[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 440
Thread images: 66

File: sleep.jpg (100KB, 693x483px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
100KB, 693x483px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Dating Standards Edition

List your must-haves in a girlfriend. Why do you see these things as important? Have you met a woman who measures up? Do you measure up to your own standards?

Here are a list of filters via pastebin. They help by removing typical bait. Please use them during raids. Should you notice a particularly incessant shitposter, work together and exercise the ability to HIDE and REPORT.
If you have a mic, take a look at the Discord pastebin. Join us for daily shit posting there too!
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
Parlez-vous français? Here is a discord for the frogs: https://discord.gg/3Ry8yaE

Recent News:
>Some anons have a chub fetish and want to be crushed to death
>/clg/ never had mom around to teach us how to be femme
>Then when the gay hit me middle of high school it was "wear low cut shirts cause I like titties so maybe other girls will like my titties too"
>The lesbian look infects us all
>FWBs catching feels
>"Do you ever wonder what you'd be like if you never found this place?"
>Woman dreams about finding her runaway cat. Wakes up and is sad she's just hugging her gf. How she can be said about a cat while having a gf is a mystery.
>A lot of the anons are really tall or really smol
>/clg/ hates straight people

Previous: >>8314984
>>
File: peepin.jpg (94KB, 800x248px) Image search: [Google]
peepin.jpg
94KB, 800x248px
>>
File: 1490920101010.jpg (4MB, 3148x1532px) Image search: [Google]
1490920101010.jpg
4MB, 3148x1532px
>>8325183
QUOTES ARE BAAACCCKKKKKK
>>
>>8325218
>>8323752
>>
Where I can find gf?
>>
>>8325320
What did the deleted post have?
>>
>>8325339
an alleged picture of peeps
>>
>>8325340
The poster or peeps-anon?
>>
>>8325346
peeps, not peepsposter
>>
File: REEEEEEEEE.png (1MB, 1272x664px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEE.png
1MB, 1272x664px
Hey /clg/, somehow I've ended up back in the closet after already going through the trouble of coming out.

I moved to a new town a few months ago and haven't come out as lesbian to really any of the new friends and acquaintances I've made in my time here. This wasn't a conscious decision, I just didn't feel the need to bring it up because I was such a loner when I first moved here anyway, but now that I'm actually meeting people around here it feels like everyone I know is trying to set me up with their single male friends, asking me about my boyfriend, or other wise trying to shove dick in my face. I'm quite femme so it's not like people are going to guess that I'm gay. It makes me feel alienated. The worst part about this is that when I came out the first time I remember how people treated me different after they found out, but I know that the only way to make this feeling go away is to just go ahead and come out again.

Any one else found themselves in a similar situation? What did you do?
>>
>>8325353
Well, is it a grill?
>>
>>8325463
What do you think.
>>
>>8325469
Yes? Fuck, desu. I don't know. I can't tell just by a pair of eyes, that is why I'm asking you.
>>
>>8325183
My must-haves for a girlfriend:
>She has to tolerate my Hamilton obsession.
>No seriously, my obsession is nooooooon-stop
>Not depressed, preferably has a positive outlook on life
>Loves doing nothing but movies and Hamilton all night
>But equally loves jumping up at 2am to run to the beach or have an adventure
>NERDY. This is important.
>Down to earth and not crazy*
>*except for Hamilton, she should be crazy for Hamilton
>Video games and cuddling.

idk I think my expectations might be set a little high

>>8325447
Come out as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the worse it will be, and if these new friends treat you different because of it just dump 'em. I mean, your new there, so there's plenty of other people you can find and chill with who won't be weird around you.
>>
>>8325340
Please post that picture
>>
>>8325544
>tfw you still don't even know what Hamilton is about
>>
File: alsdkfjaksdfj.jpg (15KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
alsdkfjaksdfj.jpg
15KB, 261x193px
>>8325554
It's about the ten dollar founding father without a father, who got a lot farther by working a lot harder, by being a lot smarter, by being a self-starter---
It's basically just Alexander Hamilton's life story going from an orphan in the Caribbean to becoming one of the most important men in American history
>>
>>8325183
>how can she be sad about missing her cat when she has a gf

awkward loud kissy noises while half asleep and tearing up when you realize you're not kissing who you thought
sure it may be silly, but I miss the cat something terrible
even worse, yana now thinks I'm upset at her because crying and saying
>"I'm crying because you're not my cat"
makes no sense
>>
>>8325183

My only standard, really, is to be hygienic.
Shower every day, clean hands, brushed teeth, etc.

I've met and dated many who measure up to that, and I do measure up to this.

>>8325544

you will never be satisfied
>>
File: Pictureessss 010.jpg (387KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
Pictureessss 010.jpg
387KB, 1000x749px
>>8325600
I'm so sorry, it sucks when the pussy you really want leaves you
One of mine disappeared a couple of years ago, still dream about him on occasion
>>
>>8325604
>anon with reasonable standards
>I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT

I'm free next friday love me please
>>
>>8325624

I don't know how to say no to this
>>
>>8325183
Shorter than me
A Little bigger or smaller than me
Dominant, but loves being femme
Can play with me.
Can make me smile wile she's proving me wrong about something.
>>
>>8325587
i used to live in the town he grew up in... i can see why he got the fuck out
>>
>>8325183
Idk, height, intelligence, and doesn't hate me for being such a wetrag/prune/conservative. Also has some goals/dreams they work on or towards. Physically, just tall.
I've met people like this yeah, fellow introverts I guess. The standards I listed? Yeah. I don't think too highly of myself though.
>>8325285
Are they? What the fuck is Hiro doing lately? It seems like shit is constantly getting fucked up. He needs to just merge some boards

>>8325549
It's not on the archive?
>>8325554
It's a biography of Alexander Hamilton and US founding father stuff. The roles are played by a multi-ethnic cast instead of just being all white men.
That's it.
>>
>>8325651
I was at the Long Beach Pride today S, we could have met up and hugged or just taken a picture to post on clg or lg
>>
>>8325321
i'll be ur gf
>>
>>8325697
I didn't go today. Had a family thing to do. Ill be at LA pride too though.
Good luck finding me. Supposed to be another mass crowed. That and i dont want to be found. Whats the point? For me its just a go, play with girls get drunk and be jolly. You should do the same.
>>
File: 1494713442218.jpg (9KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
1494713442218.jpg
9KB, 255x247px
>>8325712
Don't be such an asshole, S. That anon just wants to give you a hug.
>>
>>8325717
But why? I am nobody to deserve one. Even then. Im not cool with the whole taking pictures idea. Everyone here already knows it freaks me out.

>>8325697
Im sorry if that was crude anon. Its just that i truly really do suffer from PTSD.
I love everyone, and im willing to fight for everyone. But it is intimidating to me. Like we could meet and such. But no pictures, please.
>>
>>8325742
>Im not cool with the whole taking pictures idea.
Then don't take the pic. That anon just wants to met you and give you a hug. Just chill.
>>
>>8325749
Hey lesbro, i want to meet everyone too.
Just dont feel im worth it. Just another anon that happens to have a name.
>>
>>8325756
Out of curiosity, are you the sort who has difficulty taking compliments?
>>
>>8325756
>Just dont feel im worth it.
That anon thinks you are. If I had the opportunity to hug a anon from here, I would take it.
>>
>>8325756
You're definitely not worth it, first time you say something coherent.
>>
>>8325742>>8325712

Oh we wouldn't need to take a picture, I was just throwing it out there. I don't care to have my photo on 4chan desu.
Idk
It's just nice to meet people from 4 chan I guess idk.
I didn't like it very much i couldn't tell which girls where actually gay and single and I'm shy so hitting on people is hard for me anyhow. I have resting bitchface, so I'll be forever aimé I guess.

Cool that you had fun though. Maybe you'll just see me and you can think to yourself "she's from lesgen" lol
>>
>>8325447
Come out and keep coming out. It's a lifetime deal, anytime you move, change a job, go on a trip, etc. You'll get use to it and it gets easier and easier.
>>8325756
This is why you'll forever be alone, S. You get an opportunity handed to you to meet a girl, and you still turn it down.
>>
File: 1446770997185.jpg (3KB, 126x94px) Image search: [Google]
1446770997185.jpg
3KB, 126x94px
>>8325777
You sound adorable.
S, wtf are you doing? Meet up with this qt.
>>
>>8325183
In no particular order:
>lesbian, no qualifiers or questioning about it
>intelligent
>good sense of humor and is cool with my bad, cheesy jokes
>frequently fun and interesting conversations
>but still ok with being quiet together often too
>monogamous and faithful
>the LTR relationship type, wanting to settle down and live together
>likes animals, including both cats and dogs
>top to my bottom in bed, equals outside of it
>kind to me and others
>a family girl and supportive of my closeness to my family
>either out or willing to be out
>madly in love with me
>attractive, which to me usually means: slender to medium in build, femme to soft butch, beautiful eyes and great smile
>non-smoker
>has a career of some sort or working towards it like if she's still in school or training
>not an alcoholic or drug-addict
>no crippling psychological problems (that's fine on 4chan but awful to deal with in a real life gf)
>not buried in debt or having some terrible habit that causes it (gambling, also drug addiction)
>worldly, enjoys travel
>likes to try different cuisines and experience different cultures
>politically liberal, at least socially liberal (doesn't take gay rights for granted)
>shares many of my interests, including the obscure IRL (anime, manga, vidya) and the uncommon with women (shooting, hand-to-hand combat, outdoorsy stuff)
>nerd/geek whatever and doesn't care if she is

My gf meets or exceeds them all. It's why I'm keeping her forever.
>>
File: 1485461711003.png (345KB, 727x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485461711003.png
345KB, 727x720px
>>8325886
Anon, I don't think you listed enough requirements. I think you should add more. I mean, you are practically asking for nothing in a partner.
>>
>>8325886
Forgot an important one:
>not ignorant, keeps an open mind and likes to constantly learn new things

I meet her list too, which is a lot shorter but the things on there are really important to her. In the end, it's about compatibility, so there's going to be a lot of overlap in who we are and what we look for.
>>
>>8325920
It's the kind of list when you're looking for a LTR and you have experience knowing what works and what kills a relationship. Not the short h-w-age kind of list you make to set up a date.
>>
>>8325920
She does have a girlfriend that meets this entire list so it completely worked out for her. Do you have a girlfriend, anon? Since your list is shorter it should be much easier.
>>
File: 1489119867833.jpg (16KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1489119867833.jpg
16KB, 232x197px
Did that suicidal anon with the gun kill herself? I haven't seen her drunk shitposting in a while.
I really do hope she's okay.
>>
Trannie bisluts has entered the kingdom unauthorized. What is the suitable solution?
>wall will be built
>>
>>8325473
I'm a girl...and have a girlfriend.
>>
>>8326089
Post pic of your face.
>>
>>8325183
>into stem and not an antisocial autist at the same time
>good sense of humour
>kind
>shorter than me
very important and enough to make me wet desu
>>
>>8325985
I hope not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-IyOyZHDxs
>smoke one for you tho anon
>>
>>8325775
I don't understand what you're saying.
>>
>>8325759
I think i do... Never thought about it.

>>8325763
Sigh" im going to confess something to everyone, even to the anon responsible. Im afraid to meet anons. Simply because the last anon i met broke my heart, and there was nothing i could do about it. So yes, it is jaring to meet people i like.
Yes, yes, im a terrible person. Im sorry.

>>8325777
The anons have spoken, i will be making it a point to meet you anon. I'll give you a tell about myself the day before LA pride if you want to do this, i love everybody.
Im just skittish, but if you're cool meeting an older lesbo, i dont see why we cant do this. <3

>>8325807
Im ok with being alone?
I meet girls all the time?
I have women that are currently fawning over me?
What makes you believe i don't get handed this opportunity ALL THE TIME?
Im as normie as it gets boo boo. Im allowed to have some hiccups.

>>8325847
Done. I am actively making it a point to meet bby anon.
>>
>>8325321
At the gf store. Go get you one
>>
>>8326382
Lel. I like this answer.
>>
>>8325183
>good sense of humor
>loves food
>polite
>well read
>willing to tolerate my sometimes childish behavior
>caring
>basically i want another mom
I also made it to the news.. Noice
>>
File: 1490829484155.png (8KB, 376x260px) Image search: [Google]
1490829484155.png
8KB, 376x260px
>>8326372
>Simply because the last anon i met broke my heart, and there was nothing i could do about it.

Gimme story.
>>
>>8326434
Funny, I'm not a lesbian but I want a man like this as another dad.
>>
>>8326372
>What makes you believe i don't get handed this opportunity ALL THE TIME?
Because I've seen your photo, your incoherent posts, and seen you bitch about single for years.
>>
File: 1494007678026.webm (593KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494007678026.webm
593KB, 480x480px
How do I get strong gf that will protect me?
>>
The ancient old question for femmes how to appear gay? Is wearing a thumb ring considered a gay thing?
>>
>>8326372
>I have women that are currently fawning over me?
KEK, please. You can barely string a sentence together.
>>
>>8326550
At the gym.
>>
>>8326550
Go straight.
>>
>>8326089
Then why make a tranner lesgen, where you arent allowed to discuss gender.
>>
>>8326550
1. Become strong girl
2. Become beautiful femme
3. Get money
4. Take up a sport full of lesbians
5. Reinterpret "strong" to mean "large"

^pick one
>>
>>8326558
Wouldn't know, I've never tried to appear gay.
>>
>>8326550
>depending on anyone for protection
Take a self-defense course and carry pepper spray.
>>
>>8326718
>and carry pepper spray.
Banned in Britain.
>>
>>8326718
Pepper spray is illegal in some countries, but I agree on self defense. I took lessons in Taekwondo, but I think it's more cool than useful, what did you learn?
>>
>>8326725
They have a legal alternative spray. And don't cry about how less effective it is, banning everything puts everyone on a more level field.
>>
>>8326733
Every country has a legal spray or alternative. And it will be a country that less concerns with inequality in weaponry like guys running around either guns and switchblades.

The whole point of having it with self-defense course it to learn to surprise your attacker and escape. Not to fight someone into submission. Your life is not a Hollywood movie, don't take unnecessary risks.
>>
File: IMG_0708.jpg (1021KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0708.jpg
1021KB, 3264x2448px
Today's freebies at work: delicious cupcakes from a top bakery around here.

I'm resisting and sticking to my salad. I'm eating so much foliage, I swear it's turning me into a rabbit.
>>
>>8326745
>banning everything puts everyone on a more level field.
I bet you're anti-gun too.
>>
>>8326797
You're the cutest bunny, stay strong.
>>
>>8326825
You'd be wrong. I'm trained in multiple firearms and I take them seriously.
>>
>>8326745
>>8326754
>or alternative
Section 5(1)(b) of the Firearms Act 1968: "A person commits an offence if [...] he has in his possession [...] any weapon of whatever description designed or adapted for the discharge of any noxious liquid, gas or other thing."
>>
>>8326797
Anon, you have no idea how much respect I have for your willpower.
>>
>>8326797
Making cup cakes and other visually appealing desserts used to be a hobby of mine, combining taste and looks is great.

These days I mostly do it for occasions, this weekend I'm celebrating my birthday and am planning to make a birthday cake with a rhubarb cream and raspberry gel.
>>
>>8326857
>The only LEGAL ALTERNATIVE that the public or UK preppers have at their disposal and is the equivalent to Pepper Spray in the UK for self defence is the Farb Gel Spray Criminal Identifier

Literally the first google result.
>>
>>8325985
She's probably dead.

F
>>
>>8326900
>Criminal Identifier
In other words, it's not defensive at all, as that would be criminal. It's just paint so you can pick out your mugger or rapist afterwards from a lineup.

That's like calling water pistols an alternative to guns.
>>
>>8326857
http://www.ukpreppersguide.co.uk/legal-pepper-spray-for-the-uk/
>allowed to mark attacker with a strong dye and odor for law enforcement
>any unexpected spray on the face will startle an attacker
>combine with very loud decibel alarm

Not perfect but you're probably not dealing with a heavily armed attacker either. Most criminals would run away and escape.
>>
>>8326797
Good job, anon, rabbits are cute. I admire your willpower actually.
>>
>>8326907
>i don't like this alternative waaah
I don't care, it's still an alternative whether you like it or not.
>>
>>8326918
Just shout boo. Read >>8326907

>>8326921
kek, I was exactly right
>That's like calling water pistols an alternative to guns.
>>
>>8326918
Example of one you can buy: https://www.amazon.co.uk/EPOSGEAR-Function-Trident-Personal-Defence/dp/B007B4LQ7E
>>
>>8326930
>lmao water pistols
Are you retarded or something?

>The spray itself is capable of disorientating and incapacitating criminals.
>>
>>8325607
What a qt fluffy pussy.
I'm gonna start using it as a reaction pic, if you're fine with it becoming internet famous.
>>
>>8326930
It's like you really think the average criminal is going to stick around with a lot of dye and odor on them and an extremely loud alarm. Is it foolproof? No. But neither is pepper spray in a gun fight. The objective is deterrence and escape.
>>
>>8325183
>List your must-haves in a girlfriend

Honestly there aren't many must-haves. I'd obviously want for the both of us to be in love with each other, and able to communicate. That's pretty much it.
Of course there are certain other attributes that would be nice, but none of those are a requirement.
>>
>>8326942
"any unexpected spray in the face will startle an attacker"
>>
>>8326948
They watched too movies and believe that they have to stay around to fight the criminal to the death or at least knock them out cold.
>>
>>8326948
>The objective is deterrence and escape.
Bring on the water pistol and enjoy getting raped.
>>
>>8326999

Why are Amerifats so retarded
>>
>>8326999
Sure kid, go ahead and take your years of martial arts courses and think you can beat down anyone.

Or you can arm yourself with what's legally available, take a basic self defense class for women that teaches you to combine the use of those legal protections along with tactics like aiming for vulnerable spots with improvised things on hand like your keys and shouting "Fire!", never rape.
>>
>>8327035
Pls don't insult martial artists, we're not retarded like this person is
>>
>>8326900
Criminal Identifier
>Get raped then stabbed to death
>a-at least police will find him now!
I pity you gunless Europeans.
>>
>>8327035
I know I can't beat down anyone. That's why I know it's retarded to ban the tools that would even the odds for me.
>>
>>8327052
Please respond to this: >>8327011
>>
>>8325183
Able to handle dark, weird sense of humor.
Cute.
Cuddly.
Likes animals.
Atleast ok with firearms if not into them.
Likes videogames.
Likes outdoors.
Can have mental issues as long as she controls them. I do but I kee them in check with meds and therapy.
I met a chick like this last year. Unfortunately she was pulled into a controlling/abusive relationship with her best friend and cut me out of her life because of it. So many feels...
>>
>>8327095
Maybe that's why you should look for someone with no mental issues. It's not like it'd be setting the bar high.
>>
File: 85d.png (49KB, 255x139px) Image search: [Google]
85d.png
49KB, 255x139px
>>8327011
Fuck off, yuropoors.
>>
>>8327100
True but it seems to be the rule that most lgbs have atleast a depression or anxiety disorder. Dunno why. I know there has to be some who aren't but so far no luck.
Maybe its because I live in a meth/heroin town? lol
>>
>>8327140
Yeah they do but a lot are self-diagnosed to justify doing dumb things or avoid unpleasant things.
>>
>>8327100
>someone with no mental issues
D-does this even exist?
>>
>>8327159
This is something I've suspected. Can't really address it without getting a barrage of posturing about "discriminating against invisible disabilities". Fuck, I have invisible disabilities and i'm more balanced out then a lot of those types.
>>8326999
>>8326969
>>8326745
I usually avoid these American/ European gun arguments since the cultural difference is just so huge, they usually never go anywhere. But i'm gonna take the bait for once and point out that banning everything does not put everyone on a more level field do to the fact that criminals get weapons illegally. Even in gun controlled Europe. In America the majority of criminals can't get guns legally due to the background check system. Hence they get them on the street where they cost a fraction of the price of legally obtained firearms. In short bans and restrictions only affect people who follow the rules and criminals by definition, do not.
>>
>>8327216
If you want to pull things out of your ass make sure that there aren't stats contradicting you on this subject.
The average criminal does NOT have a firearm, the amount of people injured by firearms in Europe is very very low for a reason.
>>
>>8327216
It isn't a fair parallel because while there can be firearms in any country, the US makes it easy for anyone to have one, legally or illegally.

Whereas the barriers to having any firearm at all, and the legal consequences in most of EU makes it difficult enough only some criminals can manage it. And they're using it for major crimes like drug trades and organized crime, not small time robberies and assaults of random girls on the street.

I'm not going to go on about it, violent crime statistics bear this out and have for years.
>>
>>8327216
I think the gun debate gets hijacked by either extreme too often. It's always either "all the guns" or "none of the guns" while most people just don't want unstable kids not to get their hands on assault weapons and to shoot up schools with.

As I see it, there is certainly an argument to be made towards what kinds of weapons normal people should be allowed to own, but a large part of it is a social/cultural difference, as you mentioned.

There are examples of both good and bad cases of weapon availability/restriction. They introduced restrictions in Australia and almost compeltely eliminated armed violence, in Mexico they've had it for years and it's the most murderous nation in the world. In Iceland there's something like 2 or 3 guns per person but they only have one murder annually.
>>
>>8327140
>tfw every girl I date turns out to be a crack hoe
>>
>>8326833
>>8326858
>>8326919
Thanks anons, for the support!
>>8326891
I enjoy cooking but I'm not much of a baker. Fortunately, my gf is happy an occasional batch of cookies. She's in charge of bread, pizza crust and dough in general.
>>
>>8327298
Ey, sticking with what you're good at is a positive. Food is best when you have fun making it.

I got into baking when I went to secondary, project nights got better with a bag of muffins and scored me a few points with the qts in class and occupied the guys so I could flirt with them.
>>
>>8327310
And by "them" I mean the qts, not the guys. Plz don't bully.
>>
>>8327262
>It's always either "all the guns" or "none of the guns"
You mean like ITT how people are defending banning pepper spray?
>>
File: Homicide rates.jpg (55KB, 599x642px) Image search: [Google]
Homicide rates.jpg
55KB, 599x642px
>>8327262
>Mexico they've had it for years and it's the most murderous nation in the world.
Where the hell are you getting these stats from? Mexico is not the most murderous nation in the world. How about you do some proper research before making assumptions about other countries.
>>
>>8327228
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-shooting-belgium-guns-insight-idUSKCN0T504J20151116#k4RFrdfiDwYz6rrU.97

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/are-we-hostages-to-gun-culture-1341917.html

I can literally keep posting article upon article of the increasing illegal firearms issue in Europe but the main point is there is always going to be a way for criminals to get prohibited items.
>>8327249

Also, for the sake of perspective, lets say you're right about the rate of people killed/injured by firearms being low. Theres still the issue of stabbings, beatings rapes etc where no firearm was involved. It seems to me the concern of Europeans isn't the high violent crime rate but rather whether it was commited with a gun or not.

>>8327262
Yes, you're right cultural and stability plays a huge factor in the effect of gun control. That's why I don't think there is a one size fits all fix for every countries crime issues. Or, hell, not even every country but different regions within a country. Its worth noting the US crime rate stems from a select number of the largest, most violent cities. Many smaller towns see only a couple murders every few years.
>>
>>8327140
>Dunno why.
It's from how we are treated. Even in the countries where we are protected, we are 3rd class citizens.
>>
>>8327340
No one defended banning pepper spray. People were arguing over whether having the alternative was useful or not. Their law is their business and frankly I don't see the majority of them (and I mean polls not some random poster opinion) wanting to be more like the Wild West of the US.
>>
>>8327296
LOL, this one in particular wasn't. She was just extremely passive and easy to manipulate due to being unable to stand up for herself and communicate without fear of hurting other's feelings. That being said it seems everyone here is either dysfunctional, a college level fake lesbian or a junkie who'll do anyone for a dollar.
>>
>>8327352
The violent crime rate is lower with any weapon, not only firearms.
>>
>>8327380
But more importantly, fatalities are much lower. You can at least recover from most other things.
>>
>>8327380
Not the best source since I can't link directly to the journal of the study but, yes violent crime in Europe is higher than the US Except homicides. However the US homicide rate is high due to minority subgroups with violent cultures. When guns are used in these crimes they're almost invariably obtained illegally. For the average American not involved in criminal activity the risk of being murdered is very low. While Europes crime is likely centered around minority sub-groups as well. its worth noting their overall crime rate is still higher than the US. Add to this, the influx of rapefugees and its a its a situation destined to get worse.
>>8327363
My personal theory as to why we have high dysfunction rates is that whatever causes the re-wiring of our brains to be attracted to the same sex makes us more prone to said issues. I've known quite a few lgb with supportive family and friend systems yet seem ineveitably to suffer from mental issues.
>>
>>8327371
>People were arguing over whether having the alternative was useful or not.
No-one said alternatives weren't useful.

>Their law is their business
?
>>
>>8327460
even with supportive family, an unsupportive society can make your life miserable.
>>
>>8327460
You'd have to provide a source because the thing is the US FBI undercounts what they count as violent crime so they appear less violent than EU countries that classify more crimes as violent and also count a lot more things as weapons that the US does not.

It's why homicide is far more reliable as a metric to use and in that, you can see the gap. The US homicide rate is 4-5 times higher than most EU countries.
>>
>>8326624
Peeps didn't respond. Peeps confirm for a tranner.
>>
>>8325183
How do I progress to a FWB situation with a friend I really like? I met her about 2 months ago, but the most we've done is cuddle a lot. However, she might be moving in for me for a little bit while she finishes school? So I'm not sure how to tell if she likes me or not, but I'm also not sure of how to brooch the subject without ruining our friendship.

I'm much more used to rando hookups desu.

>>8325183
>good hygiene
>femme
>doesn't mind me being on the shorter side
>likes animals
>liberal af (but not a tumblrina)
>preferably an atheist
>into politics, at least a little bit
>
>>
>>8327613
my crush is all of this to a point, and it's why I like her so much. Too bad she's straight.
>>
>>8327565
I did provide a source. It's the indie from the journal without a link to the entire article. If I can find the whole thing or something similar I'll link it. How does the FBI downplay violent crime? Also what in Europe is counted as I violent weapon that isn't in the US?
And I'll reiterate the homicide rate in the US isn't due to some wholesale slaughter/Wild West scenario. As this and other articles will bear out it is due to minority groups with a culture emphasizing violence who kill each other at an alarming rate. Control for that factor and the homicide rate is very low.
>>
>>8327613
>doesn't mind me being on the shorter side
How short?
>>
>>8327675
An example: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/rape
Even though they use a broader definition of rape now, they still report at the summary level the limited legacy definition. And they don't count things such as incest in that figure even in the revised definition.
By contrast as another example, the U.K. reports a violent crime definition that is much broader for their stats:
Violent crime covers a wide range of offences including minor assaults (such as pushing and shoving), harassment and abuse (that result in no physical harm), through to wounding and homicide.
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/yearendingdec2016#latest-violent-crime-figures-continue-to-present-a-complex-picture

It doesn't say there but the U.K. uses and counts a broader definition of rape as a violent crime too than the US.

As for weapons, check the law for any country on what they define as a weapons and count it in their violent crime stats. EU countries define more items as weapons across the board than the US.
>>
>>8327750
I'm 5'3".
>tfw the last two girls I've liked have actively displayed a dislike of short girls
>one even had the audacity to say that because I was short I couldn't be dominant in bed since it wouldn't be right
>>
>>8327783
>It doesn't say there but the U.K. uses and counts a broader definition of rape as a violent crime too than the US.
iirc neither count being forced to penetrate as rape.
>>
>>8327788
>I'm 5'3"
Perfect. I love short girls.
>>
>>8327788
That's nonsense. My gf is shorter than me but dominates the fuck out of me. It's attitude and skill. A horizontal position mitigates all height differences in any case.
>>
Do I still belong here if I've only dated only one guy in my life but never went further than kissing a bunch of times, or am I still considered subhuman scum? I was young and confused.
>>
>>8327788
>because I was short I couldn't be dominant in bed
What a retard.
>>
>>8327940
bishit
Just kidding. But ew to be honest. How did you kiss a guy?
>>
>>8327940
>I was young and confused.
seeing I was so at one point, I wouldn't hold it against you at all.
>>
>>8327940
As long as you're certain you never wanted to do that again.
>>
>>8327940
I don't blame people for being unaware at an early stage. We usually grow up in a society that encourages us to seek out male partners, "everyone everywhere ever" are hard odds to break against socially.
>>
File: tall.webm (3MB, 1920x794px) Image search: [Google]
tall.webm
3MB, 1920x794px
What's it like to date a taller girl?
>>
>>8328018
Ask Peep's girlfriend.
>>
>>8328018
I saw that movie.
It was pretty good tbqh.
>>
>>8327974
Well, I never had any romantic interest in guys but he was into my same hobbies and showered me with lots of affection, so I started thinking that I was in love but it ended up being a shitty long distance relationship where we would see each other occasionally and I absolutely didn't want to go anywhere near his dick.

>>8328011
Truth to be told, I also have assburgers so I always felt the desire to be "normal". I still do, but now I'm just concentrating my efforts on not spilling my spaghetti too much and having an appropriate behaviour in public.
>>
>>8328061
Name.
>>
>>8328066
Understandable, especially if you didn't know you were gay atm. I had two guy friends I was close with and cherished as friends; we talked a lot and shared interests/hobbies. But I convinced myself to imagine being romantic with them, since friendship -> relationship is the next logical step right, and thought what I felt was a crush. It wasn't and I never acted on my "feelings" while the feelings I had for some girls were way more intense and heart wrenching. Realized I was gay and that's when it got clear.
>>
>>8328077
Keeping Up with the Joneses
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2387499/
>>
>>8328043
>peeps
>girl
Heheh
>>
>>8328113
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>8328066
>>8328090
I was lucky to grow up under circumstances that didn't discourage my behaviour, in some ways they encouraged it too.

My mom told me she realised when I was little; I got a groom-Ken doll for christmas once and started crying because I wanted my Barbie to marry another girlie Barbie.
>tfw my sister traded me the Barbie they gave her and we were both happy.
Although I think it's something my parents persuaded her to do behind closed doors, it was still nice and confirmed to me that girls were OK marrying other girls.
>>
>>8328018
Date me to find out.
>>
>>8328122
>confirmed to me that girls were OK marrying other girls
I never understood the concept of homosexuality growing up outside of people calling each other gay as insults, and "gay sex" and "gay porn" as somehow more shameful and sinful than regular sex and porn. My parents are slightly homophobic too; felt very uncomfortable realizing I had feelings for girls and clinged onto denial for a long time. Still closeted and ashamed though.
>>
>>8328163
My wife was closeted until we became a couple, I had to come along with her when she confronted her parents and grandfather. You come out when you feel comofrtable to, or when it becomes too unbearable to stay locked up.
>>
>>8328133
how tall are you?
>>
>>8328183
5' 9. Will that suit your needs?
>>
>>8328175
I think that's gonna be me in uni in a few months. The unbearable to stay locked up part- heck even now I'm doing a bad job of hiding it from my friends, at the bare minimum I don't look stereotypically gay. I want to have my first relationship and first love be authentic and I can't do that while closeted.
>>
Must haves in a GF:
> goofy/ clumsy af.
> be okay with my Lolita fashion addiction (possibly be into it too pls)
> Drink lots w me
> not gonna queerbait me endlessly for months lol
> come to all my opera recitals
> have lots of fun interests that she can tell me about and get excited over
>>
File: 006nRgEGgw1f546y70wp8j30np0zke35.jpg (849KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
006nRgEGgw1f546y70wp8j30np0zke35.jpg
849KB, 853x1280px
>>8325183
>implying there's any lesbian out there who measures up to non-normie levels
>implying it's even possible to find gf

>>8326550
I vehemently wanted to be that gf a couple of years ago. Then I got depressed and extreme anxiety problems and haven't been able to sleep well since.
>>
>>8328192
Well, my wife and I got together while she was closeted, or well, she came out to me obviously, but she knew I was a lesbian back then. Our love feels authentic!

But I think it's more the exception than the rule, she never really tried to act on her feeling before me, but she's a intovert, even more so when we met.
>>
>>8328206
you sound qt as fuck.
Also reminds me of a cute friend I have (who is sadly ace and taken)
>>
>>8328206
>Drink lots w me
Why would you want an alcoholic?
>>
>>8328061
>>8328077
It's worth it just for that one scene if Gal Gadot desu
I wonder if she gave birth yet
>>8327940
Eh just post normally and ignore people flaming you
>>8326372
Ok! I mean only if you want to S, it's nbd ok. Idk if I'll even go desu, but I would come up to LA just to say hi and give you a hug ok!
>>8325847
I mean idk I think I'm a loser anon, I'm just a lonely nice girl with resting bitch face who wishes people hit on her more often

>tfw u go to gay pride but ur too scared to hit on girls
Guess I'm gonna be tfw no gf forever
>>8326797
Stay true to the course anon!
>>
>>8328122
So your sister ended up with two Kens? Did she grow up to be a fujo?
>>
File: 1495151599792.jpg (124KB, 1052x701px) Image search: [Google]
1495151599792.jpg
124KB, 1052x701px
>>8327571
>>8326624
It's called sleeping you idiot. That was the last post I saw before I went to bed.

>why make a tranner lesgen,
I really don't want to talk about trans people here, this is clg. However, since you are "Calling me out" or whatever. If you actually read some of the posts (even in clg) the history of why it was made has been gone over a bunch of times. It also isn't "trannner lesgen". It's just "Lesgen". Haha and pancake went over and kicked it off.

The reasons were basically that there was too much drama and witch hunting (kinda like you are all trying to do with me right now) so they wanted a place where the focus was just "women who love women." The only way to avoid trans people being a conflicted issue is to just welcome them along with cis women. If no one talks about their gender then no one gets "othered", and there is no "us and them" mentality. It's a smart move imo. Sure you can sometimes still tell who is who, but because it isn't openly discussed no one makes a deal out of it and instead focuses on posting qt girls, stories of almost getting dates/getting dates, fashion, giving each other advice in general.

Idk what else to tell you.
>>
>>8328451
Nah, just a Ken. She didn't have a Barbie or Ken doll at all before then, which is why she got one that time, she didn't want one until I got mine, she was into puffy stuffed sheep before that.
>>
File: Carrieeee.jpg (275KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
Carrieeee.jpg
275KB, 600x760px
>>8328018
>>8328113
Keeping up with the Joneses eh? Looks fun.
>>8328043
She would tell you it is pretty great. If she had it her way I would be even taller... That being said her being 5'8 and me being 5'10 I don't really feel like there is any crazy gap.
>>
>>List your must-haves in a girlfriend.
Not so much as must haves, but preferences if I had to make a dream girl:
>>Taller then me
>>Tanned skin
>>Dark long hair
>>Smart and witty or has a good sense of humor
>>Good with money since I like saving money
>>Feminine, maybe lipstick
>>Social and likes to party but isn't an alcoholic or sleezy
>>Would give me head pats if I did a good job and cuddles sometimes
>>Would let me be dom sometimes in bed

Do you measure up to your own standards? I think so. I'm pretty happy with myself. But it would be cool to have a gf.
>>Be 5'3, I have freckles and long blonde hair, I'm skinny, in shape, feminine with a tomboyish nature.
>>Outgoing personality but can be shy around new people at first
>>Adventurous
>>I want to travel
>>I like all types of music besides country
>>I love food
>>
>>8328285
Thank you aw I am v flattered c:
>>8328318
Not an alcoholic! Just someone who likes going to the pub and stuff for a few beers and actually enjoys that as a concept as opposed to just a way of structuring a date.
Like I just love sitting in the beer garden for an evening having a chat as a way of getting away from the pressures of the everyday while still going outside c:
>>
>>8328206
>>8328544
Should probably describe myself first tho o:
> extroverted and enjoy being around people
> sings opera
> enjoys reading and studies literature at top university
> is a bit chub but not too chub
> 5'5
> dresses like a maniac
> cat person
> enjoys naps especially w partner
> owns 6 dresses w cats on them
> spends far too much money
> weeb
> wears Lolita
> doesn't really get angry
> spends a long time getting ready
>>
>>8327095
Adding excessively pale skin. Not a must but a strong preference. Bonus points for dark hair with it. Tanning is a bit of a turn off
>>
>>8328475
Why do the tranners still come over here?
>>
>>8327095
Sounds a bit like me but I am genuinely terrified of firearms :c
>>
>>8327862
Short c-chubby girls?
>>
>>8328615
Please exercise.
>>
>>8328557
Where can I send in my gf application?
>>
>>8328615
How chubby?
>>
>>8328620
I am, but things don't happen overnight. I already lost 50~ lbs, but I don't want to stay foreveralone for the next year that it will take me to get into my goal range.

>>8328624
I'm 190, and size XL at places like Forever21. So pretty chubby but not quite /fat/? I feel like I'm straddling that line.
>>
>>8328648
What's your height?
>>
>>8328648
Keep losing weight, anony. You'll be a short qt soon enough.
>>
>>8328654
5'3". I've posted before, I think.
>>
>>8328658
>5'3"
>190 lbs
>not fat
Murricans I swear.
>>
>>8328658
Props to you on losing weight, anon. Keep up the good work.
>>
File: sad pepe.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.png
51KB, 657x527px
My teacher is hosting an end of the year party tomorrow, and being the >tfw no friends introvert I am, I wasn't going at first. Then I looked at the guest list and found out my crush is going. Guess who's going to a party now. Maybe I'll say hi to her.
>>
>>8328658
jesus I'm 5'2 and you weigh almost twice as me. How fat are you.
>>
>>8328669
>beta high schooler
>>
>>8328664
>>8328674
At least she's doing something about it, give her credit for that.
>>
>>8328664
Yes, sadly in America, it's probably true she wouldn't be seen as fat.
http://www.height-weight-chart.com/503-190.html

But losing 50lbs is terrific. Keep it up, anon!
>>
>>8328621
Pls send me a gf application I am a lonely pal
I have a kikkkk
>>
>>8328678
s-shut up.
>>
>>8328686
Don't be a pussy and just talk to her. High school is almost over for you anyways.
>>
>>8328678
Are there any alpha high schoolers here?
>>
>>8328683
>I have a kikkkk

I don't. ;_;
>>
>>8328701
Then how will we ever get married?! ;-;
>>
>>8328696
Was overexaggerating cause it was funny, but I definitely will talk to her. We're already friends. Yeah I'm ready for uni, got accepted to a nice school.

>>8328697
being 18 and in high school is a small overlap so probably not
>>
File: Screenshot_20170520-221920~2.png (1MB, 603x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170520-221920~2.png
1MB, 603x1920px
>>8328710
>overexaggerating cause it was funny
You really are a sad pepe.
>>
>>8328738
>saving that girl's picture
Fucking trannies, they really can't handle seeing girl pictures on 4chan.
>>
File: IMG_20170521.jpg (275KB, 954x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170521.jpg
275KB, 954x1280px
This shirt is raddd
>>
>>8328742
It's really ugly actually but ok.
>>
>>8328742
t h i c c
>>
>>8328588
Because this thread is more active >>8328748
I agree
>>8328742
Shirt is hideous and you're fat.
>>
>>8328706
Do you use anything else?
>>
File: 1443407489838.jpg (17KB, 256x352px) Image search: [Google]
1443407489838.jpg
17KB, 256x352px
>>8328741
>girl
>>
>>8328738
>You really are a sad pepe.
Haha, I guess I am. I love having low self esteem. Why did you save my picture I'm ugly.

>>8328741
Someone on the last thread said I look like a teenage boy, maybe cause I'm flat? But I'm not wearing a bra underneath. When I do, it looks like I have boobs and thus not a teen boy.

>>8328742
You're pretty but should lose some weight.
>>
Cisses, what's wrong with us trans girls, we want cuddles too.
>>
File: IMG_0111.jpg (4KB, 185x77px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0111.jpg
4KB, 185x77px
>>
>>8328780
Don't listen to the retards, I can tell that you're a girl without needing to see your face.
>>
>>8328785
You wanna be the new peeps?
>>
File: rjd.jpg (62KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
rjd.jpg
62KB, 800x450px
>>8328781
Okay riley
>>
File: 1489039216434.jpg (27KB, 247x222px) Image search: [Google]
1489039216434.jpg
27KB, 247x222px
>>8328780
>I love having low self esteem.
>>
>>8328785
Now that's a tranner.
>>
File: IMG_0852.jpg (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0852.jpg
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>8328767
What thingies do you useeee
Also you must accept that when I am lazy I dress like a spice girl knockoff
>>
>>8328806
T H I C C
>>
>>8328806
Enough with the tranny shitposting already.
>>
>>8328738
>>8328742
>>8328785
>>8328806
All these stolen photos. This is why you should never post your photo on 4chan.
>>
File: 1489971631670.jpg (13KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
1489971631670.jpg
13KB, 290x174px
>>8328816
>>
>>8328806
>>8328823
This is actually me lol joke is on you, pal. I can do a timestamp if necessary
>>
>>8328834
Timestamp with your clitoris included in the pic, tranny.
>>
>>8328834
Do it. Timestamp.
>>
File: IMG_0854.jpg (892KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0854.jpg
892KB, 2576x1932px
>>8328840
Am in my jammies now but here! Behold a gay woman exists on the internet.
Decided bunny ears would make it more entertaining
>>
>>8328851
Oh wow you posted a hand, totally a woman.
>>
>>8328851
Why is it upside down wtf
>>
>>8328855
Wait so am I being called a trap now
I have large tits wtf is this shit
>>
>>8328861
Post boobs, pls.
>>
File: 1471073675332911025.jpg (1MB, 1968x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1471073675332911025.jpg
1MB, 1968x1600px
>>8328742
nice tits.
you're not fat.
it's not an ugly shirt, but i'd like to see you in something more feminine.
like an organza wrap dress with ruffles and a deep v-neck.

pic related
>>
>>8328873
The irony that the only appeal of all these dresses is how they show cleavage and none of these models have any boobs.
>>
>>8328851
either that is an overflowing suitcase or an overflowing hamper
either way, laundry needs to be done
>>
>>8328877
Of course not. That would be too lewd.
>>
File: IMG_0870.jpg (656KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0870.jpg
656KB, 2576x1932px
>>8328864
Is the debate over now
>>
>>8328884
Sorry, I don't understand your world where very flat girls show off lots of cleavage and girls with big boobs cover up.
>>
>>8328883
No it's my clothes from earlier sat on top of a suitcase o: I did my laundry this morning and don't have enough hangers to hang up the stuff that's not wet yet :c
>>
>>8328892
Your boobs look really fucking weird and fake.
>>
>>8328900
It's probably because I'm lying down
>>
>>8325183
As long as she's not trans or obese I'm good
Or if she's a bitch u kno
God I also really don't wanna date butch lesbians
>>
File: 1492128945935.png (188KB, 600x486px) Image search: [Google]
1492128945935.png
188KB, 600x486px
>>8328892
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>8328892
>>
>>8328908
>God I also really don't wanna date butch lesbians
How common is this sentiment?
>>
>>8328939
I mean if ur gonna date butch you might as well date a guy imo
>>
File: Halloween-Party.jpg (377KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
Halloween-Party.jpg
377KB, 750x937px
>>8328892
>>
>>8328947
Definitely. It's not like the butch has a vagina/boobs anyways.
>>
>>8328947
Agreed, I like girls cause of their femininity, so butch girls are out
>>
>>8328960
Thank god im not alone on this
>>
>>8328959
Femininity is what I'm attracted to DESU
>>
>>8328966
You're not, seems like girls that lean towards femme or girly tomboy are rarer. Or maybe the butch lesbians are just more visible.

Would you think a style like >>8328738 leans more butch or femme?
>>
RIP in peace Manchester and Ariana Grande.
>>
>>8328982
Idk. But either way she looks really really cute. I'm leaning more towards femme I guess
>>
>>8328982
You look tomboyish, anon. Leaning on the feminine side. Saying you look butch would be ridiculous and inaccurate.
>>
>>8328873
>>8328742

fashion models have small breasts because they are literally hangers for the clothes and they don't want the model to distract from the clothing.
>>8328877
the reason i suggested ruffles and a v-neck is because they can disguise large breasts while still being sexy.
>>8328897
nobody said anything about covering up but you.
>>
>>8329016
>disguise large breasts while still being sexy
It doesn't work like that, please learn how to dress.
>>
>>8328982
That looks more butch than femme. Especially with that oversize flannel.
>>
>>8329003
>tomboyish
I avoid just wearing just fitted clothes cause it makes me feel exposed lol, so I usually throw on a hoodie or flannel to cover my chest/hips.

Yup I'm scared of sounding hypocritical to say "I'm not attracted to butches" while potentially looking like one.
>>
>>8329048
U aren't butch lmao. I think you are just fine
>>
>>8329016
>don't want the model to distract from the clothing
That's usually the case but the example you gave to a full-busted woman only highlighted how inadequate their form is for those dresses.
>>8329048
It takes more than clothes to look butch. I could wear a man's suit and still look completely femme.
>>
>>8329048
You don't look butch at all and you can absolutely look feminine without fitted clothes, just like this anon >>8329068 said.
>>
File: outfit.jpg (32KB, 407x720px) Image search: [Google]
outfit.jpg
32KB, 407x720px
>>8329068
>>8329112
Alright, that's great. Looking more feminine is my style goal and I'm probably gonna pick up a Levi's denim jacket soon.

Does anyone know what type of jacket this /clg/ anon is wearing? Soft-shell?
>>
>>8329048
You are super cute desu
>>
>>8329122
protip: levi jackets are not feminine
denim is not feminine
pants are not feminine
>>
>>8329133
Kill yourself tranny, stop acting like you know or understand anything about fashion.
>>
>>8329122
That's haha anon, and she got it from the thrift store. At least that is what I remember her saying.
>>
File: hmprod.jpg (43KB, 768x1152px) Image search: [Google]
hmprod.jpg
43KB, 768x1152px
>>8329122
Looks like a basic jacket you could find anywhere in the sportswear section.
>>
>>8328993
Da bitch dead?
>>
>>8329152
>haha anon
That nickname sounds cute.

Just looked through my browsing history cause I remember searching it; the jacket is Eddie Bauer and the boots are from Guess.
>>
>>8329162

damn i love sports jackets though
>>
>>8328892
Hey you're really cute. I'm the one who said you reminded me of my ace friend.
Where can I submit a girlfriend application?
>>
>>8329169
Nah. She made it out alive.
>>
>>8325183
My ideal girl is a femme, non obese cutie who's willing to cuddle and watch anime with me haha
>>
>>8329260
damn, /clg/ really hates fatties
>>
>>8329122
With your body type and your preference for basics, it seems like H&M and Uniqlo would suit you.
>>
>>8329273
Definitely H&M, I love that place. My >>8328738 top is from there; also have a few more basic tees, sweatshirts, and a hoodie. The only Uniqlo clothes I have is a v neck sweater I got when I visited their store in NYC.
>>
>>8329265
Slim and /fit/ girls have always been /clg/'s favorites.
>>
>>8329297
GOD you are so cute,,where do I put in GF applications
>>
>>8329308
Thanks anon, I try.
Hoping other girls, especially my crush, would feel the same way in a few months. I'm looking forward to getting a qt gf in college.
>>
File: IMG_4516.jpg (252KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4516.jpg
252KB, 1280x960px
>>8325183
Am I cute
>>
>>8329353
You're chubber, desu.
>>
>>8329335
I'm sure you'll find plenty of qts, think about working on your posture too by the way. Don't slouch, keep your chin up, shoulders back. It'll make you look more confident (which helps in getting girls).

>>8329353
No.
>>
>>8329365
>>8329372
^^^ agreed
>>
File: GuessWhatEddieB.jpg (150KB, 819x506px) Image search: [Google]
GuessWhatEddieB.jpg
150KB, 819x506px
>>8329308
Sooo that >>8329273 is a picture of me. Check pic related for proof. Fun to see you girls are still hung up on me haha! Jacket is indeed thrift store, Shoes Designer Shoe Warehouse. Those are also not denim pants.
>>
>>8329353
Let the reposts being!
>>
>>8329353
No
>>
>>8329429
Nobody is hung up on you, one person asked which jacket was on the picture. Get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>8329429
Tranner outfit.
>>
>>8329429
Not sure why you replied to my post, since I was looking at and commenting to >>8328738
>>
>>8329353
Maybe could be if you weren't fat.
>>
>>8328742
You better not post one more picture or I swear I'll take you as my girlfriend against your will.

>>8328669
>party
You can't come here anymore, you're normie now.
>>
>>8329617
Trust me, I didn't want to go at first since I dislike most everyone who RSVP'd as going. Only going cause my crush is.
>>
My ideal gf
>smart af
>fit and into healthy stuff
>likes to travel
>is good with money, has good credit
>6 or higher looks
>likes theater, museums, opera, cultural stuff
>not too crazy
>into books
>will watch anime with me
>is chill
>doesn't party too hard or at least not too often
>likes adventure
>NOT a sjw, feminist or socialist
>enjoys going for walks
>likes trying new stuff
>bonus points if she can play an instrument
>>
>>8329617
It's probably some Matt posting pics of girls from other parts of the site.

>>8328742
That body is unreal. I want to make love to such a woman.
>>
my ideal gf is... my wife
>>
>>8329648
>not a feminist
Kek, I hope you're male
>>
>>8329692
Please don't tell me /clg/ is feminist now.
>>
>>8329713
Kys already tranny
>>
>>8329692
Fuck you tumblrina.
>>
>>8329713
Only the ones who know what it means.
>>
>>8329721
How many trans lesbians are here that tranner and tranny are common insults and why are they here?
The thread's title is cis lesgen for a reason
>>
>>8329721
Go back to tumblr. Feminism is a joke.
>>
>>8329742
Men are a joke. Fuck off.
>>
>>8329742
>man explaining what feminism is to women
>hurr durr I get my information on feminism from /pol/ and reddit comedy subs
>>
>>8329746
Just because you don't want to fuck someone doesn't mean you have to hate them.
Sure they suck sometimes, but at least they can be more chill about you being a lesbian than straight girls, they freak out and start acting like if they are nice to you they might end up getting molested.
>>
>>8329769
>typical male thinking a lesbian should give a shit about their opinion
Kill yourself.
>>
>>8329728
hurr whatever you think it is is wrong durr but I'm not saying what it really is so I can't be proven wrong
>>
>>8329786
see>>8329784
>>
File: 1492538644420.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492538644420.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
Reminder to not let morons derail the thread
>>
File: 1495422404507.jpg (32KB, 480x255px) Image search: [Google]
1495422404507.jpg
32KB, 480x255px
>>8329784
>>
>>8329784
I'm not a male. You are just bitter and sad.
>>
>>8329807
Yes, a bit sad it's always the most brainless bitches who aspire to intelligent gfs.
>>
>>8329812
>have different opinion
>label them idiots even if anon you know nothing about
Kys
>>
>>8329742
>>8329730
This whole thread has just become a cesspit of name calling and trying to "out" each other as men/trannies.
CLG is dead.
They care more about the "men" we claim to hate than cute girls. Everyone stalks each other with pictures dug up from who knows when, and everyone want to have a name/be a named anon. That totally defeats the purpose of being on 4 chan. ffs people.
>>
>>8329832
>trying to "out" each other as men/trannies
For some reason this phrase made me burst out laughing. There are actual men and trans women here, and everyone here regardless sounds insecure. This place is a cesspit of insecurity.
>>
>>8329832
>everyone want to have a name/be a named anon. That totally defeats the purpose of being on 4 chan.

>implying we have to follow 4chan culture for reasons
Pls.
>>
>>8329832
There are only so many anons that post here frequently. Putting a name to them makes it easier to follow their post when they update us on things they have posted before. This isn't like threads on other boards where they're visited by random anons constantly.
>>
>>8329900
Being anon is what makes 4chan different. If you want a name go to reddit or tumblr.
Sure you might guess because of how they write, but it's never a sure thing. But the point is being free from an identity.
>>
>>8329825
Your list here >>8329648 is revealing. Try at least to make an effort to sound as cultured as what you seek in a gf. And look up feminism so you can put together a coherent argument why it's shit to your smart af gf.
>>8329832
lurk more, nothing you're bitching about is new to 4chan or this thread
>>
>>8329925
>anon is an idiot
>my beliefs are the truth
>i like being a bitch
Jesus fuck
>>
>>8328669
You can do it anon-senpai!
>>
>>8328742
Shirts ugly but your tiddies look amazing
>>
>>8329429
What's your height and weight? What kind of pants are they then, if not denim?
>>
Are there any decent tutorials on makeup that don't requiere you to buy a shit ton of stuff? I'd like to tune down the tomboy look.
>>
File: 1494107100700.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494107100700.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
Does anyone here actually like butches? I feel like lesbians are more repulsed by us than the straights are. I just want a gf....
>>
>>8330071
no
>>
>>8330071
Are you a soft-butch or what?
>>
>>8330158
Idk I've been mistaken for a twink before if that gives you any ideal of how I look
>>
>>8330217
What's a twink?
>>
File: BFuqdXgCcAA8BiH.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BFuqdXgCcAA8BiH.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>8330217
picrelated?

>>8330071
I like butches a lot, anon
>>
>>8330250
https://www.google.com/amp/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3Dtwink%26amp%3Dtrue

How do you not know what a twink is what are you a hetro?
>>
File: twinkies.jpg (370KB, 1400x974px) Image search: [Google]
twinkies.jpg
370KB, 1400x974px
>>8330250
>what are twinkies
>>
>>8330260
Is that the dude from My Chemical Romance?
>>
>>8330261
I'm a lesbian. Not a gay man. If she looks like a fag that sounds disgusting.
>>
Happened AGAIN! Fuck! Why are straight men so fucking stupid! Now i have to leave this job too. FUCK!
>>
>>8330260
>that picture
Oh god I'm gonna puke
>>
>>8330281
What happened now?
>>
File: Xkbi8EEG.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Xkbi8EEG.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>8330271
Haha, it's a girl dressed up like him.
Apparently this is something a lot of girls used to do.
picunrelated
>>
>>8330290
Started a new job. Walk into a scenario where i have to interact with both my supervisor and a resident. AND FUCKING AGAIN. The lady was paying more attention to me than my sup. And of course hes a man. Its ALWAYS A MAN. Tell me why no matter how hard i was trying to ignore the lady. The supervisor STILL got jealous and scolded me for flerting? I DIDN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE HER!!! What The Fuck!!! Its not my fault that your ego is bruised. I FUCKING DIDNT DO ANYTHING!
>>
>>8330321

lmao get wrecked
>>
>>8330331
Fucking hate people like you
>>
File: 1493899652449.jpg (112KB, 736x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1493899652449.jpg
112KB, 736x1308px
<3
>>
>Does anyone here actually like butches?
NO. Only latent heterosexual and bi-curious.
True lesbian always into feminity.
>>
>>8330462
>True lesbian always into feminity.
Do you really think being a lesbian is about being attracted to feminity?
I'm attracted to women for their female bodies, not feminity.
If you're only into feminity you might as well date a tranny or fem boy.
>>
>>8330510
So, only thing that you find attractive in female it's only bodies? I just don't want to date someone who half-men (dress like men, action like men, fucking looks like a men) but have a pussy and boobs. I want all womanly stuff. Long hair, feminity and yes, bodies too. I'm not attractive penises and masculinity.
>>
>>8330558
Does it matter how a woman dresses?
To me, it's what's UNDER the clothes that matters.
If you take off a butch woman's clothes, she's just like any other woman

Though, desu I don't care if a girl wears men's clothing, but butches who act like straight fuck bois are kinda a turn off for me
>>
>>8330462
It's not only that, they just try too hard. They are kinda like drag queens, a caricature of a man that kinda looks like a woman but only slightly.
The few I've meet are trying to act like Chad but end up being just nasty. I get it if you are not a girly girl, but trying to be a dude instead is not the way to go.
>>
Woman in men clothes looks just ridicules and unattractive. I don't care if she looks like any other women under clothes, for me it's not about only a bodies as I say. And mostly butches that I saw are rude, ugly and disgusting. I'm also laugh when hear when someone saying like "hurr butches are so cool they are always dominate and fugs you good hurr". Wtf is this shit? Why most girls into butches need fucking dominate and other shit, what about equality? Do they really THAT dependent? As an autist even I don't want that shit.
>>
I'm really happy I came out to my mom. We were talking about my future and she joked "you'll need to find a rich woman to marry" very off-hand and it made me so happy. Sometimes she also sends me links to happy articles about gay stuff and I love it. I had to come out to her twice because I felt like she was very avoidant/in denial the first time but now, even though we still never really talk about it (little reason to- I've never dated and it doesn't seem to be in my near future either) she kind of "name drops" me liking girls every once in a while. I love my mom a lot.

Just wanted to put some positive and grateful vibes out there. I'm feeling pretty down on being different rn but tomorrow's a new day. I hope everyone is having a good night.
>>
>>8330677
Lucky. I feel like my parents suspect I don't like guys at the least, cause I never talked about boys and still don't. My mom offhandedly asked "I don't even know if you like guys". I've gotten them to think I'm just not ready to date explaining the lack of talking about boys as a teen girl, while in reality I really want to date my crush. Welp.
>>
>>8330685
I hope things go well between you and your crush. <3
Your parents don't sound hostile but idk your situation- what's stopping you from coming out?
>>
>>8330653
>butches need fucking dominate
D-don't worry anon-senpai, I won't dominate you. In fact, you can dominate me. I-if you want.
>>
File: t3_609r1v.jpg (862KB, 2224x1996px) Image search: [Google]
t3_609r1v.jpg
862KB, 2224x1996px
>>8330510
Same.
Idc about butch/femme too much, women are much more to me than long hair and external style choices, as they should be.
>>
>>8330720
I don't need any sort of domination.
>>
>>8330700
I'm >>8328669 and >>8328738; going to a party tomorrow just cause I know she'll be there. The host is asking us to bring food, so I'm bringing waffles which she really likes. Maybe when she sees me with a box of waffles tomorrow, she'll hug me.

My mom voted Trump for one. I'm Asian so my family leans conservative and homophobic. They don't hate gays, but they don't want their children to be; since I'm fully dependent on them to pay for college and shit, I don't want to be on bad terms. Even thinking at some times I'll begrudgingly marry a guy to make them happy.
>>
File: l.jpg (26KB, 336x385px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
26KB, 336x385px
>>8330653
>Woman in men clothes looks just ridicules and unattractive.
I have to disagree. The one on the right often wore men's clothing and no makeup when not working.
>>
File: 2853428333.jpg (98KB, 504x537px) Image search: [Google]
2853428333.jpg
98KB, 504x537px
>>8330813
At lest she looks like a women.
>>
>>8330840
The one on the right, ew. Looks like a man.
>>
>>8330847
b-but she have o women body!
>>
>>8330850
She looks like my ex-Marine old white guy physics teacher.
>>
I have never seen realistic, genuine amateur lesbian porn.

Does it even exist? Why is it so hard to find?
>>
>>8330854
>Does it even exist?
Nope. Sorry.
>>
File: Gia-3.jpg (49KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gia-3.jpg
49KB, 399x600px
>>8330840
Same gal.
>>
>>8330854
it's all gay-4-pay unless it's grainy cellphone footage less than a minute long
>>
>>8330873
OH MY GOD
IT'S PURE BEAUTY
>>
>>8330861
>>8330874
If you google looking for straight or gay male amateur porn, you instantly find tons of legit stuff no problem. It's like, just a bunch of couples filming themselves for fun.

But look for lesbians and nothing authentic, ever. Why is this? Do lesbians just naturally have more self respect or something?

I've known tons of lesbians who were into exhibitionism, though. It makes no sense.
>>
>>8330873
She was looking for that feminine, motherly affection through her disastrous lesbian relationships with Sandy Linter.
>>
>>8330883
Because gay male community is more strong and popular.
>>
>>8330921
>>8330880
>>
>>8330854
Yeah, look on Tumblr I see tons of girls making out and fingering each other and stuff just get deep in the lesbian blog sinkhole
>>
>>8330930
You lie! Lemme see
>>
File: Gia-gia-carangi-5751487-331-500.jpg (112KB, 331x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gia-gia-carangi-5751487-331-500.jpg
112KB, 331x500px
>>8330873
And as people remember Gia. The other model is Kim Alexis.

>>8330883
I'm no so sure on the motherly from Sandy, lover yes. Gia wanted her so badly. I'd definitely say she got a lot of motherly guidance from Wilhelmina Cooper. That is until Wilhelmina's death. After that Gia fell apart.
>>
>>8330784
How do your parents not know that you're gay when you walk around dressed like that?
>>
>>8330813
Are you that Matt that said he knew Gia? kek
>>
>>8330954
They was a couple or something?
>>
>>8330954
Her life is so fucking sad. I always crying when read something about her. Why she was that unlucky and lonely?
>>
>>8330071
Here?
>Men and trannies pretending to be lesbians
>Young, autistic virgins
Yeah, not so much.

You'd have better luck going out. If you're a qt and don't dress like a complete slob, you should do fine. Ditch the Lucio avatar and use Tracer or something, at least.
>>
>>8331207
What you trying to say?
>>
>>8330784
Most of my family is conservative too. I have a friend who's dad is a Southern Baptist preacher and another who's dad used to be an anti-gay politician. We all eventually came out and while it wasn't so great in the beginning, our families have all embraced us.

The one with the politician dad ended up showing off a giant announcement in the NYT to his colleagues when she got married, that's how much things changed with them.

I think it's smarter to not come out to them now. But don't bend to dating boys for them, you'll certainly regret that. You'll feel much better when you do. They may give you some grief but most of the time families will come around to it and embrace you. They may not want their kids to be gay, but they'll love their children no matter what.
>>
>>8331242
>I have a friend who's dad is a Southern Baptist preacher
Heh. I fooled around with a girl whose father was a preacher when we were like 14. I wanted to bwoink her in the actual church but we never made it happen. Oh well, I corrupted that preacher's daughter either way, and you take what small victories you can get in the bible belt.

Good memories.
>>
>>8330876
Your standards are fucking low.
>>
>>8331285
Show me yours then.
>>
>>8331285
>when finding a supermodel beautiful is low standards
Made me laugh
>>
File: 1493851238783.png (50KB, 187x176px) Image search: [Google]
1493851238783.png
50KB, 187x176px
>>8330784
>Even thinking at some times I'll begrudgingly marry a guy to make them happy.
You're pathetic.
>>
File: member_248249165.jpg (62KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
member_248249165.jpg
62KB, 240x320px
I<3Butches
>>
File: 1494971972237.jpg (113KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1494971972237.jpg
113KB, 736x1104px
>>8331293
Happily
>>
>>8331359
kys
>>
>>8331370
You first.
>>
>>8331375
it's a race then.
3, 2, 1 ... GO!
>>
>>8329832
The only ones who named ourselves are McBurger
>yeah I took a name, big whoop
>wanna fight about it
and S
the rest happened organically
>>
>>8331384
Define organically in this context?
>>
>>8329133
Really? Now fabrics are determining feminine/masculine?
>>8329648
The non sjw thing is tough if most lesbians in your area are of the college variety.
>>
Hey S, have you met HugAnon yet?
>>
>>8331375
>S
You opinion doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>8331388
few enough regulars to where we can usually tell them apart by post style
gave one another names based on either that or what we talk about

idk, it's not like we had a meeting to hash this out
>>
File: 1495536578385.png (76KB, 621x470px) Image search: [Google]
1495536578385.png
76KB, 621x470px
>tfw no Muslim gf
>>
File: 1495513132581.png (89KB, 620x338px) Image search: [Google]
1495513132581.png
89KB, 620x338px
>>8331482
>tfw no Ariana Grande gf
>>
>>8331487
LMAO
>>
>>8331487
that's gross
>>
File: 1495502727228.png (29KB, 850x507px) Image search: [Google]
1495502727228.png
29KB, 850x507px
>>8331509
>>
>>8331487
Cringe
>>
>>8331207
T-thanks for the advice, anon-senpai. I'm not sure if I'm a qt, but I do dress somewhat decent. The outside is very intimidating, but I'll try.
>>
>sister always dresses tomboyish
>has athletic / sporty, tomboyish hobbies
>has never shown interest in boys
>one time she got kissed by a guy when drunk and said it was gross

how do I tell if she is a lesbian or not?
I feel like it would be kinda rude just to go up straight up and ask her
>>
>>8331500
>>8331509
>>8331518
>being this gullible
Do you even have twitter accounts? Do you see anyone talking about this tweet?
>>
File: 1495389201853.jpg (48KB, 400x682px) Image search: [Google]
1495389201853.jpg
48KB, 400x682px
>>8331523
>bragging about her normie pastimes
Why is /clg/ so damn normie?
>>
>>8331521
Don't expect a sincere answer anyway, my brother asked me more than once and I always replied with a "me? Are you stupid?".
Yeah...
>>
>>8331523
I don't have twitter account because no one will follow me.
>>
>>8331557
>not making multiple fake twitter accounts to troll around in
It's the only proper way to use social media
>>
>>8331523
thankfully, I never got on the social media bandwagon
>unless gaia counts, yes I'm loser
>>
>>8331521
Watch a few cute lesbian movies, like But I'm a Cheerleader or something, with her and ask her what she thinks of them.
>>
>>8331521
Why don't you just leave your sister alone, it's none of your business.
>>
File: Poltardshit.png (112KB, 930x527px) Image search: [Google]
Poltardshit.png
112KB, 930x527px
>>8331530
Like that low-tier trolling you reposted from /pol/ is anything to brag about.
>>8331557
>>8331563
I thought searching tweets was at your level. Searching on 4chan archives is beyond you sheeple.
>>
>>8331584
I'm gullible
>>
>>8331587
You must have a lot of fun here.
>>
>>8331598
I usually do
>whine about my job and brag about getting laid semi-regularly
could do worse, community wise
>>
>>8331578
Anon secretly wants to fug her sister if she is gay.
>>
>>8331602
It's okay, McBurger. I love you even if you fall for the most obvious baits.
>>
How do I stop being so angry? My gf loves that I'm protective and gets turned on by the look of murder in my eyes when I'm angry with someone, but the cooldown takes a long time.
>>
File: 1493998196479.jpg (8KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
1493998196479.jpg
8KB, 195x195px
>>8331625
Take a chill pill
>>
>>8331608
do I?
I don't really notice
then gain, if I did notice I wouldn't fall for them

>>8331625
I usually just stew in it for a bit before letting go
brood outside while nursing a cigarette and having something to groove to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIkwIEXWx8c
>>
repost from /lg/ because its dead.

Can two girls be best friends even if they are both lesbians?
serious question.

I did like her for a while but its clear she wont like as more then just a friend and Ive accepted this. I think I feel ok about it and only see her as a friend now.
is this going to come back and bite me on the ass or just going to end of one of us hurting the other?
>>
>>8331648
How's that gf hymen coming along?
>>
>>8331668
she's worried about it hurting
we've been talking about it and I've got a smaller size coming in the mail

she has no problems strapping up for me though
I've been teasing her relentlessly about it
>in private
they'd probably never find my body if I ever called her baby-dyke in public
>>
>>8331648
Quality groove. Thanks, I'm feeling a little better.

I'm going to bitch and complain and blogpost, so stop reading here. Typing things out and posting will also help me calm down before work but no one needs to read it.

I haven't been able to calm down because I'm working for the summer at a newly opening restaurant and the traveling managers training me are not kind. I can't read anyone's mind and it's frustrating when they assume I can. I didn't want to be a shift lead but it was given to me. Now I regret taking it, though I enjoy the pay.

We just had to put my gf's cat down, so things have been off while I help her. I'm moving in with her in August and she resigned her lease. We never had problems with the neighbors until she resigned, so of course now that we can't leave they're giving us problems. We have a two bedroom apartment, so we get two parking spots. Makes sense. There are never enough cars that no spots are available, so there shouldn't be problems with the neighbors. But there are. Instead of coming to talk to me, the neighbor calls the office, who then calls my already distraught gf to accuse her "boyfriend" of endangering the whole complex by simply being here sometimes and using a parking spot she pays for every month. My record doesn't have so much as a single ticket on it and you should really listen to the other side of the story before being that accusatory...

I can't go anywhere here and find peace. My 4 bedroom apartment has 5 occupants who are awake at all hours including a 30 year old neckbeard who thinks it's okay to masturbate with his door open and listen to strange videos like "how to kiss a black girl." Guess who lives on his side of the apartment. Yeah, I do.
>>
>>8331763
christ, how have you not set fire to him or your dwelling yet?
cheap soundproofing is your answer
>save as many of these as you can and tack them to the wall
>nail thick wool quilt over it
not 100% but will muffle the fuck out of the fuck

as for shitty neighbors, idk
some people are just miserable to deal with
like last thursday, I was rebooting the computer system while counting the safe, this puts us into 'cash only' mode for about twenty minutes, and this guy gets livid that he can't use his debt card to buy a cup of coffee
demanded to speak to me
>"I should get a free coffee because you're inconveniencing me"
>doesn't work like that, sorry boss
>there is a Wawa and a 7/11 right down the road

some people are just poison
>>
File: 36pulptray.jpg (16KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
36pulptray.jpg
16KB, 300x288px
>>8331844
>save as many of these
HURRRR

you get another groove because I'm retarded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ucGloSnyU4
>>
>>8331852
Im going to look ontp thos amd post a proper reply after work. Thanks you
>>
>>8331852
>>8331867
Do it they work.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170523-111711~2.png (770KB, 1080x925px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170523-111711~2.png
770KB, 1080x925px
>>8330955
Cause I don't have short hair, play sports, or dress like a man/butch. Kek.

>>8331557
Twitter is nice for following news and trends. Like this.
>>
>>8332160
>Cause I don't have short hair, play sports, or dress like a man/butch
Sit on my face
>>
>>8332160
Kys tumblrina.
>>
>>8332206
/clg/ really hate butches

>>8332212
Hey, regardless of the text, you have to admit that couple is really cute.
>>
>>8332160
>native american and hmong
Not something you see every day. And cute.
>>
>>8332160
>white with 1/20th of cherokee princess blood and asian
I see.
>>
>>8332238
Kek. That's what I was thinking.
>>
>>8332212
Calm your butthurt edgy kiddo.
>>
>>8332160
She licks her pussy for get green card?
>>
>>8332238
>for get her green card
What?
>>
>>8332242
Fuck off, kiddo.
>>
>tfw no hmong gf
>>
>>8332238
She's Hmong, you twit. Ethnicity actually means something to us, unlike you mongrels who can't figure out what the hell you are past three generations and have to count your ethnicities by tiny fractions.
>>
>>8330954
Squeak please go back to mtfg, you don't belong here.
>>
>>8332294
Don't worry anon, the few nonwhites in the thread understand.
White people are stupid
>>
>>8332319
>butthurt shitskin
>>
Next
>>8332347
>>
I got drunk and hate fucked my best friends gf last night.
>>
>>8331662
>"can two x be friends cuz blah blah blah" yes.
>>
>>8331404
One more time... This time in english.
Thread posts: 440
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.