[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What your opinion on nudism /Lgbt/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: nudism.jpg (94KB, 891x539px) Image search: [Google]
nudism.jpg
94KB, 891x539px
What your opinion on nudism /Lgbt/ ?
>>
>>8312195
Be nude in situations you are comfortable being nude where it's acceptable and not upsetting to other people.

Don't be nude in situations where the opposite is true.

I guess that's all my thoughts. I'll be naked around other people if it's OK and I'm comfortable. usually I'm not not totally naked. Usually I'm half-naked if I'm just at home.
>>
>>8312207
samefag but I do prefer sleeping nude.
>>
>>8312195
I'm a nudist at home when I'm able. I love my new body.

T. Transgirl
>>
>>8312195
Top tier
>underwear/swimwear
Middle tier
>fully dresses
Bottom tier
>nude
>>
It's for old people.
>>
>>8312195
I am naked a LOT more often after losing a ton of fat and getting back to a healthy weight.
It's not even just about being "proud" of my body or anything. I remember being somehow physically uncomfortable when I was fat and naked.
Now I feel fucking awesome and get naked constantly just because I enjoy the feeling of being so light and not having anything (fat or clothing) on my body.
It's getting kinda weird though because every now and then clothing actually starts to feel suffocating and I feel like I NEED to be naked for a few minutes just so I can breathe easier.
>>
>>8312207

this

i don't mind being nude in my own home but i can't stand sleeping nude, kind of a germaphobe. i keep thinking I'll wake up and my face will be a giant zit because my hands wandered (my hubby tells me I pick my nose in my sleep eww!)

but i'll cook eggs and bacon nude (with apron of course, being close to a hot stove and no protection? no thank you sir!)
>>
>>8312195

I wish I had a body I could enjoy it with.

t. twinkhon
>>
>>8312282
I cant sleep nude because I become overly aware of my junk and it keeps getting squashed by my legs or flopping around and stretching too much and making my balls ache. I need a nice comfy underwear hammock to keep shit contained.
>>
File: 1480908716343.png (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480908716343.png
29KB, 300x300px
>>8312195
This isn't completely related, but can trannies become nude art models for classes and stuff? What would be the reaction? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>8312215
Same i like too sleep naked too and be naked at home
>>
I sleep nude. During the earm season I spend my free time nude at the lake. Other people do so too. Noone cares. This is East Germany.
>>
if you're mtf and you're not a nudist you're probably just a crossdressing fetishist
>>
>>8312266
And Germans.
>>
>>8312195
I like being naked, kinda. I also prefer to sleep naked.

Also, nudity is good for you! Your skin needs to breathe, so you should be naked at least an hour a day.
>>
>>8312324
I actually had an artist ask me to pose nude once - I was post-SRS already and he didn't know I was trans - but I didn't feel comfortable and didn't do it. Without SRS I imagine it would be trickier and the situation would need to be talked over ahead of time. It might be considered an interesting change of pace from the usual models.
>>
>>8312784
How does an artist bring something like that up to a girl?
>>
>>8312282
I aspire for naked with an apron cooking. I mostly just spend naked time at home because binding my chest is very physically painful at times (It's large, like an F-cup) and putting a shirt on just makes it more dysphoric and also its my house I want to be naked.

>>8312324
I've done it. Some people are OK some people aren't.
>>
i live alone now so im always naked, clothing is dumb.
>>
>>8312796
FTM?
>>
>>8312795
Friend of a friend. It wasn't something random. The main reason I declined is because he was doing nudes for public display and I just didn't feel secure enough to have a portrait of my nude body on public display. I don't regret not posing, but now that I'm getting older I regret that I was so lacking in confidence in my youth. I could have done more with what I had.
>>
>>8312854
How old were you then and are you now? You can still do a lot with what you have.
>>
>>8312858
I was in my late 20s at the time. Right now I'm too old to be posting here! I like the anonymity of 4chan though.

I'm not giving up. I'm on a serious weight-loss program at the moment, the most serious since I slimmed down before transition. I need to get myself into prime cougar shape!
>>
>>8312890
The anonymity is great. But I find it unpleasant if I don't imagine people are mostly my age. Older posters make me feel sad that they're still posting, probably because I'm scared of being one myself, and younger posters make me feel I already am an older poster, and also that I'm wasting my time here if I feel more knowledgeable than them and that I've wasted y life if I feel less knowledgeable than them.
>>
>>8312945
I wouldn't say I'm "still" posting here. It's only been a couple weeks really. I'll probably get bored before too long. I haven't had any contact at all with other trans people outside of 4 chan for more than a decade. I do see people going through what I went through, and I also see idiots saying stuff like "trannies have no future, they all hero themselves after they turn 30", so sometimes I feel I have something to contribute.

Well, we all get older and have to deal with that. I apologize if having an older person around makes you uncomfortable.
>>
>>8312195
I've gone to nudist beaches a few times. It is a little awkward being the only young people there though.
It can be pretty nerve wracking at first but if you bring some beer and just chill there all day it's quite nice actually haha
>>
>>8313381
Don't apologize! My discomfort is my own issues with my age. I would have put it better if I said I had sympathy for your age and that mind is bad enough.

Everyone should stay if they have something to contribute or learn.

Why have you kept out of contact with other trans people? The idea feels weird to me because I want to be able to talk to people with my experiences or past experiences.
>>
>>8312250
Lol. I remember your thread, if that was you.
>>
>>8313415
>Don't apologize!
Thanks. The reason I haven't been in contact with trans people is because I've been deep stealth. Due to time and people moving I've lost touch with everyone who knows I'm trans and everyone I've known who is trans. Only my doctors and family know I'm trans. One reason I'm posting here is because I do want to talk about my experiences with getting older. We need an "Eldritch Tranny General" thread here.

Being stealth is great especially at first, but it's becoming less great as I get older. There's this big secret that keeps friends at a distance. You also end up lying about things, like saying I got a hysterectomy due to polycystic ovaries. The last time I told a friend I was trans happened because I got my stories messed up and was called out on it. I revealed I was trans, and ended up getting totally cut off. That made me really scared to tell anyone. At the same time it feels wrong to be dishonest with friends.

I'm kind of reevaluating my life and figuring out what I want to do with the rest of it before I really get old. I should try to track down some old friends if I can. I'm not really sure how I'd go about meeting other trans people my age who transitioned back when I did. We don't exactly advertise our existence or hang around support groups - which I never liked anyway - but sharing experiences would be nice.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nkvskik0xu1sld4qn.png (473KB, 454x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nkvskik0xu1sld4qn.png
473KB, 454x750px
>>8313381
I am ... let me think ... turning 35 this year.

I have come and gone from 4chan intermittedly since it was a "new" site.

I wish more of us older folk would be open about our age on here... it feels alienating to not realize how many silver pubes are on.
>>
I think it's fine as long as everyone around is ok with it. Props for being so comfortable in your body.
Like many others itt I sleep naked, but that's not really the same thing.
>>
>>8313516
>One reason I'm posting here is because I do want to talk about my experiences with getting older. We need an "Eldritch Tranny General" thread here.
Make it! We're a better board if everyone makes threads about what they're knowledgeable on!

>The last time I told a friend I was trans happened because I got my stories messed up and was called out on it. I revealed I was trans, and ended up getting totally cut off.
What was the mess up in your story? How did getting cut off go?

With less close friends I suppose you can avoid topics where you would either have to come out or invent a lie.

Are the old friends you want to track down other trans people or people who know you're trans? How did you lose contact with them?

For meeting other trans people who transitioned long ago, either find an online group or make one. The internet means you don't have to sacrifice stealth and can ignore geography to share experiences from around the world.
>>
>>8313624
>Make it! We're a better board if everyone makes threads about what they're knowledgeable on!

I think I'll try that, maybe tomorrow.

>What was the mess up in your story? How did getting cut off go?
It's been a long time and I don't exactly remember, but I believe I mentioned the polycystic ovary thing for some reason while we were having lunch and she started asking for details about hospitals and doctors and I just didn't have all the details worked out. I was caught and on the spot, and I ended up saying I was trans. I'm not sure that's exactly how it went, but it was something like that. After I said that she just went silent, I asked if it was OK, and she got up and left. When I called her later she told me to never call her again. At least she didn't out me or harass me but I was pretty upset about it.

>With less close friends I suppose you can avoid topics where you would either have to come out or invent a lie.

That is true. This incident pushed into going deeper stealth and keeping people more at a distance.

>Are the old friends you want to track down other trans people or people who know you're trans? How did you lose contact with them?

Some of both. The main reason is people moving. The economic opportunities where I live aren't so hot, and it's common for people to move for better opportunities. With the trans friends there was also the issue of moving on with life after transitioning. I'm very introverted as well which doesn't help. It's been harder to make newer friends because I keep people at a distance, and also because being unmarried and childless makes me somewhat of an odd one out. I feel left out of conversations about families. My brother doesn't have kids either so I don't get to be an aunt.

>For meeting other trans people who transitioned long ago, either find an online group or make one.

That's possible. I'm not sure what the best place to do that would be. Maybe I could make a blog but keep my identity secret.
>>
>>8313826
Blogging might help, blogs are hard to stick with for most, though. The internet is like a graveyard for blogs.

Maybe one of those free forums? Maitaining them can be a pain, but then people can post and converse back and forth easily.

An anonymous email address could let you make an anon FB acct/group too but people who are stealth might baulk at following it.
>>
>>8313859
Facebook doesn't work for me, but I'll look around and see what I can find. Thanks for the suggestions.
>>
>>8313826
I suggest leaning to the low side for age for a general, given demographics here. Maybe 30+? But whatever the range, if it doesn't work either way, too few people or overrun with people much younger than you, you can make a new thread later with a different age.

>and she started asking for details about hospitals and doctors and I just didn't have all the details worked out.
I guess there's too much to have to cover if you want a lie as big as this about something you don't know. If you do want to take the lie route, my advice is evade specifics. "I'm not very comfortable talking about that."

>After I said that she just went silent, I asked if it was OK, and she got up and left. When I called her later she told me to never call her again. At least she didn't out me or harass me but I was pretty upset about it.
That's sad. How close a friend was she? Could it have been a reaction to something other than feeling betrayed, like not liking trans people in general?

>and also because being unmarried and childless makes me somewhat of an odd one out. I feel left out of conversations about families. My brother doesn't have kids either so I don't get to be an aunt.
I don't support there's anything to do about that besides finding people you can relate to, like other trans people or just childless/unmarried cis women.

>Maybe I could make a blog but keep my identity secret.
Yes, or an email list with an anonymous email. A general thread will be a start.
>>
>>8314031
>I suggest leaning to the low side for age for a general, given demographics here. Maybe 30+
I was thinking 35+ but 30+ might work. I'm mostly interested in people who have been transitioned for a long time and are more settled in. There is no shortage of threads for those going through transition.

>If you do want to take the lie route, my advice is evade specifics. "I'm not very comfortable talking about that."

That's usually what I do. I can't remember why I started going into more details but I did something very wrong.

> Could it have been a reaction to something other than feeling betrayed, like not liking trans people in general?

I can't really say because she just went silent on me and didn't say anything, but I always had the impression that she had a problem with my being trans, just because of how negatively she reacted. We weren't really that close but were getting to know each other better. I definitely wasn't planning to be out to her at that time but I just really messed up.

>I don't support there's anything to do about that besides finding people you can relate to, like other trans people or just childless/unmarried cis women.
I do want to rebuild my social network of people I'm out to partly because of this. Stealth is fine - no need to go around wearing a sign saying I'm trans - but I took things too far and got isolated from people I can really be myself with. While I am a woman first, I'm still trans, and that will always be an important part of who I am. Also trans friends can be important, because no one else really understands what we go through.

>A general thread will be a start.
I'm definitely starting a thread tomorrow. It's getting a bit late tonight though.
>>
>>8314215
>I'm mostly interested in people who have been transitioned for a long time and are more settled in.
I forgot that. Then maybe transitions for 10 or 15 years plus?

>but I always had the impression that she had a problem with my being trans, just because of how negatively she reacted.
For people like that being stealth however close you get to them is the only option for keeping them as friends then.
>>
>>8314308
>Then maybe transitions for 10 or 15 years plus?

Call it, "Stealth bombers, general"!
Or not.

Hopefully you let us blokes play too... I went full time nearly 15 years ago and came to /lgbt/ also looking to reconnect. I just feel... old... a lot, even though 35 isnt old.
>>
>>8314329
FtMs and MtFs will both be welcome. We go in different directions but we all know the pain of dysphoria and the struggles of transitioning and life beyond. What the heck. I'll start something now before going to bed. I need to get a decent picture to upload.
>>
>>8313417
Hahaha, yes, that was me!
>>
>>8312195
Living alone, at home at least I'm almost always naked, I love seeing my body my reflection in mirror or windows etc, not in a sexual way either, just gives me euphoria I guess.. nude is also the most comfy state for me I think, as long as the temperature is fine lol.
Also MTF.
>>
>>8314475
Bi?
>>
>>8314485
I still consider myself that as I use to be attracted to women, or at least I thought I was, now idk, could be envy? Regardless until I've actually tried I can't say for sure, however my preference in attraction now have definitely switched toward men though..
>>
>>8314507
I bet looking at your reflection makes you think of having a mad admiring you, stroking your feminine curves, holding you.
>>
>>8314513
having a man*
>>
>>8314513
That'd be the dream at least, my euphoria from the reflection may be more about my transition itself though, how my body is progressing in the right direction for me.
>>
>>8312195

I'd like to try it but am way too self-conscious, is there a way to ease yourself in?

Is it acceptable to be nervous about trying it or are you going to be surrounded by exhibitionists who will mock you?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.