what I end up getting if this thread is still up by then. Seems like it may be. I've always thought about doing yoga, but I kind of feel awkward doing it while transitioning. Especially since it always seems like everybody doing it around here is like 25 to 30 and I'm only 18. May just do it at home. I'm not in any particular program, I'm kind of just letting my instructor tell me what the best classes are. I told him that I'm really into restoration, so he's helping me figure out what classes I should do. It's only two years. I would highly recommend it. It's a pretty well paid skill, and there's a lot of honest and respectable people doing it.
>>
>>8326296
you can lose 2-4 inches with proper training, Google vacuum pose and then thank that other poster web you lose your first inch in a week
>>
File: IMG_0120.jpg (252KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0120.jpg
252KB, 960x1280px
I do squats with a weight set I got on amazon. It's not that hard and it pays off in spades.
>>
>>8326296
Arnold specifically trained his waist to be that way. It was a popular look among bodybuilders at the time.
If you don't train to get that look then you'll just end up bulky like power lifters.
>>
>>8329963
Is doing it with wights really a good thing? I've heard a lot of people tell me that if I use wights to do low weight and high reps. I've only ever used weights when I was in high school and was required to, and that just made my legs too toned.
>>
>>8329963
photoshopped, right?
>>
>>8330192
>too toned

protip: legs can never be "too toned"
>>
>>8330212
My thing is I'm not trying to look like I put a lot of effort into looking feminine because that's the best way to not pass. I'm just trying to look average to fit in.
>>
>>8330206
I mean, that's definitely a tranny, so if she didn't take the time to photoshop her face, I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and say that those are probably her real legs.
>>
File: AH_logo_PMS.jpg (32KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
AH_logo_PMS.jpg
32KB, 500x395px
>>8330248
>I'm just trying to look average

Shoot for the Stars, anon!
>>
>>8330298
I'll shoot for the stars in other aspects of life. I'm a pretty goal set person, I think. I just find that trannies that try too hard end up sticking out from the crowd. I don't want people to suspect anything.
>>
>>8329455
I'm still too closeted to do something like yoga around others.. its always at home.

I'm actually restoring a project car, a 45 year old bmw, but just out of my own interest and wanting experience I guess. I've thought about switching to courses for that but haven't acted on it.
is there some way we could talk? kik or anything? I really don't run into anyone whose doing this type of thing.
>>
>>8330661
Honestly, I'm not even out either. I'm just going to go with it and let everybody else find out.

What kind of BMW? That's pretty awesome, actually. I've got a 1967 Ford Galaxie 500 that I'm working on. It's a beauty. You probably don't need to switch courses. Nothing wrong with being proficient in multiple trades. Yeah, my kik is DAGalaxie.
>>
>>8330192
I do about 20 reps at 50 lbs once or twice a day. It's more fun with weights. Don't fall for the high rep low weight cliche, you'll see minimal results and it will start getting boring. You're not gonna suddenly hulk out and your body in general will improve, not just your legs.

>>8330206
Nope.

>>8330253
Why is everyone so rude on this board?
>>
>>8326218
hey i beleive you that general exercise and stuff to be healthy helps in the long run

more advice please what kinda weight lifting
>>
>>8330678
It's an E3 bavaria, 1971, going more for custom than restored.
The galaxie is beautiful, and I love the forward-sloped front end. it would make such a nice cruiser too, is that your plan?
with college it's hard to say, I really do feel like I should try getting an auto program, I think about it way too much.
I'll send you a message on kik for sure.
>>8331536
what type of weights work for this? I've been doing squats with none for a while..
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.