[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this board 99% trannies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 5

File: 1493238393442.jpg (158KB, 1280x963px) Image search: [Google]
1493238393442.jpg
158KB, 1280x963px
why is this board 99% trannies?
>>
weeb website
>>
Anime site, AGPs like anime.
>>
>>8316827
Because we have more stuff to talk about. We need more advice on things like surgery, passing etc. And being trans can be difficult and cause social isolation so sometimes it's nice to have a group of people going through the same thing you are.

Honestly if I were just gay I probably wouldn't be here.
>>
>>8316827
because this is one of the only based boards that doesn't hugbox you for being trans. Every other site i can think of is infected with the same bs sjw rhetoric.
>>
Yeah, its fine but you have to asmit its a little much.

I do believe there needs to be a separation of the boards. Just a split. Let the Trannies and Bi's both have this place. And give the Gays (lesbians and male homo's) their own space to spread about.
>>
>>8316909
How can we make this happen
>>
>>8316883
t b h yes but it is also a punchbox that punches you for being trans
wtb a realbox
>>
>>8316827
Because we're all neets with nowhere else to go
>>
>>8316985
Petition.
The mods should take notice and address the issue.
>>
>>8316827
lgb are normies
get off the board REEEEEEEE
>>
>>8316836
>tfw no weeb gf
its the only reason im here, no luck though.
>>
>>8317033
getting punched is how you improve yourself anon.
>>
>>8317212
do it anon
>>
>>8317212
>>8316909
your board is going top be dead
>>
>>8317863
so will most of the people on this board in the next few years
>>
>>8318684
and this board is still going to be more active than yours
>>
>>8316856
>Anime site, AGPs like anime.
AAP too with their yaoishit.
>>
File: Genderfluid.png (256KB, 900x300px)
Genderfluid.png
256KB, 900x300px
>>8316827
I bet more are trans, ambiguous, agender, bigender non-binary & non-conforming than gay or bisexual.
>>
>>8318859
die fag
>>
>>8318859
>more mentally ill straight people than gay or bisexual people on 4chan
what a novel concept
>>
>>8317863
Doubt it.
I can name quite a few exclusively gay spaces that are thriving. With no discussions/topics of GENDER IDENTITY.
If you didn't know that then idk what to tell you.
>>
>>8319210
>I can name quite a few exclusively gay spaces that are thriving
Which doesn't matter at all because this isn't those places.
Gays and lesbians just stick to their general threads for the most part and even those are slow as fuck. Most of the other threads are just obvious /pol/ bait and troll threads.

You just want to blame the ebil tranny boogeyman but you can't maintain enough activity for your own board and even if the trannies were somehow to blame you're pathetic and it's your own fault that you're so oversensitive that just having trannies around triggers you too much to create the threads and conversations that you supposedly would otherwise.
>>
Because we're too intelligent to not shitpost on 4chan 24/7
>>
File: vote-for-pedro.jpg (77KB, 488x651px)
vote-for-pedro.jpg
77KB, 488x651px
>>8316827
more like folks who havent got laid yet
little edgy at the side,
tryin' to label emself speshul so they will get noticed and maybe get laid.

funny shit
>>
>>8317509
Getting punched is how you get a concussion

Not all damage heals stronger brah
>>
Because it was created as a containment board for trannies after several successive years of tranny general threads on /soc/, which were precursored before /soc/ existed by "ask a trap anything" threads on /r9k/ before that.

/lgbt/ was literally created for the trannies on 4chan. the lgb part is just happenstance.

I blame Pause and her constant back-to-back AMAs and attention whoring. But in a good way.
>>
>>8316827
We convert gay """"men"""".
>>
>>8319816
Can confirm that this is actually very close to the truth.
>>
>>8316870
same
>>
I'm gay, I barely like coming to this board. Trans stuff is depressing. Wish you guys luck though.
>>
File: 1494894375390.jpg (10KB, 391x391px)
1494894375390.jpg
10KB, 391x391px
b/c sturgeon's law.
DUH
>>
Its the only place where you can discuss transition without a horde of political correctness stifling any and all conversation
>>
This board makes me feel cool for being a tranny. It's all discussed casually and it's a hip thing here.
This tranny community is giving me courage to finally start transition and accept who I really am.
I'm so glad that there is a place like this. We may be degenerate weeaboos and everything, but everyone needs a community.
>>
>>8316909
>I do believe there needs to be a separation of the boards
Never been here before. It's that bad, huh? Care to explain why?
>>
>>8320329
I'm glad this place is helping people, even though it can get catty in here sometimes. People can get help and support without everything being all snowflakey.
>>
>>8320273
It's PC to approve of trannies you mentally ill cunt
>>
>>8321202
Yes but admitting and openly discussing things like AGP isn't.
>>
>>8316827

I do sort of wish there was like an LGB board and then a seperate Trans board. They arguably need containment
>>
>>8316827
A large portion of trans people are shy, nerdy and socially awkward. Also, gender dysforia leads to depression/anxiety and it's almost impossible to hide your transition from others, which kinda fucks you up in the head.
SJW-leaning ones occupy tumblr, while the snarky outcasts often end up on 4chan(especially if they're weebs) even before they realize they're trans. When they do realize, they often come here to discuss trans-related issues.
There is also reddit, but most of its LGBT communities are SJW-leaning and heavily moderated.
Cis gays/lesbians/bisexuals, on the other hand, are more likely to be normal socially adapted people.
>>
>>8321202
It's a matter of practicality. We're not going away and you can't change us so you might as well accept us.
>>
>>8316827
99% girls?
>tfw no gf when you are on a site that is made of 99% girls.
The pain never stops,
>>
>>8321327
>girls
>>
>>8322020
what else are they then anon? they arent men.
>>
>>8316827
that drawing is pretty crappy
>>
>>8321214
no idea what you're talking about, anon
>>
>>8322027
they are, though. they're adult human males, ie men. marinating their brains in feminizing hormones and inverting their dick doesn't change that
>>
>>8322068
>. marinating their brains in feminizing hormones and inverting their dick doesn't change that

yes it does, if you do that you're definitely not a man, theres no question.

i have a strict definition of whats a man and whats not. some feminine twinks are on the border there between male and female.

If you talk like a girl, think like a girl, dress like a girl and act like a girl, you're a girl, (or even just 2 of those things) you're not a man. simple as that.
>>
>>8322092
>talk like a girl, think like a girl, dress like a girl and act like a girl
>if you conform to misogynistic stereotypes/female societal expectations that means you're a girl
someone altering their body does not change the fact that they are still their natal sex. someone behaving in a way that is typically expected of the opposite sex does not mean they are the opposite sex.
>>
>>8322150
>>if you conform to misogynistic stereotypes/female societal expectations that means you're a girl

yes it does. also are you calling me a misogynist you tumblr cuck?

>someone altering their body does not change the fact that they are still their natal sex.
that doesnt matter, its just a birth defect.

>someone behaving in a way that is typically expected of the opposite sex does not mean they are the opposite sex.

no it doesnt, it means they're the opposite gender which is psychological and not biological .
>>
>>8322150
if i get a boner to a transwoman or a cis woman, its still to a woman, i dont get a boner of dicks or over men.

so if i think theyre close enough to women, theyre women. end of conversation.
>>
>>8316870
>Honestly if I were just gay I probably wouldn't be here.
Yeah, same. Gays are normy tier nowadays.
>>
>>8316909
>And give the Gays (lesbians and male homo's) their own space to spread about.
isn't that just /y/
>>
>>8322092
>just 2 of those things
>trannies literally can only do one of those things
>>
>>8322202
>>just 2 of those things
>>trannies literally can only do one of those things
the trans women i've known, some even from this board, are capable of all of those things, literally indistinguishable from regular cis women.
>>
>>8322179
a man in a dress is a man in a dress even if he's using 'mones or fucking whatever. sex is not a birth defect. gender isn't real. brain sex isn't real.

>>8322187
>end of conversation
lmfao. they literally are men, that's called gay. you're gay.
also
>i dont get a boner of dicks or over men.
then why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>8322226
>literally indistinguishable from regular cis women
>being this delusional
>>
>>8322358
>a man in a dress is a man in a dress even if he's using 'mones or fucking whatever. sex is not a birth defect. gender isn't real. brain sex isn't real.

pretty 2D way of looking at it, i can tell you're not very smart.

>lmfao. they literally are men, that's called gay. you're gay.
Lmfao no im not.
>then why the fuck are you here?
i had questions over being Bi, figured i'd go here to lurk and find out.

You're without a doubt an angry cock faggot
>>
>>8322371
https://twitter.com/anzujaamu?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
>>
>>8322384
what is your definition of "woman"? "person who is feminine and submissive and wears makeup and conforms to beauty standards"? because that's extremely sexist.

men cannot be women. the definition of woman is "adult human female," and it's a lived experience, a biological reality, and no matter how a man alters his appearance or secondary sex characteristics, no matter how much makeup he cakes on or how long he grows out his hair, no matter his clothes, he is still a man. there's nothing wrong with any of those things, but he is a man. SEXuality is based on SEX. you can't change your sex. full stop.
>>
>>8322418
>and it's a lived experience,
Which is why passing makes trannies women.
>>
>>8322426
they may be perceived as women, but they aren't women. any misogyny ("gyn" meaning vagina, by the way, which transwomen can't have-- neovaginas don't count) is misdirected and based in the fact that the perpetrator is imagining they are biologically female.

to reiterate: still a man. if you can't understand that, i don't think you ever will.
>>
>>8322426
People believed Rachel Dolezal when she said she was black. That doesn't make her black.
>>
>>8322418
>what is your definition of "woman"? "person who is feminine and submissive and wears makeup and conforms to beauty standards"? because that's extremely sexist.

pretty much yeah.

a feminine looking human, that displays behaviors that attract males and wishes to take a motherly role in a relationship. whether it be adopted or surrogacy. also this human must act and dress like her female counterparts. (whilst also taking measures to make her genitals look like/become female genitals)

A gay guy cant/wont do that kinda stuff.
>>
>>8322469
women aren't naturally feminine. women aren't naturally drawn to dresses and high heels and makeup. women also don't have to "take measures to make her genitals look like or be female genitals." they simply have female genitalia, and men do not. they are of the sex that produces ova (yes, infertile women are still women because they are "of that sex") and men are not, no matter how they alter themselves or try to be perceived as women.
>>
>>8322500
i dont see a difference between transwomen and infertile women, other than a lump of skin between their legs that can be removed by surgery.

you're blowing this way out of proportion
>>
>>8322538
women have the parts that make them women inside their body whether those parts work optimally or not. removing a penis will not make a man into a woman. how fucking dense are you?
>>
>>8322573
>those parts work optimally or not
>those parts work or not work at all*
so basically even less useful or as useful as the lump of skin between a trans womans legs?

it doesnt matter, if i see something that looks the same as a vagina, and the person looks like a woman, its a woman. i think with my penis
>>
>>8322666
a dick-shaped fistula is not the same thing as a vagina, dumbfuck. they look nothing alike. your penis is wrong.

never mind the fact that HRT generally renders men infertile, a woman doesn't have to be fertile to be "useful," you vile misogynist.
>>
>>8322708
>your penis is wrong
no, fuck off
>>
>>8316827
because this site is full of crazy, pathetic people
>>
>>8319816

The irritating thing is that /soc/ is still the main board for gay men. The default topic for threads there is "hey let's all look at each other's penises for no clear reason".

On 4chan it's straight people who are marginalized. And, you know. Civilized people, and emotionally healthy people.
>>
>>8322391

Not enough makeup-free pictures to serve as evidence, and the few I do see there are suspiciously androgynous.

Anybody can pass as anything when they're fully obscuring their visible form behind an opaque layer of artificial material.
>>
>>8327196
wait, are trannies really crazy? i know crazy girls are good in bed, so maybe they're good in bed atleast.
>>
>>8327196
>Civilized people, and emotionally healthy people
Man fuck those guys. Get out, leave forever, REEEE,etc. etc.
>>
>>8327229
no, they're too insecure and obsessed with making sure you see them as a woman to be good in bed
>>
>>8316827
Because 4chan is 95% trannies. Therefore, a board in 4chan that has "transgender" in its title is going to have an even higher concentration.
>>
>>8322573

>women have the parts that make them women inside their body whether those parts work optimally or not

So, if a woman has a complete hysterectomy do they cease to be a woman in your eyes?
>>
>>8328409
a woman is more than just a uterus, dipshit. removing it won't make a woman a man any more than removing a penis would make a man a woman.
>>
>>8317033
I want a real box too.
>>
>>8321202
At least your account wont be downboated and labeled as a spambot if you dare to have that opinion here.
>>
>>8328406
>tfw on 95% transwoman board
>still no gf
They're very difficult to date desu.
>>
>>8328915
>a woman is more than just a uterus

No, they're not. A woMAN without a uterus is just a bitchy man. Just like a tranny.
>>
Good thing is that cis lesbians don´t want to date a tranny at all and guys who date them will dumb their ass soon or never date them at all.
>>
>>8322391
Wait anzu is trans?
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.