[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTF transitioning in a shithole country.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: g6k11q2ctucy.jpg (72KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
g6k11q2ctucy.jpg
72KB, 300x250px
I live in Croatia, where trannies are seen as freaks by almost everyone. Weirdly enough, gays have become somewhat accepted and nobody bothers them if they don't kiss in public or something like that.
I really want to take hrt because I've wanted a feminine body since childhood. However, I don't care much about identity and would be fine living as a femboy.
How do femboys who take hrt and identify as gay dudes live? Can someone post some pics of them, because I can't really find any online?
Do you think this would work for me? I'm 20 and already look somewhat androgynous, like an ugly butch lesbian.
>>
>>8305834
Will you be my Croatian gf pls
>>
Wait a sec...
People who let themselves be butchered into something that does not even remotely resemble the opposite sex are not freaks?
What are they called then?
Abominations?
>>
>>8305847
I would love to be someone's Croatian gf.
>>
>>8305834
It could be worse for you anon. Imagine if you were born in a shitter country like Bosnia or Bulgaria. If gays are being accepted in your country, then your country is considered to be liberal and/or progressive, even according to LGBT activists.

Your post could possibly be bait, however I will bite and take the time to leave a response. If you are so concerned about being hating on you for being a tranny, try to immigrate to a more socially accepting country, like the Netherlands or Sweden, since Croatia is already in the EU and you probably have rights to freely travel to other EU countries without restrictions. If moving is not an option and you are stuck in your country, then try your absolute best to pass for a cisgender female. If that is also not possible for you, then simply identify as a feminine gay guy in public, but take HRT while still presenting as a male or androgynous.

Hey, at least Croatia doesn't have any absurd anti-transgender bathroom laws like they do in America.
>>
>>8305857
The point is, they are treated with massive disrespect and often harassed.
>>
>>8305860
I would like to immigrate someday, but I'm stuck here for now.
The thing is, I'm 20 and my face still looks like it wouldn't need ffs if I start now. If I could present as a feminine gay guy for 2-3 years, that would be perfect. Do you think this is possible if I dress and act as a slightly feminine gay guy?
>>
>>8305860
>Tfw Bosnians diaspora

I tried looking in to the lgbt aspects of it but and there's mostly lesbians in charge of visibility.
>>
>>8305862

Of course they are. They are different. It takes people quite some time to get used to something like that. "Sex changes" are a recent phenomenon and still very rare in those countries.
>>
I just wanna transition asap in hopes of not becoming a twinkhon. I know I contradict myself with this. I just fanna stop the effects of t and become as feminised as possible physically. Identity and clothes are far less important to me. And no, I'm not an agp.
>>
>>8305873
True. The thing is that these people have realised that being gay is something you just are and that is stupid to hate gays. However, when someone mentions a tranny, they react in disgust. They just don't get it. Also, they think every tranny is an old hon or something.
>>
>>8305834
Move to Spain it's the best country for Trans people and one of the only ones in Europe which are not backwards when it comes to trans rights

Spain ranked the most accepting in most categories, with 87% of those polled believing transgender people should be protected from discrimination by the government, and only 8% believing there is something mentally or physically wrong with them. Alongside that, 77% believe trans people should be allowed to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity rather than being forced to use the one of their birth-assigned gender, with over 50% strongly agreeing with this.
>>
>>8305884
Thats interesting, but Spain was never appealing to me before. What do you think about moving to south-east asia and running some sort of business there?
>>
Can someone please post pics of real femboys who take hrt? Also, a really good boy mode trans would be great.
>>
>>8305889
Well ok
Would have to be Thailand since the rest are not that great for trans people
Thailand is not perfect but it's the best place socially for trans people in the region and far better than what you will get in eastern/central Europe

Cambodia,Laos, and Myanmar are shitholes on all counts

Indonesia and Malaysia are strongly Muslim and although they have a long history of trans people and a large trans population I wouldn't say it's great or even good by any stretch

Philippines is meh but many Trans Pinays move to Thailand so...

Vietnam is the only one that is improving but still isn't even Thai teir many Viets go to Thailand for surgeries and hormones

As far as starting a business foreigners are limited to what type of business they are allowed to own and since you're not american you can only own 49% of a company the majority share hast to be Thai
>>
>>8305869
I don't know what your face or body shape looks like, but assuming you're only 20, then you might still have time and a realistic chance to pass for female. It's really difficult to predict accurately for sure since some boys can remain feminine until their mid-to-late 20s, while some poor lads are screwed beyond the point of no return even before they hit 18. If your face doesn't require FFS, then you have a major advantage most other trannies would kill to have for themselves. Get on HRT as soon as you can, find a friendly or understanding doctor who can get you medically prescribed if possible. Trust me, it's safer than self-medding through the black market. Also those doctors probably have more knowledge about hormones, assuming they went to medical school for training before becoming doctors.

A few optional suggestions are grow your hair out, long hair is feminine. Try experimenting with makeup. Gradually begin to change your clothing from masculine, to androgynous, and finally to feminine. But don't rush it, otherwise you could make awkward fashion choices that will out you as a tranny to other people.

>>8305873
People of different races, skin color, religion, language, ethnicity, etc., are also disrespected and treated with discrimination because they are "different" from the majority in any given country. However to debunk your myth, racism and race wars aren't a recent phenomenon and are still very common in a lot of places.
>>
>>8305884
The Spanish trannies should be really thankful towards Pedro Almodóvar. Without him they still would be beaten to death on a daily basis...
>>
>>8305894
There was that one pic of a femboy who was collared and someone, presumably the cameraman, was grabbing one of his conetitties. I don't have the pic, since I'm not a dirty perv, but someone else can reupload it for you.
>>
>>8305898
What about owning a business outside of Thailand but you do most of it there, or something like that?

Many western european countries are very liberal, but there is a growing muslim population and it doesn't look good.

What about murrica? Is it hard to get there nowadays?
>>
>>8305902
Now if only the same level of acceptance could come to Mexico. Because trannies in Mexico are still physically beaten, raped and killed on the streets, and disowned by their families.
>>
>>8305901
I don't know what you want to debunk.
I said that the "transition" of people is quite new and therefore people need to get used to that to accept it.
>>
>>8305901
Tbh, I've really been thinking about self-medding because the nearest doctor of that kind is a 5 hour long drive away. Here you need to go to therapy first. It would take me probbably a year to get hrt + a lot of time and travelling. I do plan to get it, but for now, I think self-medding would be better.
>>
>>8305909
There's a famous hon fashion designer in Croatia and she gets beaten on regular basis. Other tranny stories in Croatia are not nearly as bad tho.
>>
>>8305905
I love to be degraded, treated like a pet or a fuktoy. That's probably because I've spent my life compensating and trying to be more manly while secretly hating myself for it.
>>
>>8305929
She should just get rid of that creep of an abusive husband already.
Honestly!
>>
>>8305936
Tbh, I don't know much about her, not even her name. All I know is that there was an article saying she gets beaten all the time.
>>
How would people who don't even know about trans people react to a feminine guy with boobies?
>>
>>8305858
I know that feel

>tfw you will never be cute western guy's Eastern European gf
>>
>>8305963
I would prefer a dominant and masculine guy. Cute is good too, as long as he's willing to always be top.
>>
>>8305974
>a dominant and masculine guy
Eh there are a ton of dominant and masculine guys in EE, the point of Western guys is that they're more cute and feminine.
>>
>>8305985
I love when a cute, feminine guy has a really big D. It really gets me going for some reason. I would also date a cute twinkhon. The best thing for me is to be a cute gf/wife to a dominant man.
>>
Can I get hormones from an informed consent clinic in another EU country? I think there is at least one in Italy. Can this work legaly and will I be able to buy them in Croatia?
>>
>>8306138
>Can I get hormones from an informed consent clinic in another EU country?
I have no idea. I think you should because EU has done a really good job of removing borders and obstacles between countries but, on the other hand, taxes and healthcare are still almost completely separate hence why every Syrian wants to go Sweden or Germany and not Poland or Hungary. So there's a decent chance you can't.
>>
>>8307036
Can I maybe get it in Italy and after that keep ordering it online from there.

What aboit self-medding? On which website can I order stuff? Also, what is the legality of it and how expensive is it really?
>>
>>8305884
>Spain ranked the most accepting in most categories
87%, 77% and 50% should be divided by 3, while 8 should be multiplied by 3.
Those are the realistic numbers.
>>
>>8307531
>number autism
best kind.

it's a shame you don't actually do any real number crunching to make $$$
>>
>>8307550
People don't like it when their optimistic views are challenged.
Except when it comes to the environment for some reason.
>>
Dude you live in the EU. Move to France, Germany, or Scotland ASAP.
>>
>>8307723
I will probably, however, I am stuck here for around 3 years. I need to transition asap in hopes of not needing a ffs.
>>
>>8305860
>why don't you just immigrate
>hey if you don't like it WHY NOT JUST LEAVE

Spoken like a spoiled westerner.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.