[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Arabs like white twink tops?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: 1494960705160.jpg (191KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1494960705160.jpg
191KB, 1000x1500px
Do Arabs like white twink tops?
>>
You need to calm down with trying to force this meme my dude
>>
>>8298006

I hope so.
>>
this pic is really gay.
>>
>>8298006
Arabs are top only.

An arab bottom is not an arab anymore.
>>
>>8299361
Any Mid East guy can't be a bottom.

>>8298006
Listen Russian guy, I told you, we refuse. How about i fuck you instead? It's better to give than it is to receive.

Someone insulted the King by saying he fucked George bush and he got 1 month community service, someone insulted him again saying George bush fucks him, his punishment was getting beheaded in the public square.
>>
>>8298006
Hottest guy I've ever seen posted on this site.
>>
>>8299361
>>8301569
Did you forget gow back in the days you were cumsluts for rich European tourists? Mohammads should be put in their place.
Hundreds of years under the British/French/Turkush oppresion made Arab holes ideal for dick taking doe
>>
>>8299361
This

Arabs are also always straight and only fuck female goats. If they fuck male goats and other male humans they commit suduko
>>
>>8301987
TIL Swedish and German women are "goats" ;)

>>8301770
That's for like the last 100 years. Literally nothing. We've been doing in its pussy Spain for 8 times as long, conquered Rome, killed the Roman Empire. We wuz Kangs. Plus, Chechnya cucked Putin, they do whatever they want, as long as they vote for him. That includes rounding people up into Nazi style death camps.
>>
>>8301987
>>8301997
Also we believe it's only gay, if you're the bottom. If you're a strong top, you're Likely sent to a labour camp instead of roofed. Also that's a reason there's no effeminate Mid East guys, they all got killed. Only recently they're coming back, but there's barely any of them, so Tops have to compete, usually means a lot of fighting.
But in places like the west, there's bottoms everywhere, it's like heaven.
>>
File: alberteinste.jpg (22KB, 512x400px) Image search: [Google]
alberteinste.jpg
22KB, 512x400px
>>8302006
>no effeminate Mid East guys
You don't have feminine girls as well, lol. Arab girls look like literal unpassing traps with those huge noses, that's why men force them to hide their ugly faces under burka.

>>8301997
>conquered Rome, killed the Roman Empire
Lol, it was Germanics, not Araps, get sober, Mohammad
Also, Araps got brutally raped by Mongols several times. You are the epitomes of cuck
>>
>>8302063
>Also, Araps got brutally raped by Mongols several times

Lol kiddo, why don't you look up what religion those Mongols are now? Islam always wins.

And yes we did conquer Rome. East rome, Byzantium.

>Arab girls look like literal unpassing traps with those huge noses, that's why men force them to hide their ugly faces under burka.

The women are pretty good looking, in Iran, Lebanon, Syria and Saudi. Morroco too. But fair enough, Sudanese, Somalians, Yemeni, Omani etc don't look the best.

Why do you think we move to Europe in the first place? I'd fuck a trap any day, the traps here look pretty good quality. Traps over there are pretty good too, there's no difference between them and women in our eyes. They still gotta wear the burka too, not cause of ugliness, but because we don't want to make other men jealous of our conquests and success.

There's 2 kinds of people, those who drive a cheap car and are rich and those who drive an expensive car but can barely afford to eat pasta. Pick which one you want to be.
>>
>>8302063
>Germanics
Also you're calling me a cuck when you think germanics are alphas? Are you joking. Have you been living under a rock recently. Germanics are the biggest cucks in Europe.
>>
>>8302080
>what religion those Mongols are now?
Buddist
>Islam always wins
Especialy when Jews and Americans bomb shit out of Muslims :3
>And yes we did conquer Rome. East rome, Byzantium
It was Turks, not Arabs. Arabs are weaklings
>The women are pretty good looking, in Iran, Lebanon, Syria and Saudi. Morroco
Sounds like autotraining

>>8302082
Germanics (Anglos and Americans) are bombing shit out of you, honey
>>
>>8298006
Do they like trim hairy white boy vers guys? Cause I would do mostly anything with pic related, no doubt
>>
>>8302271
No one likes hairy anything.
It's called Nair, bitch.
>>
>>8302241
>Buddhist
They're Muslim. Look up anyone with the last name Khan. Actually, the London mayor might be a start. "Honey" ;)

>Especialy when Jews and Americans bomb shit out of Muslims :3
And here we are, in America and Europe, you can bomb a desert all you want, we aren't after some black liquid in the sands. There's a reason we're here and it isn't money. You will submit, and anyone who stands in the way will also submit.

This pattern has happened with Arabia, Persia, Byzantine empire, Caucasusia, India, xinjiang, indo-China, wests Africa, east Africa, North Africa, Central Asia and Spain.

Victory isn't military occupation, victory is conquest of the people's minds. And that's why Islam is forever. Nothing in the world can beat it.
>>
>>8302411
>>8302241

Also I'm not a Muslim and I was just joking.
>>
>>8302350
I...I like hairy guys. I find smooth white and Asian guys to have gross skin.

Mid eastern, black, and Latino guys can get away with not having hair. But hairy mideastern guys are hot as fuck. "Fuck me harder daddy plz I wanna swallow your cum" hot
>>
>>8302350

Wrong. For instance, the guy in the OP would be a LOT hotter with some hair on his legs and chest. This is objectively true.
>>
>>8302435
Are you a thic white girl/boy?
>>
>>8302416
Are you Arab doe?
>>8302435
>"Fuck me harder daddy plz I wanna swallow your cum" hot
Kys
>>
>>8302082
>>8302080
>>8302063
>>8301997
>nationality fight over the internet over meaningless shitty countries in the world
>>
>>8302463
No I'm Kalash.
>>
>>8302474
>>8302463
But I look "Arab", I'm sort of tan colour, but not brown. If that makes sense.
>>
>>8302241
>germanics (Anglos and Americans)
Can't upload. But this is your germanics m80

http://i.4cdn.org/bant/1495009180605.jpg
>>
>>8302435
F-fuck off you retarded autistic.

>>8302445
No it ain't.
I don't mind leg hair but chest hair is vile.
Gag.
>>
File: 1494796830339.jpg (1MB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1494796830339.jpg
1MB, 1080x1349px
>>8302516
>chest hair is vile

go back to your tranny threads.
opinion discarded.
>>
>>8302528
Why is your fugly bear ass even posting in this thread with your shit fake-taste.
You know that guy in your pic is physically repulsive, but because he looks like you you're going to shit up the thread with his rancid photos.
BTFO bitch.
Some of us aren't desperate.
>>
>>8302542
Why do you hate chest hair so much anon? Are you Trans? A female? Are you a twink that can't grow any?

Hair is hair, you can just shave it off if you don't like it
>>
File: lewd.png (2MB, 1911x1081px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
2MB, 1911x1081px
>>8302528
Now thats what I'm talking about!

I would tickle every part of his body with my tounge. Run my fingers over his muscles and fur, worshiping his form. Then after teasing him for a good while, I tell him to stand up, so I can get on my knees and pull his shorts down.
>>
File: 1487836933892.png (1MB, 2828x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1487836933892.png
1MB, 2828x2000px
>>8302516
> F-fuck off you retarded autistic.
Well I guess what I want to do with hairy arab guys depends on how big they are. Hairy arab guys have great ass. I could get off just rimming a thicc hairy arab ass and jacking myself.
>>
>>8302474
What country are you from?

>>8302561
Body hair makes me sick. I'm not into bestiality
>>
>>8302561
I'm a young gay man.
No I don't grow much body hair but that's besides the point.
Excessive body hair is ugly and you know it.
That's why you're posting in a thread with a hot totally smooth guy as the OP.

>>8302728
Enjoy the butt hair stink in your mouth.
Gag
>>
File: 1465541672182.jpg (13KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
1465541672182.jpg
13KB, 250x192px
>>8302768
You must be extremely boring in bed
>>
>>8302781
It's called hygiene, bitch
Read about it.
>>
>>8302768
No, enjoy yours
>>
>>8302448
I'm a white boy.
I'm not especially thicc though
Are you a sexy hairy arab boy?
I can start eating ice cream :S
>>
>>8299361
Lol every Arab I've been with took it like a bitch
>>
>>8302411
>They're Muslim
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Mongolia
Do I really have to spell it out for you, you fucking retard?
>>
>>8303827

This.
The last couple I fucked were begging for my white dick to pound and fill their holes. I like their plump, fuzzy butts.
>>
>>8303827
>>8303879
You have been with men who looked like arabs or have arabic-ancestry, but they weren't arabs.

As this guy said >>8299361 , mid east guys can't be bottom, if he's bottom, he's just a man with mid east ancestry, but not a real middle easterner.
>>
>>8303962
>all people behave alike

no
>>
>>8303962
No true scotsman
>>
>>8303879
You should write some erotic fiction about it. For you know science and stuff.
>>
File: Exile.png (11KB, 247x256px) Image search: [Google]
Exile.png
11KB, 247x256px
>>8303963
>>8303982
I'll tell you both a little fact, in Japan, even 100% nip 100% japanese-brazilians or japanese-peruvians are considered and treated like foreigners. Why, do you ask me? Because even if they share the same blood, they have different cultures, different mindsets, different values.

It's the same reason, "middle easterner" and "top" are inseparable elements. I'll repeat for the last time, you both have fucked boys with MENA ancestry, but they weren't real middle eastern men.
>>
File: 9ec.png (33KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
9ec.png
33KB, 350x350px
>>8304113
>I'm mister know-it-all, bitch!

O-okay, anon!
>>
>>8303962
>if he's bottom, he's just a man with mid east ancestry, but not a real middle easterner
For you, bitch. For us, your masters, MENA bottoms are a natural order
>>
>>8303962
I honestly want to know where you guys I get this from ?
What's the ideology on sex there ?

Just curious for some depth.
Thanks.
>>
>>8305509
They copy the Western homophobic/misogynic views on homosexual relations
>>
>>8302738
I live in England. I'm from Kashmir.
>>
>>8303157
Give or take the sexy out of that sentence, and yeah.
>>
>>8305509
Back in The early days of Islam, Warriors used to be fighting long wars with neighbouring tribes, but Muhammad outlawed the rape of women and children. He also outlawed homosexuality, this was to keep his army under control, but some men were getting a bit out of hand, so he allowed a few simple adjustments. Men who do the fucking, get 20 lashes or 1 month of hard labour as punishment as opposed to the old sentence of 40 lashes and then being exiled into the desert.

So bottoms became less and less over times and were viewed as inferior to the top, the Top was the conquering warrior, the bottom was a civilian.

50 years after Muhammad had died, the clerics no longer saw the need to have gay men in the army, and to appease their Christian population an she wish populations in Canan and Anatolia and Egypt, they outlawed it when they made up the sharia laws.

not a lot of people even know why it's like this. But it's been like this for 1400 years.
>>
>>8305767
I had no idea it was all that deep.

I just assumed it was simply shameful to bottom. As in you where sacrificing your masculinity when you bottomed and that is seen as something no man should do.

In short: All things gay is bad.
However, the Top retains masculinity (the man) who may receive a minor punishment. The bottom (the adoped bitch) receives death or stripped of all titles and power.

I've noticed everyone believes that to a certain degree. Even in the most Liberal places where homosexuality is 'accepted'. However, in 'machismo culture's' (ive only seen that term to describe Spanish/Brazilian culture) its just the way it is.
>>
>>8299361
This (as a high level overview)!

Kind of how in lower high school they teach you that atoms are like snooker balls and then when you are older and realise that they are not, but you needed to be told that to introduce you to the science.
>>
>>8306741
yep, well you're sort of right, the warriors were usually raping the men, not fucking them with consent, so in a sense they were taking their masculinity by force, and when they were done they'd keep them as POW's. sometimes, the military officers used to use the Tops to interrogate prisoners by threatening rape. thats why the tops were viewed as useful too in those days.

in the bible, theres the story of Lot, about the soddomites, thats where islam gets its homosexuality laws from, thats where the clerics took it from to back up a few vague statements from muhammad. in the bible, a man who lies with another man should be killed, and the man he was with also should be killed.

theres no distinction. thats the argument clerics used against the army to get them to stop using their tactics. and it was extremely effective. not short after, as you can probably expect, the civil wars broke out, the army requested to employ everyone they could, the clerics rejected and the rest is history as to what happened to the caliphate.
>>
File: 1491165704570.jpg (100KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491165704570.jpg
100KB, 960x960px
>>8302241
>anglos
>germanics
don't lump us in with you war losing krauts
>>
Bumpqn
>>
>>8303962
>>8304069

That's cute of you, but I've slammed some Middle Eastern asses hard. Arabs from Jordan, Egypt, Qater, and Kuwait love having their holes probed and fucked. I lube myself up, and push it deep. They're often really tight because they're not open about their sexuality and have had few sexual experiences. They usually require a lot of lube because of how hairy they are. It feels incredible to be balls-deep inside one who's moaning in ecstasy. They forget they have a cock and just live for the fact that I'm deep inside their holes, throbbing, and about to burst my white seed inside them.
>>
>>8313217
anime
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.