[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transition regrets. What do you think /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: walt-heyer.jpg (35KB, 474x356px) Image search: [Google]
walt-heyer.jpg
35KB, 474x356px
https://youtu.be/YywDBENRT_A

https://youtu.be/pMcROI-IUAk
>>
>>8294632
I think more needs to be done to help late transitioners transition well instead of sticking them on 1mg of estradiol and pretending like that cures dysphoria
when your transition is inferior it's not surprising you'd feel like giving up and saying it's completely bullshit, because for a lot of us it is
>>
>>8294632
He was an AGP hon who abandoned his kids and family. A bad guy. Nobody should worry about him and notice that nobody here is pulling his shit.
>>
>>8294697
But at that point, nothing can be done. You'll have lived the majority of your life as a man, and you'll never get to relive your experiences as a woman, you'll never get to know what it feels like to REALLY be a woman. Even you end up passing. At a certain point, there's no longer any hope for us.
>>
>>8294721
How and why? It makes you illegitimate forever.
>>
>>8294709
>I said agp again
are you people fucking retarded or what? you're like little single minded robots that say that in every thread. just fucking stop.
>>
File: bish wheet.png (735KB, 738x624px) Image search: [Google]
bish wheet.png
735KB, 738x624px
>>8294632
i know a guy who detransitioned after having ffs and he honestly looks so much better after having a chin and jaw implant

his forehead def looks female though from the profile so idk.

i think people only truly regret transition after having srs, everyone else can still "go back"
>>
>>8294747
But if they're early, then they can still have most of their experiences as women, so they're not totally hopeless like the people I was talking about.
>>
>>8294747
>early transitioner
That was pretty much the guy in the second video.
>>
>>8294632
Can't regret transition if you never transition.
>>
>>8294732
being born male makes you illegitimate forever. Males cannot be woman, even if it is CURRENT_YEAR.
>>
>>8294826
Then there would be no point in being alive.
>>
>>8294747
>an early transitioner with a completely masculine brain and upgringing is literally the GOAT person to date
Early transitioners have to have less masculinized brains or they won't transition early.
>>
>>8294767
Just about all early transitioners were raised as girls from a very young age. Think first grade or earlier.
>>
>>8294832
???
>>
>>8294877
wut
>>
i bet our parents regret tricking us into late transition
keke chaos
i will let ya know when hrt quits curing disphoria!
>>
>>8294909
>HSTS (feminized brains) aren't really desirable people to date, they're basically women mentally.
What would AGPs be like mentally if feminized early though? Don't bet on them being as masculine brained as you'd like.
>>
>>8295042
Hormones do change brain structure quite significantly
>>
>>8295055
What extent is acceptable?
>>
>>8295132
How does a masculine line of thinking work with a social role as a submissive girlfriend?

Just as one example of what I'm talking about, men don't like it when their wives earn more than they do. What happens when both parties have a masculine line of thinking when it comes to things like that?
>>
>>8295217
That was just an example. Even NEET males are still males and will have male lines of thinking that work best in a relationship where only one partner thinks that way.
>>
>>8295248
If you know about HSTS then you must know some gay males fit female roles in relationships. Vice versa for lesbians.

Two people who both have masculinized brains are a different matter.
>>
>>8295282
Depends on your definition of same.

You can spot the gender roles in same sex couples.
>>
>>8295295
>an HSTS and a man are a same sex couple
>>
>>8295295
>when some biological women with vaginas are born xy
where is your god now
>>
>>8295319
>ovaries are part of the vagina
>>
>>8295337
>it's not a vagina if you can't push babies out of it
>>
>>8295319
>Technically they are.
That's the point, you need to look at the brains.

Masc4masc doesn't mean both individuals have a masculinized line of thinking. One could be largely masculine but still feminized enough that they there's no conflict when only one can be the man.

Same with lesbians. Both can be butch in their habits and dress but with one still being feminine enough that there's no conflict.

Neither of those are the same as essentially two straight male brains, even when one is a NEET tranny.
>>
>>8295348
HSTSes have gay male brains, not straight male brains.
>>
>>8295354
The question is pointless. How can two masculinized brains take both roles in a relationship?

>>8295357
An HSTS can be the woman in a relationship with a straight man.
>>
>>8295373
Going out on a limb that the reason why is because you can't address what I've pointed out and just want to change the subject to one you plan to make a different point on.
>>
>>8294632
Most trannies probably have regrets.
>>
>>8294715
But I never had any male experiences

I just exist
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.