[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I unironically look like Blaire White? Everyone says I do..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: I am not her.jpg (197KB, 942x1200px) Image search: [Google]
I am not her.jpg
197KB, 942x1200px
Do I unironically look like Blaire White?

Everyone says I do..
>>
>>8299730
Because you pass
>>
>>8299730
No. You look nothing like her to me. You're so beautiful though.
>>
>>8299730
you look better
>>
>>8299730
Hard to tell. More pics?
>>
Blaire white is complete perfection, the ideal girlfriend you cannot compete
>>
>>8299747
>Blaire passes
When will this meme end?
>>
>>8299730
maybe?
I dont think so but your styles are so different that could just be distracting me
>>
no, you dont.
and you're actually cute, unlike blaire
>>
>>8299730

Your makeup reminds me of her. I think you look better though.
>>
>>8299848
I'm a gay and I clocked Blaire the moment I saw her, her voice is the main giveaway, though.
>>
>>8299848

I'm a tranny and I'm agreeing with >>8299901 I clocked her in the first video I saw before I even knew she was a tranny.
>>
>>8299786
The reason why I say this meme is because it's true. She's beautiful
>>
You look fantastic, but I don't really see it at all.
>>
>>8299730
Wtf, you look 200% more passable than that faggot with a faggy late 90s drag queen voice and botched head surgery.
>>
>>8300045
>botched head surgery.
wha?
>>
>>8299730
Yes, but mostly because of your makeup/skin tone
>>
>>8299918
>>8299901
being clocked by someone who spends hours everyday looking at trannies on korean pork belly forum =/= being clocked by the typical human being
>>
>>8300559
Still means you're imperfect and a failure as a woman.
>>
>>8299730
Tbh you look like it in the face, but your style is so completely different it doesn't stand out.
>>
File: ugly caveman in a wig.jpg (11KB, 307x282px) Image search: [Google]
ugly caveman in a wig.jpg
11KB, 307x282px
>>8300488
robbie's face looks like it's melting from all the surgeries he had
>>
>>8299730
Need more photos, preferably nudes.
>>
>>8299730
not really, no.
honestly, the only thing that looks similar is your hand posture for holding the phone.
>>
>>8300573
Perfection is literally impossible. Shove your standards up your ass.
>>
>>8299730
Do you freaks even read the file names?
The picture literally says "I am not her"
Lmfao.
That's a Cis girl you tards
>>
>>8300929
assumed she meant she's not blaire. you could be right she never told us if she's cis or trans
>>
>>8300929
lol why is this kind of thing so creepy when you're falling asleep? I felt like I discover some spooky conspiracy
>>
>>8300929
Would be a shame if that pic wasn't an mtf. They look really good and they don't look like they demolished their body with plastic surgery either (or at least noticeably anyway).
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.