[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there no hetero pride parades?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1478858679547.png (36KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1478858679547.png
36KB, 2000x1333px
Why are there no hetero pride parades?
>>
>>8315925
If you want one, put one together yourself.
>>
>>8315933
But Soros won't give them any funding
>>
Why are there no soup kitchens for the rich?

Hospitals for healthy people?
>>
>>8315983
Are you saying being gay or trans etc is some kind of disability or misfortune? I'm straight btw.
>>
All other days of the year is your pride parade.
>>
>>8315987

Yes due to social stigma, life can be hard for cis straight people, but it isn't hard because they are cis straight.
>>
>>8315996
You know, being in the military is hard, and often leaves you with mental scar far more severe than people can imagine. There is also a social aspect in which people treat you like a murderous asshole. But here is the kicker, I simply don't feel the need to tell everyone about the last terrorist-to-be I shot or the last person I had sex with. They're matters that are unimportant, so why do I need to fly some flag of independence?
>>
>>8316011
Tons of people in the military wear military pride symbols. There are tons of parades and holidays celebrating military service. Either way, I don't see how being gay is relateable in any way to putting your life on the line for your country. We are just guys who like guys, and up until very recently we were systematically oppressed because of it, so pride parades are one way to promote acceptance of our kind. Think of it as more fun civil rights marches.
>>
>>8316011

There are special interest groups for veterans exactly for the reasons you mentioned. There are plenty of trans, gay, and veterans, sure, who get by never disclosing how they identify or what vocation they held. But they are all only accepted based on their ability to emulate the norm. This is why pride exists, to fight for the right to be yourself, not have to exclude or hide your self just to be treated like a human being
>>
>>8316053
Except the difference being that veterans have actually done something.

I'm not saying you can't have parades. But when I meet gay people, the only reason I know they're gay, is because I have a little inkling from the way they act, and I ask them outright. I have no prejudices against it. But unless they tell me, how would I know? Same goes for me, unless I tell people, they won't know, except obviously, people who knew and know me.
>>
>>8315925
heterosexuals are already celebrated every day of the year, so there isn't really a need
>>
>>8315996
>life can be hard for cis straight people, but it isn't hard because they are cis straight.
You can miss out on a job or college place because of quotas.
>>
>>8316081
No, they're not. They're just the norm. Do you celebrate trees turning poisonous carbon-dioxide into oxygen for you? Or do you just passively "celebrate" it. That's what I thought. Up until recently however, being Cis/straight is now akin to joining a exclusive high-society neo-nazi club. Go forth and multiply my cis-brethren, Heil to the chromosome gods.
>>
>>8315925

>What is every major holiday parade where there's oodles of hetero couples celebrated on floats, an (insert holiday relevant) King and Queen, Santa and Mrs. Claus, etc etc etc.
>>
>>8316097
What do you think mother's day is? Don't see a whole lot of mothers in /lgbt/ do you?
>>
>>8315925
You need pride in order to have a pride parade.
Cishets have no pride, no honor, no culture.
>>
>>8315925
Because its abnormal to celebrate something that's natural to you and part of your every day life
>>
>>8315925
Because hetero pride parades would be so boring. Who would show up? Who would care?
>>
>>8316110
>What do you think mother's day is?
Not a year?
Is this a serious question? Do you think lesbians don't adopt? Do you think gay men don't adopt? Fuck there's a song by Miike Snow that fancies that up.

Do you sincerely think that adopted childred don't buy parents day gifts? That's two days of the year. please explain what were doing for the other 363 days of the year.
>>
>>8316011
theres military parades though? like multiple ones throughout the year to celebrate people that have served

and have you met military fucks? they do not shut the fuck up about their service even if it was some minor bullshit tour. the only reason they might not talk about a terrorist they killed was because they spent their whole tour doing nothing with a thumb up their ass or they actually are high and rank and it'd literally be considered treason if they were to talk about it

and straights talk all the time about who the slept with. it's all unimportant shit but surprise surprise everyone in the world isn't talking about only serious important shit 24/7
>>
Holy shit, I never thought I'd see the day that /lgbt/ got taken over by goddamn Tumblr. You mass of retards. Wow.
>>
File: file.png (949KB, 805x453px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
949KB, 805x453px
>>8315925
We have that in France.
>>
>>8315925

What's to celebrate about being inferior?
>>
>>8316132
yea but the last Miike Snow album was shit so it doesn't count
>>
>>8315925
If heteros don't hate, hurt or harm LGBT people, then I don't mind if they celebrate themselves.

But heterosexuality is the majority, while we (except in Gay villages) LGBT are the minority.

STR8 BUT NOT NARROW is their GSA motto.
>>
>>8315925
It would prolly just be gay assfuck anyway
>>
isnt that just church?
>>
Gay people (maybe just the men) already worship heterosexuality.
That's on top of it being every where. But if you want one try to make it happen.

I remember some other guy did a couple years back during the gay marriage ordeal. It failed.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.