[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/etg/ Eldritch Trans General - Stealth Bomber Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: eldritch.jpg (48KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
eldritch.jpg
48KB, 460x215px
This is a new thread for the gray hairs of the trans world. MtFs and FtMs both welcome. Are you over 30? Over 40? Are you in your second, third or more decade since transitioning and settled in? Then this is the thread for you. Haters who think we all hero ourselves at age 30 BTFO.

Some things I've learned in my old age:

Stealth is good, but don't take it too far. You're still trans and it can be good to be out to at least some friends so you can be yourself around them and not have to worry about being outed.

Keeping some trans friends in your life is good. No one else really understands what we go through, and we have to support each other in the face of an often cruel and hostile world.

Don't let yourself gain too much weight! It's sooo hard to lose, and we need to be healthy and look our best to compete in the world.

Share your experiences and nuggets of wisdom here.
>>
File: 439587.png (2MB, 1102x1486px) Image search: [Google]
439587.png
2MB, 1102x1486px
>>8314525
Any advice from trans women who started under 13?
>>
>>8314536
Can't you let us have one nice thread Cara?
>>
>>8314536
*FOR
not from
>>
>>8314540
How old are you now?
>>
File: 1438213983617.jpg (170KB, 1023x945px) Image search: [Google]
1438213983617.jpg
170KB, 1023x945px
>>8314576
21, meaning that I was forced to transition myself back when it was basically culturally impossible. Why?
>>
>>8314525
>Don't let yourself gain too much weight!

Man, I went from 140 to 180 after getting married, trying to lose weight in my midthirties is fucking shitty, OP.

How are my fellow senior 4tranners doing on their life goals and bucket lists?
>>
>>8314604
Because I didn't expect to see any early transitioners on this thread. It would have been pretty unusual 8 years ago, I believe. How did you get started?
>>
>>8314614
Congrats on getting married. I started going up in weight after SRS, but I'm working hard on losing now. I'm down 10 but I have a ways to go yet.

I'm reworking my life goals. I never got established in a career, so at this point I'm just concerned with having enough money to retire. I need to rebuild my social network too. I got caught up in helping out my aging parents so I've had less time and energy for my own personal life than I'd like. I'm optimistic for my future but I can't afford to waste any more time.
>>
>>8314540
Keep in touch with friends even after they/you move, and maintain a list of good job references. Social networks are important. I don't know if you're introverted, but if you are keeping up the networks is harder and more important. It's great when other people treat you as cis, but trans issues always come up in life, and it's nice to have some people to talk to that you don't have to hide anything from and who know what you've been through.
>>
>>8314627
cara is a troll but they do exist, I've met some at support groups, feels like a knife in the heart
>>
File: 1484552214151.jpg (271KB, 700x539px) Image search: [Google]
1484552214151.jpg
271KB, 700x539px
>>8315725
hmmm well then maybe you should have """realized you were trans""" earlier than 14, you stupid piece of shit.
>>
HI GRANDMAS
>>
>>8315746
Fuck off cara you're not an early transitioner, you waited until 21
Nice """dysphoria""" lmao
>>
>>8315746
t. denied he was trans until 21
>>
>>8314703
>I got caught up in helping out my aging parents
Wish I lived closer to mine, 17 hours by car.

Now that "the dust is settled", we get on well.
>>
>>8315765
I've gotten along with my mother a lot better than my father. The issue of my being trans is still touchy so we kind of ignore it for the most part.
>>
File: IMG_20170419_175922.jpg (79KB, 750x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170419_175922.jpg
79KB, 750x635px
I transitioned(mtf) at 22 and am now 32 and happily married. I pass as non offensively trans, but still noticeably not cis.

However, I've accomplished absolutely nothing outside of that and am now having a bit of a "wth more do I want outta life" crisis.
>>
>>8315801
Congrats on being married. I still have hopes of finding a husband. I'm getting to an age where even ciswomen are unable to have children, and a lot of them have let themselves go, so the playing field is a bit more level. I'm not getting my hopes up too high but there's no sense in giving up.
>However, I've accomplished absolutely nothing outside of that and am now having a bit of a "wth more do I want outta life" crisis
32 isn't too old so you still have a lot of time to figure things out, but time does start going by crazy fast as you get older. I really wish the average lifespan were 200 years or something. Then we'd all have more time to figure out life.
>>
>>8315801
As the other poster said, 32 isnt all that old, I am 35 and went back to school at 32/33. Hard to understand my classmates some but easy to connect with the instructors, and theyre the ones grading you or slipping your name out to industry contacts, right?
>>
>>8315883
Why did you go back? What did you study?
>>
I'm 25 but I've been living as a girl pretty much my whole life. I've had srs and breast implants and the only people in my life who know I'm trans are my family and my bf.
I'm an RN also.
>>
>>8315907
Went back because I do not want to work minimum wage in retail anymore.

Animation is my major, a lot of Game Design for electives, focusing on 3D character sculpture this final year.
>>
Bumping thread. Any more oldies out there?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.