[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hon body general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Hahaha what do I do 4chan? I have like 36" ribs naturally with no boobs and my neck and shoulders are just as big. The rest of my body is prett fine in terms of tranny potential, but how do I fix my massive ribs and shoulders and neck?
>>
Remove your ribcage senpai.
>>
>>8305999
wear a corset to shape your ribs
>>
If the rest of your body is fine eg you have big hips that kinda offset it, then your face and voice make or break your pass.

Having a small skull and really girly face along with a weird lumpy upper body will just make you an ugly girl.
>>
I'm fucking sick of my neanderthal brow and I have the same ribs and shoulders as you OP

the only thing I can see making me feel better would be type 3 brow surgery which is literally 25k which sounds like fucking nightmarish to achieve

I hate this life
>>
>>8305999
There's nothing to fix. You're beautiful just the way you are :-)
>>
>>8305999
If the rest of your body is fine you have no business posting in a hon body general
>>
File: IMG_0237.jpg (109KB, 1278x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.jpg
109KB, 1278x632px
Look at these shoulders, that I just found.
>>
>>8306089
That just makes the top look wider
>>
File: anonshoulders.jpg (134KB, 1278x632px) Image search: [Google]
anonshoulders.jpg
134KB, 1278x632px
>>8310719
REEEEEEEEE
Is it possible for me to get this shoulder curvature you have? I think mine have muscle there even though I don't lift
>>
>>8313367
How long have you been on HRT. I had big natural traps despite being a skinny 48kg up until 2 years HRT.
I used to swim a lot and surf a bit though
>>
>>8313474
oh...I'm not on HRT yet...
>>
>>8313541
Oh wow this gives me hope. Maybe I'll be less shoulders if when I start
>>
>>8306224
IF that's you you already pass
>>
What can I do if I'm 50kg and have a 40 inch underbust?
>>
>>8315355
How is that possible
>>
>>8315355
How short are you? That doesn't even make sense. I'm 50kg and my underbust is like 29-30"ish.
Are you sure you measured correctly? Because a 40" chest would look really out of place on a body that small, even for men.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.