[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 034: Fixing ourselves with drugs Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 44

File: Guide.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
Guide.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
>Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
>HRT related medical experiences and research
>Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶ Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic HRT info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ TransDIY: https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

old thread: >>8244601
>>
Reasking my question here. I am getting memed by my endocrinologist so I wanted to self med but I live in Canada. Where can I buy my girl pills with no prescription?
>>
>>8301869
Ranma a cute. A CUTE.
>>
People told me cypro would make me depressed but I feel better than ever. Is that just a meme or what?
>>
One question, does IC prescribe finiastride? I don't wanna spend dosh if I don't have too.

>>8302333
How long have you been on it? Never tried it but It would probably wreck me because underling mental health issues.
>>
>order declined on inhousepharmacy and im running low
how fugged am i?
>>8302333
nah i feel the same
>>
>>8302333
It doesn't make everyone depressed. Only a small minority.
>>
>>8302186
Pretty sure QHI ships everywhere
>>
>>8302380
Like a week.
>>
Since starting HRT my hair has thinned and my hairline receding. I used to have thick fluffy ruffleable hair, now it's akin to old age man hair.
I want off the HRT train now.

If I stop will my hair go back to its former glory?
>>
>>8302436
Is your T to low? Aim for the mid range of 20-30 yo females. Low T levels has been linked to hair loss and thinning in older women.
>>
>>8302428
Maybe it will happen later on, for your shake I hope you stay happy.

>>8302436
Shit my temples started to regrow hair that I lost, hence why I wanna know if I can get finastride via a doctor or something. I think lowering my DHT levels would help.
>>
>>8302443
>Low T levels has been linked to hair loss and thinning in older women.
My T levels were low when I was a guy, half that of regular males. I guess I need to lower my AA dose then because I'm probably taking too much now if this is true.
>>
>>8302395
Do they sell progesterone I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>8302595
Prometrium, I take one rectally every night, gives crazy dreams and good feels at least :3
>>
File: unknown.png (24KB, 545x404px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
24KB, 545x404px
>>8302384
tried IHP and got this.

>>8302395
QHI?

is offshore cheap meds good to order from?
when they asked for a prescriber, i put in n/a.

says 7 - 21days for the product to get to someone.
>>
File: dishappened.png (3KB, 557x49px) Image search: [Google]
dishappened.png
3KB, 557x49px
>>8302670
like when you actually go to pay and shit, after a little bit it says order declined
>>
>>8302931
Change bit coin providers. Coin base always works for me.
>>
>>8302958
Fuck these off-chain technologies.
>>
>>8302670
Qhi, it's in the OP among the other 3 recommended pharmacies, though the others are limited to which countries they ship to I think..
As for your offshore idk, haven't heard of it, there's hundreds of online pharmacies like that though most are based in India, which makes it a problem to use here in Norway at least, they check Indian mail extra carefully because of that.
>>
>>8302384
Use echeck from your bank account
>>8302670
>>
Is there somewhere to find/research more experimental SERMS? Do I just have to go through medical journals and just spray and pray?
>>
>>8303047
There is toremifene.
>>
>>8302958
i use coin base, the error is before you get the chance to pay. idk whats wrong :c
>>
When you take Estrogen, does it lower your Testosterone count? That Estrogen pushes Testosterone out of the way or do they just both live in your blood together and whatever binds, binds?
>>
>>8303170
Estrogen somewhat downregulates T but generally unless you already have low T it's not often enough to push your levels to female range. Sometimes just the disruption of hormonal ratios can over time atrophy testicular tissue which MAY push your T low enough.
This was the approach used before Spiro was used, and they typically used premarin but it should work with estradiol. Usually it only works in older people due to low t though, otherwise it's a huge hassle trying to get constantly blood tested and the dosages might end up being quite high since you'd want a T:E ratio at least similar to women's.
>>
27/5'7/140lbs/yeti hairy body type/skinnyfat/have autism

where do i post picture of myself?
would i need to get fat then burn the fat to gain muscle before i even think about doing HRT so that extra muscle can be turned into fat?
>>
>>8303407
wut
Muscle is made of protein, fat is triglycerides and fatty acids. Your body generally doesn't convert between the two except if you're starving in which case protein can be converted to fatty acids. Your body isn't capable of converting fat to protein though.
>>
>>8303523
what am doing is taking 2 flintstone tablets and drinking 1 ensure protein shake in the morning to gain weight then gunna exercise and have muscle then take hrt to have that muscle turn to fat.
i was born with cerebral palsy also.
>>
>>8303606

If you want to gain fat, then literally just eat more. It's not complicated.
>>
>>8303606
Oh woops misread your post. It won't turn to fat just by sitting there though. Muscle is only turned to fat if your body senses it's lacking the required nutrients so it doesn't just switch tissue types. Or I guess if you stop exercising it atrophies over time as well.

But what you're trying to do seems completely pointless. If you want to get fat then just get fat. What exactly are you hoping to achieve by gaining muscles while not on HRT?
>>
link in the OP says that the E range is 30-120 pg/ml, but most people seem to say that you should aim for 150-200?

Would 80 pg/ml be okay or should I up my dosage?
>>
>>8303628
my metatablism is like race horse
>>
>>8303637
does hrt turn your muscle into fat?
>>
>>8303691
No
Your body turns protein to fat in cases of starvation, not for purposes of storage
>>
So I just started bica and eatrofem today, and like 30 min after I took them I can literally feel my right lung, it doesnt hurt, it just feels numb.. anybody know what this means? Lol was so happy to finally start, it would fucking suck to have to stop right away..
>>
>>8303228
Oh, was just wondering since everytime I increased my estrogen dose twice (and went back each time), I always wind up getting incredibly fatigued and other general low-testos issues.
I think my anti androgen dose is a little high as is so i'm guessing when i up my estrogen dose it's kicking that little bit extra testosterone out of me to be dangerously low even for female ranges.
>>
File: 672802_orig.jpg (18KB, 350x265px) Image search: [Google]
672802_orig.jpg
18KB, 350x265px
>>8304011
>estrogen dose it's kicking that little bit extra testosterone out of me

that's not how it works.
>>
>>8304047
I'm not sure what im reading here sorry
>>
>>8304047
That would be the responses in cases of equal estrogen though.
We know for a fact that E downregulates T which is why for men with high E they focus on fixing the ratio of T:E rather than attempting to lower their E.
>>
is hrt accessible to buy online for UK?
also is the shipping inconspicuous, or will my entire family take in a pink frilly parcel with "girl pills" written on it
>>
>>8303876
pause and go to the hospital yo
>>
File: 6547542785624.jpg (373KB, 706x990px) Image search: [Google]
6547542785624.jpg
373KB, 706x990px
>>8304847
>tfw no health insurance
>tfw having to stop the first day i start
>tfw looking up my symptoms online, most likely either heart disease or lung cancer
Seriously fuck my life. Will i ever get to be myself...
>>
>>8302436
>I want off the HRT train now
Bad Idea. Stay on hrt and your hair will likely grow back. Chances are you would have gone bald without hrt, and you are just experiencing some temporary shedding now that your DHT is lowered.

Shedding on hrt is a good sign, it means new healthy hair will grow back, and you have likely cured your baldness if you wait a few months
>>
>>8302443
>Low T levels has been linked to hair loss and thinning in older women
Source?
>>
>>8303654
what are your LH and FSH levels?
>>
>>8304880
>heart disease or lung cancer
These can't be caused by a single dose of hrt silly XD. you are probably just super anxious and memeing yourself into worrying. Just take your girl pills and see a doc if symptoms persist
>>
File: hyouka-16-chitanda-curious.png (692KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hyouka-16-chitanda-curious.png
692KB, 1280x720px
Is going the official route a meme?
How many of you all self med?
What med do you take and how much?
How do you feel about yourself in general? What are your levels from blood test?
Where do you do your blood test?
How long have you start hrt?
And does anyone wanna befriend me?

Sorry anons, I have so many questions because im autistic but im also curious
>>
>>8305170
>Is going the official route a meme?
Yes, self med first, then try and get prescription
>How many of you all self med?
6 months before going legit
>What med do you take and how much?
Cypro 25mg, estrofem 6mg, dutasteride 500mcg, B12 1000mcg
>How do you feel about yourself in general?
https://youtu.be/-0uiCkY67Rg
What are your levels from blood test?
T= 0.7 nmol/L, estradiol 450 pmol/L, LH<1, FSH<1
>Where do you do your blood test?
Local GP
>How long have you start hrt?
I've been on hrt for almost 9 months, started at age 24
>And does anyone wanna befriend me?
Yeh bb, as long as you are not younger and prettier than me
>>
>>8305277

D: I been on the official route with insurance for 6 months n self med is quiet eexpensive..
What does GP stands for?
Sorry im autistic again
Im younger than u though D:But i think im just a hon in the closet...
>>
>>8305277
Seems Expensive* for me i guess but... how much does it cost in general
>>
>>8305305
GP is a general practitioner. But in many countries they call them family doctors. Basically it's your jack-of-all trades doctor
>>
>>8305305
GP is general practitioner, like just a regular doctor. When i self medded it was abut 200 dollars for 100 days worth of hrt. Now i have a prescription its about $20 for 100 days, because i live in Australia and we have government subsidies on meds :) but it took about 6 months for me to get a prescription, and it would have been even longer if i wasnt self medding, because the psycs here try and make us social transition for 3 months first, since i was self medding i got my endo referral straight away
>>
>>8305396

I'm from the states though and didnt endo referal me but they seems to be dealing with transgenders often and prescribed me with 2mg estrodiol for the first 6 months and 50mg spiro after first 3 month when i asked for it.. and now my estro and spiro is doubled...
I didnt have to pay anything though due to insurance coverage @_@ I think
is that good or bad @_@ I Should probably ask to see blood test results next time i see my doctor...
>>
>>8305396
This is the same way in Canada. Self-medding lets you skip about an entire year of the process and you don't have to do RLE if your province has that particular stipulation.
>>
>>8305418
so u recommand me to start self medding along with prescriptions until prescribed dose = desired dose?
What should I do @_@
I heard cypro was more effective but "dont exist" in the states officially apparently Q_Q
>>
>>8305428
Depends what, or even if, you're prescribed anything. Informed consent in the US is different than in Canada. Where I live in Canada informed consent is through any doctor of your choosing. Technically you could get your dentist to do it if you were convincing enough lmao
But outside ontario (and quebec and bc I think) there's a stipend that you do 1 year RLE before hormones, unless you can convince a GP to do informed consent, or if you're already self-medding your GP is allowed to refer you to an endocrinologist. Plus self-medding often is convincing enough for GP's to go through with informed consent even if they're iffy on it.

I have heard in the US, similar to Canada, you are allowed to order drugs internationally that are not approved in your country if there's a genuine need for them.
https://www.fda.gov/aboutfda/transparency/basics/ucm194904.htm
>The drug is for use for a serious condition for which effective treatment is not available in the United States;
>The individual importing the drug verifies in writing that it is for his or her own use, and provides contact information for the doctor providing treatment
So if you order from a legitimate international pharmacy they'll include your prescription and information in the parcel and if customs searches it than you will be just fine. You have a legitimate reason for importing it afterall.
>>
>>8305442
There are so many anons @_@ I dont know which one is which... R u the anon that's 24 and jealous ?
if so, wanna be friends? I dunno how i can make that happen though.. maybe Omegle can help @_@
>>
>>8305455
No I am not that person haha
I only made these posts >>8305442
>>8305418
>>
>>8305461
We kan still be friends :D
maybe just go to Omegle and write 8305461 as interest XD
>>
>>8305100
I've seen it in a journal article awhile back.
>>
>>8305570

How is it even possible though? low T should mean low DHT
>>
File: received_10210613130742952.jpg (123KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
received_10210613130742952.jpg
123KB, 1080x1776px
Okay second time typing and trying to post this, I'm about ready to make my choice, I've been pondering since December, now this is what I need to know, does bica have any negative effects towards feminisation, I know put simply it keeps the testosterone but disables it's effects, if I understand that right, now compared to Spiro or other choices that outright block testosterone, does that have a better result for a good transition, without mentioning the side effects of the alternatives, my main concern on something like Spiro is I'll lose functions of my dick, so is bica a good alternative, will I be less passable as a result, if it helps my estrogen is progynova I'm 22 and have attached a picture for reference, thanks in advance. <3
>>
>>8305823
Cypro>Bica>Spiro
The choice is between Bica and Cypro, fuck spiro. Bica is fine for feminisation, and you will keep dick function, its just hard to monitor. Cypro is best fore feminisation because it has a progestin effect, but it can kill your dick easy. though

i have been on 50mg cypro for 8 months and my dick still works fine, i am also lowing my dose to 25mg since my T has been nuked, so i would say go with cypro first, and if you dont like it, switch to bica
>>
>>8306194
I was trying to avoid getting into side effects, but doesn't they have a relatively high depression link? Dunno if it would be worth the pay off, or specifically what does progestin do for me?
>>
>>8305117
really low, I guess? it just says that fsh is lower than 0,3 mIU/mL and lh is lower than 0,07 mIU/mL.

i'm also on patches btw, 81 pg/mL is the highest my E has been.
>>
File: titty skittles pepe.jpg (78KB, 445x931px) Image search: [Google]
titty skittles pepe.jpg
78KB, 445x931px
titty skittles pepe.jpg
>>
Is there any reason why estrofem is so much more expensive than progynova? I switched to progy a few months ago 'cos it's way more affordable, and I've noticed significantly slower progress. Is it worth switching back?
>>
>>8306697
You answered your own question
>>
>>8306194
>my dick still works fine
Do you fap regularly and play with it?
I'm wondering if 'keeping it active' helps this.
>>
>>8306717
Fuck, I suppose I did
>>
Are estrogen injections the best form of hrt? Also, I still need to pick up my spiro so does the estrogen work well without spiro?
>>
>>8305717
Not that anon but both men and women normally have a hormonal balance of both T and E, just one is more dominant.
>>
File: 1474406452001.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474406452001.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
So almost 4 months hrt. My 3 month check up came back with T as 29, and an E level of 74.
After that 3 month I went to 4 mg daily.
I seem to be doing ok, but was wondering what would be the next dosage step and when?
Also does IC provide finastride if asked or should I ask my normal doctor?
>>
File: loli.jpg (56KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
loli.jpg
56KB, 600x960px
>>8301869
I've decided to finally get on hrt and live. I did a research but just to make sure: How long can i take Cypro only without having problems?

I just plan to take it for some months to see if i don't have any problems and if it doesn't worsen my depression (i was on lexapro for 6 months but stopped because it had annoying side effects). I'll order hormones after.

Also should i be careful about drinking alcohol while on cypro?
>>
>>8305717
Some T is needed for hair growth in women. I don't remember all the details. Just that some women may need T supplementation in the later years to keep their hair. It also is important for the female's libido. There is even a pill that has a small dose of T to go with E, Estratest is one form of the pill.

This isn't what I read before, but interesting. T levels in this study are 4X or higher than normal female maximums. Up near male minimums so may not be desirable for us MtFs. Facial hair growth was reported by 92% participants. BMI under 25 were more likely to have regrowth.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3380548/
Body BMI is important. Those with lower BMI were more likely to report hair regrowth. Also is this to short of time for DHT based hair loss to work? Take a Fin too?

Pre study T levels, these are the important numbers:
>Baseline serum testosterone levels were significantly lower in women who reported ‘hair thinning’ (14·18 ± 10·51 ng dL−1) compared with women who reported ‘no hair thinning’ (21·92 ± 15·69 ng dL−1) prior to testosterone implant therapy (W = 6966, P = 0·0001).
So those with hair loss had 3.67ng/dL to 24.69ng/dL T levels, and those without pre study hair loss had 6.23ng/dL to 37.61ng/dL T levels. So 25ng/dL + T levels were OK for all. Some as low as 6.23ng/dL didn't have hair loss. I'd love to see the distributions. I personally am running 19ng/dL and don't have thinning hair. It's thicker now than pre HRT.

It was pages like this:
http://www.34-menopause-symptoms.com/hair-loss/articles/does-testosterone-deficiency-cause-hair-loss.htm
where I first heard of the issue.

Another possible issue known to cause rapid hair thinning and loss is low thyroid output, or impaired thyroid hormone conversion in cells.

Another possible issue to cause rapid hair loss is sensitivity to hormone changes. It is mentioned here.
http://www.americanhairloss.org/women_hair_loss/oral_contraceptives.asp
>>
>>8307172
You can take Lexapro while on Cypro.
But you shouldn't drink when on hormones. If you do, only have like 2 wine glasses at max of alcohol because it really screws over your liver.
>>
Does anybody have a picture of what IHP boxes look like when they get dropped off at your door?
>>
>>8307310
Oh whoops, how badly I got shitfaced while on bica and progynova wonder if that explains why my hangover was more of a piercing headache, my theory was if it out stuff in the body it was designed to work with, e.g estrogen, I though it would be ok.
>>
i wokeup today with new hairs over my entire fucking arms and hands. where hair has never been in my life. my reg body hair got a shade darker since yesterday.

spiro only, 200mg. is this happening because i'm not on E yet?

lol. side effect of feeling well. yay me.
>>
>>8308082
>explains why my hangover was more of a piercing headache
Probably just drank to much.. you can still drink on hrt but it's advised to keep it low as pills screw with your liver and alcohol screws with you liver..
I don't think it's bad for your liver in the same sense as taking pain killers with alcohol though, that's a real liver killer.. i only did this research for cypro but seems the main reason not to drink with cypro is because alcohol lower it's effect.
>>
Is it at all safe to take cypro without blood tests?
>>
>>8308844
I wouldn't anon I did and my liver enzymes got super high I dong recommend skipping blood test use private med labs if you can.
>>
>>8308844
No. Cypro is fucking aggressive.
>>
>>8301869
Does mtf hrt increase buttock size?

Thanks.
>>
>>8309459
yes female fat distribution causes your butt to get larger.
>>
>>8308938
How do private med labs work?
>>
Why does it take an entire month for spiro to give me hives?
>>
>>8309731
likely buildup of an excess of some breakdown chemical that isn't disposed of properly or fast enough.
>>
>>8306722
I masturbate about once every two weeks. I'm playing with my boobies constantly though
>>
>>8309779
>I'm playing with my boobies constantly though
Is that kind of masturbatory?
>>
>>8309783
Idk, it feels really good though. Also i am lactating and my prolactin is super high
>>
>>8309798
Really good in what way? Like, physically, mentally, erotically?

How do you feel about lactating?
>>
File: 1477587156663.jpg (242KB, 495x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477587156663.jpg
242KB, 495x600px
Usually a rule of thumb for switching medications is to go lower yourself half for some days then introduce half of the new one for some days.

But with going from Raloxifene to Progynova, do I have to wait?
They're both estrogenic, but I am unsure if SERM and Estrogenic require this process since they're both estrogens.

I want to start Progynova ASAP because of side effects, pretty much tomorrow when I take my medications but I don't know if this is stupid or not because SERM =/= Estradiol.
>>
>>8308767
Wouldn't surprise me, I get a little competitive I guess, no one out drinks me! Lol, but no I'll keep that in mind, I thought the previous post was saying they react with each other which ofc is a terrible idea, thanks for the tips.
>>
>>8311039
Seeing as they target the same receptors I would just switch asap instead of phasing in.
>>
How long did it take most of youse to see any effect from HRT?

I started to it late (24, turning 25 in Oct) and I'm not sure if it's worth continuing anymore because of how little it's seemingly doing.

I've gotten slightly smoother skin and my hair shedding process has begun, but my body hair hasn't changed and I don't look anymore fem than I have in the past few years. My left nipple has a slight soreness when I press down on it but I don't know if I nicked it with a razor when shaving.
>>
>>8312787
It's different for everyone, see the timeline on the ops picture, your early days yet, I'm a little younger then you and slightly behind you in terms of how long ago I started HRT I can confirm I've had similar results.
>>
File: 1494897291543.png (188KB, 457x431px) Image search: [Google]
1494897291543.png
188KB, 457x431px
>>8312833
>6 months to see anything
I'm only a babby half way.
>>
>>8312848
Try to distract yourself, got a job that offers good amounts of overtime? Why not own those books, take you mind of it, and make bank in the process, or I dunno vidya I guess, I find I end up dwelling on myself to much and can't escape into them as much these days, that's all I got keep going!
>>
>>8312944
I play video games but it always creeps back. Scratching my head, shaving my arms, etc. it finds a way to nag me again.
I'm trying, one step at a time.
>>
18 mtf uk
price doesnt matter too much, just want the best stuff to take.
>>
>>8314297
Do you want working penis?
No? 50mg cyproterone acetate
Yes? 50mg bicalutamide

Then take 4mg estrofem by dissolving it under your tongue.
There's more to it, but thats the basics.
>>
Is it alright to just take 1mg of fin a day with nothing else?
>>
File: IMG_1654.jpg (26KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1654.jpg
26KB, 500x281px
When will my breasts flatten out (if ever)?

I'm 10 months in, and almost fill an A cup, but my entire nipple area is raised, like I have ping pong balls glued to my chest.

It looks sickening from most angles.
>>
>>8314761
that will only help your hair, noting else.
>>
>>8314775
in a couple years.
>>
>>8314843
Yeah, thats what i want right now. I had a reaction to E and bica. So im going to check with doctor before i start that up again. But i want my balding to stop right now. I know fin is "technically" an aa. So was wondering if it needed to be taken with E, or can be taken alone till im able to start bica+E again.
>>
>>8314850
Really? Will they look normal? Do yours look normal?
>>
>>8314870
Yes it can be taken alone. That is all the Propecia pill is.

>>8314872
Yes. depends on your genetics. yes.
>>
>>8314870
dutasteride is better than fin, try and get dutas
>>
>>8314979
Ill look into it, gonna finish these 90 fins first. I dont have that bad of balding, so fin may just be enough for me.
>>
File: 49781442_p0.png (679KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
49781442_p0.png
679KB, 600x600px
>>8314870
You can take Bica+E+Fin together.
Bica/E on its own can cause hair shedding. Fin can too.
The hardest thing I've found about HRT was the shedding hair aspect because it comes on quick, shocks and scares you that it's a permanent loss and then sticks around for 8 months to 2 years before your hair decides to not be silly and grow back.

If you Ctrl+F and type "hair" you'll see a lot of hair loss complaints, specifically from people whom are under 1 year on HRT because growing a thick healthy hair is part of being a woman, so when you go in to HRT to try be a woman and then you begin losing hair you wind up stepping backwards and it freaks you out when sadly, it is quite literally part of the cycle.

That perfectly normal hair you've had your entire life wasn't as perfect as you thought. It's been tainted by the disgusting taste of DHT, and now it's being cured. You get rid of an infestation by bombing the place and the nests and eggs, not just removing the bugs.

I for one am suffering this predicament myself.
Bica, Ralox and Dutasteride. Everytime I shower I wind up catching 30 hairs in my hand, and you can see my scalp. My fluff is gone but I've cut down my Bica from 50mg to 25mg and my hair has fluffed a little (Some androgens are needed for healthy hair too, you can't nuke it entirely-- Which I may have, unknowingly, been doing) but while on Dutasteride I shouldn't, theoritically be losing anymore that's not proper of the generic cycle because Dutasteride stops, and grows hair back yet I've not seen a stop in my hair falling out. Because a lot of it is bad hairs since I'm starting late.

You can take Bica, Fin and E all together. None of them interact badly.
You might maybe benefit from Fin on Bica too since Bica increases overall androgens, even if they don't bind, it doesn't hurt to stop the T from turning into DHT *just in case*, you know?
>>
File: It_Only_Hurts_Inside.gif (506KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
It_Only_Hurts_Inside.gif
506KB, 500x283px
>>8315056
Ok, ill make sure not to be worried about shedding too much. And i plan on taking bica+E+fin. Its just i had a bad reaction to the bica+E with my lungs, making it so my right lung feels numb, and compressed, and giving me shortness of breath. Which has me scared, because ive read E can increase the speed at which lung cancer progresses if you already have it when starting E. So ive been majory depressed the past few days thinking i might not even get to restart and continue my full hrt because ill be having to fight lung cancer.... Just fin for now i guess.
>>
a while back before i started hrt (qhi, thanks) i asked about breast growth effecting sleeping position and someone told me sleeping on your stomach is difficult from the nipple pain. im sorry for calling you an asshole. the discomfort is real people
>>
Anyone know if you can take Advil or Tylenol while on cypro?
>>
>>8315093
i can't even sleep on my side anymore after 8 months on hrt,
>>
>>8315148
Generally speaking NSAIDs generally don't actually need to be processed by the liver, and they usually barely even are metabolized anyway. You should be fine with Aleve and Advil(ibuprofen)
Tylenol puts more load on your liver but I haven't heard of any studies saying cypro inhibits enzymes in its metabolism. You should generally only use Tylenol if you have a fever or a really severe headache though, it's just a generally unhealthy drug to begin with regardless of interactions with cypro.
>>
File: IMG_1655.jpg (23KB, 270x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1655.jpg
23KB, 270x374px
Does anyone's know if taking both Cypro, and Bicalutamide would be more effective than cypro by itself.

I am currently on 50mg of each.
>>
File: 1495257340311.gif (1008KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1495257340311.gif
1008KB, 480x270px
>>8315067
Not just shedding but hair thinning too, and it's hard.
I'm sitting here with a receded hairline (Since having started HRT), a high line V on my forehead (bangs parted from the middle) than it used to be, and despite having showered 12 hours ago my hair is disgusting and shit that I wouldn't want to go out looking like this but I'll have to.

I don't hear of anyone getting it to this extent that it seriously makes me think something's wrong with my body or meds and I may have to stop HRT too, but there's nothing to do but take the gamble I guess.

I've been depressed for a month since I noticed it and all my friends are worried because I'm about to throw a rope over a beam in the roof.

It's not easy, HRT isn't easy for some. We're one of them.

Best you can do is go to a doctor and get an endrinocologist referral and see if it is actually the meds causing these issues or if it's coincidental.
>>
>>8315277
I just received an email from my GP then who said he was at a conference discussing what I was on and about my conditions and said that I should stop taking Bicalutamide instantly because it's giving me more testosterone.

>The facial hair appearing and the possible onset of male pattern baldness are clearly likely to relate to the increased testosterone levels and when all is said and done you are not on a testosterone blocker (the bicalutamide in theory should block secreation/ production (but this has not occurred) but will not block the activity.

The noose is looking very fine now.
>>
File: 1453868439061.jpg (59KB, 579x501px) Image search: [Google]
1453868439061.jpg
59KB, 579x501px
>>8315296
Well, I suppose I should ask again to hopefully get a clear answer (Everytime I ask this I get no real reply)

My doctor has offered me Spiro and Cypro. I'm likely going to choose Cypro for the first X amount of months or so, to test how it's going for me and to help try and reverse what damage the Bica has done to me.
But does Raloxifene still actually count as an estrogenic?

The way in which I chose the Bica+Ralox is that I thought Raloxifene only 'guides' estrogen to the correct locations; That Bica will give you more estrogen (T conversion) and Ralox then guides it, but I don't know if it actually gives you estrogen.

Can I simply take Cypro + Ralox?
Or Spiro + Ralox.

Every post I ever see regarding Ralox has *always* been paired with Bica so it's leaving me confused since no one's really answered me on if it guides estrogen, or dumps estrogen (but is simply selective)
>>
>>8315223
Apparently bica is great at eliminating body hair. >>8315320
I would take cypro over spiro, although cypro will likely worsen you depression, at least temporarily. I've asked the question before of how estrogenic ralo is but I don't think anyone knows because it can't be measured with blood tests. Cypro-Spiro and Ralo is not usually taken together as ralo is usually used by femboys who wish to keep their dick function, although I don't see why it couldn't be taken together. (I am in fact taking it now).
>>
>>8315296
>you are not on a testosterone blocker (the bicalutamide in theory should block secreation/ production (but this has not occurred) but will not block the activity.
>Not a T blocker
>Blocks production
>Does not block activity
Get a better GP, they practically got everything wrong, except for increased T but that activity will be blocked anyway, and more T means more E as well.
>>
How reliable is in house pharmacy? couldn't find a clear answer online
Would be buying cypro and estrofem
>>
>>8317495
Also forgot to add I would be ordering to the uk.
Anyone who uses inhouse, what do the packages usually look like?
>>
>>8314304
Is there really a difference when it comes to penis working?

I'm not sure do I want mine to work.
What do you guys prefer?
>>
File: 1479919525403.png (19KB, 190x282px) Image search: [Google]
1479919525403.png
19KB, 190x282px
>>8316613
I don't think he's wrong though in the sense it's not working properly. I'm losing hair at an alarming rate with no signs of slowing down and there's nothing else going on if even my time is babby mode. I've heard of hair shedding but what I have is fucking astronomical, it's my genetics and luck that things go so badly.
I've considered Cypro before and actually said "If I don't improve within' a month's time I will go ask for Cypro". Seems that came to me earlier than intended.

>>8316572
>I would take cypro over spiro
I would too. Cypro definitely will make me depressed I think, but I've dealt with it all my life and know how to go about depression. Also I'll know that it's the medications causing it.
Cypro is effective at stopping and/or reversing MPB and general hair loss. Sadly though if my T has risen and has been so intense as to lose all my hair, then likely if the cypro does a shedding cycle on me I will basically go bald at this point.

>Cypro-Spiro and Ralo is not usually taken together as ralo is usually used by femboys who wish to keep their dick function,
That's Bica that they take for dick function. The same for blood tests. I think Ralox shows just fine on blood tests doesn't it? Because it's simply a SERM; Bica is the one that's always screwed tests over since it raises T & E because seeing what receptors get blocked isn't what blood tests show. Ralox is just to not develop breasts and that's the same for me-- I don't want breasts hence why I wonder if I can still take it on any other AA.

Thing is I don't know if Ralox actually gives estrogen.

If I take an AA, I need estrogen to balance out my lack of T or I die plain and simple.
I just don't know of Raloxifene (or SERM's in general) provide that benefit because I'm unsure if there's estrogen in the tablets (a specially designed estrogen since it is a SERM)
>>
How long do my balls have to be tucked everyday to lower T and Sperm Production overall?
>>
Hey /HRT/ just a little advice. Im about to buy some drugs.
Should i see an endocrylogist before ? or is it ok to start like this ?
thx
>>
Hello, I am a 20 year old straight cismale. I am balding.
I am currently taking Spironolactone 100mg tablets everyday, along with Dutasteride 0.5mg.
From other forums I know for sure that the Dutasteride works, but will the 100mg of Spiro do anything for me? Will I notice a difference in my hair? Should I increase the dosage?
However I want to minimize side effects, my penis is already like 5 inches and I can't deal with it getting any smaller
>>
How do I get my penis to shrink as much as possible?
>>
>>8317828
>losing hair at an alarming rate
Doesn't sound like MPB or something that will be permanent though, as those usually take years and decades, not weeks or months..
Rapid hair loss can come from a lot of stuff though, even bica or E, I doubt T/DHT is the cause since you're already on a blocker and you've had T for years already.. hormonal changes can cause hair loss though or something as simple as stress, and what stresses you most now is hair loss..
I hope switching meds will help for you anyway though, just get a bit triggered for misinformation being spread.
>>
>>8318136
Nuke T with an AA like cypro
Take a T to DHT conversion inhibitor.
Take E injections
don't have sex or masturbate at all.
>>
>>8318231
Are E injections really important, or can I just take skittles?
Will no sex and mastrubation kill it forever after some time?
>>
>>8318267
idk idk
>>
File: 8.gif (972KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
8.gif
972KB, 500x281px
>When you forgot to add your suite number onto the meds you shipped
>When your already cut down as it is and have to slow down your meds just to save them for the next batch.
If they fail to get me my next set I don't know what I'm going to do.. If I miss out on my E pills - how long will it take for my body to start reverting
>>
>>8318350
That's my biggest fear.

Can you order a yearly supply or something? Is that too much for such gray market website?
>>
>>8318350
You should start stacking up.. order another batch when you receive your next one and keep doing that.. more than one year supply here and still ordering.

As for reverting, idk about E, it's worse if you run out of AAs.. when I switched AA once the first reverting I felt was greasy skin and male body odor after a few days.
>>
>>8318391
I'm >>8318412
And i could never order that much in one go, if the customs get it it's all lost.. the less I order at a time the better my odds of getting it so I stay around €100 a package, not to bad of a loss if caught either.
>>
>>8318428
I didn't know it could get cought. I haven't started yet, I'm just researching and planning right now.

What are the odds of that happening?
Also, isn't shipping much cheaper if you order more?
>>
>>8318442
Yes. Qhi at least says their shipping is a set price.
>>
Does anyone here know where I can find a surgeon to have cat ears and a cat tail installed?
>>
>>8318479
Yeah that's what I meant, if you order multiple times, you pay much more for shipping.
I guess it's safer to order smaller supplies.
>>
>>8318221
I think Bica+Ralox pretty much should work, in theory. Everyone's different and it seems my body isn't just taking kindly to this medication so I'll force my Testosterone down with Cypro.

I don't think it's stress related because it really was sudden, after I tried to introduce Progynova to Bica+Ralox cycle which was accomponied by a liver pain and migraines.

Stress didn't cause it, but it may be maintaining it at this point.

Not everyone is going to have perfect results and I think I'm one of the unlucky people so I just need to take a different approach. Who knows maybe Cypro will make it all better?
Or my hair is entirely tainted by Test/DHT now and Cypro will make me go bald.

Who knows.
>>
>>8318442
As >>8318479 said, that's why I try make the shipping worth it without making the loss of packages to bad either.. and I find bigger packages have a higher risk of being checked.

As for the odds, from qhi to Norway on packages containing 3-6 packs of pill with a combined price ranging from 100-200€ I seem to lose about 15% or less.
>>
>>8318542
Bica and ralox, or any other AA with E should work, but keep in mind it could also be a reaction to the specific pills you are taking as well, even progynova which you introduced last..
I hope you find the source and get full regrowth though.
If it's any comfort, regrowth is very likely though if you find the source, as I mentioned rapid hairloss is usually temporary as hairs take a long time to actually die after shedding (though temporary can still be a while as well).
>>
>>8318048
>straight cismale
Why the hell are you taking spiro? Spiro will effect your pepe forsure. Duta is all you need for the balding.
>>
>>8319298
When I've been googling random hormones and stuff there's actually a surprising number of cis dudes taking like full-blown HRT just because of MPB.
I guess the tits are worth it if you have a full head of a hair lol
Different priorities in life I guess.
>>
>>8301869
>tfw got sick just reading the OP pic because mention of blood test
I'll never make it
>>
Just ordered pills last night.
Is 50mg spiro for two weeks, 100mg spiro for another two, then 100mg spiro/2mg E a decent way to start?
A friend of mine suggested getting 1mg E and starting with .5mg but she went legit from the get-go while another friend who had to self-med at first said it'd be fine to start with 2mg E adn it was mainly the spiro you have to build up with.

Also, anyone else just get overwhelmed with the reality of what they were about to do after they placed their order? I'm still lowkey freaking out a bit about the fact that I'm planning on destroying my life to try and be a girl
>>
>>8319386
Why would you be destroying your life? For me it's improved my life, I was really depressed and wanted to die before I started.
>>
>>8305396
>6 months for me to get a prescription
What part of the country are you from? I had two psych appointments, on the second they asked if I'd ever considered HRT and I said I considered self-medding, third appointment (which got scheduled for the next day) I got blood test referral, after the results came back I had another appointment and got AAs, a month later started estrogen, all told about 2 months to get HRT legally. That said I'm late transitioning scum with a high-risk suicide profile considering self-medding so that may have made things simpler? QLD btw
>>
>>8319702
Basically because change is scary and actually ordering pills means I can't pretend it's something I'll fix some day, because that someday was yesterday, and I can't lie to myself anymore that I still think I might not be trans - I know damn well I am, but as long as I still say I'm questioning or I'm on a waitlist to do HRT legit I can still avoid facing the issue.
I mean logically I know this is the best thing I can do for myself, but the part of me that's scared of change and wants to stay a sad miserable mess because at least it's familiar is having a panic attack about it because it will basically upend my life as I know it - for the better definitely, but it's still very intimidating.
>>
>>8319377
>Look at me!
>I'm so frail I'm actually really a woman!
>>
>>8301869
>tfw get your blood tests back

>TESTOSTERONE (NG/DL) 18
>SEX HORM BIND GLOBULIN (NMOL/L) 69.8
>ESTRADIOL (PG/ML) 97.7

S-so this is what it feels like to be a girl then?

Considering it took ~8 months to get my hormone levels in the correct range should I expect better / more results from HRT now that all my levels are in an ideal range?
>>
>>8319756
E could be higher up into the 150-200 range.
>>
>>8319742
Jesus, you're insecure. I'm just blogging, didn't even consider that.
>>
>>8302208
Watching Ranma was the first thing that made me really start to put two and two together about myself.
>>
>>8317495
>>8317609
UK here. I've ordered five no problem. Discreet packaging.
>>8317796
It depends on the person. How much you use it, how dysphoric you feel towards it etc.
>>8317993
If you are comfortable you definitely go see one, but check /hrt/ for advise.
>>8318136
In addition to what is stated above, wear a cage a night for no nocturnal erections and wear tight underwear in the day.
>>8319729
This is normal I constantly had dreams with dismemberment of limbs that signals your life being torn apart and made anew upon starting /hrt/. After a month of depression and acclimatisation, I felt much better.
>>
>>8320118
>It depends on the person. How much you use it, how dysphoric you feel towards it etc.

I use it for masturbation a lot right now.
I'm hoping to stop using it for a while when hrt lowers my sex drive.
I'm not going to be able to get srs for a long time, so I want it to be really tiny. It's 5 inches right now.

Tbh, I'm not even sure should I get srs.
I want my penis to lose the ability of erection and get an orchiectomy.
I can still orgasm using hitachi or something on my limp penis, right?
>>
qhi vs inhousepharmacy for spiro?
>>
is there any use in taking finasteride when you're already on bicalutamide?
>>
>>8320884
I was on that, but I switched to Dutasteride in hope of better results
>>
>>8321001
cool, how much are you taking?
>>
>>8321195
0.5mg per day
>>
Alldaychemist is the only major website that ships to where I live.
Is this good enough:
https://www.alldaychemist.com/aldactone.html
Also, this:
www.alldaychemist.com/progynova-2mg.html
Will these 2 things give me all the results or do I need something else?
>>
>>8321471
https://www.alldaychemist.com/progynova-2mg.html
I fuked the second link
>>
>>8321428
I wish I could take 1mg per day at least, but its pretty expensive, anyone know any good places to source it
>>
As a cismale, can I go on bicalutamide without taking estrogen and have little side effects?
>>
>>8321912
It's somewhere around a 50% chance of growing boobs. This is bica blocks the AR receptors so the body thinks T level is low. So it produced more T. Some of it gets changed into E by aromatase. if the E level gets high enough, you get boobs and other feminization.
>>
>>8321912
Depends on what you mean by side effects, obviously you are looking for some effect because you are taking it. The possible negative effects include reduced erections, rashes, infertility, breast growth, hair loss, and osteoporosis if you take it for years without an estrogen.
>>
File: ricky laughs Karl.jpg (488KB, 1010x964px) Image search: [Google]
ricky laughs Karl.jpg
488KB, 1010x964px
I was linked here because I have a 2 inch benis and might have Klinefelter syndrome (XXY)
>>
>>8323932
Nice, I'm jelly
>>
Are the effects of HRT irreversible? Like, will I be infertile for the rest of my life even if I took T later?
>>
>>8324048
Sometimes a bit of fertility comes back if the organs for producing sperm haven't become too atrophied. But generally you should assume it's mostly irreversible.
>>
I don't want to be a woman but I do want HRT, how to avoid benis from dying?
>>
>>8324085
>>8314304
>>
>>8324071
Shit. Guess I'm forever manface.
>>
Is it possible to have a blood clot on the back of the thigh? It looks like one except it's very small. But it doesn't hurt or anything at all.
>>
>>8324361
Yes, I'd go to the emergency room. Clots can move and cause heart attacks or dead areas in the brain. Some tests can be done to confirm, and then treat it.
>>
>>8324140
Thanks anon
>>
File: HormoneCycle.jpg (24KB, 543x370px) Image search: [Google]
HormoneCycle.jpg
24KB, 543x370px
Why dont trans women fluctuate their hormone levels throughout the month to mimic the levels of ovulating cis women?
>>
>>8326266
How would that help me?
>>
File: stupid questions.png (80KB, 201x294px) Image search: [Google]
stupid questions.png
80KB, 201x294px
So I've finally started DIY again but on different stuff this time - Spiro can fuck right off. My question is, does this seem like a high dose to you? I'm worried about conetits ....

So far, I'm 2 weeks on this -
Bicalutimide - 50m per day
Progynova - 4mg per day, split between morning & night
>>
Currently 14 months on HRT.
4mg E(progynova), 100mg spiro, 2.5mg finasteride, progesterone(gel).
Pic are my current and past blood tests, the most recent taken less than a month ago.
During the last couple of months I've noticed my libido gradually returning. Having a full erection now physically hurts, but I can achieve orgasm, which had been pretty much impossible for me on HRT before. Also, some cloudy liquid comes out during orgasm, but I'm not sure if it's semen or just prostate fluid.
Is it something to worry about? Does that mean HRT isn't working properly?
>>8314979
Why is dutasteride better?
>>
>>8301869
mutilating your bodies will not bring you happiness
>>
>>8326266
I find one benefit with being trans is I don't have to deal with PMS at least, that's what you get for cycling, and you'll feel like shit in the downtimes.
>>
>>8326335
Yes, it will.
>>
>>8326335
Already has
>>
>>8326322
Switch the rows and columns idiot.
>>
>>8326335
>post yfw you realize mutilating my body cured my depression and stopped the suicidal thoughts
>>
>>8326299
If you've already been on estrogens before then 4mg of Progy is fine. (If not do 2mg for a few days first)
50mg of Bica is fine.
>>
>>8326322
>Having full erections now physically hurt
This could be BPH. An enlarged prostate basically. You should get a prostate check.
>Cloudy liquid
That's just less semen, more prostate fluid.

>Why is duta better
0.5 Duta = 5mg Fina
Duta is basically the heavy stuff. It gives more hair gains than Fina when on it by like 10% more of 5mg Fina. (It'd basically triple your results), assuming you're taking it for hair loss issues.
>>
>>8326266
It's difficult to simulate properly, plus not wanting PMS. The average lady would normally be pregnant or nursing most of the time so PMS was never weeded out by evolution.
>>
>>8326996
>enlarged prostate
Not her but hormones kinda does the opposite though, and painful erections are normal if it hasn't been used frequently for a while..
>>
>>8327160
Bica and Duta help with prostate stuff. Cypro attacks the balls but unsure about prostate. Spiro doesn't really do much, hence why it's the cheapest nonsense of them all.

Though that's true it can hurt after a while of not having used, if they keep checking and it's consistent (pains around the sides of the base) then it can be prostate issue-- Source is me having had such issues even as a male and HRT helped the pains, but I wouldn't be surprised if it could go in reverse for something like Spiro.

Considering everyone's saying to go on Duta it should help that Anon anyway because Duta is literally for BPH.
>>
How big is the risk of blood clots really?
I'm starting to self med soon and I don't want to die.
I'll be taking spiro and progynova, probbably.
>>
>>8326996
Thanks for the info, I'll look into duta.
>This could be BPH. An enlarged prostate basically. You should get a prostate check.
The pain is nowhere near the prostate though.
Somewhere around the lower side of the shaft, especially near the frenulum.
My hypothesis is that some tissues have shrunk due to HRT and/or the lack of use, and thus can't stretch like they used to during erections.
> That's just less semen, more prostate fluid.
But I've been on HRT for over a year. Shouldn't I be sterile by now?
>>8327292
I chose spiro since cypro has depression among it's common side effects Currently I barely manage to deal with my depression with the help of meds, so I don't need any more of that shit.
I wasn't able to get enough information on bica to convince me to use it instead.
>>
>>8327447
very low if you stay active. Walk around the block every day. Also if you are on bio-identical hormones it is even less.
>>
File: histogram of hrt start age.jpg (60KB, 1039x668px) Image search: [Google]
histogram of hrt start age.jpg
60KB, 1039x668px
>>8301869
I made a little graph on hrt start age using the survey data. Seems like 26 should be the cut off date for being trutrans lol
>>
>>8327529
What are bio-identical hormones?

I am not active right now, but I'm gonna get into a lot of cardio because of this.
>>
>>8327604
Estrofem and it's generics for estrogen.
All patches are bio-identical.
Basically any that use the same hormones a natal female would make.
>>
>>8327633
Is progynova good too?
As far as I know, there is a tiny difference, but they're interchangeable.
>>
File: 1390261809873.jpg (324KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1390261809873.jpg
324KB, 600x800px
>>8327466
>The pain is nowhere near the prostate though.
Well no, neither was mine. Yet Bica fixed mine right up and taking it in the butt is more enjoyable. I don't think prostate = that one spot we know of.
>especially near the frenulum
N... OK well that's weird yeah.
>My hypothesis is that some tissues have shrunk due to HRT and/or the lack of use, and thus can't stretch like they used to during erections.
This sounds reasonable. If you're uncircumcised then you could just be developing a slight phimosis, simply playing with it more fixes this... or not. Not a big deal. If ever you want to fap just use lube to counteract foreskin pain (dab some inside and then wriggle it around)
If cut, then rip.
>But I've been on HRT for over a year. Shouldn't I be sterile by now?
Probably are, but seminal fluid isn't always going to be clean white because there's also plasma involved.
And even if you are shooting sperm, they could be blanks (No wriggley semens, dead on arrival)

>I chose spiro since cypro has depression among it's common side effects Currently I barely manage to deal with my depression with the help of meds, so I don't need any more of that shit.
>I wasn't able to get enough information on bica to convince me to use it instead.
This is smart thinking, good on you. Spiro may be cheap shit but 100mg isn't something to take lightly. You can always 150mg if you want, 200mg is more cypro tier though but you're best not exceeding 150mg.

I think you're on the right path though.

Keep in mind some countries (Canada) don't let you get Dutasteride because of how heavy it can be. 5mg Fina is fine but in my country there's a lack of stock of it, so thankfully I'm on Duta.
>>
>>8327665
Not her again but I think you got the sperm and semen mixed up.. on hrt the semen can be white or clear liquid, all of which are usually stripped for sperm. Quantity of semen is usually low too but can fluctuate.

Also about the phimosis, I have that and that's not the kind of pain I got from going to long without erections before, that would be an outside pain, what I got was a inside pain, the whole penis itself was painful from the inside out, kinda weird feeling, maybe hard to describe lol.
>>
File: 1449851002769.png (509KB, 1100x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449851002769.png
509KB, 1100x720px
>>8327751
My words are probably messed up, my vocabulary is poor.
Semen and Sperm to me has always been the same thing. Ejaculatory fluid is plasmas I think.

When on HRT for MtF, your sperms should die so you'll shoot blanks but you still have testes so I think you'll always produce. You'll just shoot dead wrigglies which means infertile.
>>
>>8327758
Plasma could maybe be used too but I think semen are usually used to describe it anyway, semen is the liquid you can see which may contain sperm unless your sterile.

Also I don't know for sure what AAs and E does to the sperm production either but since it can make you permanently infertile I'd assume it's shutting down production as well and damaging the testicles to some degree..
>>
File: received_10210021696917476.gif (403KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
received_10210021696917476.gif
403KB, 400x222px
Okay I kinda already know the answer but here goes, I'm wanting to start HRT immediately, and got my order from qhi today :D however I'm living with my mother who is supporting me, but wants me to go down the official route with doctors before taking them, seems like a huge waste of time there only going to delay me right? I'm 22 already should I start today?
>>
>>8327975
If they do informed consent then their is no reason to wait, and if they don't, there is also no reason to wait. Really you should just get a baseline blood test and start right after that. No reason to delay afterwards unless you give a shit about sperm banking.
>>
File: 1494614388302.png (545KB, 630x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494614388302.png
545KB, 630x720px
>>8327975
Agreed with >>8328404 entirely.
Getting a blood test before HRT lets you know what your current range is, what your dosages should be.

Though the very moment you get that blood test done, pop a skittle right outside the door if you must.

Due to being over 18 you'll be granted a lot of leeway in being able to start HRT, but there'll be a few barricades still (Some places insist on an psychological evaluation first)-- You may have to jump through these hoops, but you should self med until you get official route.
Self medding may show the seriousness of your choice too.
>>
File: Greg_011503_1.jpg (40KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
Greg_011503_1.jpg
40KB, 640x448px
>>8328404
>>8328428
Thanks for the replys, I'm actually looking to get a blood test sorted atm, strangely they won't ring me back, were I'm in the UK I can't get anything sorted by my GP unless seen as needed by them, I've taken there recommendation of psychiatric evaluation and that happens Thursday, I'm going privately for a blood test as likely the stages after the evaluation will be slow, I've heard up to a year or more from other posters, after that test comes back then yea time to start. :) It's the year or more of waiting I wanna avoid which I think I'm just going to do.

How do I work out dosage from my levels, I thought starting on 50mg bica over two days, and 2mg progynova everyday would be fine, im guessing I could ask the private doc about about it :? I guess what I'm asking is how do I calculate the most effective results?
>>
>>8328428
>>8328637
I should also note I also intend to self medicate while taking the normal route like you recommend, would it be a smart idea to let them know I'm doing it early on, or would I possibly get a bad reaction? When my mother asked about the medication, they outright said they wouldn't cover support for medication they didn't proscribe, I get they won't take liability, but they will at least treat me for whatever may come up should I need it right? Sorry for the long posts
>>
>>8328662
would it be a smart idea to let them know I'm doing it early on, or would I possibly get a bad reaction?
I think its a good idea to let them know, but they might try to change your mind, just don't let them. They probably can't cover bicalutamide, but yes they should definitely be able to help you monitor your health and address any issues that arise.
>>
>>8328718
You could let your GP know for getting blood tests. But in reality even if they don't like you self-medding they can't stop you from doing it.
>>
>>8305096
Can I get sauce on this information?
>>
Maybe a bit unrelated, but is just going through an informed consent doctor sufficient enough to eventually get things like gender marker changed on your license and name change?
>>
>>8328940
Ask them if they are willing to sign the form or write the letter. All depends on what state or country you were born in.
>>
>>8328637
Your GP will tell you where your hormone ranges are. If you're a low test male, then you'll need less Bica and etc.

>>8328662
I was worried about this too, I suppose it depends on the doctor. Mine noted it down and just supported me in my decision, but namely because I showed I was informed and knowing exactly what I want to do.
>>
File: 1472620233996.jpg (281KB, 732x533px) Image search: [Google]
1472620233996.jpg
281KB, 732x533px
>HRT
>Nothing for 2 months
>On the third month hair starts dropping out
>My hair is atrocious now
>Panick and change to Cypro
>Begin contemplating if that will just make it worse

How can you tell if you're just getting MPB or if it's natural shedding?
Everywhere my hair is atrocious is pretty much where you would get if you were going bald.
>>
5'9" 160lbs and on 50mg cpa and 4mg valerate, but for the life of me cant lose any weight. im not fat but i know ill look better a little skinner (and even if i regain the weight itll be in the right places) but cpa (and spiro moreso) has a tendency of tanking my blood pressure and making me eat more and exercise less. Any tips to legit get somewhere?
>>
File: oggg.jpg (61KB, 840x740px) Image search: [Google]
oggg.jpg
61KB, 840x740px
What causes this kind of boobs? Not me but damn that looks terrible.
>>
>>8329833
Doesn't look that bad they're just small
>>
>>8329833
some just grow that way. not all boobs are nice and round mounds.
>>
>>8329851
>every cis boobs are round even if they're small
>>
>>8329898
Nope.
http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php
>>
>>8329833
those are teenager boobs.
when a girl gets older they tend to fill out.
>>
>>8330032
> when a girl gets older they tend to fill out.
What about us?
>>
How are my blood test results?
Serum testosterone: 1nmol/L
Serum sex hormone binding globulin: 167 nmol/L
PROLACTIN: 303 mu/L
Plasma oestradiol level: 454 pmol/L
>>
>>8330974
They're good.
>>
>>8330906
Up to chance
>>
What if I start self-medding and accidentally end up in jail?
What if I end up breaking some law or hit someone with car?
If I'm not medically treated, they will put me into male prison.
Wouldn't a tranny in jail be mercilessly raped all the time?
>>
>>8331274
Do you plan on committing crimes in the future?
>>
>>8331280
Absolutely not. I'm just kinda paranoid about crazy scenarios like this.
You could end up breaking some law and they might put you in jail for a month.
This happens.
>>
>>8331290
Yeah it's a possibility. Being trans in jail would most likely suck of course but it depends where you live.
Personally I'd just hope to be some guys prison wife that isn't disease ridden and he at least uses lube and like maybe cuddles lol
>>
>>8331290
From my experience the put you in solitary confinement naked cause people have killed themselves in there with their pants and shit it pretty cold and they give you a blanket that barely covers your nipples it sucks but the way laws are now they keep you in solitary if your on hrt and self medding isn't a punishable offense. You get a lot of cat calling when they take you to trial but that's about it it. It's not prison senpai.
>>
>>8331308
Do you think that after seeing you look like a woman and self-med, the judge would put you into female frison or something?
>>8331301
I would love that. Sounds very hot.
You would need an extremely tough guy for that since everyone would want to rape you.
>>
>>8331324
I dunno I am literally a femboy with tits but historically in my state they give you solitary to protect you if you haven't had srs. I can't think of any us prision that would be stupid enough to put a person with boobs in with the male population but they sure as fuck would put you in the female population either. Honestly tho I've only been to jail once and never plan to go back. Like I even stopped smoking weed cause being the only girly dude in a prison is hot for a fantasy but horrible for a reality.
>>
>>8331337
Yeah, I can imagine.
What is it like to be a femboy with tits?
I'm considering this as an option for me.
How do people react to you?
How well do you pass as male?
Do you take full hrt?
I really need more information on being a femboy with tits, so anything you say will be useful to me.
>>
>>8331347
Um I really wouldn't do what I've done I've kinda fucked my liver way the fuck up by self medding. So basically the general femboy doses are 50-25 mgs of biccalcumide a serm to block boob growth. I don't do anything like this since I'm allergic to most forms of hrt. I take 25 mgs cyperoterone aceatate, 4mgs of estrogen also self prescribed zero informed consent clinics in my area. I look like a dude most of the time cause I haven't got laser yet my body does turn some heads I'm hoping once I get ffs my face will at least match my body. Also my boiboobs are smol just a hoodie can hide them. Basically get informed consent and get your levels monitored don't do what I did.
>>
>>8331374
I do want boobs.
I'm planing to take spiro and not cypro.
Basically, there are no informed consent clinics in my country.
I hope they can work cross-EU, because there is a decent one in Italy.
If I can go there once a year and get hrt, that would be great.
I'll probably just end up self-medding.

Do you shave your legs and body?
Do you think a young feminised man could pass as such if he gets laser beard removal?
I want to have a very feminised body and beard removed.
I'll keep my eyebrows natural, no makeup and I'll get a slightly androgynous haircut.

Could all of this work?
>>
>>8331393
I shave my whole body it sucks I really want laser. It depends are a number of things are you already pretty short androgynous if so I don't think there is any harm taking bicca and serms. I think if your going for femboy and andro appearance of both masculine and feminine features is a good thing hrt can also change your appearance if your lucky. Not me obviously but she went from redneck to scene girl in a couple months when hrt works it fucking works kinda wish it worked for me better.
>>
File: IMG_0186.jpg (67KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0186.jpg
67KB, 500x519px
>>8331432
Lol my pic didn't post for some reason hrt seems like magic sometimes.
>>
>>8331432
I'm slightly short.
I don't know about the androgynous part, I look like really young guy.
My bone structure is not very masculine, I have a beta male body.
I want to go on full hrt.

Did you forget the pic?
>>
>>8331440
It does, I kinda assume it would work well on me, judging by my looks.
Of course, I could be completely wrong, nobody knows.
>>
>>8331440
I meant the pic not my pic lol.
>>
>>8331447
Yeah, I know, I read.
>>
>>8331441
You'll probably do good on hrt then I'd hit up femgen a lot of the guys there are on bicca. I would be too except for the rashes I get are horrible.
>>
>>8331470
Can tou tell me what is bicca?
What is it and why would I choose jt?
>>
>>8331475
Not him, but bicalutamide is an antiandrogen, meaning it blocks the effect of testosterone. Hrt generally has two main parts, the antiandrogen (AA) and the estrogen (E). Bicalutamide is an experimental AA which instead pf blocking production of testosterone, prevents it from being used by the body. It happens to also allow your penis to keep functioning for most users, which is why femboys take it. It you are interested in self-medicating, the OP picture is a good method.
>>
> Ctrl+F "bica"
> 47 matches ITT
> 78 matches in the previous one
What's the deal with bicalutamide lately? Last time I checked it was a pretty obscure AA, and most people used cypro or spiro. But now it's suddenly all the rage.
Am I missing something? Does it have any significant advantages?
I'm currently on 100mg spiro, my T is somewhere in the middle of the female range and my libido works fine enough for me. I'm also not a femboy, so I want as much feminization as possible without ruining my health for the next couple of years(until I'll be able to get orchi). I also want my AA to give me any more depression than I already have, so no cypro for me.
Is there any reason I would want to switch to bica?
>>
>>8302670
here.
offshore meds took my money and ran.
>tfw everyday you want to be a girl more and more and you can picture tits on you
>you ask someone and they say the same thing ' go seek help or a doctor or something. am not your sugar daddy/momma' but the doctors in louisville KY and straight up jews and therapy is a scam.
>everyday get called cute
>granny fell down again and dog is dying
>>
>>8331650
I know all this stuff.
I'm doing my research now, still have things to learn.
I just didn't know about bica.
I think I'll just go with spiro, because I have decent access to it.
I don't care about my penis working or not, I am a pure bottom.
I am not a standard femboy.
>>
File: Cyberfox_2017-05-23_09-53-24.png (38KB, 462x906px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberfox_2017-05-23_09-53-24.png
38KB, 462x906px
>>8331688
which one do i buy?
>>
File: Cyberfox_2017-05-23_12-14-33.png (26KB, 442x546px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberfox_2017-05-23_12-14-33.png
26KB, 442x546px
>>8331721
do i really have to do this?
>>
Are you supposed to still get morning wood on bica or does that mean your dose is too low? 25mg/day, 1 month.
>>
>>8332157
get progynova and yes you have to sign it. you can just open the pdf document in photoshop or something and sign it on ur computer and then send it as a pdf
>>
>>8332193
I never got morning wood after 3 days on bica (3.5 months now). Try inreasing your dose for a week, and if it stops then stick with the higher dose.
>>
When do I decide to up my estrogen dose, /HRTgen/?

4mg progynova for 3 weeks now, and the most I've felt is minor itchiness on my chest, I'm not sure if this is a sign it's working or not, and I know I'm still very early into HRT, but I need to know so I can plan ahead.

I think my 50mg bica dose is working because I'm finding much harder to get fully erect and I don't get morning wood anymore.
>>
>>8332193
It took me two weeks to lose my morning wood and I started at 18, I used 50mg/day dose
>>
>>8331661
Bica is potentially better for feminisation that spiro because the excess testosterone floating around in your blood stream, unable to bind to anything often converts to bioavaliable estrogen.

Also, I think Bica is safer than spiro because the same effects can be achieved with a smaller dose. I could be wrong on this though!

Bica is also very cheap from QHI
>>
I started hrt last week and the doctor who prescribed them said to take the estrogen twice a day (under tongue) but the pharmacist said to take them both at the same time. Which is actually recommended?
>>
>>8301869
I hear that QHI is the best to order the pills, but the link is for UK, is there a US link somewhere, or is it exclusive to the commonwealth?
>>
Sup everyone, ftm, 26
I live in the UK and I've got the ball rolling and have got a referral for a GIC. Blood test is next week. I really want to start self medding with T as I don't know how long I'll be waiting for it on the NHS, but still don't really have a clue. Does it have to be injected or are there pills? Are there different brands? What dosage would I need (or does that depend on blood test results?) Would I be able to go to my GP and get them to monitor my levels?

Any advice/links etc would be appreciated.
>>
>>8301869
Found this PowerPoint presentation on reddit earlier that talks about estrone to estradiol ratios. (Scroll to page 24)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5GqH5rA-mckc1I2Zlh0X2VZX2s/view?usp=sharing

It basically states that taking estrogen orally will likely mess up your E1 to E2 ratios and upon fixing said ratio with other methods of taking estradiol, the doctor saw increased feminisation in their patient.

Does anyone here know more about this? Might be a good idea to switch to injections.
>>
>>8333013
>It basically states that taking estrogen orally will likely mess up your E1 to E2 ratios and upon fixing said ratio with other methods of taking estradiol, the doctor saw increased feminisation in their patient.
That's something I wondered about. E1 ends up higher and is less strong at feminizing.
>>
Where's the cheapest place to buy Dutasteride? It seems to be expensive everywhere. I'm poor.
>>
File: 1452647864117s.jpg (3KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
1452647864117s.jpg
3KB, 125x94px
>>8333455
Also does Bica really cause hairloss?
>>
>>8333463
Not for me.
>>
Asked this in another thread, but how long does it take body odor to change?
>>
For a first month dose, is 25mg Bicalutamide and 2mg Estrofem a good start? Or would you recommend a different estrogen/anti-androgen?

Further, should I be on an aspirin regimen to reduce blood clots?
>>
>>8333746
>25mg Bicalutamide and 2mg Estrofem
That was me for my first month, then I doubled both. Working pretty well at 5 months.
>>
>>8333768
Any significant changes to note after 5 months?
>>
>>8333775
A-cup conic beasts, thinning body hair, no random erections/morning wood, slightly softer skin (I think), no manly odor, bigger butt, huge mood swings including more crying.
>>
>>8333816
Any change to facial hair?
>>
>>8333463
why would bica cause hair loss?
genuinely curious why you think this
>>
>>8333904
some people were saying it might in this thread:
>>8314870
>>8302436
>>8312787
>>8315056
>>8315277
>>8329305
>>
>>8333997
all but one weren't directed specifically at bica, and about half of them weren't talking about hrt causing hair loss but trying to use hrt to fight hair loss...not to mention their situations are unclear so other hair loss factors are unknown
and the one that does talk about bica is...not quite true in some areas, but also not particularly false
it is true that messing with your hormones can cause excess hair shedding (as well as many other unpleasantries nobody really talks about...perhaps they're neglected due to desperation, ignorance, echo chambering, or some mix of the three)
but it's also true that taking many things that do things in your system can cause a whole host of terrible things; bodies can be so different from one another on a chemical level
there will always be some form of chance involved with taking new substances as to what will happen in your system, at least with how little we know about chemical interactions in the body at this time
there are still so few usable studies to show the effects of this stuff on the people here who want to take it, mostly because these drugs are essentially only designed for cancer patients, people who already have hormonal imbalances, and generally just not regularly functioning people (with fetishes and/or disorders they want to act out on)
>>
>>8333863
Not so far.
>>
>>8332578
Taking it twice a day will give you more consistent estrogen levels throughout the day. Estradiol has a short half-life (12-20 hours).
>>
>>8332945
>Does it have to be injected or are there pills?
You can either do intramuscular injections or gels/patches. Most people do injections.
>What dosage would I need (or does that depend on blood test results?)
It depends on blood test results, but a 200 mg injection every other week is typical.
>Would I be able to go to my GP and get them to monitor my levels?
Yes, and you absolutely should. If for some reason they refuse (unlikely), you can order a blood test from Private MD Labs.
>>
>>8332945
>>8334751
By the way, self-medding for ftms is less common than for mtfs. A large part of it is because testosterone is more strictly controlled in most countries. Since you already have a GIC referral, I would suggest just waiting. You're 26, so there's no harm in waiting--estrogen isn't going to cause further changes to your body at this point.
>>
>>8333013
well what the fuck do i do about it?
injections aren't available anywhere online
patches seem good but are expensive
>>
>IHP cancels order because they can't accept payment from my credit union
>try to sign up on a bitcoin service but they're having issues that cause24-hour lockouts
>QHI accepts order but doesn't email their disclaimers and shit
h e l p

also is there any way to get cypro in the US, or is it like guaranteed to get seized by customs?
>>
>>8335098
cypro doesn't get seized by customs
>>
>>8335110
ah, i'd heard otherwise from people.
even then it's not doable once you go legit though so i guess i might as well either stay DIY or just start on spiro anyway
>>
>>8335129
im not american but apparently they can write you a prescription to a canadian pharmacy who can give you cypro legally
>>
>>8333013
From page 30:
> Topical Progesterone
>I have this compounded for my patients,
>they apply 200mg to alternating breasts
>daily and once weekly to the face for
>adipose redistribution and facial
>feminization. I’ve had OVERWHELMINGLY
>positive results with this, but it's quite
>expensive to compound. Same dose as
>oral. Never covered. About $60 monthly

I've never heard of topical progesterone before. Anyone here use it?
>>
>>8335266
cursory google search only comes up with natural-remedy bs to boost fertility and neither ihp or adc carry anything other than vaginal progesterone gel? anyone else heard of this?
>>
>>8333013
>>8335266
i wish this was my endo jfc they're brewing magical progesterone compounds and checking all these ratios and sheeeit
>>
>>8335266
Topical progesterone is an OTC medicine used by women with vaginal dryness typically
You have to be careful because topical progesterone is technically derived from natural sources, but in some products they use the starting reagent diosgenin not the final product progesterone. So you have to check the ingredients list to make sure it has progesterone USP in it and not diosgenin.
Diosgenin can somewhat convert to prog in the body (it's one potential metabolic pathway) but overall it's generally deemed kind of useless other than being a starting reagent for a lot of hormones.
>>
>>8309798
lactating is bad though
>>
What's the best way to suppress testosterone that doesn't tank the liver? I've been on spiro for like 7 years and it's been fine but recently my ALT levels went up and when I tried going by on E at a higher dose my T still shot through the roof.
>>
>>8335731
7 years and you still haven't gotten an orchi? Is your doctor crazy? lol
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 537x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 537x390px
>>8335731
>>
>>8335740
No money and there's too much gatekeeping to get it through the NHS, I tried. Originally I'd just been hoping to get SRS instead for a better result but the last 4 years have been one expensive nightmare after another.
>>
>>8335830
Why would they gatekeep after 7 years of hormones though? I'd think it's pretty obvious you're not going back at that point.
>>
>>8335830
>there's too much gatekeeping to get it through the NHS
Shame that despite the lies the Tories never do kill it.
>>
>>8335903
I don't know dude. I got my letter from a private therapist when I was like 18 and my parents were still paying for it, but the NHS is a closed circle and as far as I can tell won't do anything trans related unless you do everything through their weird system with 2 year long waiting lists. But I can barely afford rent, let alone private surgery.

So is there really nothing I can do short of cutting my nuts off? It's been years since I've thought about any of this shit and am completely clueless.
>>
>>8335956
How atrophied are your testes?
You MAY be able to get away without actually using an AA.

Sometimes it's possible that estrogen+progesterone alone can bring levels low enough.
Here's an article talking about it, the title is a little deceiving but they give info about how much of a success it is.
https://www.medpagetoday.com/meetingcoverage/endo/46497
>He found that 46% of patients started on the 4-mg dose (6/13) had their testosterone levels sufficiently suppressed, below 100 ng/dL.
If your testes are atrophied enough chances are they won't produce enough T to counteract the estrogen so you might be okay without an AA.
>>
>>8335266
I used topical progesterone usp cream fow a few weeks. It swelled my breasts temporarily which stopped after I stopped it. I noticed no other symptoms.
>>
>>8335987
They're (well "it's" since I have monorchism but w/e) not atrophied at all so far as I can tell. Like I said a bit ago, I went on E only for a couple weeks, and my T shot up to pre-transition levels.

It might be because I could never get it below average female levels because my endo used to refuse to prescribe anything but spiro in higher doses. It seemed to be working fine, so eventually I stopped caring. But I guess the result was no permanent damage.

I guess progesterone is worth trying though. I feel really at a loss at the moment.
>>
File: Dff99qC.jpg (22KB, 799x441px) Image search: [Google]
Dff99qC.jpg
22KB, 799x441px
> browse the online drug store I order my meds from
> notice my E pills now cost 50% more than a month ago.
They want me to suffer, don't they?
>>
File: z2Aqc81.gif (1MB, 448x219px) Image search: [Google]
z2Aqc81.gif
1MB, 448x219px
Low test male here. I've started HRT three weeks ago and I take 50mg of Bica a day. Since then my sex drive has skyrocketed, I get morning wood regularly and I shoot out way more cum than before. Does anyone else who only takes Bica experience the same effects?
>>
>>8336821
n-now i dont wanna take bica
>>
>>8336849
Why? It's cheap and has little side effects. I actually enjoy the increased sex drive, because I never had any real sex drive before. Other than that my acne started going away and I'm in a good mood.
>>
>>8336821
No, I have had the opposite experience on bica. Are you taking any E?
>>
>>8337214
No, not yet. I plan on starting with 2mg Estrofem in about 3 weeks.
>>
>>8337297
You should start that sooner if you are looking for quick results.
>>
>>8336947
>It's cheap
it's one of the more expensive options for hrt, if not the most expensive option (for oral pills, anyway)
>has little side effects
this is both untested and incorrect based on what evidence is available
>three weeks ago
not much time to acclimate to the drug, especially for a hormone altering drug
>my sex drive has skyrocketed, I get morning wood regularly and I shoot out way more cum than before
this is the exact opposite of what usually happens in the long term
>who only [take] Bica
why are you only taking bica?
>Other than that my acne started going away and I'm in a good mood.
>You should start that sooner if you are looking for quick results.
who's paying you to shill so hard? you could at least pretend to know what you're talking about
c'mon mate, even /pol/ does a better job than this
maybe you should tell them about how it is guaranteed to make you into a real life anime girl, huh? and how it will make them rich beyond their wildest dreams for the low low cost of [price+commission to you]
i do like your use of "do it now or it won't work as well!" though; that's at least a little higher level of advertising strats
i expect you to do better in the future, but for now just think about what you've done and try to improve upon it for next time
>>
>>8337446
I am >>8337361 and I am not
>>8336947
I am not shilling bica, but I would recommend it over spiro, which I have also tried.
>>
>>8337522
was in response to
>>8336821
>>8336947
>>8337361
i just find it sad how misinformed so many people here can be on this topic, especially when this is a thread dedicated to exactly this topic and this topic alone
but bica does seem to be a nicer alternative to other forms of oral hrt so far, even though it hasn't had a lot of time to be tested or observed yet (at least in the form it is now)
and it would be super easy to shill here and make decent profits from it, what with the desperation, encouraged ignorance, and echo chamber effect
you could literally sell these people asbestos pills and they'd take them if you told them it would make them pretty
>>
>>8337576
Do you take anything? for how long? what negative effects have you seen?
>>
Why can't I order from QHI? I live in the England and there's no option on the drop down menu, or am I just retarded. They do deliver to the UK right?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (35KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
35KB, 657x527px
>>8337916
never mind I found it
>>
Where can I buy injections or patches? I can only find oral estrogen on QHI and inhousepharmacy doesn't ship to my country (norway)
>>
does 100 mg spironolactone works? or only 200?
>>
>>8338261
>100mg spiro hasn't done much for me, I'm going to increase dosage.
>>
File: IMG_20170517_111245.jpg (49KB, 639x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170517_111245.jpg
49KB, 639x581px
So... for a long time I've been unsatisfied with my looks and I want to look less masculine, but to be honest I'm young and stupid, so I have no idea what to expect from this kinda stuff. I get that it is pretty much just more estrogen plus other details I'm probably ignoring, but I'm afraid that it'll somehow ruin me entirely. I'm paranoid that I'll end up looking like a crack whore in my 30's just bcz I wanted to look cuter when I was younger. Also I don't want to have bewbs, no matter what my self-groping fantasies may suggest.
>>
>>8339752
>Inb4 fuck off retard newfag reeeeee
>>
>>8337882
i don't take hrt if that's what you mean

>>8339752
>I've been unsatisfied with my looks
i don't know of a single person who is satisfied with their looks desu, but i suppose what you're willing to do/change depends largely on the sevarity of the dissatisfaction
>I want to look less masculine
you can try to achieve this by doing targeted (female) workouts and doing general body maintenance, but in the end your skeletal structure (ribs and skull+jaw in particular) could be difficult to change/obscure without...drastic measures, depending on how feminine your structure is already, of course
>I get that it is pretty much just more estrogen plus other details I'm probably ignoring
typically an antiandrogen (AA) and an estrogen (E)
>Also I don't want to have bewbs
cycling E with a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) every few weeks or so can typically help reduce this risk
>my self-groping fantasies
you may want to look more into yourself before you look more into treatments
don't want to solve a problem you don't have, you know? or get a weaker solution to a problem that goes much deeper than you currently know
>but I'm afraid that it'll somehow ruin me entirely. I'm paranoid that I'll end up looking like a crack whore in my 30's
there is insufficient data to confirm or deny what hrt does to an otherwise healthy (young) body over long periods of time (or any time, really, but long periods especially), so it is taking a bit of a gamble
>>8339777
we're here to help...well, to TRY to help, anyway
>>
>>8339831
I have been doing targeted workouts for a bit, but I guess it's bcz I'm not seeing enough significant changes that I'm considering this (or maybe I'm just too impatient? Iunno, wouldn't surprise me tho)
>there is insufficient data to confirm or deny what hrt does to an otherwise healthy body over long periods of time, so it is taking a bit of a gamble
Yeah, that's what I was worried about... I guess wouldn't hurt waiting a few years for more concrete info, is there? I mean it's not like I want to completely transform myself into a girl, so even if I'm not going to go hardcore with injections and shit, waiting wouldn't really ruin the possible effects, would it?
>we're here to help...well, to TRY to help, anyway
The only boards I actively go (or went) to are /trash/, /vg/ and /vr/, so I had the idea that most anons' tolerance for less-knowing people wasn't exactly high. Thanks for being at least somewhat supportive, though.
>>
>>8340139
>I have been doing targeted workouts for a bit
how long is a bit? i'd say 6 months is a decent point to assess progress in a general sense for long-term lifestyle changes (you need to keep working out/doing regular maintenance to maintain the body you want)
>I guess wouldn't hurt waiting a few years for more concrete info, is there?
it would likely need to be longer than that, unfortunately
there aren't exactly scientific studies currently being done on the (usually illegal) consumption of cancer drugs by horny and confused young people
there will likely be more studies done on transgendered people in the future, but you don't sound like you're trying to be transgender at the moment so it may not be of much help to you in particular, depending on said future studies
it is true that you will likely get more changes (for better or worse) if you start hrt sooner (before first puberty is best, but before second puberty would be the second best bet), but i don't see that as a good reason to rush right into it without knowing at least the basic potential risks and benefits
how old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
and it's no problem; this is literally an advice thread on this topic and all, so it would be pretty hard to justify flaming people for...asking for advice, hah
i just don't want people to make mistakes (many of which can be permanent) or uneducated decisions if i can help prevent it
also i'll be gone for a while after this post but i'll try to check in every so often when i can
>>
>>8340263
I'm not in a rush at all, haha. If I was, I wouldn't be so cautious of it, now would I? I'm 19, so like I said, young and stupid. I can't say how long I've been exercising, but it has definitely been less than a year, that's for sure. I most likely wouldnt have considered taking hrt anyway, but I just wanted to know all the details just in case.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.