[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1494668342113.jpg (437KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1494668342113.jpg
437KB, 2000x2000px
Wow, /lgbt/, I come to this board and on the first page there are already three of the thread I was going to make. kek

>>8317170
>>8320829
>>8308974

Anyway, I am a gay boy, 23. Bottom I think. When I was growing up people would tell me I was beautiful a lot and it made me really happy. Testosterone sort of wrecked me in a lot of ways. I have dysphoria about my pubic hair and chest hair. I used to be a gorgeous twink (still pretty hot, but nowhere near as godlike as I was). I also developed severe acne on my back because of puberty. Basically I hate T. So I hit college 5 years ago and, coming from an oppressive conservative background, my first exposure to even the idea of trans stuff happened when I went to college.
I have since become somewhat obsessed with the idea of having my testicles removed and going on HRT. Like the OP's in I think two of those other threads, I want pretty much all of the effects of estrogen, except boobs. I want to identify as an androgynous, pretty male. I want to get all of my body hair lasered. And I want a boyfriend who will accept me like that.

Inb4 bitter transgirls telling me i'm actually a woman. No, I am a man, I am comfortable with that, I will identify as a man even if I go on HRT and get castrated. I want to be a pretty man, like BOTW Link.
>>
>>8321207
Just do regular HRT with SERMs.
>>
>>8321207
>Anyway, I am a gay boy, 23. Bottom I think.
HSTS.

>Inb4 bitter transgirls telling me i'm actually a woman.
Sure, call it whatever you like.
>>
>>8321227

What is HSTS

Also why does it seem like transwomen seek validation for their life decisions by insisting that boys become trans-women and identify as women? I want to continue to be a cute and hot male pls. Anybody who wants to tell me what I'm supposed to be can kindly fuck off.
>>
>>8321247
>What is HSTS
Effeminate gays who fit in better as girls and may choose to transition or be femboys, like you.
>>
>>8321268

Cool. What does it stand for?
>>
>>8321287
Homosexual transsexual.
>>
>>8321207
So you want to be forever young. Sounds like the ever common fear of change and aging. You're 23. You're not a boy.
>>
Confession?
I'm gay but I swear sometimes femdom seems awful neat
>>
>>8321227
HSTS ain't real.
Stop believing in postmodernist fairy tales.
>>
>>8321207
I feel the same as you OP.
I used to get mistaken for a girl which made me happy, I've thought about HRT a lot and removing testicles somewhat. I wouldnt even mind having tits but I'd still identify as male.
I'm mostly straight though, I'd maybe consider being bi to be with a femboy or trans but I wouldn't want to bottom.
>>
>>8322350

Well, you can top for me then.
>>
>>8321247
Yeah, don't get meme'd like I did. I just wanted to be androgynous and the fact that I absolutely loathed my masculine secondary sex characteristics as well as be a submissive bottom had me and others convinced I was trans. Cue months of constant severe depression because I'd never pass... I'm on HRT now and while I like female pronouns and the effects of HRT I don't think I'm trans which is a god send because being a transgirl sounds like a living hell.
>>
I claim to be bisexual but I don't think I can even get up for women so I'm probably gay but I'm uncomfortable with the idea of being gay so I haven't come out to anyone even though I'm 26

I'm pathetic
>>
>>8322477
yes pls

I feel like I'll end up trying hrt and all that and destroy my chances of being with women in the process, I can't imagine there are many girls out there looking for twinky femboys or trans.. still wanna do it though
>>
>>8322858
I suggest you go outside in the real world sometime, because I know plenty of women who like andro/femboy guys
>>
File: trannywithamustache.jpg (70KB, 589x707px) Image search: [Google]
trannywithamustache.jpg
70KB, 589x707px
>>8322911
women hate feminine men
>>
>>8322765
You're still HSTS.
>>
>>8322858

Where are you located?
>>
File: tumblr_oh3p0c4hhn1sey9uzo1_1280.jpg (71KB, 578x1072px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh3p0c4hhn1sey9uzo1_1280.jpg
71KB, 578x1072px
I want to break up with my bf, the "magic" isn't there anymore, and I'm just tired of all this drama....

But the thing is... he's the only friend I got, I would be really lonely without him
>>
>>8323404
404 evidence not found
I'm so sick of girls and women flirting with me and giving me the eye, I just want to be friends :_:

>>8323448
Yeah and I'm also AGP, GAMP, PsBi and PsCis according to you blanchad dickweeds
>>
>>8324064
kentucky.
>>
>>8324151
You're making yourself, not them, look like an idiot.
>>
>>8324151
(filename)
>>
>>8325130
Explain?
>>
>>8323448
HSTS does not exist
>>
>>8324067
Sounds rough, good luck anon
>>
>>8325050

Florida. Also somewhat broke now, but that can change.

>>8324067

Unironically, start studying Magick. It will help your relationship.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170324-003743.jpg (303KB, 1046x1396px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170324-003743.jpg
303KB, 1046x1396px
I'm asexual but recently discovered that my dick is large enough to get lewd people's attention. I've been sending pics and feigning a libido with dirty talk to feel less lonely.

>mfw get double and even triple messaged by people wanting to talk more now
>>
>>8330675
We should be friends
>>
>>8330688
Well I do obviously need some more.
>>
the image in OP confuses me
>>
>>8324151
They flirt with you purely because you're not sexually potent or physically threatening. It's a bit like a friendly match. Fun to go through the motions, but they can relax because there's zero risk involved. Incognito lesbians get teased all the time because some girls do it with their girlfriends for the same reason (and because more intimate relationships between women are generally much better tolerated without the sort of homophobia almost universally hammered into men). It could be genuine attraction, but it's most likely a combination of how they treat their girlfriends and curiosity (or perhaps even misguided envy) toward your unique mtf attributes.
>>
>>8325135
What the hell makes you think Depp is a closet tranny?
Also 10-15 years ago Depp was one of the most common celeb crushes in my neck of the woods.
>>
File: tumblr_n5ysy0M4om1sw6d9do1_400.gif (1MB, 349x316px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5ysy0M4om1sw6d9do1_400.gif
1MB, 349x316px
>>8326253
>Unironically, start studying Magick. It will help your relationship.

what?
>>
>>8330675
how large we talkin here?
>>
>>8321207
tfw OP finally got his shitty twink body fixed and actually wants it back
>>
>>8333239
9inches? Rough guesstimate. Using a ruler is just weird to me desu.
>>
Tranny hierarchies don't exist and you're all trying to split the hairs of mental illness like the autistic 4chan clique/clubhouse you're trying to make this to make up for your own lack of fulfilling high school experiences. You either have gender dysphoria or you don't. Period.
>>
>>8333601
I mean that's not really a confession that's just the truth. And on the real I think everyone knows but the mindset allows for various forms of denial and respression so it sticks
>>
File: 547e59f63e343.jpg (31KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
547e59f63e343.jpg
31KB, 650x366px
>>8331288
>my intent was to disprove the "women dont like feminine men" meme by posting a picture of a feminine man that has been regarded as a sex symbol
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.