[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

late transitioners are scare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6567.jpg (135KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6567.jpg
135KB, 600x833px
why do these people who transition later tend to behave like creepy guys in dresses rather than women? it's quite scary desu and either they're very spiteful of younger transitioners, or hit on them weirdly

it's like they don't even try to fit in as a woman, but a scary caricature of

(by late i mean like, >30, or heck >40)

does anyone else have freaky af experiences with them?
>>
>>8307273
>i mean like, >30, or heck >40
This is how I feel about everyone over 16 tbqh
>>
>>8307294
>>
>>8307294
>>8307320
this is why im gonna be perma boymode even after hrt
>>
>>8307324
Anon it's a meme
>>
>>8307324
I said 13 just to spite the first one.
>>
>>8307324
I'm the first one and I was just kidding
>>
>>8307273
Here's your answer
>be a tranny
>repress hard
>do not commit suicide somehow
>age
>age moar
>don't care about what people think anymore
>do whatever you want in public without thinking what other people are thinking

Your pic related looks like a larping dude to me. It's probably some roleplay event, where this picture was taken.
>>
>>8307376
late transitioners are creepier than/as creepy as them so pic is semi-related

we don't see people who transition in their teens and 20s behave like that, though, even those who dgaf
>>
>>8307273
I think if you have female-like brain structure T is corrupting you year by year. You can notice that with age is getting worse.
>>
>>8307273
I'm probably destined to be one of these men as i'm over 30 and still haven't transitioned. Only difference is I'd rather keep my masc body and larp as cis so people respect me more and I can attract androphile trannies/traps.

I assume they're transbians who've been doing the repression shit far too long and finally decided fuck it let's try transition.

Being a transbian they're not going to fit in with conventional women too good. Especially with years of T exposure and lived experience as a man.

>>8307376
Yep definitely.

>>8307439
I've felt this, went from borderline HSTS as a teen to a tomboy in my 30s.
>>
At least with early diagnosis and public education there will be less of them in the future.
>>
>>8307932
i think if you make an effort to blend in (at least behaviourally) it'd work out

it's not that people can't be socially aware, it's that they choose not to (autism aside....)
>>
>>8308143
Well the world has changed so much since I was a teen I may try crossdressing eventually.
>>
You people disgust me, what a bunch of shallow bitches.

Who cares if someone isn't attractive? who cares how they dress?

Fuck all of you haters
>>
>>8307273

30+ transitioner here. You'd never know unless I told you.

Yes, there are people who are out and proud transwomen. But there are plenty of us who do FFS/HRT and then meld in.
>>
>>8308656
can't disagree, but the proportion of older transitioners behaving completely strange seems to be more than younger ones.
>>
>>8308664

Because you're only seeing the strange ones that are older. Kind of like survivor bias. There's tons of success stories and plenty of 30+ transitioners you'll never hear about.
>>
File: 1441861640756.png (63KB, 353x362px) Image search: [Google]
1441861640756.png
63KB, 353x362px
>>8307273
Because we decide to hack up and purge very sizeable chunks of feminine inclinations before transitioning?
>>
>leaving a chronic medical condition untreated for decades fucks a person up
You don't say!
>>
>>8307415
The attittude of not caring to fit in is usually acquired with age, even if you think you didnt give a fuck before, you realize getting older that you really gave a fuck about things you couldnt even conceive of not giving a fuck about. There are people who are old who try to pass and people who are 20 and make absolutely no effort. You're working on stereotypes.
>>
File: 1453965962420.png (463KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1453965962420.png
463KB, 680x680px
>>8308723
Hm? It's medically impossible to continue past 21 without having made any effort toward transitioning.
>>
>>8309527
t. Cara, 22, made zero effort towards transitioning
>>
>>8309527
>turning 21 soon and have been speeding up from fullrepression to second appointment out of three being made this week
Maybe you're right, for once.
>>
>>8309504
Damn, that is fucking poignant! But then, why can't other people apply the principle, the focus of not giving a fuck on the actual urge to transition?
>>
>>8307273
ITT: Shit you heard happened once from a friend thats TOATS HAPPENED GUIES
>>
>>8309527
Most AGP trannies go well past 21 before medically dealing with their issues.
>>
>>8310904
We're talking about trans women not fetishists tho?
>>
>>8311506
Most people disagree with you
and you know why
>>
>>8309545
Cara is supposedly on HRT now. It's funny because if she had been born in a previous generation she'd probably be a repressed AGP tranny.
>>
>>8312541
>implying she wasn't exactly that
>>
>>8312541
Also funny because if she had been born in the next generation, she'd have been a legitimate early transitioner.
>>
>>8311506
I'm probably wasting my breath here but the line between fetishist and transwoman can be blurry. A lot of these fetishists we're probably repressed AGPs as teenagers quite possibly a transbian. Decades of testosterone, repression, male socialization and toxic masculinity warps them into a fetishistic late transitioner.
>>
>>8307273
Omg, let me pee with you!
>>
My gender therapist was a late transitioner and was one of the sweetest, kindest people I've ever met and she had a great sense of humor and wasn't an SJW or anything.

On the other hand, I once met a 17 year old, early transitioning, flawless pass trans girl who was a literal pedophile grooming an 11 year old for sex
>>
>>8307273
what you don't realize is that you all look like men wearing dresses.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.