[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was SECRETLY fed HORMONES for YEARS by my own MOM!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

When I found out, she told me, she always wanted to have a daughter. That's why she did it. She wanted to be best friends with her daughter.
Now I look like a freak. I could have become a good-looking alpha male like my dad.
He loved me as a kid when I was lean and fit like him. At some point I developed differently and he lost interest in me. Now I know what caused this change in me. I don't even know what I am anymore. I don't feel attracted to anyone. I just want to crawl in a cave and hide for the rest of my days.
How can a mother do something like that?
>>
>>8306321
>implying it happened
>>
>>8306321
More details?
>>
Jesus, what's wrong with people nowadays.
They always find new ways of crushing the souls of the innocent. I'm really sorry for you, OP.
I am sure there will come a time when you want to leave that inner cave (or rather cage?) and be what you are regardless of form. You will come to accept yourself and find your place in life. You are loved and wanted.

Btw. What does your father have to say to all of this?
>>
>>8306321
'he' looks like FtM now
>>
File: 2017-05-18_18-33-15.jpg (106KB, 987x668px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-18_18-33-15.jpg
106KB, 987x668px
>>8306394
yeah its fucking FtM from Australia
>>
>>8306371
>Jesus, what's wrong with people nowadays.
except it didn't happen
>>
My father doesn't know it yet. He left us 3 years ago. I don't even know if I can bring myself to tell him. He sure as hell does not like me the way I am. He's only ever around when he needs something. This year there was only one phone call and that was me calling him. What good will it do to tell him?
>>
>>8306409
>looked like a boy even as a girl
>>
jesus christ you kids are so fucking gullible it actually hurts my soul

the future is so FUCKED
>>
Do you people think I would post a picture of myself here? Here of all places?
Everyone can use the image search, I know that.
I used the picture to illustrate like everyone else. I don't think the rest of you are ugly green frog creatures...
>>
>>8306426
How feminized are you?

When did she start you on HRT and when did she stop? When did you find out?
>>
She said she started after my 13th birthday. Now I am 18. Usually I'm not around when she is preparing meals. But three weeks ago when I wanted to ask something or so I saw her put a powder into mashed potatoes but only on one plate.
I asked her what it was. She said vitamins and minerals. She is a nurse so she is interested in health and so forth. She uses a mortar all the time. But her answer, her reaction - all seemed fishy this time. So I searched her room when she was at work just to know what kind of medicine she had in the house. I didn't believe it was vitamins but I also didn't think she wanted to hurt me.
I thought maybe I had contracted something or it was a prophilactic...
Then I found a large box full of meds. There were vitamins and something against fungae and other crap that I didn't know. So I googled... And while there harmless things like pain blockers and sleeping pills and something against constipation, there were also names that led me to this place here. I couldn't believe it. What did she need them for. It took me some time to even guess the the truth...
When she came home and I approached her with a packet in my hand she just started to cry and told me.
She did not even try to lie.
>>
File: Screenshot2012-07-13at22356PM.png (384KB, 742x485px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot2012-07-13at22356PM.png
384KB, 742x485px
>>8306321
i really hope this is fake, but:

>hit the gym
>get a job and get rich
>jaw implants

let the testosterone and medicine fix you
>>
>>8306505
>She said she started after my 13th birthday.
H O N
O
N
>>
>>8306505
What have the physical effects been?

What are your sexual desires?
>>
>>8306523
I don't care for your people's trophes or memes or what you call it. I want my life back. I want my dad back. I don't want to become an ugly tranny. Why me? Just because she doesn't get along with her daughter of her former marriage, I have to become a girl?! Who is she deciding my future and interrupting my natural development?!
>>
Your mom is mentally ill and honestly you have grounds for criminal charges against her. I'd seek a lawyer and rake her over the coals.
>>
>>8306441
Whats the issue with posting your picture here? If this is real then you're a victim of your mothers application of crazy gender theories. You should get in touch with the media as well as your local authorities. Get famous, earn sympathy, cash in. You'll still be sterile but at least you get your 5 minutes in the spotlight and your name will be forever recalled by posterity, probably a few thousand dollars per year for interviews, ads and so on. I can be your Agent if you want.
>>
>>8307051
>forever recalled by posterity
>>
> posting a pic of a ugly ftm

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lanesainty/meet-the-kids-fighting-for-the-right-to-transition
Fuck off OP
>>
File: 1476929886169.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1476929886169.gif
4MB, 320x320px
>>8307094
That was also my favourite piece of the post. Thank you for noticing.
>>
>>8306321
Fuck right off TERF //pol/ whoever the hell you are, this isn a shit ass meme
>>
>>8306321
post pics, censor eyes if u want

i dont believe you
>>
>>8306523
Hahahaha
Only decent post in this bollocks thread.
>>
>>8307140
I couldn't care less. Boo hoo, anon does not believe me.

I don't want legal repercussion, I don't want vengeance or 5 minutes in the spotlight!
Are you dumb? Just try to imagine that the last 5 years of your life were a charade.
That all the motherly love was just an illusion and you were mere means to satisfy the needs of a deeply disturbed person. And that you were changed irreversably in the process.
I just want to go back before it all happend.
I don't want to give interviews and talk about this for the rest of my days. I don't want this to become ammunition for someone else's cause.
I'm an individual. Not a stupid puppet goddammit! This is all so wrong. And you freaks want to gawk at pictures of the wreck this boy has become.
Fuck you! Fuck you!
>>
>>8307268
Answer >>8306545 already.
>>
>>8307268
Stop taking the hormones and live a normal mans life. Start by MANNING THE FUCK up and accepting your lot in life, let justice run its course, get a psychiatric evaluation for your mother to determine if she is a looney or just a evil bitch. In any case you wont ever get any insurance money that you may need to cover any additional medical expenses that your condition may entail if you don't report this immediately. REPORT IT YOU FUCKING BITCH or think back to this moment the next time you want a new health insurance, or the time when you need to pay 100,000 dollars too get your girlfriend artificially inseminated. Just being a whiny bitch on 4chan wont get you anywhere.
>>
>>8307268
> Posting a crazy story on 4chan
> Not posting a pic
Gas yourself tbqh
>>
>>8307268
>I just want something that is impossible
>I don't want to get on the internet and act like a drama queen attention whore.. oh wait... FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

Pretending this is even real for half a second, then you need to get legit therapy, not even a bullshit "counselor", and probably not even a clinical psychologist either, but like a legit psychiatrist who can diagnose and treat you.
You need to pay a professional who's job will be to un-fuck your head.
Literally no one on the internet is going to help you unless they are giving you a list of qualified doctors in your area. So you getting on here and having a shit-fit does not help you and will never help you, so don't expect to get help cuz its never going to happen.

Good luck with that.
>>
>>8307306
What do you need this for?
I reckon he has grown a pair of tits, has a small pecker and looks smilar to the picture he posted.

And I guess he is just too upset to think clearly. He'll come to his senses sooner or later and will have her prosecuted and himself treated.

OP, we start here. At this very moment. And then we move step by step. I don't think it's irreversable. You're only 18, right? If you have read here a bit you know that some people started later to transition with quite good results. So if you get a good dose of male hormones something positive can surely be achieved.
>>
File: 1487720002160.jpg (441KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487720002160.jpg
441KB, 768x1024px
>>8306321
>>8307268
post a picture of your body with timestamp. Otherwise, you're a larping faggot.
>>
>tfw people are seriously responding to a fap thread
>>
>>8306409
I knew it! Why did I know it?
>>
>>8307873
Don't think your kiddie emotional blackmail will work on this guy.
Also even I could falsify timestamp shit in the of an eye. What tells you he couldn't.
To me it's either believe the sob story and support the guy or don't believe it at all and ignore him.
>>
>>8306321

B-but that's an FTM...
>>
>>8307993
>Guy
Girl*
>>
>>8306518
>jaw implants
I truly hate modern society
>>
>>8308005
If he is born a man and identifies as such then he is clearly a guy. Even if he now had tits and microscopic pecker because his crazy-ass mother fed him freak meds.
>>
This is fucking fake news
>>
>>8308053
Thanks for telling us. But without what is called evidence you're just as credible as he is.
Not guilty until proven otherwise, you know?

Op, people won't believe without a picture, it seems...
Why not show at least your pinky?
If you have really become such a freak it should be noticeable by your digits alone...
>>
>>8306321
You look like an uglier Steve (Stephanie?) Bannon.
>>
File: 1461086208272.jpg (113KB, 392x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461086208272.jpg
113KB, 392x720px
>>8306321
Go to femgen, become femboi
>>
>>8308140
You don't understand how burden of proof works anon.
>>
Test will fix you, you might have a permanent microdick though.

Also you're infertile, I'd literally beat my other senseless, wouldn't care if she calls the cops.
>>
>>8306321
I wish I had a mom who willingly fed me girl hormones when I was a kid so I wouldn't turn out to be such a gross and ugly hon. I know your post sounds too good to be true, bait alert ringing in my head, but damn, we should have switched parents!
>>
>>8308545
it's p hot right?
>>
File: 1494967595653.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494967595653.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
romans had mothers that would literally kill for this tech.
pic related.
>>
>>8308591
What did she mean by this?
>>
File: bait.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
19KB, 220x300px
Fucking easy mode
>>
is OP serious? OP looks too well thought out for being in that situation.

OP has a serious issue tho. my mom took me to therapist in grade 4. later mom explained to me eunichs and transexuals (all in a very negative light, leading me to feel how she wanted me to feel) and then fed me DHT and DHEA and amphetamines. for years. i just started mtf hrt a month ago. i am over 30. had no idea i was transgender until two months ago, someone explained dysphora. this last week has just been analyzing my childhood.

feeding hormones to children should always require not only informed consent, but also a reminder to the child when they turn 18-21 that they were diagnosed and fed hormones as a child.

i posted on pol yesterday what they think about it. got zero replies. kek.

i have zero respect to improve the country that allows a culture of women to be pro abortion and pro "secretly dose your kid some 'mones".
dysphora

hard mode: i'm going to need ffs in two years and my employment / criminal record / education are just fucking ruined. and mom has been giving me ounces of free marijuana in my basement for years. now i see it's a trick to keep me repressed.
>>
>>8306321
"I was SECRETLY fed HORMONES for YEARS by my own MOM!!!"
Literally don't come here with your fake bullshit pls n thx
>>
>>8308627
>and then fed me DHT and DHEA and amphetamines. for years.
Wait why? She knew you were mtf and did it to stop you realizing your dysphoria?

>i posted on pol yesterday what they think about it. got zero replies. kek.
Yeah /pol/'s pretty retarded.

>and pro "secretly dose your kid some 'mones".
dysphora
Was she doing it with legal and social approval though? If not can it really be blamed on national culture?
>>
File: 1495130137582.png (251KB, 1313x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1495130137582.png
251KB, 1313x1248px
>>8308674
hugs )=

dhea, dht, sold otc. every month for the ritalin refill, she and the doctor would speak in private. i have no idea how far that rabbit hole goes. i wouldn't expect her to tell me the truth if i ask her today. she's lied about some big shit i'm not going to share with analytics.

i always fought against taking the amphetamines because i could tell they were effecting me. i still take adderall if i need to have motivation or remove the cloud in my head.

>anon take your vitamins and get to class

she also let me know from a young age that being homosexual is okay.

>i'm transbian
>>
>>8308771
Well how much do you know and how much more do you speculate?
>>
Is this for realz?
>>
>>8310172
lol obviously not.
>>
It may or may not be real...
A lot of people here just play with ideas and like to tell tall tales to turn time topsy-turvy.
>>
>>8306409
>>8306321
Jesus she became a fat Aiden.
And people say FtM can just take T and everything magically fixes itself.
>>
>>8311036
Who is this?
>>
>>8311036

Eh, he wouldn't look that bad if it weren't for the dykey as fuck hair and piercings. Still femmy, but passable.
>>
How does even get hormones for therapy? I bet it isnt like
>"Hello Doc, can you give me some estrogen for me?"
>Sure thing, Mrs., how much do you need?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.