[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Democratic Body Modification

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

So I started transition about a year and a half ago, and it pretty obvious by now that, since I'm not a teenager any more, I'm not going to be able to overcome the effects of my father's stupid Y-chromosome without some extensive body modification. And, being a broke college student puts that out of reach, so I've come up with a nifty little experiment.

Obviously, I want to be beautiful. But let's accept that our idea of beauty is in large part social programming. We aren't going to change that right now, so I'm curious about letting it run its course, with my body as a canvas. What I am proposing now is to crowd fund my cosmetic procedures, and allow the people donating to dictate the extent and details. I want to see, and to show, what the people who, given anonymity and the power to decide what a "beautiful" girl is supposed to look like. Some people might think of it as almost literally selling my body, but I think of it as more like performance art, done, in this case, to commission.

There's a good clinic here, where I live in SoCal: http://www.pacificlipo.com/
The total cost of the procedures I am looking at (most of them) as just about $47,000.00. Let's crowd fund this, and keep a tally of votes, and once the amount's been raised, I'll have it all done, according to the votes of the donors.

My takeaway, of course, is the body itself. The donors can have all the pics and video they like, however they like it, as often as they like it. To prove that the work was actually done, I'll post the before and afters, and the invoice (minus personal information). PayPal will keep records of the donations, so you have a guarantee of delivery.

Anyone interested in this project should make their donation at paypal.me/CreatedGirl , and email any questions or detailed opinions they want to express [email protected]

I look forward to seeing what comes from this.
>>
>implying I can afford surgery for myself let alone you too
>>
>>8314798
Oh, not really. The idea is that this isn't a one-person funding thing. Rather, I want to see what emerges from a thousand or so different opinions and votes. Like stepping back from the mass of paint dots, and seeing the picture they create together.
>>
You should take this to reddit, OP (no bully). They got off hard on twitch plays pokemon and that /r/place thing. I think they would go for this too.
>>
>>8314784
orrrrr, maybe people will donate to make you look as fucked up as possible for a laugh
>>
>>8314784
I vote $47k in ass implants.
>>
>>8314919
the only way this will get off the ground is if people get to oblivion character creator you for the memes, otherwise this is just funding the same 'beautiful woman' ffs almost any tranny would like to go through desu...
>>
>>8314919
Strangely, I doubt that. Behavioral neuro-psychology seems to indicate that we're hard wired to be kind, empathetic and generous, even when we're expressing personal power. There's a lot of theory involved, but the tl;dr of it is that _not_ being dbags is an evolutionary trait for social animals.
I'm inclined to think that, given this power over another human being, the majority will push what they think is best for the subject, while also gratifying their own desires.

"You're doing it wrong. _I_ know what beauty _really_ is!"

But knowing how most guys are, there'll be about a gazillion donations voting for a double-E bust, size negative 1 waist and butt like a couple of stuck together basket balls! W/e though: one life, so I'm going to make art out of it.
>>
>>8314949
Hmm...character creation screen shots submitted with votes...I actually like that as an idea. It kinda ties in nicely with the whole experimental idea of creating myself as a reflection and commentary on the overall modern aesthetic...
For that idea, if you become a donor, I give you extra votes!
>>
>>8314945
XD
Called it!
I tell you what, Anon, if you actually pony it up, which everyone knows you can't, you can have what you want.
>>
>>8314965
Joking aside, if I had $47k to spend on surgery, I would spend it on myself.
>>
>>8314949
I'm a Argonian in a human body, fund me pls, will rent sexual favors
>>
>>8314784
>tehee pay for my surgeries guys! xoxo
Goodluck with that anon.
>>
>>8315040
kek
>>
>>8314784
You get your Y chromosome from your mother you fucking retard.
>>
>>8315141
Criticism is one thing, and I get that. Being insulting and abusive, when you are wrong, however...
That's comedy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y_chromosome
>>
>>8314784

Go to Mexico or Thai or even Spain. Plenty of reputable doctors there that will do the work for a fraction of what you'd pay in Southern California of all places...
>>
>>8315343
>Mexico

$500 reassignment surgery behind a taco truck with only a machete and a bottle of rum as an antiseptic. But don't worry, the doctor is totally "licensed" from a medical school that he cannot name or remember.
>>
>>8314784
I wonder if begging for money is against the global rules.
>>
>>8314919
>>8314919

People would realize that OP just wants them to pay for his srs and feminization and they will donate because they want to help- once you add this very weird reality TV-esque spin on it you're going to give the impression that you're trying to manipulate people into donating, because let's face it- not only is what you're proposing unethical but surgeons would not want this kin d of bad publicity or do whatever you ask. If you don't just take the money and use it as you want that is.
None wants to feel used. You may not get 47k in donations but some people will donate out of good will and you can feel good about not tricking people into sending money.
>>
>>8314784
It's like something from my most cyberpunk fapfics! We really are living in the future!
>>
>>8315368
that's just racist.
have you ever even been to Mexico?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.