[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are aromantics and asexuals inherently lgbt? Do marginalised

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 220px-Asexual_flag.svg.png (464B, 220x124px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Asexual_flag.svg.png
464B, 220x124px
Are aromantics and asexuals inherently lgbt?

Do marginalised orientations need to be considered oppressed to identify as queer? I use tumblr and on that cesspit there is an overwhelming consensus that 'cishet' asexuals are not lgbt, and that all asexuals are homophobic to some extent.

There's a lot of cringey cases where someone will get told to fuck off for being ace, only to get a weird and backpeddled apology when they say they're ace. What do you think?
>>
Op here, meant to say apology when they say they're trans. It's pretty common with other combinations of orientations too. Gives me the impression they are doing damage control constantly.
>>
>cishet
>het
>asexual
u wot m8
>>
>>8307221
It's remarkably normal terminology on there, makes my head spin with how ignorant it is.
>>
>>8307206
I think that the farther one goes from the 'LGBT community', the better off one is, regardless of sexual preference or gender. Pay them no heed and do you on your own time.
>>
File: oy.png (35KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
oy.png
35KB, 300x250px
>>8307527
Nice Divide and Conquer tactics, Shlomo.
>>
>>8307562
Why thank you, Moshe. How go the psy ops?
>>
This shit is why we should just call it Gender and Sexialitu Minorities
>>
>>8307633
I agree. Kick out the monosexual majority.
>>
>>8307206
>aromantic
lmao. also, the LGB community is about who you love, not necessarily who you want (or don't want) to bang. though seemingly counterintuitive, including asexuals sexualizes the LGB community in a negative and needless way.
>>
File: bayo shittalking.jpg (44KB, 402x463px) Image search: [Google]
bayo shittalking.jpg
44KB, 402x463px
>>8307206
>are psychopaths and low test inherently lgbt?
No
>>
>aromantics
Not unless homo/bisexual
>asexuals
Not unless homo/biromantic.
>aromantic asexual
No, just get out.
>>
>oh I don't want to date anyone, I'm so oppressed
I suggest we add NEETs, hikkis and general human failures as well.
>>
Aromatic? Is that a new word for sociopath?
>>
Fuck moot for creating this containment shit board before leaving, that is constantly bringing all the bottom of the barrel shit from tumblr and other shit like that to 4chan.
>>
File: alphabet soup.png (393KB, 658x478px) Image search: [Google]
alphabet soup.png
393KB, 658x478px
I'm trans and asexual, and biromantic I guess (I hate just typing those labels, why cant i just say I don't like sex, I can love people and I got my dick chopped off and now am wyman).
I fucking hate the term "LGBT". Like wtf is the point of othering people like that, it's fucking patronising.
>The cishets
>The LGBT's
>The aces
>Whatever the fuck else

Damn alphabet soup shit is retarded.
>>
>>8310774
Tumblr leave
>>
Like it or not, the fact is that Aces get lumped in with the rest of the Rainbow by the breeders.

All we want is someone who understands the path we are walking, as they have walked it before. We face similar issues. Is it wrong for us to want a sempai to guide us?
>>
>>8307221
>>8307230
cishet asexuals would probably be heteroromantic asexuals. So basically, they're into the other sex, just not sexually

want to cuddle the owner of the pussy, not insert the penis within the pussy

>>8310863
you're welcome to leave whenever you'd like, you know ;^)

>>8312300
to cuddle us*
>>
>>8307206
i mean at this point anyone who is sexually or gender atypical falls within the umbrella term

can we just say we're all queer and call it a day, i'm tired of identity/sex politics
>>
>>8307206
yes they are. Asexuallity is a part of LGBTQA
>>
>>8307206
>aromantics
like earl gray tea?
if so, i'm very pleased someone else here enjoys it
>>
>>8307562
divide and conquer aren't proper nouns, i have no idea why you would capitalise them, or use capital letters on 4chan in the first place
>>
>>8307206
Asexual is a sexuality that isn't heterosexuality. They need to drink some cement and harden the fuck up.
>>
>>8319636
>why you would capitalise them
To Draw Attention To Them, Obvs.
>>
>>8307206
no. the split-attraction model is fucking stupid and asexuals don't belong in the LGBT community. if you're not same-sex attracted or transsexual, you have no reason to include yourself.
>>
>>8314651
but senpai, when I started browsing 4chan you weren't even allowed to use internet ;^)
>>
>>8307220

I was on the other end of this the other day. I'm closet trans and was discussing something with someone who knows I'm ace. They tried to invalidate my opinion based on the fact that they thought I was male, only to have me tell them that's not the case, and suddenly what I had to say was worth consideration. Ironically, the topic was abstractly sexism.

It's honestly really fucking annoying when suddenly my opinions matter because I'm not ~cis~. Like why wasn't my opinion good enough when I was just ace? Jeeez some people.
>>
you really out there on 4chan whining about tumblr not being inclusive enough for you?
>>
>>8310855
meh. they are still capable of (i assume) familial and platonic love, just not romantic love.
>>
>>8319588
i would prefer not to call myself a slur.
>>
File: 1346163833845.jpg (137KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1346163833845.jpg
137KB, 640x960px
>>8307206
>Are aromantics and asexuals inherently lgbt?
Absolutely not. It's usually just straight white girls who are ashamed to be straight white girls so they make up some shit. These people aren't "queer" and no one cares because it's made up.

In 10 years they will all be married and knocked up and hating their own kids anyway.
>>
>>8310863
>>8307206
Mother fucking "adult baby" fetishists are posting on here like they are LGB now. Fuck off.
>>
>>8312300
>Like it or not, the fact is that Aces get lumped in with the rest of the Rainbow by the breeders.
No they didn't. You idiots just walked into the parade like we wouldn't notice. GET THE FUCK OUT.
>We face similar issues.
No you fucking don't. No one gives a shit about you being "ace" except your single mother who wants grandchildren.
>>
>>8319588
>can we just say we're all queer and call it a day, i'm tired of identity/sex politics
>ugly straight girl with a slobby outfit and short washed out purple hair is "queer" now.
No. We can shun identity politics and this horseshit at the same time.
>>
>>8319622
Only according to asexuals and no one asked them.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.