[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H.E.T go homo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1491730109171.jpg (13KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1491730109171.jpg
13KB, 250x236px
how do i make a straight boy go gay for me?
>>
>>8303018

show him your dick

preferably in public, that'll turn him to the Dark Side
>>
>>8303018
Gib em bout tree fiddy
>>
File: REEEE BACK OFF WHALE RIGHTS.png (385KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE BACK OFF WHALE RIGHTS.png
385KB, 672x672px
>>8303021
>going outside
>>
File: nibba.jpg (39KB, 750x713px) Image search: [Google]
nibba.jpg
39KB, 750x713px
>>8303030
>>
Become a femboy. See: >>>/lgbt/femgen.
>>
>>8303050
i want to preserve what little integrity i have left
>>
You need to fill a balloon with your farts. Then give it to him and let him play with it. At some point the balloon will burst, either accidentally or on purpose. Then he will smell your concentrated essence and fall in love with you... and will do everything for you.

Works everytime. Scientifically proven (almost).
>>
>>8303018
Make him develop autogynephilia and thus pseudoandrophilia by jerking him off while he's dressed as a woman.
>>
>>8303018
Best bet is to hunt AGPs. Femme it up for him. Or you could even crossdress together and be "lesbians". If he's pseudo bi you can just be your regular gay self as long as he's the woman.

>>8305667
You'd have trouble getting a non AGP man into womens clothing in the first place, let alone womens clothing while being jacked off by a guy. So he pretty much has to be AGP from the get go.
>>
>>8303018
Don't know. I have yet to figure out how to make gay boys go gay for me.
>>
I still want to suck your dick
>>
You need to eat more fibres. If your turds get harder you can throw them at your crush.
And he will finally understand your feelings for him.
>>
>>8305643
Have you ever tried farting in a balloon?!
>>
>>8305768

It's not easy, I know. But we're talking about changing the sexual preference of someone. Of course it will be extremely difficult...
>>
>>8303055
become a trap
>>
>>8303018
Ask him to help you with something and confide in him that you are in great need of sexual arousal and really get off to being beaten, tell him not to hold back.

The physical violence will release all of his homophobia and emotional distance and worries about his reputation and what people will think. Straight boys are very pent-up and distant for a reason. It will hurt a lot I won't lie, but by the end you two will bond and you can work towards a loving relationship.
>>
>>8303018
Magic?
>>
>>8310871
Yeah, I'm quite sure there is a working spell in the Harry Potter books. Or how did Ron get Snape and Dumbledore to fuck him being the butt-ugly wimp he is?
>>
>>8310878
Well, love potions are a thing that make you fall in love with a person whether you like it or not.
It's how Voldemort was conceived.
>>
>>8310878
>Harry Potter books.
eww token gays.
>>
>>8303018
If he has a decent chance with a women you dont have much of chance
>>
>>8303018
become a convincing trap
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.