[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blaire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0026.jpg (244KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
244KB, 1200x1200px
why is blaire white so against early transitioning? she's against a lot of things but early transitioning really seems to put her panties in a twist. she tweets about it almost every other day. almost to the point that i considered unfollowing her (not because i care about her having a different opinion than me, just tired of seeing her complain about the same thing all the damn time).

theryn meyer is also against early transitioning but rarely brings it up. you'd think that the unpassable twinkhon (theryn) would be jealous and resent it more, but the passing tranny (blaire) is the most upset. blaire doesn't even care that much about childrens issues other than parents giving them puberty blockers, which technically don't do any real harm to a developing body.

what gives?
>>
Cause he's an ugly hon whose face looks like Micael Jackson.
>>
File: 1494808109765.jpg (63KB, 521x823px) Image search: [Google]
1494808109765.jpg
63KB, 521x823px
>>8296742
There are only a select few early transitioners that should have been blocked, and that was for who they would become, not what they would become.
>>
>>8296827
cara stop posting in my threads and trying to get my attention. it's creepy and sad.
>>
>>8296827
Who were they?
>>
Because Robbie is a confused gay boy who can't understand that some people are actually trans and going through natural puberty hurts them immensely.
>>
when did blaire start hrt? how does she have hips?
>>
>>8296827
Like you Cara?
>>
File: 1481592340957.jpg (47KB, 742x934px) Image search: [Google]
1481592340957.jpg
47KB, 742x934px
>>8296905
they don't
>>
>>8296921
that looks a lot like pre hrt or just starting
>>
>>8296919
But Cara would be better if her parents had transitioned her
>>
>>8296944
my parents didn't transition me and i didn't become cara
>>
File: blaire hon2.jpg (107KB, 598x508px) Image search: [Google]
blaire hon2.jpg
107KB, 598x508px
>>8296742
because she is a insecure jealous hon, she have some good points, but she tries too hard to be a conservative uncle tom.
>>
File: erlick 3.jpg (236KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
erlick 3.jpg
236KB, 750x1334px
>>8296742
she fear of "AGP's" being way more feminine than her.
>>
>>8297044
why is eli so stylish and picture ready all the time
>>
>>8297037
>conservative uncle tom

As oppose to be a slave to leftist ideology?
>>
>>8297060
>be put on pedestal by lefties
>slave
>>
>>8297037

yea most of her hate on early transitioners is just pandering to altright neckbeards
>>
>>8296962
maybe you'e just not legitimate then
>>
>>8296742
Theryn is passable lol wtf is up with you? Tongue up robbie's butt?
>>
File: 843543508.png (553KB, 682x896px) Image search: [Google]
843543508.png
553KB, 682x896px
>>8296846
who's threads
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 857x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 857x468px
>>8296742
He got wrecked by puberty and looks like an ugly hon from 99% of angles. Not even Ffs could save him

That's why he never leaves all the cameras in his basement and that's why he's so bitter against young transitioners
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 864x643px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 864x643px
>>8296742
You would opose blockers for teens out of jealousy if you looked like this too
>>
>>8297155
anyone can post unflattering screenshots.
>>
>>8297383
Something is seriously wrong if you can't pass outside of your angle tricks. This explains why he doesn't go out irl
>>
>>8296742
honestly, if you're given extensive therapy, you're likely to turn out fine.

i have more of a problem with informed consent than anything else.

I think it's because she's sick of seeing all these transtrender teens and enby shits.

source: i am an "early" transitioner (ftm).
>>
>>8296905
weight gain post hrt?
>>
>>8297397
Define early? I don't think you need to be taking away everyone else's body autonomy.

Or better yet, let's take everyone's body autonomy and make everyone suffer. That will be good.
>>
>>8296742
>why is blaire white so against early transitioning?
Because her audience is against it
>>
>>8297412
i started medically transitioning at 16 and had top surgery and a hysterectomy when i turned 18.

as for bodily autonomy, based of my own experiences, i think that one of the best ways to get a good handle on whether or not you should transition is with a trained team of professionals to guide you through a RLE and then stay in therapy after starting HRT.

i dont think its a violation of bodily autonomy to ensure that only people with diagnoses actually get to transition and stop people from harming their bodies with hormone use.
>>
>>8297425
ding ding ding just lock the thread now its the only reason
>>
>>8297400
not the same as hips growing
>>
>>8297433
So I didn't realize that little manlets would take away all the body autonomy everyone has. For the sake of fairness we should treat all reproductive rights an everything the same: nobody should be allowed to get unnecessary abortions unless their health is in danger. Nobody should be allowed for ever get abortion or contraception without extensive and expensive psych screenings to ensure they won't hurt themselves out of something they do from depression or other diseases. Nobody should be allowed to have contraceptives or abortion without passing a rle where they act like a stepford wife.

This is all needed for your safety. Thank god the republicans are wining on this issue and prep texting everyone from the scourge of body autonomy.
>>
>>8297433
I think it's especially nice how their ACA clauses restricting abortion taxpayer subsidies to only vital uses and telling insurance not to cover contraception unless a doctor says it's necessary are borrowed off of ultra liberal trans regulations.

If the breeders can't live with very moderate restriction then they're hypocrites
>>
>>8296742
Blair has a typical old hon personality.
This is what old hons were like when they were younger, and how they would act had they transitioned earlier.

Simply, Blair is an example of what happens when you let and old hon transition relatively early.
>>
>>8297425
>>8297437
If this were the only reason then she'd probably make a single video on it and move along with maybe a few mentions here and there, like everything else. Something about early transitioning hits a sore spot for her and it's evident in the way she types about it that it's not just edgy pandering.
>>
>>8297496
>>8297505
i'm not even american.

but i really don't see how abortions are the same as lasting changes to your body with extensive surgeries.
>>
>>8297527
Abortions are lasting changes. Not only are you terminating a baby but the patients near all report depression and suicidal impulses later

Also birth control is very prone to causing deadly and disabling blood clots with thousands dying or being crippled from stroke and embolism each year.
breeder birth controls and abortion are deadly and kill thousands of minors and women.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/132/4/663
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3025417/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1496751/
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/france-limit-contraceptive-pills-carry-higher-blood-clot-risks-article-1.1232375

For the sake of fairness justice equality and safety we need to help the prolife continue its victory march and ban non necessary abortion and keep minors from dangerous things like this
>>
>>8297553
ok
>>
>>8297553
People die from abortions when they are done by a backally surgeon, which is what prolife promotes.

Abortions will still happen, the only difference now is that the person having the abortion is much much more likely to die. So, all you'll really see is more people dying from abortions.

I can't believe how stupid people are.
>>
>>8297563
So then extreme restrictions requiring therapy RLE and medical necessity for surgical abortion will save countless lives. God bless the GOP. Hell, contraceptives kill and maim thousands a year so we should also impose extreme requirements on those too!
I'm so excited that pro-choice hypocrites have finally gotten their karma!
>>
>>8296873
puberty... Hurting immensely.
I noticed my desire to wear womens clothes right before. puberty, was hell.
>>
>>8296742
blaire is a cuck who panders to 85 iq right wingers

that should answer any questions that you may have about her views
>>
>>8296742
I don't think Blaire is actually white. like racially.
>>
desu I only support early transitioning so that ugly trannies would become less common
>>
>>8300555
What is she then if not white?
>>
kind of sad that even now not all trans people are getting help and not all doctors can give you medication and health clinics saying that they are not accepting any new patients
>>
>>8296775
Lol post your face you freak
>>
because children shouldn't be able to sterilize themselves just because they might be going through a phase.
>>
>>8302220
this
>>
>>8302220
>might live the rest of your life sterile
or
>might live the rest of your life as a hon

meh
One sounds better than the other.
>>
Because she's hardcore "I'm not like the other trannies :3"
>>
thank god nobody listens to you folks
>>
>>8302306
>might live as a sterile, manlet, weak """man"""
>might be a tall, muscular """woman"""
you're fucked either way
>>
>>8296742
Because they're below the age of sexual consent.

Only an warped mind would think you can't decide yet if you want to put your dick in somebody but can tell with 100% certainty if you want it cut off.
>>
Because she's right? No CHILD should be able to make a permanent, life changing choice, sometimes even sterilizing themselves, at 5-10? that's okay? I used to be "trans" until i realized i mistaken, after 6 years of thinking otherwise, as well as 2 other "Trans" friends of mine, turns out were just girly twinks who were confused.

So yeah, i would NEVER allow my child to make that choice at that age, i would support them in any way i could, but no surgery or drugs until you're atleast 17+
>>
>>8302470
blockers don't do anything permanent though they just delay puberty and you have it later

however, I don't believe that you can know you're trans until you get to puberty, it's the raise in hormones that trigger dysphoria, kids aren't exposed to enough testosterone to have a reaction to it so they can't know if they're mtf

"feeling like a woman" is a bad meme, so is preferring dresses and dolls
>>
>>8296742
>blaire white
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ceZgjCmTQg
>>
>>8296742
Should be criminal to transition before 18. Any parents caught doing this shit should have their kids taken away
>>
>>8296742
Isn't she against the idea of early transitioning because it's extremely difficult to diagnose a kid for gender dysphoria without having them regret the transition later in life? That seems like a somewhat moderate position (although I would make some exceptions for clear textbook cases of dysphoria early on).

She might seem a little extreme but it's a pretty moderate position compared to libtards who wanna jump the gun and transition their 6 year olds without doing any research. I think given the right professionals you could correctly diagnose younger kids for dysphoria but it's very difficult and the success rate won't be 100%. A kid can't rationally make this decision on their own so I don't see why her position is so controversial.
>>
>>8302519
Gnrh blockers are 100% reversible and safe and it's screened by doctors. There's also many studies proving that in terms or mortality and achievement and education and functioning blockers have a massive advantage over no treated

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958
http://jaacap.com/article/S0890-8567%2816%2931941-4/fulltext

You're sticking your foot in mouth and talking about what you don't know.
>>
>>8296742
Not trans and don't really know that much about the community, but if anyone is interested in an outside perspective...

The general issue seems to be that, in recent years, it's almost become 'hip' to be as different as popular - whether gay, trans, or chipmunk-kin, it's sort of considered to be 'cool'.

I'm an old fuck now, and while I'd have never admired to it when I was younger, I cared a lot about, maybe not being accepted so much, but being interesting, different in some way.. in any way, and back then and I did a fair amount of stupid shit to those ends. Things which I ultimately ended up regretting.

So the concern in this: Kids are impressionable, kind of dumb, and nearly incapable of understand the long term consequences of their actions. The latter has be researched and is verifiable true. I don't know how true this is, but most people think that early hormone replacement therapy causes irreversible bodily changes. So they fear children will push for it for those not-so-great reasons I mentioned above, and ultimately regret those choices but be unable to go back on them.

The other commonly stated concern is that some kids will end up with ultra-progressive parents who might actually pressure their kids into becoming something they're not, which would be pretty fucked up, but not inconcievable.

Also, you all sound catty as hell. Why are so many of you attacking people based on their appearance and 'pass-ability'. Seems like a pretty shit thing to do, which would make you pretty shit people. All offence fully intended.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 765x643px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 765x643px
>>8302519
>>8302518
The hon you beta orbiters follow only is against it out of jealousy.

He was wrecked by puberty and even after a quarter million in surgery he doesn't pass in 99% of angles and has to stay in his basement with his cameras.

Your guy just opposes it because people who actually pass make him mad. He'll never pass and he knows that.
>>
>>8302569
different as possible** not popular
>>
>>8302480
>so is preferring dresses and dolls
But plenty of trannies did?
>>
because it's not ethical. It's scientifically proven that most kids outgrow gender dysphoria. The massive boom in trans referrals clearly prove there's a bandwagon as well. For all of you saying they oppose early transitions out of jealousy because they would pass better, maybe look at yourself in the mirror and realize the reason you're all for it is because those poor brainwashed transitioned kids would pass better and better passing trannies = better cred for the trans community.
>>
>>8302620
>It's scientifically proven that most kids outgrow gender dysphoria.

Lol. And how many of the kids who "outgrow" gender dysphoria end up as hons in their 30s and 40s?
>>
>>8302569
Blaire mocks others over their looks so his status as an unpassable freak is plenty relevant
>>
>>8302620
That's been debunked by countless studies you delusional idiot. The one center who made your claims was shut down in a huge scandal over publishing fraudulent data

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958
http://jaacap.com/article/S0890-8567%2816%2931941-4/fulltext
>>
>>8302624

how the fuck would I know, that study is from 2014 so those kids have never hit that age. Just teach them they can have any interests, sexual orientation or personality no matter their sex and they shouldn't become crazy trannies. :)
>>
>>8302569

It's far easier and less controlled for a minor to get birth control which is really because it's high blood clot potential or an abortion. Gnrh blockers are 100% reversible and very tightly controlled and cost about 10k in psychiatric diagnosis to get for under 18. And all the clinical studies prove that without blockers the mortality rate rises about 40x

Either we need to control the far more deadly and taxpayer subsidized abortion and birth control for children when that kills hundreds of teens a year or else we liberalize the far safer and reversible hormones blockers to be as easy to get as an abortion for a teenager.

Which will it be?
>>
>>8302646
So in other words it's fake news and you delusional fool have nothing to back it up
Odds are good you're that crazy pedophile shitpostser who obsesses over little boys
>>
because sexualizing children wasnt enough, now the community has to pressure kids with an early transitioning elitism, getting people to make decisions before they are even sexually mature or aware of who they truly are yet
>>
>>8302548
>You're sticking your foot in mouth and talking about what you don't know.

I'm not claiming I'm an expert on anything I just can understand why someone like Blaire might be genuinely concerned about child safety. I'm not saying she's 100% correct with the claims she makes.
>>
File: image.png (227KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
227KB, 1242x2208px
>>8302731
It sure is fake. It doesn't even exist. And the only camh would claim that and they got shut down for fraud. You're either a liar or psychotic.
>>
>>8302731
>Lies so he can keep talking over his kid fetish
>but won't even link to real articles
>>
>>8296742
Don't really care desu
The only harm he does is influencing his audience which is mainly underage edgelords and /pol/ guys anyway.
I won't exactly feel sad if one of those edgy repressing trans teens in his audience will listen to Robbie, delay their transition and find out at 18 they'll be doomed to live as a hon.
All while realizing they fucked over themselves because everything le based cool tranny Blaire White says is truth.
>>
>>8296944
Cara would still be the same shitty person. She would just shitpost in /mtfg/ or something. Bad people are bad regardless of hormones. Expression might change a little, but still no excuse for being a subpar human being.
>>
>>8297433
>FtM vouching for RLE

Of course you would where it's ridiculously easy and safe to just play as a dyke if you get misgendered and will socially see you as that. Might even get treated with more respect.

RLE as an MtF before HRT is a fucking nightmare, you'll never get seen normally and will likely make anyone who isn't already oblivious to their appearance want to kill themselves even more due to they are now doing this RLE bullshit living as a crossdresser to the world while Testosterone continues to ravage your body irreversibly while you get gatekeepers qualifying you're not trans enough cause of your refusal to comply with what would be the equivalent of hazing as far as humiliation goes.
>>
>>8302345
Don't forget the "late man structured" in the hon and at least the weak manlet would be perfectly fine if you're gay. HRT rarely(even when it does, barely) affects height anyways.
>>
>>8303165
Help the republicans ban abortion for anyone who doesn't get similar RLE and spend thousands in a therapist to clear them. Do the same for contraceptives. Make sure nobody can get contraceptives or abortion without it being medically necessary. Take away all the subsidies and body autonomy the breeders have and reduce them to this same form of treatment for revenge. Destroying pro-choice and getting revenge for their hypocritical antibody autonomy policies is in reach. Help pro life win the battle for justice and equality.
>>
>>8303180
You mean like having to publish(on a news article) that you had an abortion or taking contraceptives like how we have t od othe same for a name/gender change(reasons are understandable legally but still kinda 'eh)?
>>
>>8303187
>reasons are understandable legally
They really aren't.
>>
>>8303187
Write medical pamphlets for catholic charities and others detailing the thousands of embolism and stroke disabilities and deaths a year. Cite the countless studies about the very high clotting risk of xenoestrogen contraceptives. Cite studies about how the fetus is capable of pain and often viable by late term and cite the neonazi like logic the prochoise uses when they say it isn't worthy of life because even though it can feel pain, it's too incapable of cognition, broken to be worth considering human. If prochoise thinks body autonomy is evil and transition should be all but banned. Then their bloody deeds should be no more allowable. They shouldn't be taking taxpayer money for their special interests while banning all body autonomy. We need justice and equality.
>>
>>8297072
>acting like lefties actually care about you and not using you just for your vote
>>
>>8303177
You lied about your study it didn't exist. You can't be taken seriously
>>
>>8297155
Is that blaire white in that image? got a link to the video?
>>
>>8305938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avu70RaII5E

robbie white is a hon confirmed when he can't manipulate camera angles and lighting to his advantage
>>
>>8305947
To be fair I think she is still kind of cute here, albeit more masculine looking. She deffinetely makes herself look more pretty than she actually is with lighting and angles but I think she is still pretty, just not as much as she makes out.

She is a cringy edgelord and an uncle tom but she is very young, I am interested to find out how she matures as a person in 5 or 10 years from now
>>
>>8305971
Robbie White's appearance and gender presentation is on the same tier with this board's resident self-hating tranny Robin (who's from the UK based on the rumors).
>>
File: isthis.jpg (85KB, 941x960px) Image search: [Google]
isthis.jpg
85KB, 941x960px
>>8302182
>>
>>8306067
thats a cis girl, not you, pathetic freak
>>
>>8305971
>uncle tom
gross, stop, you sound like a liberal whiner
trannies should be libertarians, not liberals
>>
Blaire White is honestly kind of disgusting.
>>
File: 1442419114228.png (351KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1442419114228.png
351KB, 480x640px
>>8296742
She said that her main reason for being against it is that she believes that transitioning is ultimately a cosmetic "choice" that shouldn't be recognized by the medical establishment and should only be preformed by out-of-pocket for-profit cosmetic surgery establishments.
>>
>>8306548
Stop samefagging retard.
>>
>>8306550
?
>>
>>8306548
>she
>>
>>8306548
Well she's absolutely right about that but that doesn't mean children shouldn't be eligible for it.
>>
>>8306582
why not
>>
>>8303180

>>8303165

Your talking to a republican troll in this thread desu
>>
>>8302220
Blockers don't make you sterile.
>>
>>8306999
Or maybe people are sick of stuff like tumblr aap ftms like the person from >>8297433 and breeders preaching about how horrible and evil body autonomy and hrt are while simultaneously shrieking for our taxpayer money. If the hypocrites that call themselves prochoise think that nobody should have control over their body, then they need to live by their ideals and give up their taxpayer money. Pro life is at least more honest and says that nobody should have controll and nobody should get special treatment and taxpayer money for their special interests. Honesty makes them better.
>>
>>8307552
Women, amirite.
>>
>>8297397
Wow, an AAP trender thinking she's all that and being a dick
>>
>>8305947
She doesn't look masculine she just looks plastic.
>>
While I don't doubt that Blaire cares about this subject, I think first and foremost she's an attention whore and this is one subject that gets her a lot of attention, knee-jerks her opponents into making themselves look stupid for her amusement/cred, and allows her to operate from a place of "think of the children" self-righteousness.

When she first brought it up, I really appreciated her as a trans person bringing a sharp left turn to a topic most people take for granted (a few years ago thinking blanket "of course children shouldn't transition" to now thinking blanket "of course children should transition" without actually thinking it through either time), but at this point she's just as unthinking and irrational about it as anyone else.
>>
>>8296742
i want to poop in blair white's mouth and watch him eat it.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.