[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do FTMs have male autism or female autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

Do FTMs have male autism or female autism?
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 750x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 750x519px
>>8308271
I have neither.
>>
>>8308271
Male autism. If they had female autism they would be autistic girls instead.

>>8308318
Because you're an AAP probably.
>>
>>8308271
depends on whether they transitioned before or after they received their vaccines.
>>
>>8308351
Nah I'm a straight HSTS, is it that hard to believe? I'm a little socially impaired but that's mostly due to bad dysphoria and depression even growing up.
>>
>>8308375
>is it that hard to believe?
Frankly? Yes.

Maybe you're pseudostraight but most likely that "little social impair"ment is your male autism. I guess it's just on the minor side.
>>
>>8308271
Wait, is there a difference?
I know girls tend to have different symptoms from boys, but does that really make it a different condition?
>>
>>8308464
Why don't you think there are any non-AAP ftms that aren't autistic? I don't believe all non-AGP mtfs are autistic or have a mental disability.
I may be slightly autistic just because I have above intelligence and am definitely what you'd call a lone wolf.
Are you blanchardian anon, or do all people here think this way?
>>
>>8308477
I think OP is asking whether FTMs tend to have more of the symptoms common to girls or boys, while also suggesting a framework to delegitimize the identity of some trans men.
>>
>>8308489
>I don't believe all non-AGP mtfs are autistic
Which kind of transgirls are supposed to be autistic and why, AGP or HSTS
>>
>>8308489
>I don't believe all non-AGP mtfs are autistic or have a mental disability.
No, with MTFs it's the AGPs who are the more autistic ones.

I mean, non-AGP MTFs do have a disability, but that's just called being female.
>>
>>8308271
Knowin FtMs definitely male autism
>>
>>8308318
Nice job anon.

>>8308518
>No, with MTFs it's the AGPs who are the more autistic ones.
Not true, FTMs are the worst group when it comes to autism prevalence.
>>
>>8308643
t. can't read
>>
>>8308271
Heh, I don't have autism. Just 70% of the symptoms an autistic person has...
>>
>>8308271
i'm mtf and i have girl autism
>>
>>8309818
Orientation?

Explain how you know it's girl autism?
>>
>>8309824
bisexual
my therapist and my best friend who doesn't know much about trans people but knows a lot about autistic children think so
>>
both desu
>>
>>8309828
Ok describe it though?

Also is it just me or is being bi somehow really comfy?
>>
>>8308271
What are the differing symptoms of male and female autism?
>>
>>8309839
>describe it though?
both a professional in the fields of transgender and autistic children and a professional at teaching children with autism say that my aspergers has more in common with female expression than male expression
and no, life and sexuality are awful i was raped as a child
>>
>>8309860
Aspergers isn't autism but actually describe the trains without stating that someone else says so.
>>
>>8309870
bitch idk how to do that i'm poor and exhausted and about to go in to work at fucking midnight google it yourself
>>
>>8309877
I was asking about your traits personally. I know about google.
>>
>>8309880
i'm very tired and don't know how to answer your question appropriately
>>
>>8309885
That's ok.

It's a slow board, the thread will still be here tomorrow.
>>
>>8309870
>Aspergers isn't autism
Since when ?
>>
>>8309909
Since ever.
>>
>>8308271
depends on etiology
>>8308375
>is it that hard to believe?
yes, but being ftm and on 4chan mean a lot more there than hsts/aap
>>8309870
no, asperger's has been officially autism since the dsm-v and unofficially since long before that
asperger's was a meme that fucked a lot of people over by labelling people unable to function in society as 'mild' just because they talked at a normal age, and further studies have confirmed that age of speech development is completely irrelevant to adult functioning when autists with otherwise equal abilities are compared
>>
>>8309914
>Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's, is a developmental disorder characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.[1] As a milder autism spectrum disorder (ASD), it differs from other ASDs by relatively normal language and intelligence.[4] Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and unusual use of language are common.[5][6] Signs usually begin before two years old and typically last for a person's entire life.[1]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
>>
>>8309918
Would you say hats ftms can be the same kind of PIQ autistic AGP mtfs can be?
>>
>>8309926
theoretically the heinlein cluster thing could occur in anyone 'male-brained', but there's room for debate on exactly how 'male-brained' hsts trans men are and i've never encountered a trans man or especially masculine cisbian who fit that criteria
high verbal ability seems to be a relatively feminine trait that's preserved in a lot of trans men of hsts etiology, although t itself modifies that somewhat and it's more likely to present in strange and more-common-in-men ways (e.g. clinical hyperlexia, which is 7:1 m:f and associated with autism)
>>
>>8309964
How would I determine whether I'm Heinlein cluster or some other/mixed variant?
>>
>>8309918
>asperger's has been officially autism since the dsm-v
>since the dsm-v
You unequivocally endorse the DSM-V now?
>>
>>8309980
no, just pointing out that even on that level asperger's = autism
the important part of that was the studies showing asperger's and 'high-functioning' autism have the same prognosis
>>8309976
you can very, very easily tell someone who's heinlein cluster
it's like the opposite of normie in every imaginable way and has this specific crazy thing to it
i have no idea how to describe any of it because i am not capable of describing people
>>
>>8309993
>even on that level
That's weak.

Even Wikipedia knows better >>8309923
>>
>>8309993
Would you mind analyzing me wrt maleness and femaleness trenty?
>high language ability from early age eg, I tested really high on IQ tests as a child because I could decipher meaning in advanced words. picked up reading easily
>not great at verbal or written expression
>decent natural ability at math
>ADHD likely mild sperg growing up. Lined toy cars, but also went out and played with kids
>serious behavior problems lead to moving schools, Adhd medication wrecks and isolates me
>loner in all high school, socially stunted, eccentric, stay in and play Vidya constantly
>become more feminine in college, begin picking up pieces
>actually have really good conversations with strangers at this point naturally, but it's sporadic. Got a GF by being cool and having a nice convo in a bus
>nowadays after hrt still eccentric, alternate between crave social contact and isolation, interactions are hit and miss
>still pretty good at approaching strangers
>can kinda read body language but it's incomplete
>still obsessive over vidya to some extent but it's alleviated when I go out a lot on weekends
>some people like hanging out with me because I'm laid back and cool, got some sharp wit hidden up there
>>
>>8308271
No. FtMs have PCOS (PolyCistyc Ovary Syndrome) which causes their ovaries to produce T in stead of E and P. That makes them FtM.
>>
>>8310067
>FtMs have PCOS (PolyCistyc Ovary Syndrome)
But by definition they aren't cis if they are trans and I think MtFs are the less monogamous ones.
>>
>>8308271
they're female, so it shouldn't be that difficult to figure out.
>>
>>8309964
>but there's room for debate on exactly how 'male-brained' hsts trans men are
In what ways may HSTS trans men not be as male-brained as cis and AGP natal males? High verbal ability being one. Same question for HSTS trans women, females brains, and cis and AAP natal females?

>>8309993
>i have no idea how to describe any of it because i am not capable of describing people
Can't you make a list of the qualities associated with it, like the one >>8310037 made about herself?
>>
>>8308271
do you even autism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathizing%E2%80%93systemizing_theory
>>
>>8309888
so like
what did you want me to describe?
>>
Most ftms I know seem to have been really into shitty amines like naruto and constantly shipped then male characters in together and wrote a bunch of awful fan fiction, so I'd say female autism.
I'd imagine that autism symptoms are just due to what Hormones you have are though
>>
>>8310767
Some of it is also merely social factors.
For example, if your boy has one of the stereotypical autism special interests like trains or math, that's easier to pick up on as weird and obsessive than a girl that really really likes disney princess movies and memorizing all the little details or likes to play at cleaning in a really repetitive manner.
>>
>>8308271
not sure if it was posted here already but studies shown females with autism brains are closer to non-autistic male brains
hence there is a huge number of autistic FtMs
>>
>>8310067
thats total BS btw
I know some girls with PCOS and they just take cypro
>>
>>8310787
This. It's pretty common and the leading cause of female infertility, we'd be drowning in FtMs if every person with it was FtM.
>>
>>8310767
I'd think it depends more on how you see and contextualize yourself, not hormones.
>>
I swear everyone is diagnosed with autism these days.
>>
>>8310717
Your traits that are female autism rather than male autism.
>>
>>8310781
I like trains and math and I'm not an autist.
>>
>>8311359
Yeah okay
>>
>>8311372
I've had problems when it comes to social interaction. I may be an asshole, but that's because being an asshole is fun.
>>
I had to "study" body language to be able to rwad it, it is far from innate... waste of bandwith imo sometimes but when I can see weakness in a person it is so useful.
>>
>>8311399
Sorry, I meant to say I've never had trouble when it comes to social interaction, I'm just an asshole.
>>
File: Genderfluid.png (256KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
Genderfluid.png
256KB, 900x300px
>>8308271
I think I have double: genderfluid M/F autism.
>>
>>8308271
I don't really know. I'm a FTM person, and while I am not to my knowledge autistic, never treated for it, I have been extensively treated for ADHD, which also seems to have different symptomatic conditions in biofems vs biomales. So I don't want to speak for anyone else here, but the symptoms of "female ADHD" seem more applicable to my situation but at the same time I am a man. I am a trans man, but I both physically and socially find the conditions I am in to not match my identity. So for me I guess I have "female ADHD" even thought I am a man, but the idea I think is simply that "female" symptoms and "male" symptoms simply are more common among biologically whatever people. It's possible, I'm sure to be ADHD and biologically male and identify as a man and still exhibit the "female ADHD symptoms". But I am symptomatically typical with my biological sex, regardless of my gender
>>
Anyone have that quote that said basically autistic females are like average males?
>>
>>8311399
>i lack empathy
>i dont have a disorder characterized by lack of empathy

aight
>>
>>8312709
I didn't lack empathy when I was a child. Now I do because, after an entire life of people stabbing you in the back, you lose the ability to empathize.
>>
>>8313009
And by the way, what I meant to say is that I've never had trouble when it comes to social interaction, in the sense that I understand body language and shit.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.