[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passing thread, share your moments when you realized you were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Passing thread, share your moments when you realized you were totally passable. I'll start
>get new job
>go in to fill out paperwork
>left alone for a while to do it
>manager comes back in and sees my dead legal name on the paper
>looks totally confused and asks "who the hell is dead name?"
>tell her its my legal name
>she asks me why my parents gave me such a dumb name
>feel insulted for a second but than realize that she still doesn't know I'm trans
>awkwardly blurt out "well because I was born a boy"
>we both get uncomfortable for a while and she tells me she had no idea
>starts me on position with my new name on name tag
>all of my coworkers think I'm a cis girl
>when I save up enough money to change my name ill get a new job and no one will know I'm a tranny
>feels good
>>
>>8320913
You should have told your manager that you want to be known by girlname to your colleagues despite what's on the paper.
>>
>>8320924
I did tell her, that's the name that everyone there knows me by
>>
>>8320931
Oh cool, I misread "new name"
>>
File: 1484656156640.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484656156640.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>8320913
That's actually pretty cool.

I dressed on a dare and went all out a couple of nights ago. I expected to get clocked to hell and back and called a monster or something. Everyone was really normal around me and called me miss etc. I thought they were just being polite until I ran into somebody I knew and they didn't recognize me and also thought I was just some ramdom woman. Felt pretty good for the most part minus the ensuing paranoia and the doubts about who and what I am. I had fun though. I really did expect to get lynched for some reason.
>>
>>8320959
Yeah I used to feel really anxious when I went out too, it goes away once you start getting comfortable with how you look (assuming you're passable). Thanks for sharing!
>>
>>8320913
I took a flight a few days ago and that day happened to be when everyone gendered me female. I was staying with my grandmother to have an easier car pool with my friend to the airport. We were headed out to the supermarket and two of her neighbors said hello and thought I was her grand-daughter. Then when I was at the airport grabbing lunch with my friend, a cashier ma'm'd me. This was all while just wearing my guys clothes (and no makeup) since I needed to look like my passport pic from before my transition started. Then today, when I helped out my friends by using my passport to get a tax free sale, I forgot that I was in my girl clothes, and it had to be explained to the cashier why it said male on my passport. It was worked out and it feels nice knowing that people are seeing me as female, even when I'm not putting the 100%.
>>
File: 1481324920641.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1481324920641.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
Ever since I came back to my home country I've been getting gendered female a lot more than before, even when wearing my old boy jeans and stuff, up until I open my mouth but even then most people don't really correct themselves. Idk maybe people aren't as used to andro looking weirdos around here.
>>
>>8320913
>tfw you will never know this feel
>>
>>8320913
>hospital appointment
>hospital hasn't updated my records despite name change and marker change
>'Mr Deadname McManface'
>'hi there I'm here to sign in for my appointment' *hands letter*
>'oh ok, will Mr McManface be here shortly? is he husband parking the car for you?

hella awkward
>>
>>8320913
That's actually a pretty cool story
>>
>>8322253
top kek this is fun as fuck
>>
>>8321851
you might if you save up for ffs and you keep taking your girl pills
>>
>>8320913
>go to ER for insane pain caused by kidney stone
> first question is "are you sure these aren't period cramps?"
>>
>>8329932
>>>>>>>>>6'1
aylmao
>>
>>8329932
>ffs meme
ffs can't fix my male skelington. manbones or long midface tbqh
>>
>>8330279
this desu
I'm trying to convince myself that I'm a femboy with internalised homophobia which is causing me to desire transition
>>
File: C5U45kuWIAECsGF.jpg (62KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C5U45kuWIAECsGF.jpg
62KB, 1200x675px
>>8320913
>Goes to friends' wedding
>Sit down, GF is bridesmaid hardly ever see her whole ceremony
>reception comes and I get food and sit down
>Two women from out of town, mother and daughter come sit at my table we start to talk
>We have a conversation about my GF, they question how we're gonna have kids without a "penis somewhere in the equation"
>Took me dropping my voice for them to understand; Honestly I was a weird mix of confident and flustered with the situation, I didn't know how to handle it really.
>Conversation shifts to that, and well, never saw them again.
Fun times.
I've come to find being honest and open leads to less awkwardness. At least that's just me.
>>
>>8320913
Please send nudes
>>
>Have no choice but to use public bathroom
>Wearing pants/T-shirt/Hair in a ponytail w/ some thin shitty bangs at 12mo HRT
>Standing there with my back against the wall trying to figure out what to do, pretending like I'm waiting on someone.
>Two women approach. "Are you waiting in line?"
>Realize she thinks I'm waiting to go to the ladies room.
>Nod, too scared to speak.
>Go in, use bathroom. Two teenage chicks come in after the previous two came in and left.
>Oh fuck oh no teenage girls are the worst they clock me instantly
>Walk out of stall, they glance at me once then go back to their conversation
>Wash hands and leave

That was half a year ago. I started at 24&11mo. I don't have any issues fulltime anymore!
>>
>>8330794
Have you had any surgeries?
>>
>>8320913
>college has a preferred name policy or whatever
>mom actually helps me figure out how to sign up, which is a surprise
>cs prof calls out names to take attendance
>next semester, same professor
>new card swipe system in place
>just swipe your card for attendance
>card has preferred name on front, legal on the back
>almost end of the semester; everyone is ready to go home for the summer; basically only 2 classes left
>prof actually sees the back of my card for the first time
>"dead name? Is that a misprint?"
>"u-um..."
>can't even remember what I said, just wanted to get out of the conversation asap
>next class, prof apologizes for embarrassing me
>I actually passed for my whole first year of college without even needing T
>feels pretty great but still want hormones
>>
>>8330799
No. I want bottom surgery though. I'll likely never afford it which just gets more depressing with each passing week.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.