[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys with long hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

File: hair.jpg (69KB, 625x439px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
69KB, 625x439px
Give it to me straight anon, is it possible to pass as a guy with long hair? Or am I just going to have to bite the bullet and try to get on T?
>>
File: 2017-05-22_00-46-49.jpg (49KB, 465x629px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-22_00-46-49.jpg
49KB, 465x629px
>>8322643
are you one of those NBs who just dress in a hoodie and pretend to be a boy yet still trim brows like girls?

Ive no idea how you look but you'd want every feature possible to pass even on HRT
>>
>>8322680
kek
>>
>>8322680
more that I'm squeamish about needles and I hate the idea of having to be on any kind of medication long term

and I've never trimmed my brows a day in my life anon
>>
>>8322729
You won't pass as a guy without testosterone.
You don't sound like you're really serious about being a man.
>>
File: transparent dickbutt.png (17KB, 255x256px) Image search: [Google]
transparent dickbutt.png
17KB, 255x256px
>>8322775
probably because I'm not, my main goal is to just be read as "not a girl"

which is probably where my problem stems from honestly
>>
>>8322643
As a cis guy with long hair, the answer entirely depends on your bodytype.
So, probably not. I don't pass for male sometimes.
>>
>>8322810
stay out of my gender
>>
>>8322810
1. start lifting and bulk up shoulders so you can carry your weight there when you walk
2. get a deep voice
3. wear over size guy clothes
>>
>>8322832
i'm assuming you have a boyish figure and not giant hips/bobs
>>
>>8322832
I'm twiggy as fuck so putting on some muscle would probably help
as for 2 and 3, I'm tiny so guy clothes are already oversized on me, and I feel like I can do a passable "man voice" for having such a small resonant cavity
>>
>>8322934
why do you not want to be recognised as a girl?
>>
File: GBTReddit.jpg (141KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
GBTReddit.jpg
141KB, 717x880px
>>8322810
>>
File: nj11zjUyfF1ricwa2.gif (538KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
nj11zjUyfF1ricwa2.gif
538KB, 245x320px
>>8322957
because I don't feel like a girl? not really sure where you were going with this question
>>
>>8323025
what specifically about people acting towards you as a girl makes you uncomfortable? Are you fine with the responsibilities and social role of a woman. You said you don't want to be a man, do you think you would be far more comfortable if the responsibilities and social expectations of a man were placed on you instead?
>>
>>8323075
I can't really pinpoint exactly what it is that makes me uncomfortable, just that it does. I guess the social roles/responsibilities for men and women both are a mixed bag as far as what feels comfortable/right

I'd honestly be happy have little to no contact with more than a very select group of people that I know, but that's a whole other can of worms and only somewhat related
>>
File: 1493872702365.png (370KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493872702365.png
370KB, 400x600px
Be a good trender and take your T

Once you stop being a pussy the needles don't hurt at all
>>
File: 37360191.jpg (116KB, 479x358px) Image search: [Google]
37360191.jpg
116KB, 479x358px
>>8323135
yep that's me, your friendly neighborhood fake trans

how do I stop being a pussy anon?
>>
>>8323134
how old are you?
>>
>>8323179
>>
>>8323134
So, instead of being doted on and valued by society as a female, you want to be expected to work your fingers to the bone without a single complaint, watch football, drink beer, and eat too much?
>>
>>8323192
I think you really haven't thought this through. Even though your desire is to be "not a girl" the real world doesn't work like that. You won't be read as "not girl" you'll be treated as a man. Unless that is exactly what you want I think this would be a far worse situation for you to suddenly be treated as a man when you don't really feel like one.
>>
OP, you should really introspect and figure out if there isnt some degree of unconcious misogyny causing your rejection of your femaleness... especially if "not a girl" is where you are at.

Also, since you hang out on 4chan... there is a lot of woman hate you are exposed to socially.

Look for females you can see as rolemodels: scientists, athletes, musicians, business women... perhaps a bit of inspiration will make you feel less like being anything other than a girl isnt the only improvement.

And for fucks sake, you aint no girl anyway. You are a grown ass woman. Go rock being a hard ass like Xena.
>>
>>8323286
I get where you're coming from, but I feel like I've got a pretty good handle on my gender. I won't say I don't have any internalized misogyny, because I probably do to some degree or another. And even if I don't feel like a girl, I'm fine with being feminine if that makes any sense.

I've been pretty sure about being nonbinary for the past couple years, and I've only started hanging around on 4chan in the past couple weeks to kill time

I only say "not a girl" because the average person looking at me is only going to have "man" or "woman" as mental options, since I'm in the Deep South

also hard to feel like an adult when everyone thinks I'm 15/16
>>
>>8323379
Non-binary isn't real.
I don't really care how you dress or expect people to treat you, but taking T will cause long term irreversable changes to your body. You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to get on test just because "lol I want to look less like a girl"
>>
>>8323411
>Non-binary isn't real.
Neither is trans.
>>
>>8323229
>doted on and valued

spoken like someone who has never been female
>>
>>8323439
???
>>
>>8322643
It will be very difficult to pass as male with long hair and no testosterone. Even on testosterone, long hair will make it difficult to pass because you'll always have subtle features that push people's perception toward "female".
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-21-20h07m28s226.png (228KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-21-20h07m28s226.png
228KB, 640x360px
>>8322643
Uhh ... wut?
>>
>>8322643
Hello Aiden.
>>
File: aF2eIG7.png (19KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
aF2eIG7.png
19KB, 500x323px
>>8323554
who
>>
>>8323236
>You won't be read as "not girl" you'll be treated as a man.

And a crappy girly skinny man at that. Not something to pursue without very good reason.
>>
>>8323580
Your secret is safe with me, Aiden.
I won't tell anyone about this thread.
>>
Classic Keanu Reeves look lol
>>
>>8323727
Peeps: Origins
>>
>>8323379
>I only say "not a girl" because the average person looking at me is only going to have "man" or "woman" as mental options, since I'm in the Deep South

I think maybe you've been spending too much time in Deep Tumblr as well, if you think there's ANY large geographic entity anywhere whose people will normally have "non-binary" as a mental option...

Unless maybe it's one of those Asian places where they recognize the fabled "third gender" or whatever, but it doesn't sound like you're planning to go there
>>
>>8323752
Who are you?
>>
>>8323812
yeah I'm not under any impression that the majority of people anywhere will see someone and be like "ah yes obviously they are non-binary", I probably should have been clearer that I meant it as "especially the Deep South"
>>
>>8322643
Probably not, sorry.
>>
>>8323832
???

Someone who has seen the Peeps picture? Lol
>>
>>8323926
That isn't peeps though? There is also no way you could tell just by looking at the eyes.
>>
>>8322729
You can go t gel. No needles you just rub it on your thighs or arms once a day.
You don't have to be on it long term, you just stop taking it. Especially after you get the non reversible effects like facial hair and a deeper voice.

But you don't sound very serious about this if you consider going on t akin to biting a bullet and don't already know t comes in gel form.
>>
>>8323949
>That isn't peeps though?
The fact you deleted your pic says otherwise.
>>
>>8323952
>Especially after you get the non reversible effects
Isn't there the whole sterility issue too? I'm not too familiar with how it works for FtMs but I know one who's specifically holding off on T while they save up to have egg cells extracted first so I assumed it was largely irreversible. Seems like something important to keep in mind if OP is just "non-binary" and not wanting to transition all the way.
>>
>>8323752
whoa i wasn't the only one who thought that! i wonder if it really is peeps.
>>
>>8325192
Why would he have deleted it if he was a random tranner who didn't know anything about peeps?
>>
>>8325212
Who's peeps?
>>
Alright, listen up.

Everybody in the world will see you and try to pinpoint your gender. Unless you get on testosterone, everyone will read woman. No matter how tomboyish you look, you're still gonna look like a woman. Which is what you are.

There are a very few exceptional cases of people born with intersex conditions. Even those usually read in social situations as either male or female. That's just how nature works and how human nature works too.

Transsexualism and transgenderism exist since ages. Many cultures typify these as what people call "third genders". Not a single "third gender" is a unique in between thing. All of them, throughout all cultures, are used to categorize biological xs who want to be perceives as the opposite ys. That's it.

Non binary isn't a thing in the sense that nobody outside of tumblr will ever read you as one. People will immediately see you as a woman for your secondary sex characteristics. At most you will look butch and be read as maybe a lesbian or something. The only way to pass is to be serious a out transitioning towards male. That's just how things are.

Transsexualism existing means that non binary doesn't, at least socially. Transgenderism means you want to be the opposite sex or gender. By its very nature it disproves the existence of a non binary in between.

That's just how things are. If you want to be read as a guy get on testosterone. Otherwise you'll be read as a tomboy at most. I will say this though, the fact that it's so important that people don't see you as your gender, and yet you don't want to put in any amount of actual effort at actually taking on the characteristics of the gender you do want to get read as makes me think this isn't really important to you.

Also what DO you want to be perceived as, male, female or androgynous? So far you're talking as if you want to be seen as male. Again, not gonna happen outside of tumblr unless you put in the work.
>>
>>8322680
>are you one of those NBs who just dress in a hoodie and pretend to be a boy yet still trim brows like girls?
tfw this is my entire local lgbt community
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.