[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Billc16 has passed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

File: 4524.jpg (12KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
4524.jpg
12KB, 246x205px
I guess youre happy now even though Jordan Peterson has severy BTFOd all the SJW senators in his hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 190x266px
I want Peterson to smack my ass with his sweaty old man hands and call me a gross monstrosity with cone-tits.
>>
>>8311093
He is too well-mannered and polite to do stuff like that.
>>
>>8311061
Explain what does it mean bill-16?
I should use non-binary gender pronounce now?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x287px)
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>8311104
>>
>passed
that's the outcome that means free speech is dead and trans people are a massive liability, right?
fuck.
literally how?
>>
>>8311107
It's a Canadian law.
>This enactment amends the Canadian Human Rights Act to add gender identity and gender expression to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination

http://www.parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-16/first-reading
>>
>>8311061
One more step complete on our way to converting all white boys into white girls
>>
>>8311122
>free speech is even real
Is it free speech to demand a platform as well lel, get good at politics, nobody has free speech.
>>
>>8311133
>your comment is deemed offensive and you are facing a giant fee and jail time

enjoy your totalitarian state
>>
>>8311140
>THIS is the line where I say free speech is dead
You obviously don't give a fuck about free speech or censorship or you wouldn't be acting like this is anything near the final nail in the coffin, it's a couple thousand nails past that. You're just upset people can't be dicks in public.
>>
>>8311147
It's an exaggeration. You unload a machine gun into free speech until it's empty, you can describe any particular bullet as "killing" free speech. This is just one more bullet of the many that have already been fired and, sadly, the many more to come.
>>
>>8311147
explain
>>
>>8311162
Yet the gun or the man holding it is never seen as the problem.

>>8311165
How does free speech hold meaning to you when important speech has always been illegal, leaks and such.
>>
>>8311194
>Yet the gun or the man holding it is never seen as the problem.
Well yes, but to be fair I think "I shouldn't be shot with these bullets" is implicitly complaining about the gun and shooter.
>>
Who cares?

Canada already holocausted their free speech when they passed bill m-103.
>>
>>8311199
Not really, in most cases especially on 4chan people will just use the concept of the gun to attack things vaguely related to the bullet.
>>
>>8311209
OP referred directly to the SJW senators behind it...
>>
>>8311224
Just like I said, losers ignoring the gun and the man holding it to go after some vaguely related thing that this would still happen without.
You never cared about censorship or free speech, only about sjws and being a dick in public.
Because it's not the SJW senators that are the problem. It's the senators.
>>
>>8311232
>You never cared about censorship or free speech, only about sjws and being a dick in public.
Eat shit.

>Because it's not the SJW senators that are the problem. It's the senators.
When the problem is being shot by someone holding a gun the answer isn't to ban people.
>>
>>8311242
>Eat shit.
I know you already are, gladly, as long as it's a senator you like censoring you lel.

>When the problem is being shot by someone holding a gun the answer isn't to ban people.
The answer is to make the situation where he has a gun and you do not impossible.
>>
>>8311269
>as long as it's a senator you like censoring you lel.
[citation needed]

>The answer is to make the situation where he has a gun and you do not impossible.
What do you suggest?
>>
>>8311272
>What do you suggest?
A much more direct bottom up democracy that would make most laws functionally impossible to be passed.
>>
>>8311232
>You never cared about censorship or free speech, only about sjws and being a dick in public.
Or maybe we're just too stupid to understand the real problem, smarty pants. Maybe it'd be more productive for you to guide passionate people towards something useful instead of just posturing your own superiority. It's almost like you're the one who doesn't actually give a fuck.
>>
>>8311061
>Fatherly concern
That's why he looks somewhat attractive?
>>
>>8311242
Seconding this:
>>8311272
I don't quite understand your analogy but I'm interested if you have an idea for an alternative way of protecting trans people from discrimination.
Usually anyone who's against legal protection for trans people just believes that trans people earn whatever mistreatment they receive by being insufferable and acting like they have a right to bother people who shouldn't be forced to deal with them
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
cool but check these dubs
>>
>>8311276
How exactly would it do that?

>>8311289
Trans people should be protected by public opinion making it harmful for an employer's public image to discriminate and by resources for finding employment more easily, so that trans people have more alternatives if one employer doesn't want them. These are the same protections everyone should have.
>>
>>8311283
If you want to protect people's right to speak and people's right to not be discriminated against you need to create a situation where both people have an equal amount of power over each other consistently.

>>8311302
Aside from just direct violence, it protects against the main effects of discrimination because the democratization would happen not just to the state but to all aspects of society, any workplace decisions once made by one person are now made by everyone there. Instead of only needing one transphobic person, or racist, or whatever, to make a big problem, you would need an entire building full of them.
As for making it harder for laws to be passed, that's because if it's bottom up any random town will basically be as autonomous as a state, they could just decide not to.
>>
>>8311322
>If you want to protect people's right to speak and people's right to not be discriminated against you need to create a situation where both people have an equal amount of power over each other consistently.
ok. I'll get right on that. thank.
>>
>>8311327
>ok. I'll get right on that. thank.
Like any of us are going to be changing this at all anyways?
>>
>>8311322
>Instead of only needing one transphobic person, or racist, or whatever, to make a big problem, you would need an entire building full of them.
So exactly the same stuff can still happen when all your colleagues decide it, and that's fine in your world "because it's democratized".

And you say I'm the one without principles?

>As for making it harder for laws to be passed, that's because if it's bottom up any random town will basically be as autonomous as a state, they could just decide not to.
Goodbye human rights norms, goodbye bills of rights, welcome back lynchings, only this time they're legal!

And I'm the one who "wants to be a dick in public"?
>>
>>8311336
>So exactly the same stuff can still happen when all your colleagues decide it, and that's fine in your world "because it's democratized".
If there's 20 people there it's 20 times harder for it to happen. It's still possible, but I'm sure you understand the upsides.

>Goodbye human rights norms, goodbye bills of rights, welcome back lynchings, only this time they're legal!
Because deep down the only thing stopping us from doing this is the fact that our legal system is centralized, not decentralized, yeah?
>>
>>8311331
>Like any of us are going to be changing this at all anyways?
Then why ineffectively bitch about other people's ineffective bitching?
>>
>>8311346
They were bitching wrong.
>>
File: 02.jpg (20KB, 640x489px)
02.jpg
20KB, 640x489px
Autists oughting in a sea of ought.
>>
>>8311126
Sounds like a good law tbqdesu
>>
>>8311208
>bill m-103
That was a motion, not a bill. It has literally 0 legal binding. Quit your fearmongering.
>>
>>8311733
yeah motion that compels gov organizations to persecute the critics of the bloodthirsty cult

nothing to worry about, right
>>
>>8311147
so because there are other 'wrongs' this one is 'right'?

are you fucking serious?

not to mention this one concerns everyone on this board, cause we - LGBT - are being used by the oppressive system as an excuse to stifle civil liberties, and as a result LGBT will only get more backlash and distrust

and then, as it already happens, we will be thrown under the bus when government ponders to LGBT-hating muslims
>>
>>8311633
Now nonbinary transotherkin can sue people for perceived slights on the grounds that they were not sensitive to their made up identity.
>>
>>8311895
1. Nb is real get over it faggot
2. It protects gender identity and expression not "species identity"
>>
>>8311970
it forces people to use certain speech on the basis of "maybe that's good xd" which is insane
>>
>>8311970

>Nb is real

prove it
>>
>>8312270
oh shit now sexualities aren't real either
>>
>>8312279
Funny how regular sexualities don't stand up to the standards demanded of a certain typology but are still considered valid.
>>
>>8311633
Sounds like a bad law desu desu

It limits people's freedom of speech and let's (non rational transgenders) be intellectually dishonest!
>>
File: that's wrong you fucking retard.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
that's wrong you fucking retard.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>8311970
>Nb is real
>>
>>8312575
t. brainlet
>>
>>8311880
desu desu
>>
>>8311322
A very simple way to accomplish that first task would be to kill everyone.
>>
>>8312635
t. self-hating cishet
>>
>>8312667
I'm actually a tranny tbdesu
>>
>>8312727
Then how can you not know that nb is retarded bullshit made up by self hating cishets.
>>
>>8312746
It's not though. Gender is a spook
Not even sex is binary
>>
File: burn-at-stake.jpg (59KB, 387x255px) Image search: [Google]
burn-at-stake.jpg
59KB, 387x255px
>>8312776
>I'm a gender reformist
HERETIC
HERETIC
>>
>>8312794
Hot
>>
guys I have an idea

if we forbid speech nobody can get hurt by bad words

what do you think?
>>
>>8311093
Wow, hot
I wish he hate-fucked me while squeezing my floppy feminine benis with those hands tbqh
>>
>>8311633
>teacher wont call me Lord
>he goes to jail

good law queers, what age were you when you realized the LGBTQ and womyn communities were being used to enact aggressive seizure of rights?
>>
>>8312727
>mentally ill faggot thinks his mentally ill delusions are reality

color me shocked mate you're like schizophrenics but in the closet, sad desu.
>>
File: e12.png (43KB, 546x320px) Image search: [Google]
e12.png
43KB, 546x320px
>>8311061
What a sad day for us Canadians..

But at least we are not as cucked as those Swedes.... yet.
>>
I'd love to see the first issue of "not calling someone xer" go to court.
Really though I think this whole thing is somewhat lame and everyone will forget about it pretty soon.
>>
>>8311633
It's almost like conservatives and the alt-right are hyperbolic at best and lying at worst.

It's not free speech to routinely harass my coworker by intentionally and maliciously calling him/her by their pre-transition name.
>>
>>8315140
> It's almost like the loudmouths of any group are hyperbolic at best and lying at worst.
>>
>>8315140
>its not free speech to harass my coworker

But it is free speech to refuse to say something ideologically charged.
>>
>>8311122
>literally how?
loud, uneducated people allowed to speak in public. they'll realize in less than a year this will cause mass hatred towards trans people, because of transtrenders, but your average person has no idea what a transtrender is, so trans people will take 100% of the hate. i understand tyrants more and more every day. people are animals and need a handler.
>>
File: 1470614202587.jpg (989KB, 1800x8000px) Image search: [Google]
1470614202587.jpg
989KB, 1800x8000px
>>8311061
>cucknada
Save yourself if there's still time, otherwise yer screwed.
>>
>>8315657
>i understand tyrants more and more every day. people are animals and need a handler.

>the people are threatening muh free speech
>better control them

wat
>>
https://twitter.com/ErnoldJohnson/status/865944820010930176
>>
>>8311093
go clean your room
>>
>>8312270
>>8312575
hermaphrodites

however, they usually "identify" as their most prominent physical appearance
>>
>>8315140
>it harassment if you dont play pretend with the mentally ill
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.