[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey does anyone of any gender/orientation/bits want to chat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hey does anyone of any gender/orientation/bits want to chat.

I could be pervy and start by saying I have my own giant house innawoods (Appalachia) and a job in DC where I commute and I want a housecat but I won't. I live in the trumpiest county in PA and it's a bit weird. But I'd rather just chat.

Anyway boys or girls are cool. East Coast preferred but really it doesn't matter
>>
I had a weird experience today, I was at a local BBQ joint and I heard two voices I recognized. They were the local talk radio guys who rail on communists or whatever. I know everyone in this town. But whenever I go to DC no one knows me. I hate ppl knowing who I am.
>>
>>8319619

Oh wrong board my bad. I thought Soc was just Cam whores etc.
>>
>>8319620
Me and you both. Weird that being around strangers is more comfortable than being around people you know. I guess I just like the anonymity.

>>8319623
I misread and thought you were just looking for a fuckbuddy.
>>
>>8319626

No worries mate, this town I live in is literally 2,000 people so it makes you crave anonymity. They're good people just kind of fucked.

I was drinking with two young guys and a 60 yr old, and he randomly said. "you're all right as long as you're not a faggot or a nigger"

I was just like k..im neither so were cool. And he bought me a beer
>>
>>8319647

Anyway I'll probably just add anecdotes of what it's like to live in the "middle of fucking nowhere", not Kansas nowhere but "there's a monument to the two dead confederate soldiers half a block from my house nowhere"
>>
>>8319662

I'll just add some background, people might think it's interesting.

I didn't grow up in America, but the Middle East, I'm white though, my family worked for a Kuwaiti bank before the Iraq War and we got invaded. Except for the short war, I lived their my whole life except when I went to an English boarding school. Which was fun

Every night they'd make us have a shower, and of course it was group until we were 16+. God it sounds so gay but I miss it.

And then on weekends they'd leave us alone. So the boys who enjoyed the showers could figure it out. I actually think my school was retarded. Eh, who knows. And spanking was still legal until I was in 5th year. All in all good times
>>
I live in Maryland(Baltimore) so you might pass me on your commute.

Do you live in York or something to be able to commute to DC?

Anyway, I'm not interested in dating/sex/etc(cis bi dude)

If you want someone to talk vidya, animu, comics, cute animals, etc with that;'s cool.

I have Skype, Steam, and Dischord(I'll post it if you want it)
>>
>>8319721

I live way further away than York, but I only go to DC a few times a week. Mcconellsburg is about 100 miles via 30, I guess it's worth of hagerstown. I'll be moving to MD this month, adelphi or college park.
>>
>>8319721
>vidya, animu, comics, cute animals

are you 12?
>>
>>8319721

Anyway I don't want to date but if you like anime that's cool, or just mp some vidya. Add dmstewar on Skype. I used to run my own sc2 stream (which was pretty cool :)) had about 30-40k simultaneous viewers a day, got bought by twitch. I'm actually embarrassed about it..
>>
>>8319753

Do you not want to fuck a 12 yr old?
>>
>>8319753
I'm just a lame ass who likes his nerdy shit, my man.

Also animals are good.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.