[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me your story Lgbt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 13132132421354.jpg (15KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
13132132421354.jpg
15KB, 350x300px
the thread i posted in got deleted, just wondered if anyone else here had a similar thing happen to them.
im horrible at green texting, so please dont nit pick.

>Knew a transwoman from when we were kids
>Told her i'd always try and keep her safe
>Protected her from bullies, have a few stitches from 2 or 3 on 1 fights, but i never lost, my goal was to keep her safe.
>trained solely for the purpose of keeping her safe (got /fit/).
>held hands wherever we went, didnt want people thinking she was on her own.
>ask her out to dinner once
>it was fun, enjoyed it, got drunk after, kissed and stuff.
>noticed she started to talk less, she seemed worried
>asked her what was wrong
>"its nothing anon, dont worry"
>ask her if she wants to go out for dinner again.
>she says she has some stuff to work on
>2 days later, she killed herself
>note saying that she thought she wasn't good enough for me and that she thought i didnt love her.
>Heart broken
>dont sleep for 2 days
>stop going to gym for a while (1 week~)
>visit her grave everyday with flowers.
>first few times just breakdown, and cry.
>realise she never saw me cry before
>stop crying
>start coming regularly, sit down and talk
>start going to the gym again
>life is slowly getting back on track.
>continue giving to charity in the same way we both used to
>havent dated anyone since.
>will probably die alone

it sucks alot, if i could say one thing, its that if you ever have these thoughts to end it, Please reconsider, there could be someone right next to you that you never even noticed, who might love you alot more than you can imagine, and you'd Break them. 1 death can affect alot of people.

whats your story? what broke you? (if something did), did something similar happen to you? how did you overcome it? its been 2 years, i still cant overcome it.

sorry if i sound like a bit of an autist in this post, or if i said something cringy, but it means alot to me, just to tell someone how i'm feeling.
>>
Anon you made me cry, I'm so sorry. You have given me the best reason on this website so far though, and it'll stay with me for a long time. Thank you.
>>
>>8312711
I'm sorry for you OP. Your story brings me to tears. When I read things like this deaths are sad enough but what really makes me sad is the love people who live have for those who are gone.
>>
>>8312778
i'm glad I could help out even a little bit, if you ever need any help, just let me know, i'd be doing it for me, her and the person who needs it. keep strong anon.
and believe it or not, but every time i think about this i have to stop myself from creating a mini swimming pool in my room lol, one of the only things i've Ever cried about in my enitre life, cause what happened there, was a real tragedy, the world lost alot of good, and my life felt pretty empty.
>>8312789
thats true anon, a single death can change so much, people think its the easy way out, but is it really? i dont blame her for what she did, but i just wish she talked to me, i would have told her how much i loved her right there and then.
>>
>>8312819
Please live life. Don't forget her but don't sacrifice yourself at her grave either. Let her live on by making your life the best it can be in her memory, so she lives through how she helped you and made you who you are.
>>
>>8312883
you're right anon, she probably would have wanted me to do that, but its been so long i just dont even know how to begin and move forward. i guess i just have to bump into people by chance, and be open to dating, that could help i guess.
>>
>>8312917
It doesn't have to mean dating, just being open to it, and keeping your life moving in other ways. You don't have to keep giving to the same charity, just like the two of you wouldn't if she was alive. You would have as long as you wanted until you had a better thought or found a new cause, so do the same even though she isn't with you any more, by being open to change but not forcing it. And don't force yourself to visit her grave, but don't force yourself not to either. Just do it as much as it comforts you but without being dependent on it.

I don't know you beyond what you've posted and I'm not saying you are doing any of the things I said not to, especially since you said you're getting your life back on track, and I might have made other assumptions, so please don't be offended if I got something wrong. Those are just my thoughts on what I think is the way to handle your situation.
>>
>>8313001
thanks anon, i dont take any offence, thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

umm we never gave to a charity specifically, we went around ourselves visiting homeless people, giving food, clothes and money, we weren't millionaires, but it was the right thing to do. and i never force myself to go there, like you would never force yourself to visit the house of a best friend, its like that, its the only time i get to talk to her now, even thought she cant talk back. and you're right, it doesnt have to be dating, but i mean, if i do nothing, i'll probably end up dying alone, i just have a fear of that happening y'know, cause i dont regularly get a ton of visitors etc, i just dont want that to happen. and i do need someone or something to keep my mind off the sad parts of my past. but i will always remember her, i'll continue living the way she would have wanted.
>>
>>8313060
As long as helping the homeless keeps being the right thing to do, keep doing it. Maybe try to make talking to her something you can do without visiting her, with a framed photo or something similar?

If you're afraid of being alone then definitely try to find ways to be social with different groups of people, whatever suits you. You don't need to keep your mind off sad things if they become things you can think about without them making life more difficult now. By remembering the happy parts and accepting that regret and missing her don't help the future. Keep what you gained with you, not what you lost.
>>
>>8313200
thats a wonderful way to put it anon :) thank you
>>
>>8313230
I thought carefully as I typed it because I wanted to be clear what I meant. I'm glad you find it good, and you're very welcome, and thank you for sharing your story :)
>>
>>8313260
i really appreciate that anon :) it was no problem at all to share, i just hope it helped someone who happened to come across this thread.
>>
>>8312711
I usually dont care but this is very touching

the only reason Im still alive is that I dont want to hurt my parents
>>
>>8315502
Thanks anon, aye well that's just the people you know who care, there's almost always people out there who you might not know if they care too. My friends parents were a bunch of assholes, they don't even visit her, but atleast you do know that yours care, and that probably makes a whole lot of a difference. Keep strong and keep safe anon. Also thank you both for reading my post, and for being yourself, it isn't easy being Trans/gay/lesbian.
>>
>>8312711
loathsome of bullshit.
/fit/ will never EVER fall in love with tranny.
t. tranny that has lost all confidence because of those meatheads barbarians
>>
>>8315595
i'm no meathead barbarian anon, im sorry you feel that way, most guys aren't how you describe.
>>
>>8315595
you missed the part where they knew eachother from childhood

most people are assholes especially towards those who are different but dont forget good ones exist too
>>
>>8315955
thanks anon. nice dubs
>>
File: you_are_wrong.jpg (37KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
you_are_wrong.jpg
37KB, 600x480px
>>8315955
>good ones exist too
>>
>>8312711
How did she kill herself?
>>
>>8316932
she hung herself.
>>
>>8317678
How old was she? How long ago was this?
>>
>>8317737
she was 21, this was roughly 2 years ago.
>>
Thanks for posting your story. I hope you get better. Your pretty incredible to be able to give that gift to someone. Keep giving! Don't let the negative outcome get you down (I know how easy it can be to let the end result control you). You are an incredible human being.
>>
>>8315792
ella mayo sounds like you're just ugly and bitter.
>>
>>8320870
thanks anon, that means alot, was recently just flooded with emotions about it all again, kinda regretting posting the story but at the same time im glad i posted it to send a message.

i suppose everyone gets thoughts like that sometimes, but i dont know, maybe theres someone who im not seeing that might care, so thats a reason to keep strong. so many reasons to keep going i cant name them all.

>>8320943
>sounds like you're just ugly and bitter
idk how i sound bitter, and ugly? idk i'm just the average looking guy really, probably am a bit ugly tbqh.
>>
>>8320971
oops sorry quoted the wrong post. Meant to quite the mad trans that you quoted...
>>
>>8320983
oh, its alright, sorry about that lol.
>>
>tfw jelly that you aren't loved this much
>>
>>8321035
you probably are, you just dont know it :)
>>
>>8321051
i know i'm not ;_;
>>
>>8326485
Let's not assume here, what if an anon here fancies you? Have you ever thought about that? It could be literally anyone, anywhere you've been.
>>
>>8326541
i'm a nobody everywhere. nobody likes me here or irl.
>>
>>8326593
i like you lets get married
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.