[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my teacher is a tranny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: nenifasista.png (23KB, 110x124px) Image search: [Google]
nenifasista.png
23KB, 110x124px
My engineering teacher (I'm in HS, senior year) is a woman, or at least presents like it, but me and my friend have been doubting it ever since she first stepped into the classroom freshman year. Her build is manly (she has huge tits, which look pretty fake imo), a huge bulge is visible when she's wearing jeans, her face is manly, her digit ratio is super low (when I asked to measure her, she (((jokingly))) responded "What, you think that I'm a man?" and she wore a shirt today with the transflag colors on it in stripes.
Her adam's apple isn't too visible though. I'm not sure why I want to know whether she is, but I just gotta get to the bottom of this.
Are there any other signs, ways to tell?
>>
>>8305911
>treating the digit ratio meme seriously
Nice bait.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Yes there are other signs. Between the buttocks of such creatures is usually a rest of a tail. It's really just a small extension. But it's a dead giveaway.
During evolution humans lost it. Only these people still have it.
>>
>her digit ratio is super low (when I asked to measure her, she (((jokingly))) responded "What, you think that I'm a man?"
A cis woman wouldn't know about digit ratio theory, but a tranny would, """"""she"""""" is definitely a dude. You're investigation is already done, Anon.
>>
>>8305911
They could have had surgery on their adam's apple.
>>
>>8305932
Uh, no. What do you think your coccyx is? Your vestigial tail, and while it's been reduced significantly, it's still there.
>>
>>8305911
digit ratio?
>>
>>8305911
That's just how female engineers look lol
Unless they're Asian. The one Asian girl in my mech eng program was adorably cute. The white girls look like men though.
>>
>>8305911
Why wouldn't she have had SRS if she had a boob job? The fact that she knew about digit ratio theory is really sus though.
>>
she's burly and wore blue and pink together?!?!

TRANNY CONFIRMED, GET THE PITCHFORKS AND THE TORCHES
>>
>>8309962
A meme where if your index finger is longer than your ring finger you're a male.

It has to do with hormones in the womb and stuff and is generally true, but not really enough to be taken seriously. I'm MTF and have a "feminine digit ratio"
>>
>>8310025
>I'm MTF and have a "feminine digit ratio"
Are you straight?
>>
>>8310025

>A meme where if your index finger is longer than your ring finger you're a male.

It's the other way around.

>>8310066

I'm a bisexual AGP and I have a feminine digit ratio. Some anons have said they have masculine ones.
>>
File: select_temp.png (802KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
select_temp.png
802KB, 1440x2560px
I have never understood the fingers thing... in a relaxed position my index and ring fingers are equal but the palm is smaller toward the pinky finger angling toward the wrist. This means my fingers are not projecting out from the palm at an even 90 degrees, not perpendicular to the origin point. This loses length for the ring finger.

Compensating for that presents my ring finger as nearly as long as my ring finger, a half joint longer.

WHAT DIES IT MEAN?!
>>
>>8310159
>Compensating for that presents my ring finger as nearly as long as my ring finger, a half joint longer.
Nearly as long as the middle...

Cannot type and bake cuppy cakes at the same time.
>>
>>8310159
The finger thing is bullshit. I'm an mtf tranner and my index finger is slightly longer, but still almost equally as long as my ring finger. Most cis females I know have their ring finger significantly longer though… Are they all closeted ftms, stealth AGP men or what the fuck.
>>
>>8309989
she literally wore the trans flag colors though, in the same order and same color shades
pretty weird coincidence if you ask me
>>
>>8310103
>>8310025
Mine's different on each hand.
>>
>>8305911
holy shit dude why are you obsessed with what's in her pants? does nothing about what you're doing strike you as impolite or antisocial? if she is trans and you directly or indirectly out her, she'll be treated worse than teachers who get revealed as pedos. don't intrude on her personal life.
>>
>>8310025
>>8310876
It's not about being male, trans women have female digit ratios, this has been studied. It only correlates to hormone levels in the womb, so gay cis men will also have "female" digit ratios on average.
>>
>>8305911
no way you asked your professor that, low quality bait
>>
>>8305911
Why would you care in the first place?
>>
>>8311408
I actually did though, maybe americans wouldn't have the balls to do that but I'm basically in eastern europe (Czechia), so people don't give a shit
>>
>>8312072
>Czechia
I really hope this name gets used.
>>
>>8310066
Yeah, I only like guys.
>>
>>8312072
Czech your privilege m8.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.