[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blaire White recking all trannies omg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13

http://archive.is/zEN8H

check her twitter, dayum

https://twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite/with_replies
>>
>>8309988

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXZumpbHOVA

EVERYBODY'S SOMEONE ELSE'S NIGGER
I KNOW YOU ARE SO AM I
I WASN'T BORN WITH
ENOUGH MIDDLE FINGERS
I DON'T NEED TO CHOOSE A SIDE

/thread getting real tired of your shit Blaire.
>>
Isn't... she... trans?

Why are all the LGBT anti-SJWs self-hating?
>>
>>8309988
Doesn't she spew out anti-trans stuff all the time though? Why is she surprised when people hate on her lol
>>
>>8310021
Probably because there's a difference between being LGBT and being a faggot, and those who are the latter tend to flock to the left. A gay right-wing guy sees a left-wing faggot and is like "Man, gays are such degenerates." It's all political.
>>
>>8309988
>I've never done anything to ruin someone's life
She supports forcing dysphoric youths through puberty while saying other trans people tried to sabotage her transition.

>but every trans person I've been friends with HAS
All her complaints were personal. MY boyfriend, MY transition, MY livelihood, lies about ME.
>>
File: 43534534 copy 4.png (99KB, 972x1192px) Image search: [Google]
43534534 copy 4.png
99KB, 972x1192px
>>8310042
nobody has ever intentionally spread lies about her
>>
>>8310048
>nobody has ever intentionally spread lies about her
...she says, using female pronouns for him.
>>
>>8310031
Why is being in favor of social safety nets degenerate? Isn't it more degenerate to allow citizens of a first-world nation to die in the streets because of curable illnesses? Isn't it more degenerate to allow corporations to exploit workers and consumers because of conservative oversight? Isn't it more degenerate to force the poorest in our society to pay taxes at the same rate as those who have abundance?

Cuckservatives are the real faggots.
>>
>>8310058
To answer all your questions: no. If you want something work for it. If that isn't enough work harder. If that still isn't enough, you're shit out of luck. Life isn't some fairy tale where everyone who's rich is evil and everyone else is some poor unfortunate soul. Yeah, there's some luck of the draw, but just because you get a shit hand doesn't mean you're entitled to squat. Now go study someone other than Marx, you flamer.
>>
File: sockpuppet.jpg (162KB, 650x446px) Image search: [Google]
sockpuppet.jpg
162KB, 650x446px
>>8310058
>>8310075
Calm down you two.
You're both faggots.
>>
>>8310058
>Why does <word> mean <its definition>? Why doesn't it mean <everything I don't like>?
Leftists.
>>
>>8310075
What possible moral argument can you make for allowing people to suffer just because they were unlucky when they could be easily helped? Pro tip: trying to look tough with this "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" shit isn't a moral argument.
>>
>>8310086
This.
>>
>>8310086
How is social safety degeneracy?
>>
>>8310086
Why does "science" mean "the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment"? Why doesn't it mean "A NWO CONSPIRACY FORCED ON US BY THE JEWS!!!"?
>>
>>8310110

shut up and drink your corn syrup
>>
>>8310086
de·gen·er·ate
adjective
dəˈjen(ə)rət/Submit
having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

This is what the word means, and in my view helping the most unfortunate people in our society is a desirable moral quality, and conservative policies would cause us to lose that moral quality.

Try harder.
>>
>>8310110
That was covered by the original post.
>>
>>8310096
The only "morals" conservative believe in is using the bible to beat people over the head while they do the opposite of everything Jesus ever said.
>>
>>8310096
Because they should help themselves first. I'm not saying that charities shouldn't be a thing or that individuals shouldn't help those less fortunate if they want to or anything crazy like that. i'm just saying that the government shouldn't be giving handouts. All it does it motivate people NOT to pick themselves up by the bootstraps. It's wrong, especially with other people's money they were forced to donate.
>>
>>8310121
No, I don't want to mischaracterize them in that way. The alt-right is largely secular, and even more mainstream conservatism does not rely on religious arguments for most issues.
>>
>>8310121
>thinking every conservative is Christian
>thinking that Christ himself would be an SJW
>>
>>8310125
this would be fine, if conservatives weren't also the ones who want to fuck up education.
no one was ever "motivated" by "handouts" to be born in a slum and be forced to go to a shitty school where there was never any possibility them having the same chance to succeed in life.
and no one was "motivated" to be born with mental illnesses they can't afford to treat.
>>
>>8310131
>>8310132
then stop talking about "morals" as if they are something objective.
clearly both sides have their own moral compass so it's a useless pissing contest to argue about.
>>
>>8310135
Yeah, which conservatives want to do that? DeVos herself is an advocate for school choice. Most conservatives want children to be educated, but are against the federal government having control over what is taught in each school. Common Core is a joke, and we don't want it spreading any further.
>>
File: 1495061445306.jpg (94KB, 864x643px) Image search: [Google]
1495061445306.jpg
94KB, 864x643px
>>8309988
Why is his face so wrecked?
>>
>>8310140
I wasn't the one asking for a moral argument. I just provided one since I was requested to.
>>
>>8310125
I think that's a reasonable concern, but these benefits can have caps. Unemployment, for example, is meant to help you pay your rent between jobs, and you have to both prove that you can't afford to live without income and that you are actively seeking a job. Maybe you think unemployment should be capped at a lower monetary amount or the requirements for qualifying should be more strict, but in principle, do you still disagree with a program like that?

Your last point also makes me want to ask, are you opposed to taxation in any amount?
>>
>>8310096
What moral arguments can YOU make for saying YOU know better what to do with other people's belongings than they do?

And don't say that's not what tax is because we both know very well it is.

Consider devoting more of your time and money to helping those you preach for instead of calling for expropriations in their names.
>>
>>8310163
That anon asked you first though
>>
>>8310145
I love how conservatives always talk about "the federal government" as if its some dirty "other" outside of their control, when we are the ones who vote these people into office specifically so they can do these kinds of jobs. You all act like oversight and quality control is the worst thing imaginable.
If every school just runs itself, I guess you imagine it will be like "free market" where the one's that a run shitty won't get any kids and will have to close down or something. Problem is, schools are not like stores, they can't succeed just by filling every classroom with hundreds of kids. Only a few will be able to get into the good schools, and the shitty schools will still get students from less fortunate/unlucky people.

Schools should be kept to a certain standard, maybe Common Core is shit, but there still needs to be a standard so that kids don't get fucked over just because some dumbass is afraid of an imaginary federal boogieman.
>>
>>8310160
As for your unemployment question, I'm not opposed to the program as a whole, I just think it needs stricter regulations (i.e proof of attempting to find work, drug screenings, etc.). My opinion on this seems to be rather popular in conservative circles. Again, this would mean that people are at least trying to help themselves.

As for taxation, it's what I would call a necessary evil. I'm a proponent of a flat tax though. Literally can't get more fair than people having to pay an equal share. ("B-but one still has more money!" Yes, and they most likely earned it. Taking a disproportionate amount would just go on to discourage success.)
>>
>>8310171
That's not me, and I already answered their question.
>>
>>8309988
Jesus how did she get so famous? Her rants are so edgy high schooler.
>>
>>8310180
Good
>>
>>8310171
That's the fundamental unanswered question behind all leftist rhetoric, and I ask it of all leftists. Can you answer?
>>
>>8310021
We're not self hating. We just don't like that lgbt on the left tend to flaunt their sexuality and/or gender and make it the entirety of their personality. Besides, that's not even what she is addressing here. She's simply pointing out that her experiences with other trans people tends to be negative. I can honestly agree with her on some degree. I've never had something so severe happen to me, but most of the trans people I have met are either super fake, or they tend to be really bitchy and pessimistic. I find it hard to befriend other trans people I know because of it. I don't feel that that is self hating. I, and probably any other LGBT anti-SJW, do not have a problem with being LGBT.
>>
>>8310193
T H I S
>>
>>8310183
She's female. She's trans (and not a hon).
>>
>>8310187
Taxes are a fee for living in a society.
The fee is needed in order to keep the society functioning.
It's sort of like an HOA fee to live in a nice neighborhood.
If you don't want to pay the fee, then go live in the woods.
>>
>>8310187
Well an ethic argument depends if you value the general population well being as oppossed to a sector of it, if by taxing you can help those people then yeah I would say (acording to that ethical posture) that I know better than them in what to spend it, more so if that money is going to be used in entertainment for example but I'm not from the USA so I don't know exactly how it works
>>
>>8310173
>when we are the ones who vote these people into office
I disagree, just because something is "democratic" doesn't make it good or safe.
>>
>>8310163
I can use pretty several moral frameworks to justify it. Utilitarianism would point out that the suffering imposed by a progressive tax system is relatively minor since you don't get taxed at a particularly high rate unless you have the funds to be able to afford that high tax rate, and the happiness caused by allowing people to be cured of curable diseases and earn a fair wage for their work and keep themselves housed and fed if they fall on hard times is quite drastic by comparison. Deontology would argue that helping people who need help in a way that does not place an unreasonable burden on you is something that would adhere to the universal maxim.

I donate to charities when I can afford to, don't assume my character.

>>8310176
Alright, I don't think that's unreasonable then.

A progressive tax rate doesn't really discourage success, in my understanding, though. You pay the lower tax rates on the first brackets of money you make in the year.

i.e. If you're taxed at 10% until you make $100,000, at which point you're taxed at 15%, you will still pay the 10% until the 100,000th dollar earned, and then only the money after that is taxed higher, which still means you are making more money than if you made $99,999.
>>
File: trump.jpg (58KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
58KB, 580x282px
>>8310206
clearly
>>
>>8310194
Thanks for the non-contribution, cucklord.
>>
>>8310215
I'm glad you realize that reality and not merely my post have debunked >>8310173
>>
>>8310193
If you're trans and you hate trans people, or you are gay and think gay people are inferior to straight people, how is that not self-hating? This isn't even about them being show-y or annoying or whatever.
>>
>>8310218
>no oversight is better than shitty oversight

quitter's never prosper
>>
File: 1426377731147.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1426377731147.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>8310193
Do you also tend to hang out with "the guys" because they're "easier to deal with" and "drama free" ?

I've noticed that a lot of the transwomen here do that for-some-odd-reason.
>>
>>8310195
Ugh I just feel like that's such a low bar for her to have so much credibility...
>>
>>8310230
>nothing the fed does can be worse than it not doing something
I actually need to spell this out?
>>
>>8310232
>for-some-odd-reason
Because they're based male-brained AGPs and not dumb female-tier HSTSs, dummy!
>>
>>8310228
just because you're the loudest, doesn't mean you're the only one who exists.
stop thinking that just because YOU are a liberal/sjw LGBT person and YOU are the loudest one and that everyone is looking at YOU that YOU represent EVERONE.
People can HATE YOU and think YOU are inferior to ANYONE AND EVERYONE, and still not hate themselves.
>>
>>8310257
Are you >>8310163
?
>>
>>8310237
Gynocentrism. What can you do?
>>
>>8310028
Like gender being binary, trans being a medical condition and being against early transitioning because of the sjw-influx that will make it harder for proper trans to transition because detransitioners are already increasing?
That's not anti-trans.
>>
>>8310232
I think it's a mix of two things:

-They are socialized male and don't understand women.
-They are trans uncle toms who are willing to sell out trans issues to earn the favor of their cis masters.
>>
>>8310086
Breaking news!
"Why is being in favor of <thing> considered <adjective>?" is actually the same as "Why does <word> mean <definition>?"
>>
>>8310265
wouldn't establishing a medical base for transitioning allow for legitimate early transitioning to occur, cucktard?
>>
>>8310257
Are you okay, man? You seem stressed.
>>
>>8310260
No. I'm a liberal who can't stand when people waste making shitty arguments.
The point >>8310193 made could not have been more clear. All >>8310228 did was ignore the blatantly obvious to try and twist it to their own narrative. It's that kind of stupid shit that got Trump elected. I am fucking sick of seeing liberals act like conservatives and make intentionally ignorant arguments just to make themselves feel better in their little hugbox bubble reaitly because they can't just fucking open their damn ears and listen to what the other side says and argue honestly.
>>
>>8310228
I don't believe that any LGBT are inferior to nonLGBT based on just that. What I hate a lot of them for is the common characteristics that they share. It is absolutely about them flaunting their sexuality and gender because I hate that. If somebody does that, I just can not spend time with them because they have no depth to their personality. They are nothing but their LGBT label. I have met plenty LGB people that are not this way. I'm good friends with a few of them. I don't have any trans friends though because all of the trans people I have met are pessimistic. That's nothing like hating all trans people. If I meet a trans person that doesn't flaunt the fact that they are trans, and genuinely has a great personality, then I will have no problem with them. I can hate individual LGBT people in the same way that I hate individual non LGBT people without hating the entire group.
>>8310232
I do not. Guys and girls are both full of drama. I just avoid dramatic people in general.
>>
File: not racist but you get the idea.png (109KB, 500x942px) Image search: [Google]
not racist but you get the idea.png
109KB, 500x942px
>>8310290
>>
I love her so much she is literal perfection
Would love to see the cute faces she makes as my fat hog fills her
>>
File: 00000.jpg (16KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
00000.jpg
16KB, 630x400px
>>8310368
Probably a face like this.
>>
>>8310355
How fucking retarded are you? Do you even realize that the left is so racist? Harvard is holding an all black graduation ceremony, for example. Paying reparations to black people is a common thing that the left agrees on. They demonize white people saying that we are responsible for slavery, when we weren't even alive to own any. The left is incredibly racist, but they mask it by attempting to change the definition of racism. The right saw through that, and figured that Trump would be a better candidate because Hillary holds many of those same viewpoints.
>>
>>8310021
Because right wingers are uneducated peasants, so they hate everything about themselves.
Because let's be honest, being poor and stupid is worse than being a minority.
>>
>>8309988
all blaire has done is brought this upon himself by seriously defaming the actual medical condition and equating it to alt right vs left mentality. Blaire quite literally fell for the alt right dick and we just need to ignore his tirade. This is what happnes when you gain fame through political "beliefs" through popularity contests and not just basing your facts off real scientific research.

http://www.functionalneurology.com/materiale_cic/389_XXIV_1/3373_sexual/
>>
>>8310419
>>8310193
Just read what I wrote there.
>>
>>8310355
Calling racists racist didn't get Trump elected.
Forcing through a candidate that had no chance of winning and ignoring or demonizing everyone who said otherwise or even attempted to point out any of the many flaws in that plan while shoving your fingers in your ears and purposefully blinding yourself by pretending that the other side was completely irrelevant and not even worth considering is what got Trump elected.

You really should learn from that and apply it to the rest of your life.
You need to pull your head out of your ass and actually deal with actual reality.
You can't just push forward your preferred beliefs and opinions and expect them to "win" without consideration for the fact that the other side has their own beliefs and opinions that you can not afford to ignore.
And you really should take a step back every so often and reevaluate if those beliefs and opinions are really worth pushing forward at all, and perhaps there are better options.
>>
>>8310466
I read it.
It's clear that you're a self-loathing redneck without a decent education.
>>
>>8310419
>being poor and stupid
>being a minority
It's essentially the same thing, leftie
>>
File: 2509581381_4b4230e2f5.jpg (89KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
2509581381_4b4230e2f5.jpg
89KB, 500x380px
>>8310498
>>
>>8310380
Those are liberals not leftists familia
>>
>>8309988
All the things she mentioned hating are things that most women cis or trans seem to do to each other so it's not just a trans thing.

Welcome to womanhood Blaire!

I kinda agree with her though which is why I would rather have male friends then women friends because they've all done that kind of shady ass back stabbing shit to me without me have done anything to them.
>>
>>8310265
Being against early transitioning just irritates me. There's no verifiable proof it's a bad thing.
>>
>>8310594
I'm in the middle on that. I don't mind hormone blockers so much, but actual hormones I am against. It's not for the same reason as Blaire though. I feel that gender dysphoria is being over diagnosed in adolescence right now because of the societal shift on trans issues. I feel like when everything simmers down a bit and people stop celebrating being gay or trans, it won't be so much of a problem anymore. People won't want to pretend to be trans to stand out so much.
>>
File: 1480096099105.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1480096099105.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>8309988
trannies dont like other trannies, news at 11
>>
>>8309988
>check her twitter, dayum
Blaire deletes half the tweets she posts, you need to cap that shit while it's hot.
>>
>>8310021
>Why are all the LGBT anti-SJWs self-hating?
Because SJWs hammer home so hard that they're LGBT that the two become synonymous, and some people forget about all the normal LGBT people you know, because it's not "Jeff, who's a gay bipolar genderfluid nonbinary demigirl transkin", it's just "Jeff who's good at bowling." Or they just aren't aware in the first place of normal people who are LGBT.

Basically the same reason cishets become homo/transphobic, or cops who spend every working hour arresting black people in gettos start to develop negative associations that don't really apply outside of that specific pocket, etc.
>>
>>8310042
>She supports forcing dysphoric youths through puberty while saying other trans people tried to sabotage her transition.
This is not a malicious belief on her part, she believes it's what's best. She has also not taken any action regarding these beliefs other than expressing them. And she has never targeted these beliefs at individuals.
There's a difference between holding a belief that will negatively impact people's lives, and going out of one's way to personally fuck an individual over.

That said, the former has potential to be much more damaging if it actually results in action, which can damage wide populations of people, especially when all the while the person responsible for said damage thinks they're doing the right thing. But it's a completely different animal to the kind of behaviour Blaire's talking about.

>All her complaints were personal. MY boyfriend, MY transition, MY livelihood, lies about ME.
...And?
>>
>>8310995
>SJWs hammer home so hard that they're LGBT that the two become synonymous
Which is appalling because most of them aren't even LGBT in the first place.
They're only QIAAP++ so they can deny being the exact same white upperclass privileged "raised in a christian household" cishet they like to rage against.
They'd be transracial and transethnic if society wouldn't completely shit on them for it.
>>
>>8311010
>This is not a malicious belief on her part, she believes it's what's best.
So do religious people who advocate for conversion therapy.
>>
>>8311145

Yes. See second paragraph. It's is still a completely different thing compared to very personal, malicious damaging acts like hurling someone's belongings out the window and setting them on fire.
>>
>>8311173
Fair point.

But when you're a shitty person, which she even admits in that post, you shouldn't be surprised that only other like-minded people want to spend time with you, and so they won't necessarily be nice to you.
>>
>>8309988
As a MtF tranny, I've had the same experiences. Every transsexual I've known in person has fucked me over 100% of the time. That said, it's not because they are trans. People in general are utter trash. I've been screwed my fair share by people of all walks of life; men, women, gay, straight, trans, white, black, old, young, family, friends, relationships. Everybody is a worthless dick out for themselves, and I've become jaded to a point I avoid getting too involved with other people just to avoid more bullshit.

There are probably a few exceptions to this rule of life, but they are just a drop in the bucket of scum people I've known over the years.
>>
She is my queen I just want to worship her
>>
>>8310232
No, I tend to hang out with guys because I was a guy for 19 years. I accumulated a few more male friends in the process yknow?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 857x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 857x468px
>>8309988
>>8310152
Blair is such a total hon hon like 99% of angles. No wonder he hardly ever leaves the basement and all his controlled lighting and angles for topside.
>>
>>8310021
That's only exist here and on Youtube, IRL you'll meet a few.
Some people love fucking with their oppressors, that's call Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>8311576
that's called male socialization, son
>>
File: tumblr_oiwwvxJmR11ug8mwvo1_1280.jpg (164KB, 729x1296px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiwwvxJmR11ug8mwvo1_1280.jpg
164KB, 729x1296px
I swear she's the bitchy "popular" girl who tries to build herself up by tearing everyone down, just like in all the teen movies.

It's hilariously dramatic lol. Like maybe the 4 pounds of makeup on her face are blocking all whatever niceness she might have? kek
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.