[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious talk about AGP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1471260575141.jpg (44KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1471260575141.jpg
44KB, 615x409px
First :
>I have some knowledges in social sciences
>I am determinist
>I am french, will try to make it undestandable
>I think AGP is a big problem.

So :
>AGP work like complotist theory. If you say you are AGP, you are, if you say you are not, you are lying, and then you ARE.

> It is an old theory, created in 1980. World was far more transphobe and sexist at is stade. It surely had an effect on science, especially psychiatric sciences.

>Psychiatric science is whole very controversed today (https://www.ted.com/talks/jon_ronson_strange_answers_to_the_psychopath_test/transcript)

>Social science gender and sexuality studies explain way better much behaviours (my french ref Bourdieu).

>AGP is still used to deny treatments.

>AGP is confusing gender, gender roles, gender social conventions, and sex, most of the time. (For exemple, there is NO woman clothing. woman clothing are woman clothing because humanity decided that this kind of cloths are for women)

AGP is a cancer. Delete it please.

(pic unrelated)
>>
>>8318194
I could just imagine your French accent as I read that.
You are so right.
AGP aren't trans.
>>
>>8318194
>Social science gender and sexuality studies explain way better much behaviours (my french ref Bourdieu).
[citation needed]

>AGP is still used to deny treatments.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8318194
>>I am french
Im sorry
>>
>>8318276
>>AGP is still used to deny treatments.
cause it's a separate diagnosis (transvestic fetishism iirc)
>>
>>8318306
If you object to transvestism and transsexuality being separated then you agree with the typology.
>>
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as AGP, is in fact, Blanchard's Transsexual Typology, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Blanchard's Typology. AGP is not a theory unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning trans woman.
>>
>>8318321
thats not the point since no one cares what I or even Blanchard agrees on when deciding if you get a prescription and treatment

but new DSM is different and highly depends on where you live anyway
>>
>>8318325
I refer to this documents, critiscism part, and a lot of knowledge i aquired about gender and structualism.

I'm actually very mistrustful about psychiatric theories that tend to patologize phenomenom when they are social before all.

We can speak about the existence of a fetichism, but it should never be used as someting to discredit people self gender identification.
>>
>>8318379
Sorry forgot the document : http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Autogynephilia
>>
>>8318370
>highly depends on where you live anyway
I mean the criteria used by gatekeepers, even if the same version of DSM or ICD is accepted
>>
all trannies are a mix of these "agp/hsts" memes. it's a fetish. I'm a tranny and I can admit that. agp is more leaning to traditional maleness and hsts "homosexual transexual" is more full blown gay person turning trans.
>>
>>8318380
>rationalwiki
>>
>>8318396
Other definitions of AGP are not way different... if i remember well, wiki gave approx the same...
>>
>>8318387
>t. AGP
>>
>>8318370
>>8318381
But you can't say AGP is used to deny treatment when the typology AGP is part of isn't compatible with it being used that way.

What you're complaining about isn't AGP, it's the idea of AGP being removed from its proper context and given a different meaning as an alternative to being trans.
>>
>>8318443
you're agp too, just more of a full blown gay male. which also has no genetic basis.
>>
>>8318387
>it's a fetish. I'm a tranny and I can admit that.
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>8318525
There's really no reason for agp and hsts being mutually exclusive. It's like trying to make the claim about gayness being something your born with vs it having an environmental impetus. When really it's neither and it's just your actions shaping your identity.
People have this idea about the word fetish being some thing you open in your drawer every once in a while and get off too while living your normal life completely separate from this fetish but there's really no precedent that says how significant or insignificant a fetish can be. My question is how integral does a fetish have to be to your life before it ceases to become a fetish? The word seems pretty useless
>>
Can't we just come up with a new word that describes the feeling of autogynephilia i.e. being aroused by the thought of being a woman? Using the term AGP seems to make everyone mad because they automatically associate it with Blanchard's typology.
>>
>>8320410
I suggested this months and months ago and got called a SJW so good luck lol
>>
>>8320410
We already have several. Crossdreaming (XD), cross-sex/gender fantasies, female/feminine embodiment fantasies (FEFs), masochistic emasculation fantasies (for submissive AGP fantasies).
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.