[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tranny feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 40

File: sad.jpg (73KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
73KB, 500x347px
Can we get a feels thread going?
>tfw the one thing you want the most is something 99% of the population takes for granted
>tfw they mock you for it
>tfw despite going through this, you'll never fully reach your goal
>>
>feel discontent about yourself your entire life
>undergo immense stress while examining yourself and your identity
>come to terms with who you are after deep introspection
>know that the majority of the world is disgusted by you and the risk of a violent act committed against you is significantly higher
>despite the adversity, you decide to take the bold step towards fixing and improving your life anyway, because it's what's best for you
>"lol dumb tranny faggot"

Trannies are the truly enlightened.
>>
>when ur titty leaks outa nowhere and puts stains in your shirts when u forget to wear a bra
>>
File: 6020783.jpg (56KB, 300x360px)
6020783.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>>8315077
>tfw you take hrt for 2 years and still look like a hideous monster
>tfw your honbod is here to stay

I hate life and everything in it.
>>
>tfw my gf is the only one who will ever see me as a woman
>>
File: 1431916242020.jpg (29KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1431916242020.jpg
29KB, 400x267px
>start hrt
>know i have to because the option is this or eventual suicide
>i choose life before death

>"you are so brave anon"
Fuck off.
>>
>>8315247
Fool. You've quickened your death. I await an invitation to your funeral when you're 30 years old.
>>
>>8315077

> can't transition because sec clearance necessary to advance in otherwise awesome aerospace job
>>
File: sad.jpg (56KB, 303x393px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
56KB, 303x393px
>>8315196
tfw you want to have a gf but lesbians hate you for being trans more than men do
>>
>>8315194
What's wrong with
>you're so brave
?
I mean it takes a lot to stop being dreadful and start transition
>>
>lesbians hate you and think you're a man that just wants to rape them
>guys see you as inferior to cis girls or as a 'trap' to sexualize you for things you hate and are extremely uncomfortable with
>trans people annoy the fuck out of you since 99% of them are just closet gays or obnoxious attention whores
>everyone thinks you're ugly and a freak or just some sort of perverted weirdo with a cross dressing fetish gone too far
>lost all friends and family just trying to do what you had to do be yourself and be comfortable
>no matter what you do you will never be a real girl and cant make a family and be a mom like you want to
>practically the whole world will always actively hate you and see you as mentally retarded regardless of any scientific evidence validating your existence
is there really any reason for us to not all kill ourselves?
>>
>>8315077
What's the one thing you want that 99% of the population takes for granted?
>>
>>8315351
probably to be a normal cis person you dumb fuck
>>
>>8315345
Ouch... Besides me not wanting kids, that really hit home...
>>
File: 1423465928331.jpg (127KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
1423465928331.jpg
127KB, 800x799px
Post chaser feels

>all the loneliest MTFs are transbians
>people think you're creepy for preying on emotionally vulnerable MTFs
>have to deal with normies thinking you're gay
>too many trannies are commies
>>
>>8315478
>too many trannies are commies
trans people confirmed autistic genius master race?
>>
>>8315490
>commies
>genius
>>
>>8315478
you are gay retard
>>
>>8315478
>fetishizing people for their medical condition
>thinking its not creepy to prey on emotionally vulnerable people
>thinking specifically hunting down girls with male bodies to have sex with said male body doesn't make you gay
Closeted fags like you make me sick. You really are a disgusting creep.
>>
>>8315328
>more than men do
I don't hate you anon, go for it!
>>
>>8315556
About being chasers, does that mean like >>8315478
Is the same as say, wanting to to date a transwoman but not Beacuse she's Trans, more about just regular stuff like finding her attractive + liking her personality? Would that make me a chaser?
>>
>>8315572
No. Being a chaser means you want to date someone because they are trans. If you date someone who is trans but that's not the reason you're dating them, you're not a chaser.
>>
>always wanted to be a mom when I grew up
>knew that Id have to be a dad, repress
>pretend I don't want kids
>yeaaaars later
>finally go to Dr to start transition
>save sperm
>>>>you're sterile
Not low sperm, no sperm
>tfw I can't even have a child by surrogacy
Legit makes me want to die
>>
File: trannies.jpg (152KB, 1280x597px)
trannies.jpg
152KB, 1280x597px
>>8315572
Yeah, trannies consider you a chaser if you want to date them, which is why they're so hard to date as a straight cis male.
>>
>>8315584
get a karotype test done, you might be intersex lol
>>
>>8315600
This actually made me feel bad for chasers.
>>
>>8315675
I am: some ovarian tissue, based on fsh, lh, progesterone and E.
Doesn't help with passing at all, sadly.
So I'm not only failed male, I'm failed female too.
If anything, I wish I found out I was a hermaphrodite at 13 instead of 21.
Typical dad-handed, massive ribcaged, emotional wreck, late transitioner.
>>
>>8315677
It's not easy being a chaser, but you play with the hand you're dealt.
>>
>>8315688
I wish I had a gf.
>>
>>8315077
>tfw you will never go back in time and transition early
>tfw you will always be a late transitioning honster
>>
File: 20160114193321199.jpg (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160114193321199.jpg
495KB, 1280x720px
>>8315345
>all this
>also on welfare so housing is always an issue economically
>landlords also have free reign to just "ignore" you i.e. discriminate legally because housing demand is supersaturated
>social anxiety is exacerbated by being trans and knowing your appearance and voice matters 100x more than before and it makes you completely shut down or get panic attacks from light stress levels
>depression is exacerbated because everything sucks and there's no hope for anything about you
>only light at the end of the tunnel every day is that you have two lovely cats and the person who helped you get HRT is your amazing supportive gf

there's always something, anon... i got really lucky almost two years ago, but before that i spent almost a decade without anything deeply meaningful in my life so i know what it's like

even if it's just living another day to drink the day away, or watch-anime the day away, or play a videogame, or snuggle a pet, or read the news, or watch some youtube personality or a twitch stream, or do the gardening... as much as life is suffering, there are still good things out there for everyone, even people on the street with all their suffering have the unique joy of random conversations with caring people, and each day holds a chance at something worthwhile

it's a statistical inevitability that you will find someone who at least cares about you if not outright loves you, so long as you keep going
>>
File: sad.jpg (5KB, 300x168px)
sad.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>8315194
>tfw iktf
Right in the feels.
>>
>>8315691
Lel, fuck off I would date any, A-N-Y chaser that would even look at me twice ;_;
>tfw too fat and uggo for ever dating someone
>>
>>8316779
ill date you, im not a chaser though, is that ok?
>>
File: 1415446432900.jpg (76KB, 555x703px) Image search: [Google]
1415446432900.jpg
76KB, 555x703px
>>8315600
Are chasers to trans women the equivalent of "nice guys" to cis women?

>unattractive weirdos
>pretend to "respect" you
>instantly start bitching when a trans woman doesn't show interest in them because they're creepy
>>
>>8316805
i assume so, but before this thread i didnt even know what a chaser was so not really familiar with its connotations
>>
>>8316799
Oh...O-okay I guess, Assuming you are not a troll, is there somewhere private we could write>.<
>>
>>8316840
yeah sure, you got a throwaway? or a discord? maybe a kik?
>>
>>8316854
Kik username:mel4091
But I have never used that program before :/
>>
>>8316735
>>8315194
When did you guys transition?
>>
>>8316867
alright, well i sent you a message :)
>>
>>8315077
>tfw your boobs look like pecs on your giant man chest
>>
>>8316896
>tfw conetits
they started out growing so round what the fuck happened
>>
>>8316376
iktf
>tfw you could've been cute if you were born 10 or even 5 years earlier
>tfw a few years makes all the difference between living a normal, happy life and one of pure misery
>tfw everyone transitioning after you will be early and you have to watch them live the life you always wanted
>>
>>8315478
>>8315490
Transwoman here, commies disgust me, ancap master race
>>
>>8317002
"""an"""cap
>>
>>8315077

> Can we get a feels thread going?

You mean:

> Can we get a tranny feels thread going?

You really are the bottomdwellers of the LGBT movement when you treat the rest of LGB like this. Always exclusive, and always so selfish. Only FtMs are cool.
>>
>>8317002
>ancap
i need to seize your means of production
>>
>>8315478
>>8317002
Civic nat chaser x ancap tranny = master pairing?
>>
>>8317047
it literally says tranny feels in the subject field
>>
>>8317047
thats literally the thread topic you fucking retard.
besides you say that like people who are gay/bi have serious issues to deal with. its 2017, its ok to be gay, most people dont give a shit if you arent obnoxious about it and if you're really so stuck up and egotistical you give a shit about what some people think about you for being gay thats just sad. you can ignore those people and move on, but trans people dont have that luxury because its a physical biological disorder they have to live with and suffer through for their entire life. I dont give a shit if you had awful religious nutjob parents, if they didnt try to zap your gay away or torture you or some shit then you're not going through anything special, religious zealot parents hate their cis straight children if they dont share their beliefs anyway, and if you were stupid enough to go im gaaaaay to people that want to burn fags alive before ditching them for being obviously awful people you're just clearly retarded as already noted by your inability to read.
>>
>>8315077
>What you feel isn't real
>what you feel doesn't matter because its not what your sex is expected to do
>You're a failed man because you didn't live up to societal standards
>you will never pass
>you're just pretending to be the opposite sex
>You're a product of a single mother
>you have a mental disease
>you wouldn't give an alcoholic beer
>What you feel doesn't matter because i don't care to understand it
>>
>>8317047
females are under developed males
transitioning short of getting an actual penis is a million times easier,
LGB are normies with anal fetishes
>>
Looking better than other trannies and feeling guilty when in communities of trannies who want to look like you

Still hating yourself and your body and wanting to kill yourself when you see a cis girl

it really is a brain sickness.
>>
>>8317731
pic?
>>
>>8316725
im glad to know that even in a cesspool like this place there are some nice people that actually get it i can share my pain with.
>>
I want a gf, where do I get one?
>>
>>8315077
I kind of hope I can find a boyfriend who appreciates the work I put in... So that he'll provide for me.
>>
File: 1412397505922.jpg (90KB, 925x768px) Image search: [Google]
1412397505922.jpg
90KB, 925x768px
>>8319152
i'm glad you understand anon

just keep going... that's all anyone can do when you factor out their environment
>>
>>8316930
>could have been cute if I were born just five years later
>know lots of 18-20yo MtFs who are less than a year into HRT and either pass or are guaranteed to pass
on the other hand
>know an MtF who's one year older than me
>she's been on HRT for about two years
>she's fucking beautiful
>she has a wonderful gf she was with before she even came out and they've bee ntogether for like five years
>their life is like bad fanfic it's so sweet and wonderful and fulfilling
>she's always so perky and happy
>I only just ordered DIY hormones last night, a month after I turned 25

I'm not sure what hurts more, seeing younger transitioners who basically can't not pass or seeing someone who started in the same or worse position as me but flourished and made it and has basically the like I wish I could live
both of them fucking hurt bad
>>
>>8319202
Do you want to have a short conversation with me anon?
>>
>tfw you're not sure if you're really trans or just a femboy on HRT
>tfw you're gonna stay on HRT regardless
>tfw you've come out to your family and close friends and worried that was a bad move if you're just a femboy
>tfw gender identity politics are so frustrating and you just want to get on with life without having to explain your identity
>tfw you have a supportive boyfriend who liked you as a boy and now as a girl too

All things considered it could be worse but it's still annoying af
>>
>>8319331
I'm not done yet, I have to get in shape first. Either way, you probably live way too far away... And, I don't think somebody who goes to 4chan is very well adjusted.
>>
>still don't know if i'm just a pervert
>by the time i figure out i'll be past the prime time to start HRT
kill me family
>>
>>8319342
These assumptions are quite something. Either way up to you, I just wanted a short conversation that's all, never asked for anything else.
>>
File: large.gif (396KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
396KB, 500x375px
>Been questioning for years now
>Pretty damn sure that I'm ftm or something like it
>Own a house and have a steady job
>Have a loving long-term boyfriend

>Don't want to deal with coming out to family
>Transitioning would make things weird at work
>99% sure I'd never be cute, even on hrt
>Boyfriend is 100% gay, not into women even a little bit
Horns of a goddamn dilemma.
>>
>>8315584
Adopt, if you can! Lots of kids out there needing good parents.
>>
>>8319900
Not the anon you replied to, but I really don't think I could love an adopted child as much as my own biological child. I want to say that I would, but the chance that I won't just makes me feel like I'd never be the best mom I could be.
>>
>>8320071
You're not gonna have a biological child anyway.
>>
>tfw cis girl flirts with you
>tfw build up insane amounts of anxiety because you don't want the flirts to stop but you also want to be honest
>tfw work up to it over the course of a few days
>tfw tell her
>"I don't have a problem with trans women, I'm not a cunt lol"
>tfw fall for her even harder after that
>>
>>8319886
>ftm
>Boyfriend is 100% gay

did you mean mtf (male-to-female)??
>>
>>8315194
are you self-medding? your dosage may be wrong if so

if you can, see an endocrinologist
>>
>>8315295
do shut the fuck up
>>
>>8315312
how would being trans affect that in anyway?

would that not be illegal discrimination if it did?
>>
Is it a tranny feel if I'm never transitioning because it is too late for this body? :')
>>
>>8315478
these are not "chaser" feels

they are predator ones

>>8315600
do you not get hyperbolic jokes?

>>8315691
>the hand you're dealt
dude, you have a fetish that dehumanizes women

you are the opposite of oppressed, you are an oppressor

>>8316805
not the equivalent, they are the same damn thing, the fucked up chasers are just "nice guys" that "gave up" on cis women
>>
>>8317363
>females are under developed males
wat

it's the exact opposite, all embryos start out female, males are literally just females who are exposed to just the right amount of testosterone and eject their ovaries and vagina outwards to form the testes and penis
>>
>>8316904
>tfw even though you have tits, they are so much to the side that your chest could still have a ruler placed on it and it would be straight.
>>
>>8319244
literally chill you haven't even started yet, you have no idea what the end results will be

>>8319367
if say wearing female underwear gives you a boner, you just aren't trans
>>
>>8320204
>Fall for girl
>she seems to like me too
>try to build up courage to tell her that you're trans
>agree to meet her with the intention of telling her
>one of her annoying ass neighbors walks by and decided to stay THE WHOLE TIME, asking awkward questions about if we're dating and making stupid guy jokes, literally won't fuck off
>she tells me she has to go home and I don't get to tell her that i'm trans, let alone even ask if she actually liked me
>find out before I next see her that she has a thing again trans people
>decide to never call her up again
>still blaming yourself several years later for probably upsetting her because you stopped talking to her.
>>
>>8320253
what if feels right
>>
>>8320209
Yes, total typo on my part. Sorry!

Being in Japan surrounded by cute stuff right now brought on a major shot of dysphoria yesterday.
>>
>>8320262
>still blaming yourself several years later for probably upsetting her because you stopped talking to her.

why do you give a shit, she was a bigot
>>
Gib gf
>>
>>8315345
>and see you as mentally retarded regardless of any scientific evidence validating your existence
That´s not true there is a lot of scientific evidence showing how gender dysphoria is not normal but the thing is that there is just not any cure than give hrt, srs etc for the trannies to help them acquire the thing they want
>>
>be me
>Living with trans friend
>Won't see a doctor for her mental issues
>Is abusive and punishes me for things
>Sit on the street all day
I gotta get out of here
>>
>>8320837
>punishes me for things
???
>>
>>8319244
it hurts even worse being in the same boat even though I'm 20

>tfw size 13w shoes
>feet look like spades
>6'1
>growing more body hair by the day
>will suicide soon
>>
File: fuck this.jpg (83KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this.jpg
83KB, 320x320px
>>8319244
Transitioning late is really mentally painful and you probably won't even see any results at all for all your suffering. I sucks but it's probably way too late for you to ever be passable. I'm not trying to be a cunt but I know this suffering all to well.
>>
>>8320906
>25
>6'4"
>haven't measured my shoulders, but I fill up a doorway
>15EEE feet
chest hair getting thicker adn thicker, arm hair like a woman's legs, leg hair like most peoples' chest hair
yeah it's fucking awful being me

>>8321047
nah it's cool, most likely I'll just end up getting on HRT and staying boymode forever anyway
>>
>tfw 22 this summer
this is the last chance before eternal hondom
>>
>>8321216
ill trade you im a straight man and 5'8 with size 11 feet
>>
>>8321232
are you single?
>>
>>8321357
yes, why?
>>
>>8321364
Just asking, no reason. Do you have contact?
>>
>>8321372
depends who's asking
>>
>>8321379
>depends who's asking
Just some guy that wants to talk for a short while :)
>>
>tfw you're mocked for being too feminine before transitioning
>tfw you're called an ugly man when you do transition
>>
>>8321411
I just want a gf.
>>
>>8319886
I could tell you that your family might accept you, work might be cool with it and you'd turn out pretty. And that your bf would make an exception for you. But Im not gonna.

you're making excuses because whats familiar, even if its painful, is comforting. Time to move forward, grow up. Take your medicine and confront the unknown. You'll never get better if you don't.
>>
>>8315077
>hrt for one year
>tfw you just look like a really handsome man with long hair and "abs"
>not even cute or femboyish
>>
>tfw too scared to come out and start hrt
>>
>>8321944
Can you not start HRT without coming out?
>>
WHERE DO I GET A GF!? ITS AN EMERGENCY PLEASE HELP
>>
File: 1377081263910.png (32KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
1377081263910.png
32KB, 300x330px
>>8320239
Don't be mean to chasers, we have feelings too.
>>
>>8322056
we should round up all trannies and keep them in a chaser sex dungeon. we'd be doing the world a favor honestly.
>>
>>8322028
not really, I live with my parents and don't feel comfortable hiding that from them (or anyone that's close to me)
>>
>>8322174
Sooooooo move out?
>>
>>8322224
>says it like its a piece of piss
>>
>>8322174
I mean, you still need HRT. You can't just let your body get worse while you wait. It's permanent.

How invasive are your parents exactly? Do they search your room? Unless they're going out of their way to stop you hiding things like that it's probably far safer than you think. If they are, then make it a priority to move out, or get creative with hiding your HRT.

How would they react if they found out?
>>
>>8322239
It is though

You can live on social assistance if you have to

It's better than your parents
>>
>>8322258
maybe she doesn't have that kind of stuff in her country
>>
File: 1467653449493.jpg (6KB, 166x231px) Image search: [Google]
1467653449493.jpg
6KB, 166x231px
>>8320245
Fucking no, all embryo start with a prototype of sexual organe that are neither male or female. They are just, a "thing" that they have before having a male or a female organe.
You are right tho, male are not developed women, that doesn't make any sense, biologically and scientificaly.
But don't reply to shit with shit, that's counter productive.
>>
>>8322174
> and don't feel comfortable hiding that from them (or anyone that's close to me)
There are 2 options: either they seem accepting, and you can come out to them, or they aren't and that sentiment is stupid and will screw you over.
>>
>be a young girl that looks like a young boy
>mom beat the shit out of my bro and sis
>grow up scared of confronting her and with very low self-steem
>repress hard through childhood and puberty
>start college
>find out im trans
>too low self-steem to take care of myself
>drop out from college
>have to live those years after that with my mom
>hate every second of it
>she finds out im trans
>we practically never talk about it because I dont trust her at all
>start college again
>have a nervous breakdown and drop from it again
>feel like fucking garbage
>mom comes to live with me
>hate every second of it
>remember all those years when I live in fear of her beating the shit out of me
>hate even more every second of it
>the only reason I dont kill myself is because I dont want to give her the satisfaction of saying "well, she was a lost case"
>start to actually develop a self-steem
>feel a little better
>still hate the cunt with all my heart
I just want her to leave. Too bad the owner of the flat is my dad and he wont let me kick her out. And owning a place is not an option because Im a degreeless loser who cant get a job. I just have to tolerate this shit for another 5 years at least.
>>
>>8322589
i want to give you a hug anon
>>
>>8320253
wearing female underwear gives me a boner sometimes (less often now that it's not brand new) but even if not aroused or after jacking off it still feels right
>>
>tfw mtf and want to transition more than anything
>tfw disabled and have to live off of family and assistance or else just be homeless
>tfw family would never accept it and ruin my life if I mentioned it at all
>tfw have so many medical problems already that I don't know if I could even handle hrt or all the aspects of transitioning because my body may disintegrate at a moments notice or a stiff breeze would blow me away
>tfw trying to build up enough courage to tell therapist and doctors
>tfw new problems pop up all the time and now it seems like I'm losing sensation in the lower half of my body
>tfw don't wanna be trapped in aging femboy body forever
maybe I'll meet a rich guy who has a thing for sickly trans girls who I can marry or something
It hurts being so alone with no other trans friends hardly to talk to..
>>
>>8322756
Ill be your trans friend
>>
>>8322920
I would really enjoy that anon
>>
>>8322935
can I contact you somehow?
>>
>>8322938
can you be my friend too? please?
>>
>>8322945
yeah
>>
>>8322756
>a rich guy who has a thing for sickly trans girls

well idk if im rich, but reporting in.
>>
>>8322938
I have discord and email if you, or anyone else would like it.
>>
>>8322953
I dont have discord, but I'll email you for sure
>>
>>8322950
my discord is
theanon#7015
>>
>>8322962
>>8322953
I'll set up a discord gimme a second
>>
>>8322953
>>8322952
I am, wouldn't mind that discord.
>>
>>8322962
how do I find you in discord? I set it up but dont know how to use it
>>
>>8322983
there should be a add friends option at the top, enter in exactly what i put and itll add me
>>
>>8322983
You hit add friend and then put in their name, hashtag and then little number associated with it.
>>8322962
Adding you in just a moment.
>>8322959
Did you still want my email?
>>8322971
What's yours?
>>
>>8322992
>What's yours?
same person>>8322962
>>
>>8322992
I can use your discord now, I set up an account
>>
>>8323007
Oh that's great, what's yours?
>>
>>8323038
anotheranon
>>
>>8323042
What's the 4 numbers under the name?
>>
>>8322245
>How would they react if they found out?
worse than if I told them.

>>8322343
I think they would be somewhat accepting. I just feel like everyone will think I'm weird and treat me differently and things will be awkward.

>>8322224
not an option right now
>>
>>8323048
oh, wait Ill tell you in a second
>>
>>8323059
>>8323048
anotheranon#8157
>>
File: 1495244911158.jpg (151KB, 1263x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495244911158.jpg
151KB, 1263x1200px
>last therapist appointment before endo
>endo will give me the tit tacs
>amazing gf
>treats me like princess housewife
>get to cook, clean and build scale models all day
>got a qt kitty as reward for quitting smoking
>still can barely get out of bed
>haven't eaten in 3 days
>still can't shut up the screaming voice to kill myself

There is truly no God
>>
File: 2year25.jpg (124KB, 614x767px) Image search: [Google]
2year25.jpg
124KB, 614x767px
>>8319244
I feel like I know you. You are a lesbian too eh? ;)

Anyway you just need to focus on your own life! I am glad you ordered your HRT! That is a huge step in the right direction. Focus on getting more fulfilling things in your life. Take up a hobby, and try and keep making new and accepting friends. Once you have an understanding social circle being trans really stops mattering.
>literally chill you haven't even started yet, you have no idea what the end results will be
Is also very sagely advice. You are not a psychic. Nothing is set in stone. The biggest thing in life is just trying your best to do the things you want. You only get one life, so live it the way you want/need to in order to be true to yourself. Everything else is bullshit. If you die trying so what. At least then you can call your life your own! Pic related also a mid-late transitioner! There is always hope!
>>8320262
this is shitty but it happens. Just roll with it!
>>
File: StronkO.jpg (79KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
StronkO.jpg
79KB, 791x1024px
>>8323152
I hate this fucking picture whyy! But I know those feels I have things pretty much together but I still get the kys urge every now and then when I focus on certain thoughts etc. I think once my facial/ body hair is totally gone and SRS happens I will be in a way better place. That plus finding a job!

Now for the meat of it. I have been meaning to reply to this thread for a few days now since I saw the first two posts.
>>8315077
I think that all the points you made in the OP are spot on. That is sort of the realities of our horrible condition/disability.

>Our Disability
That is a point I really want to drive home.
I think the whole problem is that we are taking a disability and making it our identity! No wonder we are miserable! People who are physically handicapped know that if they let their disability define them then they will be miserable and it becomes a barrier. Instead they own it accept it as a condition they have and problem solve ways around it.

I am not a transwoman.
I am a woman. A woman born with a disability where I don't have the proper sex organs, and hormones. A woman who now that medical science is caught up is taking measures to correct this. (SRS/HRT) No one really understands my struggles. Just in the same way you don't really know what it is like being in a wheel chair until you are in one. I can't expect them to understand because my condition is one that isn't well understood even by science.

I plan to live my life as a woman to the best of my ability. Lots of women are not perfect models of stereotypical femininity and they make do.
>I do the best I can with what I have.
I am passable, I have a loving gf, I will have SRS as soon as possible (Waiting on a surgery date atm, but I want to get a new job first)

I am proud of my identity on the LGB spectrum but that is as a lesbian. I have huge amounts of pride there. I want to improve acceptance and understand for other lesbians too.

I'm not cis, but I feel cis.
>>
>>8323382
>I'm not cis, but I feel cis.
What does that mean?

Why be proud of being lesbian but not of being trans?
>>
>>8323410
I'm a tranny, and I vehemently hate the term "Pride" as it is used in the LGBT community.
Pride is for accomplishments. Coming out is pretty much the only thing that would cause pride.
Just being trans, gay, straight etc... is no cause for pride.
>>
>>8323473
>I am proud of my identity on the LGB spectrum
>>
>>8323473
To be fair it takes more effort to transition than to go look at porn but what do I know.
>>
>>8323410
>I'm not cis, but I feel cis.
>What does that mean?
As in I don't feel like a man who is a woman.
I feel like a woman born with defects that I am working to correct.

If you read my post you would see that I don't think transgenderism is something that you identify as. If anything I think it would be more appropriate to say a woman who has transgenderisim. It is a condition.

I also don't really think the T should be in LGBT as it is fundamentally different from the others. (I understand why it is etc) Being a lesbian is something that should define how you interact with others. Being trans shouldn't be. We all want to just be perceived as women, yet we segregate ourselves by adding a extra label like this. It is totally backwards. We mark ourselves for discrimination.

How can we expect others to see us as women if we don't even see ourselves as "true women" it just won't work.

Just say it.

I am a woman. (Period!)
>>
>>8323487
Yeah I forgot to put transitioning, but my main point is all the pride shit the LGBT normies go on about is just being proud of being, rather than being proud of doing.
>>
>>8315077
the OP's pic related looks alot like my ex gf. it triggers me ;~;
>>
File: gayest.jpg (93KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
gayest.jpg
93KB, 432x768px
>>8323510
The idea behind pride is that it is the opposite of shame. That being people who were lesbian, gay, or bi were told that it was shameful for a long time. Other people would use people's identity as lesbian or whatever against them.

If you are proud and don't hide who you are then you take that power away from someone else who would try and belittle you based on who you are and how you live your life.

That is why being proud makes sense. It is holding your head high while others would throw stones etc. Not backing away and repressing who you are out of fear.
>>
>>8323506
>As in I don't feel like a man who is a woman.
That's not what being trans means though. It just means you were born male. That's not a feeling.

>I don't think transgenderism is something that you identify as.
But why is being LGB?

>Being a lesbian is something that should define how you interact with others.
When it's romantic interaction, yes. The rest of the time, why?
>>
>>8321443

Could you shut up then, faggot?
>>
>>8323533
But all that applies to being trans too?
>>
>>8323533
>The idea behind pride is that it is the opposite of shame

I don't see LGBT stuff as anything to be ashamed of either.
I see shame as something for failures, and pride for accomplishments. Neither of which being LGBT is.

I see your point though, I just disagree.
>>
>>8323533
I would be proud to look like the woman in your pic and flaunt my lesbianism. Being trans, however, is nothing to be proud of. It's disgusting.
>>
File: comic for gf.png (270KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
comic for gf.png
270KB, 600x800px
>>8323562
I mean I am the same way. I don't want people saying I am brave, and to get a fucking medal or something. I'm just glad I am not into men because reasons. And happy I can be a cuddly woman with other cuddly women :3
>>
>>8323549
>Could you shut up then, faggot?
give me a gf then
>>
>>8323564
Why the different views towards L and T?
>>
>>8323595
Because being L is just my sexuality, and being T is a disease that ruined my life and will probably kill me?
>>
>>8323595
Are you retarded?

Transsexualism has you deformed, and unless you were lucky and got to transition early, you're going to be permanently deformed. Society won't even pay to try to fix your deformations, that society caused by their bullying.

Lesbianism etc is... "I like this, and I'm going to stand for it". It's a completely different thing, anyone with even half a brain should see that.
>>
>>8323618
They're both just things about you. Why be proud of one and ashamed of the other?
>>
>>8323591

Go to /r9k/. Or make a thread with your pic, stats, and what you're looking for.
>>
>>8323641
^^^ This person is a lost cause.
>>
>>8323639
Stop being so insulting and try listening to what I said. I'm well aware of the difference, as you'd know if you bothered to listen to me.

I asked why the different attitude. Why be proud of either?
>>
>>8323667
Because you like what you like? You shouldn't try to stop liking something just because it's not popular.
Being proud of being trans would basically be to not want to transition, which goes completely against transsexualism.
>>
>>8323646
>Go to /r9k/
already tried there
> make a thread with your pic, stats, and what you're looking for
like in /soc/ ? tried that couple times, but never got many replies :/
>>
>>8323663
Right, you don't have an answer. Probably internalized shame.
>>
>>8323268
Did she really start at 25?
>>
>>8323677
Or it would be being proud of transitioning, as opposed to being proud of having a basic understanding of what things you like to touch yourself to.
>>
>>8323700
What is there to be proud of to treat a medical condition? You treat it, that's it... Then it most probably won't work, so you will live miserably. Nothing to be "proud of", you did what yo cold, but it most likely failed, and you'll have to kill yourself.
>>
>>8323677
>>8323718
But why be proud of what you happen to like?
>>
>>8323687
No, I think she started at 23. A somewhat more salvageable age.
>>
>>8323718
Just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean doing something is somehow less of a thing than not doing something.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (121KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
121KB, 800x800px
>>8323745
>Tfw 24 and doctor is fucking me around.
>>
File: 1467148619972.jpg (178KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1467148619972.jpg
178KB, 550x550px
>>8315077
When I came out as trans (mtf) to my father, he said he loves and accepts me, and that although he knows its selfish he said that because my two brothers aren't around in either of ours lives I was his last hope as a son; he also wanted grandkids very badly
>>
>>8323770
Sorry to hear that, anon. Maybe you should try to self med if you can. 24 is definitely getting close to "actually too late" territory, though.
>>
>>8323814
My dad would beat me if I came out, boymode until I move out, glad I'm skinny as fuck. Hiding smol titties with baggy clothes will be easy as fuck.
>>
>>8323724
Because it's something you like.
This is basic fucking logic.

>>8323751
It's working fairly well for me, but for like 80%, it's going to end in death, from failed transition.
>>
File: 1477506960994.jpg (56KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
1477506960994.jpg
56KB, 500x617px
>tfw actually considering lying about being intersex so any polite people will at least feel bad for me instead of thinking I'm a tranny freak
>tfw also too good of a person to do it
anyone else know this feel or am I alone in this dilemma
>>
>>8324701
Why wouldn't you? What's good about not doing it?
>>
>>8324711
I dunno really, I like to think that I could probably pull it off but at the same time I'm a big pussy who feels bad about lying and there's always the nagging fear of saying the wrong thing and getting called out on my bullshit
Please slap some sense into me
>>
>>8324701
Holy shit that is a great idea senpai, thanks.
>>
>Tfw you just try a bit harder and everything slowly starts to improve
>tfw youre doing so well, you start a relationship
>Tfw when it is going what seems to be great
>get an STD test
>all clear yay IUD birth control
>Tfw cum inside her
>Tfw dysphoria punched you right where the uterus should be and you get extremely suicidal and you know thst feeling is going all of nowhere anytime ever.

Oh. Okay.

>make female friends
>adore them
>pass better
>assimilate
>realize you've always secretly been white trash too.

>>8323847
>be 5"6
>115 lbs
>34 under bust
>literally man's face

W-watashi?
>>
>>8324817
Yeah, and half of mtfg got furious with me about this. So did reddit. Jokes on them, everyone just thinks I have cancer of the attractiveness. Kek like I give a fuck what cunts think about what I tell the other 99.98% of humans.
>>
>>8324759
>there's always the nagging fear of saying the wrong thing and getting called out on my bullshit
Just pretend you don't know about it. "I have to ask my parents/doctor." It's not like being trans where you are going to know the names of HRT. Just don't name a specific condition and keep it vague, like you're a laywoman.
>>
God you trannies will never be happy
>Waah stop killing me for crossdressing
>"ok"
>Waaah call me a girl
>"ok"
>Waah give me another bathroom
>"ok"
>Waaah pay for my tranny pills
>"ok"
>Waaah give me a guy that likes me
>"ok"
>Waaah he's a chaser my pills didnt make me a 10/10 cutie and I realized I spent all my life carig about my gender rather than friends family and work and now I have no job or home
Nothing will ever make you happy
>>
>>8324897
>and half of mtfg got furious with me about this. So did reddit.
Links?
>>
>>8324923
>Waah stop killing me for crossdressing
I wear andro
>Waaah call me a girl
I don't give a fuck what anyone calls me
>Waah give me another bathroom
If I don't pass I use boys, if I do I use girls
>Waaah pay for my tranny pills
I live in NZ, free health care, but if I had to I could pay
>Waaah give me a guy that likes me
I'm ace so I don't give a fuck
>Waaah he's a chaser my pills didnt make me a 10/10 cutie and I realized I spent all my life carig about my gender rather than friends family and work and now I have no job or home
I have all those things, except a chaser cause I'm ace
>>
>>8324923
>Nothing will ever make you happy
Becoming a 10/10 cutie.
>>
File: 1477870650545.png (180KB, 628x487px)
1477870650545.png
180KB, 628x487px
>>8324897
That's why I felt like shit about it, considering a lot of other trannies don't like the idea, but honestly I've become unable to stand the idea of being associated with the term trans at all so that's why there's a part of me that wants to lie
>>8324912
This is some good advice, I appreciate you
>>
>>8324946
Whoa ace youre so cool youre awesome damn youre so special
Oh and you dress andro whoa damn you must have proud parents youre cool
Good job sweetie :)
Maybe someday youll find a man
>>
>>8323770
I'm turning 24 in a month and I'm still too afraid to do anything. I wish I was dead.
>>
File: 1488475839067.gif (494KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488475839067.gif
494KB, 500x281px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzJj5-lubeM
>>
>>8315196

I know this feel so well
>>
>>8325017

I just turned 28, and recently my permenant 5 o'clock shadow has started kicking in......work, mortgage, family there is always an excuse in my head I cannot get past. Started finasteride to stop my hair line receding like my brothers and dads, probably going for electrolysis or laser hair removal for my face.
>>
> repressed tranny in Mormon family
>attempt suicide my junior year of high school
>graduate high school, enlist in marine corps
>emotions get worse over time
>about a year in attempt suicide again
>marines kick me out
>move in with dad
>order hrt online, diy
>4 months go by, no changes either physically or emotionally
>run out of money and hrt
Want to die
>>
>>8327189
what is your dose
I started seeing changes at 2 months in

I am on 200mg Spro
4 mg prog
>>
>>8327427
50mg cypro, 4mg progynova
>>
>>8327189
Won't your dad help you pay for it?
Also, Get a job.
>>
>>8327444
I'm trying to get a job. Nobody will hire me.
My dad lets me live here rent free and he gets me food. I'm already enough of a leech without asking for him to pay for my hormones.
>>
>>8327444
I do have another interview on Wednesday for a part time position. I really am trying
>>
>>8322282
actually thats not really far from it.
>>
>>8324923
who the hell has been openly complying with even half a 1/4th of these?
>>
I'm never going to be as beautiful as my cis/nb friend and I want to push her away and just kill myself
>>
>>8324923
Why would trans people want "another bathroom"?
>>
>>8315330
Seriously yall need to start giving yourselves credit where it is due
>>
>>8324946
>Waaah call me a girl

I transitioned for me, to fix my dysphoria, not to get other peoples validation. That's narcissistic as fuck.
>>
>tfw feeling extreme dysphoria more horrible than normal for the past few days
>I can't sleep and all I do is lay in bed and sob or have suicidal thoughts
>tfw it's gotten worse the past two days and my small puddle of friends have all been busy or got other stuff going on and are too busy to talk
>best friend has been busy and feeling down lately and hasn't talked to me much recently
>Break down tonight and tell another friend some of what I've been feeling
>Before I can tell him I'm trans he just abruptly tells me to stop being a pussy and he goes to sleep
>tfw seriously contemplating death later tonight sometime
>sobbing trying to type
life just really sucks anons
>>
File: 38550290_p22.png (66KB, 500x357px)
38550290_p22.png
66KB, 500x357px
>>8330241
I don't think you're a pussy
I know how you feel kind of, only thing is that I don't really have friends so I just cry alone
I can't really give solid advice but I hope you don't die, that's bad. Wait things out and maybe find new friends your current ones sound mean and fake
>>
>>8330241
>TFW mute
>Give doctor a letter explaining dysphoria
>Gets appointment with psyche
>She keeps fucking me around because I can't talk
>Repeatedly write down that she needs to ask me yes or no questions
>She still doesn't get it and asks me stupid fucking questions I can't answer
>Won't diagnose me with GID
>This has been happening for months
>Just want her to hurry the fuck and give me letter for endo

Should I just kms?
>>
>>8315556
STFU
I can't help that I like attractive women with cocks.
>>
>>8330714
Dickgrils are best grils
>>
>>8330707

Self-med. No buts, just fucking do it and hand her the order confirmation. See how she reacts then.
>>
>been on hrt for over half a decade, pass, and have a loving gf and good friends but constantly have the feeling in the back of my head that I'm not a "real" woman
>internalized TERF bullshit and Blanchard's typology so i have to deal with cognitive dissonance all day
>feel like shit all the time because I know I fit the AGP model
>get dysphoric every time i try to masturbate or have sex because I'm always questioning myself and analyzing my own arousal patterns
>wind up feeling deeply ashamed of my own fucking sexuality after an unsatisfying orgasm
>tell myself all the time that it doesn't matter and i don't care but deep down i do and it hurts
>dislike shrinks so i don't ever seek help
>too ashamed to talk about it openly with my closest friends
>only people that talk about having agp on here are autistic pre everything trans girls or older cis men that sound creepy
>would rather kms than detrans or go full TERFnazi
>just come here to vent all my insecurities and simultaneously myself feel like shit then go back to trying to distract myself from my own mental problems with music and video games

Otherwise, I'm doing okay. I just wonder if there are other trans women who know how i feel.
>>
>>8331019
>Tfw can't self med in NZ cause none of the sites ship here...
>>
>>8331043
Why is being a "real" woman such a big deal to you?
>>
>>8331043
>TERF and believe the blanchard meme?
No hope sorry senpai
>>
>>8331043
I don't know that feel because I listen to the people around me IRL rather than let 4chan memes control my self-image.

You need to stop coming here anon. I'm only 18mo in and I've mostly stopped because I'm tired of the same gloomy posts made forever by fresh girls on the HRT train. I browse a little when I'm super bored and can't sleep to see if I can't make a helpful post somewhere.

Just leave and listen to the people around you. Stop coming here this place is full of trash. It's mostly trolls and jealous bitches that won't put in the same effort passing transwomen do.
>>
I'm confused about trannies,

Is it being treated like a girl and getting to dress up important to you?

Or is it the dick and ball you don't like?

I honestly see the appeal to wanting to be a woman, you get to wear cute stuff, you get away with stupid shit etc, but I never felt any Dysphoria over it.

I'm not shitposting, i'm genuinely curious.

While reading up about it, I kinda get mixed and bizarre answers from people saying that their brain has female programming, to that they enjoy "feeling" like a woman.
>>
>>8331079
That is a fetish, actual trans have dysphoria
>>
>>8331083
Well i'm a straight guy, so idk the proper terminology, I am on /lgbt/ because I saw this thread at the front page links.

Kinda depresses me to see you guys suffer over this so much. I'm a loner with no friends and I thought my life was bad.
>>
File: 1482791769999.jpg (347KB, 958x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482791769999.jpg
347KB, 958x1024px
>>8331079
>never felt dysphoria over it
dude. then your not GOING to understand it, not really at least. call it trutrans all you want but i feel dysphoria, I am simply a woman who grew up as a male and its fucking weird and i dont like it and i had to fix it. dont like my genitals, dont like anything male about myself, anything else falls more into fetish categories.
>>
File: 1483860978784.jpg (472KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483860978784.jpg
472KB, 1920x1200px
>>8331079
i dont have to think about it, i just am. its constant and just at my core. its not a mystery to me at all. even before transitioning (im bi) regardless who i dated i displayed female characteristics in relationships, and after transitioning both having been with a girl and boy afterwards, it was the godamn same excpet now i look how im supposed to. being with a guy doesnt give me some wieird satisfaction of gender corectness to a fetish level, its slightly comforting but any girl cis girl is comforted ot some level, just as men are to feeling masculine in front of there girlfreinds and such. when im with a girl i dont think oh god shes a girl the thing i "want" to be or whatever, i dont live through them. they are another person. i just like pussy. i just like communicating with a femine personality. its really alot more simple than people scream about.
>>
File: 1490435084767.jpg (97KB, 818x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490435084767.jpg
97KB, 818x1000px
>>8331079
I hope you werent trolling but then again it is truly on of the most ill taught subjects or spread of information around, and leads to accusations by outsiders and general wildfire theories. my brain didnt receive the correct signals during developement so my brain followed a female path while my body followed the male path, thus i was born this sick joke of nature confused depressed and wondering what the fuck happened and why it happened to me. but i could bitch about it or try and fix it so i fixed it. lifes better now, not good, maybe not even acceptable yet, but better. I'm getting there.
>>
>>8331079
>Is it being treated like a girl and getting to dress up important to you?
>Or is it the dick and ball you don't like?
Both.

>While reading up about it, I kinda get mixed and bizarre answers from people saying that their brain has female programming, to that they enjoy "feeling" like a woman.
There are two types of MTF. The former is HSTS, the latter is AGP.
>>
>>8331091
Eh i have no friends and I'm a tranny NEET.
>>
>>8331141
>The former is HSTS, the latter is AGP.

This meme needs to stop
>>
I am actually considering dumbing my transgirlfriend feels like I am just experiment for her and her constant denial of sex just makes me want to kick her out of the apartment and put all her clothes to the trash bag and change the door locks.
>>
>>8331092
>>8331110
>>8331126
Not trolling.

I'll be honest, I'm part of the "LOL fk off fag" crowd, I'm a shitty person but I'm not a terrible human being.

I always suspected that it was probably some poor programming in the brain.

Also, It seems like such a shitty issue to have because there seems to be a catch 22 situation no matter what route you choose.
>>
>>8331051
Why do trans people transition?

>>8331052
I'm not a TERF and never will be thank you very much. And I don't "believe" the Blanchard meme, I just know there is some truth to it.

>>8331059
Honestly that's what I'm doing now to cope and I'm a lot happier for it. They're the ones that actually matter in my life. I don't even care if it's a hugbox, ignorant bliss is miles better than eternal misery.

I just kinda struggle with certain things still cause i browsed this shithole for a long time. I hate to say it, but I used to be kinda addicted to this place.

Thanks for the advice tho. I wish you well.
>>
File: 1489255040098.jpg (721KB, 715x970px)
1489255040098.jpg
721KB, 715x970px
>>8331159
some people are cringey, some abuse the term transgender and make us all look crazy and fad fitting. no. it happens to animals, humans are just more complicated and its easier to happen to us as much as almost a whole percent of the population just at different degrees. it happens during embryonic developement. my brain is physically more female shaped in a cat scan if you want physical proof other than thinking its just mental disorder. the whole brain cant be a disorder buddy. and yes i post anime girls.
>>
>>8331159
yeah catch 22. its like being born deformed to me and I want to claw my skin out sometimes. I don't wish this on anyone...
>>
>>8331172
>Why do trans people transition?
What are you getting at? Transition only needs to improve your life. That's all that matters. There is no validity or legitimacy, no "real" woman, besides that.
>>
>>8316779
If you wanna lose weight just don't eat sugar or grains or carbs. The cravings are bad at first but they go away after a couple weeks.
>>
File: 1490085012113.jpg (187KB, 813x885px) Image search: [Google]
1490085012113.jpg
187KB, 813x885px
>>8330707
At least you don't need to work on your voice!
>>
>>8331251
Yeah it's great, but I still wish I could have sexy gril voice

t.retard who bit their own tongue off
>>
>>8331260
Hey anon

Pls b my gf
>>
>>8331264
I'm ace so no secks 4 u
You just want gf that can't whine :(
>>
>>8331047

This thread may be of assistance.

https://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8219760/

You may also not need to actually self-med. You can just illustrate to the therapist you are definitely considering it. Try to break this deadlock you have. Persisting with your current course of action is just a great way for them to stretch out fees.

Worst case scenario, you can't self-med so you need to shop for a new therapist.
>>
>>8331284
Fees are no problem, free NZ healthcare, even psyches.

I think I made it pretty clear I am going to self med in my letter

Here it is (Sorry pretty long)
>>
>>8331298

Lucky you. In Aus we get a $100+ gap between medicare and psych visits. Shit sucks.
>>
>>8331298
I know part of the reason I am depressed and anxious, but I haven't been able to bring myself to tell anyone, you or the psychologist/psychiatrist, as just thinking it makes me feel all dizzy and clammy and sick feeling in the stomach, like before a panic attack.

But recently I have been feeling worse and worse, to the extent where I don't know what feels worse, the suicidal feelings I have every day, or going to the doctor to talk about why. So I decided to just go to the doctor today.

I have felt dysphoric about my male sexual characteristics and how others perceive my gender since high-school, and was a very feminine child, and this has remained true since I can remember, and I have felt the need to start HRT to transition since I was about 15, but as I said, I couldn't bring myself to talk to anyone about it.

I feel ill looking in the mirror, and my sleep has been getting worse, even with the sleeping pills. I look down and try to cover my face with my hair when I go out, and I feel depressed and weird whenever I hear my voice or see myself.

As I am 24 I'd like to start sooner rather than later. I know the risks, such as going sterile, but I am asexual and have no plans whatsoever to have children, so this is not a problem. I also don't smoke or drink, which I know can cause complications with HRT.

I have been considering going DIY (buying cyproterone and estradiol valerate online), but I think this might be unwise as without the assistance of a doctor and blood tests I would not be able to monitor my hormone levels nor detect potential health complications or interactions with my current medication the drugs may cause.

This is something I have known I have needed for many many years and have considered extensively, and I truly know 100% that this is the best course of action for me.
>>
>>8331284
Wait shit, that thread was mine kek
>>
>>8331311

I thought so. What ended up happening? You said you possibly get to skip straight to endo.
>>
>>8331315
Doctor backpeddled, he thought he could fast track it for me, but he couldn't. Now just stuck with shitty psyche.
>>
>>8331317

Goddamnit. Regardless I think your letter outlines the evidence and statements necessary to speed you through the psych. If not, move to another psych.

If you dont mind me asking, psychologically mute or physiologically mute? If you're psychologically mute it may be possible she is waiting for you to open up to her verbally in which case you can proceed with telling her to fuck off.
>>
>>8331329

This is me>>8331260
>>
>>8331191
I understand what you're trying to say. Distinctions of valid, legit or real being meaningless and all. I've tried that sort of existential nihilism before and it does help somewhat but knowing deep down that I'll never fit into that little definition of what we as a society think is a real woman will always be something that tortures me and many other trans people. Trying to pretend that it isn't a thing or it doesn't matter when it affects us in very real ways everyday is counterproductive. This thread itself (along with this board) shows that our current methods of transition are more palliative than anything, and the overall results are mediocre.
>>
>>8331343
>I've tried that sort of existential nihilism before
It's not nihilism. It's just accepting this when it comes to gender your decision is all that's needed. It's not some broader worldview beyond gender.

>but knowing deep down that I'll never fit into that little definition of what we as a society think is a real woman will always be something that tortures me and many other trans people.
But why? It shouldn't!

How does it affect you?

Yes transition methods aren't as good as we all wish they were. There's nothing to do about that but make medical progress. That's a problem whatever the nature of being trans.
>>
>>8331151
> feels like I am just experiment for her
In what way?

> her constant denial of sex
What's her reason for that? Is it discomfort with her body or some kind of insecurity preventing her from being intimate or anything else like that? Have you discussed this with her much?
>>
>>8330952
>woman.
True that.
>>
>>8331332
Wait a sec, did you seriously bite your tongue off?
>>
File: IMG_8968.jpg (85KB, 385x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8968.jpg
85KB, 385x572px
>tfw on hrt for a minute, but haven't been able to do much to work towards socially transitioning because of my current living situation.
>want to start voice training but can't quit smoking
>the only thing worse than dysphoria for me is withdrawal every time I try to quit.
>doctor says smoking on estrogen is super bad, older trans friends say it's no more risky than it is for a cis girl
>cling to that hope as a way to rationalize my addiction
>tfw stuck with Kurt conbain lungs and voice forever.

Any tips on quitting cigs? Can't afford patches.
inb4 cold turkey or people that haven't quit before telling me how.
>>
>>8331151
Just dumb her. No reason to be in a relationship if the other one never wants it
>>
>>8332028
Yes, tripped over cat on driveway. Got knocked out, and cat ate tongue.
>>
>>8332061
Ween.
>>
>>8331379
Trannies use for their own benefit to feel good
>>
>>8332061
Every single tranny I know is smoking. Your doctor is a lying piece of shit. He probably thinks he's helping you by making you quit with his lies.
>>
>>8333129
He is helping smoking is not good for trannies
>>
>>8333129
>>8332061
I googled it a bunch and that's why I quit smoking. This is only a problem if you take estrogen orally I believe though.
>>
>>8333129
>>8333367
>deepening your voice is a good thing if you want to be a woman

Enjoy 50yo man's voice.
>>
>>8333377
I quit smoking cold turkey as I'm starting HRT soon, I just got drunk every day for a week and when I stopped I didn't crave smokes anymore. Now I have no caffeine, alcohol or smokes.
>>
>>8320253
>wearing female underwear means you just aren't trans
This clears up everything!
>>
>>8332061
I quit yesterday, I really hope I can stick to it this time (most I've ever done is 3 months, no vape, but that was before starting HRT). I'm still going to vape when cravings get really bad. The most successful streaks I've have have been when I got sick and smoking hurt too much. I lucked out in that I got a sore throat the day of my last durry, so the memory of my last one is of pain and death.
My reasons for quitting for good:
>getting older, so greater impact on health
>I want to move up to 6mg e, but made a pact with myself that I wasn't allowed to if I was still smoking
>Hopefully there's still time for the damage it's done to my skin to reverse a little bit
>expensive and makes me feel scummy
>if I didn't transition I was going to kms, so why am I still killing myself?
>If I quit I can high road my boyfriend about his smoking (only because he has asthma and I don't want him to die ;_;)
Get a vape, that way you can still "smoke" socially, you'll feel lame but it's better than breaking.

>>8332959
That's messed up, that cat is a jerk
>>
>>8320217
Discrimination for employment based on LGBT is entirely legal in many places.
>>
>>8320523
Abnormality doesn't equal being retarded though.
>>
>>8322282
>>8320245
I believe the point that anon was trying to make is that male puberty is far more severe than female puberty, which is true.
>>
File: 1491975917932.png (301KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1491975917932.png
301KB, 370x699px
>>8315194
Was gonna post this exact feel.
>tfw there's nothing you can do about your body
>the only way to keep going forward is to accept being male
>repression is proven to not work
>mfw
>>
>>8336247
I've seen pics of you though and you have a cute body.
>>
>>8336251
You have not seen my body unless you were around a year ago and saw the under link
>>
>>8336254
>Under link
Unsee link I mean
>>
>>8336254
>>8336257
I must have missed that.

You've been sadposting way too much lately though, we need to get you a boyfriend quickly.
>>
>>8336266
I can't get one because I'm trapped in a relationship already. I sadpost rn because I forgot to take my antidepressant and I got 0 will to live unless I'm doped on lexapro
>>
>>8321216
>leg hair like most peoples' chest hair
Isn't that a good thing? Most people have legs way hairier than their chests, men included.
>>
>tfw there are creepy chasers itt even after a big conversation about them being creepy chasers happened
just go fuck a twink or something
>>
>>8336303
wherever there are transgirls, there will always be chasers
>>
File: 1495363637892.jpg (121KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495363637892.jpg
121KB, 600x900px
>>8315194

>tfw 5 months on HRT and half asian half australian so half good tier genetics and half kill yourself you 5'11 freak
>Dunno if I'll be a hon, twinkhon, andro, or fem

It's either transition or die. HRT is better than being in a wholly virilized body.

>>8315247

>You're so brave I could never go out looking like that

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8336321
Failed transition is somehow even worse than not even trying though.
>>
>tfw trying to pursue transition in 1996 at age 14, and don't know what you are
>tfw you get your ass kicked by neighborhood kids for being fem
>tfw you were a pussy too afraid to seek real help
>tfw you try to kill yourself, and end up in a mental hospital
>tfw you steal herbal hormones and they don't do shit really
>tfw when you grow from 5'4" to 6'1" within a couple years
>tfw when you repress until 20 only to be gatekept even more
>tfw when you turn 21, and feel like an idiot for not knowing about diy
>tfw you're finally on hrt and things feel right
>tfw you're living a pretty good life for most part
>tfw you meet an amazing man that loves you
>tfw he passes away in his sleep from a seizure due to a previous motorcycle accident
>tfw you gain 100lbs
>tfw when you try to overdose and fail, but have a mild stroke and can't take hormones
>tfw you detransition
>tfw you're finally able to start hormones again at 34
>tfw things feel hopeless and you just want to kys now
>>
>>8336346
Holy shit that sounds rough
>>
>>8336346
i hope you can make it anon that sounds like real life hell
>>
>>8336365

It definitely was and still is. That's why I baka when I see girls on here putting down other girls. Some people didn't have the advantages or resources available today. A lot changed in 20 years, I'm happy to see the younger trans kids not having to deal with it that bullshit.
>>
>>8336378

Smh not baka, whatever that is lol
>>
>>8336378
It feels bad to fuck up with the resources and advantages. I'm so sorry
>>
>>8332959
Wait are you serious? This has to be a joke, right?

I mean...the cat got your tongue....

Though I'm sure you've heard that one before...
>>
>>8332959
Dammit, I'm really sorry for you.
>>
>>8336346
fuck life
>>
>>8323683
Where are you from?
>>
>>8336576
I've heard that cats are the most likely to eat you if you die and are their owner
Maybe anon's cat thought she was dead and decided to just go ham on it
>>
>>8336272
>trapped in a relationship
What is your relationship like?
>>
>>8315345
We are mentally retarded.
>>
>>8341283
You may be, but even after brain damage from ECT I still have an genius intelligence level.
>>
>>8331043
I know what you mean, I obsess about stupid shit that I think makes me a fake trans. I say the EXACT thing that makes me feel like I'm faking being a woman, laugh at how stupid it sounds when I say it out loud, and carry on with my day.
>>
>>8343047
>brain damage from ECT
ouch. explain?
>>
>>8315125
So suffering from gender dysphoria makes you enlightened?
Are you so paranoid that you think someone wouldn't feel bad for punching a fragile twig in the face and as such will try to fuck your shit up everytime they see you?
>>
>>8343270
Electro Convulsive Therapy done during conversion therapy. :( Fucked me up real bad.
>>
>>8343547
Wait like gay conversion therapy?
Jesus fuck
>>
>>8343563
trans
>>
>>8343547
fucked you up how?
>>
File: 67MxVk4.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
67MxVk4.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>8315077
I was able to convince myself to stop wanting to be a girl. It comes back occasionally but I just started lifting and eating red meats and stuff. If you have other ambitions in life like doing high skill ceiling jobs, I would recommend this. I know the feel too well though.
>>
>>8343578
Well, For well over 2 decades I forgot everything except a few innocuous memories pre conversion therapy. I'm finally getting some memories back. Many memories have holes or damage to them. One of them is obviously damaged because the grass is pink. Others have parts missing. Along with that most of my skills were damaged too. I can't trust anything I knew form before due to the errors. I also haven't had any successful new relationships since then.

>>8343582
LOL eating red meats is a meme. I'm a cattlewoman. I raise cattle and eat plenty of read meat. I'm still trans.
>>
>>8343678
If you're happy, good for you. I came to the conclusion at the age of 14 that I could stop the dysphoria if I completely altered my appearance to be masculine, and it worked okay. I knew that being trans was going to be a hassle if I wanted to get into the design industry.
>>
>>8343678
what did did the therapy happen/did you lose memories from before? how did you parents get you to have it done to you?

>Along with that most of my skills were damaged too.
what was the skill damage?
>>
>>8343582
Hey, that's more or less what I've been doing my hole life to repress. It works, can confirm. And yes, it does come back occasionally, but I usually manage to distract myself from it and it doesn't come back in a long time. Any other tips, anon?
>>
Take all of your pills at once
>>
>>8343872
I've got a shit loads of prescription drugs stockpiled for a rainy day. Stuff I was on but was ineffective so they switched to another drug.
I've got Dothiepin, Amitriptyline, Lamotrigine, Venlafaxine, Sertraline, Olanzapine, and Temazepam + a few others I can't find atm.
If I take all of them at once will it make me a real gril?
>>
>>8343949
Jesus this post almost gave me drug induced psychosis

I feel sorry that you've had to go though all those drugs and are still not okay.
>>
File: dr.jpg (25KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
dr.jpg
25KB, 400x301px
>>8344005
I'm weening off my current ones, as HRT is starting in a few months. Should work better than any antidepressants.
>>
>>8344045
Well I hope it goes well. I was on sertraline for a couple years myself.
>>
>tfw everyone your age is getting engaged, advancing in careers, buying houses, traveling and all you've managed to do is not kill yourself while taking female hormones
>>
>>8344852
Sucks to have been abused for breaking gender norms when you were built that way.
>>
Dont feel too bad. You ladies can get Laid easily. I've dumped about a gallon of my seed down your throats and up your ass. And i love you for it.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.