[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey you all, straight normal guy here. Could you explain to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: memehair.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
memehair.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
Hey you all, straight normal guy here. Could you explain to me why you use all those weird pronouns like "ze" or even "they"? What is so bad about "he"? Are you somehow prejudiced towards being men? What is so bad about it? Honestly all those pronouns are so weird everyone could just use your name instead – pronouns are supposed to stand for a name when you don't know someone… and how am I supposed to know whether you're "ze" "xoom" or "plu" from just looking at you? Is there some code to it?
>>
You don't look straight or normal in that picture
>>
>>8301386
It's not my photo; it's how many of you look in my view.
>>
I have literally never met anyone who looks like that and I work on a college campus in Los Angeles.
>>
>>8301377
Most people around here don't take the whole nonbinary thing anyway.
If you're talking to people in real life, you can ask "what are your preferred pronouns?" if you really want to know, but that flavor of weirdo will generally tell you.
>>
>>8301415
So what does the letter T stand for?
>>
>>8301420
Transgender
>>
>>8301377
That's not us so no we cant explain sorry
>>
>>8301428
That's what I know. But you're saying people here aren't much serious about it… so the letter T in the name of this board is just redundant I guess?
>>
>>8301438
The actual trans people on here are binary, either male to female or female to male. They are perfectly serious but they don't want weird pronouns because they are simply going from one to the other, and would just want he or she.
>>
>>8301438
>But you're saying people here aren't much serious about it
Most trans people are male to female or female to male and don't use ze/xo/xier pronouns, they use he/she.
>>
>>8301461
aka basically exactly what >>8301449 said wew
>>
>>8301449
>>8301461
Sorry, but that's even weirder for me. Why would you use "she" pronouns if you're a man? Isn't it quite misleading? And how I'm able to tell if you're actually a "she" and not just a long haired guy? Will you sue me if I make a mistake?
>>
>>8301473
No one's going to sue you or expect you to magically guess, but they might correct you for the future.
>>
>>8301492
Yes, but why can't you just use "he"? I always thought gays were just men interested in other men, so why many of them become transgenders? Internal homophobia? Misandry?
>>
>>8301500
Sexual orientation and gender identity are not the same thing, and trans people aren't simply extra extra gay people.
MtFs don't want to be called he because they aren't men.
>>
>>8301507
So what are they? Women? So if I identify myself as a dog I become a dog? That's some extreme sophistry going on, redefining words to fit your misandric world views.
Is there some anatomical difference between transgenders and regular men I don't know about?
>>
>>8301528
Different sex hormones via HRT, depending on the age of starting it secondary sex characteristics of opposite sex to a varying degree, and primary corrected with surgery to be closer to that of opposite sex.
>>
>>8301636
But it's only because surgeries and drugs? So well, they're ordinary men, they just poison themselves with that shit. The question is… why? What's wrong about being a guy?
>>
>>8301704
There's nothing wrong with being a guy, certain studies suggest that being trans is physiological, that they have different brain chemistry due to experiencing dysphoria. If you take medication to fix what's pathologized as a mental or physiological illness and live as the opposite of gender of your biological sex, what difference does it make to anyone else? As far as I know, pretty much all trans people discuss it with their sexual partners beforehand and that's the only time they should be obligated to put themselves. It's not like they're running around "misleading" people because it shouldn't matter unless you're fucking them.
>>
>>8301783
Out themselves not out themselves, my bad
>>
>>8301783
You must be so sad Hillary didn't win…
>>
File: Hillary_01568b_5512947.jpg (53KB, 780x416px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary_01568b_5512947.jpg
53KB, 780x416px
>>8301817
Let's CS:GO to the polls!!
>>
>>8301832
Nice meme. I didn't know they had internet in psych wards.
>>
>>8301817
Not really that bitch a fucking reptile
>>
>>8301817
what the fuck does the us election have to do with peer reviewed studies?
is science now liberal lies?
>>
People put an x in things to represent a variable. You know, like math. It's there because people prefer to just not step on toes, play it safe.
Kill me, hang me, burn me alive for it, but I'd say if you're unsure it's a pretty fair and good idea.

>>8301528
>>8301704
>>8301817
In a strictly physicalist sense once they begin transition it's incorrect to fully call them men, there's enough material difference, but they can't be cis women either.
You're the one being idealist here desu.
>>
>>8301988
How can you prove me that the "scientific method" is in fact correct and not biased? It still can't explain many things and it's sometimes even wrong – homeopathy of course works, but the "science" can't prove it for some reason. "Science" is really influenced by global companies pushing their agenda, same with the "harmless" GM crops lmao. Why do you trust them without any criticism?
>>
>>8302134
>homeopathy of course works, but the "science" can't prove it for some reason.

Placebo effect.
You're welcome.
>>
>>8301377
>Could you explain to me why
No.

We can try to explain how things happen, but you have to answer for yourself why.
>>
>>8301377
>Could you explain to me why you use all those weird pronouns like "ze" or even "they"?
Because white cishet girls don't feel special enough with just "she" hence zezizozum.
>>
test
>>
>>8302238
what did you get banned for?
>>
>>8301377
Either you're one of those
>Le sjw's lol xD triggerd snowflake librul much? Lmfao
and made a shit low effort bait thread or you're so far gone and removed from reality that you believe people who use those pronouns are somehow prevalent anywhere and don't just exist on the Internet or as outsiders in society.

Either way, you're a cunt and either underage or autistic and can't differentiate between teh interwebz and reality.
>>
>>8301377
i don't know what the fuck that is but i wanna put my dick in it
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.